April 28, 2024, 12:10:38 PM

Author Topic: Players claim blacklist in effect.  (Read 15482 times)

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
Re: Players claim blacklist in effect.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 09:17:35 PM »
 :banginghead: :banginghead:

i so fed up
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »
man latter for that yanky byoi attitude and come correct, you not dealing wid no spring chicken. i am a man not no lil boy. brother all this kind of petty antagonism keep that for other brothers on this site, i ain't down wid that program. i am a big man and if you can't deal wid as ah big man then loww me.           positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 09:50:30 PM »
you aint no spring chicken,brother,u aint down wit the program and petty antagonism .Sorry if I sound yankee brethren ,didn't know I did .And I comeanyway I want yankee ,talk bullshit get f**k up .yah could be 90 ,ain't no matter.You can't come talking shit and leave unscaled ,this is socawarriors ,step correct <u don't know how bad I want to type biatchhh>Stop signing out mf can't wait all nite for a muther ass reply  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:17:31 PM by Compre »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 11:43:57 PM »
You just showed your true colors, you sound so petty young and iddle. do you think i have time for that kind of none sense, not even my 20 yr old son would bother with you. talking all that nation talk,you is a black klans man looking to war with black people.man you so phoney. the brothers in the nation i know don't even have all that idle time you have on your hand kid. grow up, you're dealing with people with an international point of view not cannal rats. take all that bad energy and direct it to the people that hurt your progress. like the monarchy in england. i really thought i  was dealing with some one wid substance. thanks for showing me who you are. a small island byoi with a 50 by 100 mile mentality, and that's the last thing i say to you computer bad byoi.            negative vibes.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2007, 04:56:43 AM »
Thank you Lasana for coming tru'. This board is finally waking up. I doh have to rant and rave as much as the purpose has taken its own momentum.

Fuentes and dem will be revealed. Is time for him to jump ship now!!  >:( Trus' me, time runnin' out as war is coming. No place for fence sitters as this is as polarizing as it could ever get. Big Mag......is war! Y'undustan'  ;)
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 07:33:18 AM »
Alright, ah cool off ah bit now, just ah bit so ah could attempt to make a comment.....

First, I fuh one been siding wid Beenie for the past months...saying he getting a raw deal from de TTFF by not getting de bess players to pick.....so dis response.....

Rijsbergen, a former Holland World Cup player, declined the opportunity to confirm or deny the existence of a blacklist.

"That is something between the Federation and me," said the Dutchman. "I cannot give you an answer on that."

This says it all right here.

Beenie lose real stripes wid me..... :flamethrower: fuh he too....he make it sound like he in on de whole thing too....."between de Federation and me"....WTF he mean by dat.....look more    :flamethrower: fuh he...

Then

I love how Lasana writes, however, this article making the players look desperate to get back on the team. Jack Warner must be laughing all now. Dont give Jack Warner anything to feed on, dont show him you weak or else he will devour you.

Come on Stern and Kelvin, allyuh make up allyuh mind, you may NEVER play for T&T again once Jack Warner there. Its to late to quit, so keep going strong and dont look back with what you guys are doing.

Allyuh get this PFA off de ground, many will always remember you for this. This have more value right now as it will benefit the younger ones, the TTFF will bring you down.
Sam ah see where yuh coming from., but when I read it I thought the players were just trying to show how professional they are by saying "we know we taking legal action against de TTFF, but we still are available and we seperating the 2 things"......den Jackula/TTFF and Wim look like total arse holes.....esp Wim....
And ah hope dat my interpretation correct, because dem fellas need to understand dat de Jackula is no creature to fool around wid.....yuh start ah fight wid he, be prepared to stand yuh ground...

Also,

Together, we all can bring Jack Warner down to de lowest point of his life, but we must pull together and stick together.

Them players who dont want to stand up with you guys like Dwight, Lawrence, Edwards, Latapy, Scotland  etc etc. is PUNKS !!!!! not for the money promised, but atleast to help get this PFA off the ground.

Ah would really like to know from these players why dey back out afterwards??.....ah  want to hear from de horse's mouth.....

Also,

:banginghead: :banginghead:

i so fed up

Well Banton now is de time to put dat frustration to good use.....dis shit have to stop.....ah watch dis happen to we football after de Strike Squad...nah man how long we goh continue to offer up we neck/blood fuh sucking....enough is enough!!!...

Look mih blood pressure gone up again and ah damn vex all over again....

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:37:17 AM by brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »
Rijsbergen, a former Holland World Cup player, declined the opportunity to confirm or deny the existence of a blacklist.

"That is something between the Federation and me," said the Dutchman. "I cannot give you an answer on that."

This says it all right here.

Beenie lose real stripes wid me..... :flamethrower: fuh he too....he make it sound like he in on de whole thing too....."between de Federation and me"....WTF he mean by dat.....look more    :flamethrower: fuh he...
I doh tink Wim in on it. I tink dat was Wim roundabout way of confirming dat it have a list and exposing de federation. If he was in on it, he woulda be in on de lie too and just say 'no' like de rest of them.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 11:58:02 AM »
This is why i did like beenie. From the get go as soon as they try to impose tey thing on him (latas/nakhid assistant coach and whatnot) he tell them flat what going on; my way or the hiway... allyuh hire me to do a job, let me do it.

That is why he get fired frm the saudi team even after he take them to the WC in 1994.
Too many cooks does spoil the broth; if JAck want to decide the fate ah trini football, he should name heself national coach, otherwise let the man do he wuk. Wim just too soft spoken to come out bold face and say it, but we know damn well what going on  >:(

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »
Right now, I could think of a few plausible scenarios where it would be foolish for Wim to go to the press with a blacklist expose. Perhaps he is working it out with the TTFF (which is why he said it is between him and TTFF) and things may be at sensitive stage. Talking to the press would be like shooting himself in the foot. He also knows that if the press backs the TTFF in a corner..things would probably only get worse. Wim needs the foreign-based more than anyone here...I could understand why he might be trying to use diplomacy and tact in the face of the serpent

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »
Marvin Andrews, Chris Birchall, Atiba Charles, Ian Cox, Cornell Glen, Cyd Gray, Shaka Hislop, Kelvin Jack, Avery John, Stern John, Kenwyne Jones, Collin Samuel, Brent Sancho, Aurtis Whitley, Evans Wise and Anthony Wolfe???

Oh god nearly half the future of TnT football gone.  Jack  sending backwards after the world cup dread

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2007, 05:29:54 PM »
Right now, I could think of a few plausible scenarios where it would be foolish for Wim to go to the press with a blacklist expose. Perhaps he is working it out with the TTFF (which is why he said it is between him and TTFF) and things may be at sensitive stage. Talking to the press would be like shooting himself in the foot. He also knows that if the press backs the TTFF in a corner..things would probably only get worse. Wim needs the foreign-based more than anyone here...I could understand why he might be trying to use diplomacy and tact in the face of the serpent

Alright ah understand he want to used tact and diplomac, really ah understand, but when de hell he goh put he foot down.....yuh know when is de Gold Cup??....June....yuh know dat is when......approx 2 months from now.....

He hasn' t included the overseas players in any of his preparations to date so when he plan to start??.....June morning???.....according to Midknight....none ah dat shit with Beenie....
Man ah still blasted vex cuz all ah dem playing we for fools.... >:( >:(
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 05:24:03 AM »
Ah know we taken up with ManU and de EPL and who better dan who....but dis morning on I95.5 fm.....Andre Baptiste's take on the blacklist is that in his opinion, there is no blacklist.

He says that if the players have sued the TTFF for monies from a past venture, how can they expect to be picked for current games......

Ah still pondering what he say, but ah know it have some reporters who eh like Lasana (like Anil Roberts) and since Lasana is de one who wrote the article that was referred to in the discussion ah need to conisder if "The Fearless One" has such a bias....Anybody know if he have an open bias (like Anil does)?.....

Anybody out there share his views??...my thoughts are that the players don't agree on this specific thing....but why should that affect their selection??....

Hhhhmmmm...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 05:50:46 AM »
Brownsugar, did he mention why the TTFF has to treat players the way they do?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2007, 06:31:41 AM »
Brownsugar, did he mention why the TTFF has to treat players the way they do?

No he did not.  He was just asked to briefly give his opinion on the blacklist. And what I wrote before is basically what he said.  He didn't go into much more detail as the discussion was really centred around cricket and this question to him was really an aside.....maybe he'll deal with it in more detail at some point....I dunno.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:34:01 AM by brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »
oi...it simple yuh know...lets just blacklist the fans now....simple
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 08:08:24 AM »
oi...it simple yuh know...lets just blacklist the fans now....simple
no mro ehunger strike? or protest?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 05:20:55 AM »
Ah see plans moving ahead wid going to de Gold Cup, and mih eh have no problem wid dat....but if we eh do something now....from all appearances we going wid a team dat going to collect level licks....is dat what we want from a country that all eyes will be on having come from a WC appearance less than a year ago???.....

So folks wha we waiting for to let de TTFF know we eh supporting a team in this competition dat is NOT our best team??

If we eh say or do something now....when??....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 05:47:29 AM »
If i was a gambling man i would bet a small fortune that youssss guysss would talk your self to sleep until the ttff piss youssss off again then yousss will awaken and fume and fuss and name call a little more bout jackula scamps rodent this that and the other, blah blah blah blah blah then more talk again and noooooo action will be taken what so ever. as long as it have fete carib and buss up shot in tribago jackulaa scamps and rodent alright,dey doh hah nutun tuh worry bout atall, cause noooo action will be taken just pure lyrics, it's a trini trade mark.

Well said my brother,the day I see people in trinidad come out an protest in the thousands for anything,then and only then I would say we have guts and strength in numbers,but for now is only ah bunch ah sheep we have back home,with some abroad,following ah different sheepherder.

I on this board for over ah year now,and I see,hear, all kinda controvesy develop in our football,local and overseas and I eh see no protest list,or marches or even a representative for the people taking on the thieves......

When is enough going to be enough that's the question?     

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2007, 08:12:35 AM »
If i was a gambling man i would bet a small fortune that youssss guysss would talk your self to sleep until the ttff piss youssss off again then yousss will awaken and fume and fuss and name call a little more bout jackula scamps rodent this that and the other, blah blah blah blah blah then more talk again and noooooo action will be taken what so ever. as long as it have fete carib and buss up shot in tribago jackulaa scamps and rodent alright,dey doh hah nutun tuh worry bout atall, cause noooo action will be taken just pure lyrics, it's a trini trade mark.

Well said my brother,the day I see people in trinidad come out an protest in the thousands for anything,then and only then I would say we have guts and strength in numbers,but for now is only ah bunch ah sheep we have back home,with some abroad,following ah different sheepherder.

I on this board for over ah year now,and I see,hear, all kinda controvesy develop in our football,local and overseas and I eh see no protest list,or marches or even a representative for the people taking on the thieves......

When is enough going to be enough that's the question?     

c'mon...Trinis will act when they care about something. We marched for independence, we marched for black civil rights, we marched for worker's rights. All people's have their breaking points and act when they are passionate about something. Trinis just don't really care about football. It's that simple. We are a nation that can't guarantee a full stadium when our national team plays...youth teams?..stadium empty, club teams, women's teams? nada. yet, there those who act at home and abroad in the ways that they can. Even this site acts as a voice for suporters and a source of information and sharing ideas and action starts with ideas.  And the the warrior nation does quite a bit for our football and its players, even in its infancy. It is making its presence felt with the local press, and the TTFF. It supports players and fans alike in real tangible way. And there is more to come. Maybe we could do more...but let's not overly criticize. given your stance, i hope you are doing something to help.............bless.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 09:11:06 PM »
Well am hoping hurling insults at TTFF ,will be enough to know how much we hate and dispise them.So that they know ,we wish they all resign ,and let the game grow .These ppl heve no vision and are not doing anything beside lining there pockets.
Some,... more mlitant country might take more drastic actions ,but we have to bide our time ,until we find a way to disposeof these tyrants forever !!!.

Ps JC your an idiot :yawning:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 09:13:29 PM by Compre »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »
Rijsbergen: Best team for Gold Cup

Trinidad Express
Friday, April 13th 2007
-Ian Prescott

Calling for fan clubs: Wim Rijsbergen

WIM RIJSBERGEN, Trinidad and Tobago's national senior team head coach, has reiterated that home-based players need to play alongside our footballers who play professionally in England, Scotland and the United States.

"If you want to improve the local players, you have to involve the foreign-based players, who are exposed regularly to a higher level of football," Rijsbergen said. "Of course, if we go to a Gold Cup we have to get the best team."

Rijsbergen was speaking on Wednesday night at the launch of the local Professional Football League. He hopes to see a few local players emerge from the Pro League to challenge for places on the national team. Rijsbergen will soon be resuming training for the June 6-24 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup, and said he will be meeting soon with the Pro League to streamline their fixtures.

"It's very important to everyone that we solve the problems, so that the best team is fielded. If we are going to win a Cup, it's important that we get the best team possible," said Rijsbergen.

The Dutchman also called on each local professional club to actively begin building a fan club, so that they can carry a few bus loads of their fans to away games. He said playing before a crowd builds the confidence of the players and makes them want to lift their standard.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:19:35 PM by dcs »

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »
Ok, so the coach say he wants the best team for the GC...I only hope he is putting things in place to make sure that he gets what he is asking for..like sending out ah little invite to the best players to play...talk done.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »
Dont worry the TnT job is the only job Wisinburg  :devil: can get so he cya bad talk the TTFF.

1]; } ?>