March 29, 2024, 01:23:52 AM

Author Topic: Racial slur on sofa label stuns family  (Read 10470 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Racial slur on sofa label stuns family
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 10:08:41 AM »
Ribbit,
If the speaker is transmitting or articulating thoughts/ ideas or beliefs, the responsibility lies within his/her realm of accountability  to be cognizant of  appropriate use and choice of diction.
My humble opinion

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 10:18:50 AM »
Ribbit,
If the speaker is transmitting or articulating thoughts/ ideas or beliefs, the responsibility lies within his/her realm of accountability  to be cognizant of  appropriate use and choice of diction.
My humble opinion

just curious. how many languages do you speak?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 11:37:51 AM »
Ribbit,
If the speaker is transmitting or articulating thoughts/ ideas or beliefs, the responsibility lies within his/her realm of accountability to be cognizant of  appropriate use and choice of diction.
My humble opinion

AB .. meh daughter in Japan living and learning de culture.  After 7 month of being immersed in de culture, she still making cultural faux pax's.  Does that mean because she does not fully understand the language and culture, she should cease to communicate wid dem because she is unable to be cognizant of  appropriate use and choice of diction.?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2007, 12:05:23 PM »
Ribbit,
If the speaker is transmitting or articulating thoughts/ ideas or beliefs, the responsibility lies within his/her realm of accountability to be cognizant of  appropriate use and choice of diction.
My humble opinion

AB .. meh daughter in Japan living and learning de culture.  After 7 month of being immersed in de culture, she still making cultural faux pax's.  Does that mean because she does not fully understand the language and culture, she should cease to communicate wid dem because she is unable to be cognizant of  appropriate use and choice of diction.?

Pecan...daise wha ah trying tuh say but yuh say more eloquently dan I can.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2007, 01:12:17 PM »
Ribbit,
My humble opinion

Pecan...daise wha ah trying tuh say but yuh say more eloquently dan I can.

I was paying attention to meh dickshun

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2007, 01:33:47 PM »

Whap'm ? it sneak out yuh pants and tryin to press de Enter button on yuh keyboard or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2007, 02:09:19 PM »

Whap'm ? it sneak out yuh pants and tryin to press de Enter button on yuh keyboard or wha?

steupss .. Dutty, ah go have to turn off dat webcam dat yuh hacking into. 

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2007, 02:50:06 PM »
it shy?
wha it shun from?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »

I was at Chinese grocery las year and dis sign caught my eye ..  I took a pic of it with my camera phone waiting for de day when I could publish it ....  well to day is de day

remember .. dis is a grocery in Toronto .. where ppl is speak English (well mos a de time)

jus becasue yuh exporting a product to a English speaking country doh mean yuh know the language.

btw:  dis was a sign for some soup ... I decided to pass on de purchase jus  in case de sign was right  ;D

I see the $1.39 is crossed out. They sold out of big asses? only small scrawny asses left I guess  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 03:32:58 PM by E-man »

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2007, 03:34:49 PM »
eman, sometimes ah does think is yuh wife posting and not you oui...cuz you sounding like ah trini more and more every day... :rotfl: scrawny asses  ;D  :rotfl:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »

I was at Chinese grocery las year and dis sign caught my eye ..  I took a pic of it with my camera phone waiting for de day when I could publish it ....  well to day is de day

remember .. dis is a grocery in Toronto .. where ppl is speak English (well mos a de time)

jus becasue yuh exporting a product to a English speaking country doh mean yuh know the language.

btw:  dis was a sign for some soup ... I decided to pass on de purchase jus  in case de sign was right  ;D

I see the $1.39 is crossed out. They sold out of big asses? only small scrawny asses left I guess  :rotfl:

nah man .. it was on sale.  I doh tink it have chiney wid big bottom

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 12:28:51 AM »
I promised my self to leave you ppl alone with yuh old talk BC alot of you just to pampered spoon fed and in denial for my taste, and it's very constapating to even try and reason with you ppl, especially with the canadian and trini based, but here goes. all ah yuss who want to be open minded free thinkers,and the look the other wayers let me tell you something, yuh would'nt know what the f#&*k hit yuh when the time come, then you would see who these mutha f#&kers really are, chinesse or other wise. my key breddrin is a fed and he told me the type of buged out shit that's out there you would not believe. ppl plotting all type of f##kry and what's really scary is that they cant keep track of all these groups. so eat drink and be merrily in denial for tomorrow you'll be f##ked. and dont think you safe BC yuh is ah indian or yuh dont look black. all color crab go be in the same barrel heading for the crock. yuh think that nut in oklahoma was acting alone. think again. dont get f##king tie up. for the record these stinking racist china men dogs knew what they was doing they just did'nt give ah flying f#&k. dont you see how they kill their own. do you think if they treat family like that, they'll ever consider the feelings of a bunch of ppl they consider to be monkeys anyway, hell no!!!!               F##k china.

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 06:03:04 AM »
I promised my self to leave you ppl alone with yuh old talk BC alot of you just to pampered spoon fed and in denial for my taste, and it's very constapating to even try and reason with you ppl, especially with the canadian and trini based, but here goes. all ah yuss who want to be open minded free thinkers,and the look the other wayers let me tell you something, yuh would'nt know what the f#&*k hit yuh when the time come, then you would see who these mutha f#&kers really are, chinesse or other wise. my key breddrin is a fed and he told me the type of buged out shit that's out there you would not believe. ppl plotting all type of f##kry and what's really scary is that they cant keep track of all these groups. so eat drink and be merrily in denial for tomorrow you'll be f##ked. and dont think you safe BC yuh is ah indian or yuh dont look black. all color crab go be in the same barrel heading for the crock. yuh think that nut in oklahoma was acting alone. think again. dont get f##king tie up. for the record these stinking racist china men dogs knew what they was doing they just did'nt give ah flying f#&k. dont you see how they kill their own. do you think if they treat family like that, they'll ever consider the feelings of a bunch of ppl they consider to be monkeys anyway, hell no!!!!               F##k china.

breds, did you get drop when yuh was a baby, multiple times.....

I trying to understand how yuh turn out so........

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2007, 06:51:00 AM »
Just cool, I cyar speak fuh anybody but mehself eh, so ah go tell yuh dis. I not so naive as tuh believe dat it doh have serious madness happenin out dere in de world but I doh plan tuh live my life lookin behine my shoulder and assuming or believing dat everybody doh like meh or tryin tuh kill meh because ah my colour.  It have black people who racist against dey own.  I glad you have a Fed breddren tuh enlighten yuh but de average person walkin de road doh have dat.  We have tuh judge every situation when it come our way.

all ah we born and all ah we have tuh dead.  tuh me, is how we live dat important.  Whether somebody blow me up, or ah dead in meh sleep, de outcome is still de same.  Ah dead.  So I go give people de benefit ah de doubt till dey prove meh wrong.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2007, 07:18:25 AM »
 :thinking: :thinking:

if all chinamen are racists

and I is 1/2 Chinese

Does dat make me 1/2 racist?

I tink Jus Cool post is one of de most racist posts I see on de board to date  imho

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 07:31:08 AM »
I think Just Cool have to read this article by Eric Williams
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 09:09:28 AM »

you know i always read your post. always...
and i sense a scared insecure man/boy....i have no problem with that.

but you want to go back to africa - and be what ?
Not in the minority anymore ?

I'm not pampered spooned fed, so you can reply to me like i'm sittin next to you
Not above you or not below you.

No pressure :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

breds, did you get drop when yuh was a baby, multiple times.....

I trying to understand how yuh turn out so........
Eh batty byoi, doe le meh tell yuh how yuh muddah make yuh.joke is joke , but you dont want to go there with me. watch your trap.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
I promised my self to leave you ppl alone with yuh old talk BC alot of you just to pampered spoon fed and in denial for my taste, and it's very constapating to even try and reason with you ppl, especially with the canadian and trini based, but here goes. all ah yuss who want to be open minded free

y
I'm not pampered spooned fed, so you can reply to me like i'm sittin next to you

No yuh not spoon fed..but yuh livin canada so yuh mind is not open......so ride out

and yeah
F##k Uzbekistan too!!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 02:09:54 PM »
I promised my self to leave you ppl alone with yuh old talk BC alot of you just to pampered spoon fed and in denial for my taste, and it's very constapating to even try and reason with you ppl, especially with the canadian and trini based, but here goes. all ah yuss who want to be open minded free

y

No yuh not spoon fed....but yuh livin canada so yuh mind is not open......so ride out

and yeah
F##k Uzbekistan too!!!

oh gorm....me too Dutty?   :'(

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2007, 02:15:26 PM »
Aye I  jus readin de board....apparently if yuh canada or Trini based yuh mind is closed

Only de states have enlightenment

F##k Nepal

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2007, 02:17:06 PM »
Aye I  jus readin de board....apparently if yuh canada or Trini based yuh mind is closed

F##k Nepal
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: firsttimers in here go think we effin crazy...lol
dem fresh/or stagnant water yankee who say they have tirni ancestry adbot the holier than thou american attitude
or maybe they brign that from blue range
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2007, 02:18:15 PM »

F##k Nepal

Well some people have more luck dan udders yuh know?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2007, 02:21:57 PM »

y

No yuh not spoon fed..but yuh livin canada so yuh mind is not open......so ride out

and yeah
F##k Uzbekistan too!!!

but ah wasn't spoon fed Dutty, ah was forked fed
ah cyah control dey tears dat fall.... :'( :'(

anyway allyuh lef' meh alone please
ah wanna hear just cool response...

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 02:23:36 PM by Sec_Twin »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2007, 02:26:51 PM »

y

and yeah
F##k Uzbekistan too!!!

but ah wasn't spoon fed Dutty, ah was forked fed
ah cyah control dey tears dat fall.... :'( :'(

anyway allyuh lef' meh alone please
ah wanna hear just cool response...

Ah hope yuh pak ah nice piknik basket an yuh put een yuh favourite drink an dem

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »
Me eh know why allyuh setta closed minded dotish canadian replyin for yuh know...is time allyuh hush and learn someting

People from america  :notworthy: trying to give allyuh knowledge bout de storm wuh commin and allyuh eh wanta hear

I for one, waitin to see the knowledge Mr Angostura about to bring forth

F##k Tahiti

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »
Me eh know why allyuh setta closed minded dotish canadian replyin for yuh know...is time allyuh hush and learn someting

People from america  :notworthy: trying to give allyuh knowledge bout de storm wuh commin and allyuh eh wanta hear

Yuh mean de 10 centimeters dat coming later? >:(   Ah haulin out meh mukluks as we speak.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2007, 02:41:47 PM »

F##k Tahiti

I see yuh cussing other countries .. first is Nepal and second is Tahiti

yuh eh tink i have relatives living dere?

well f**k Pitcairn Island ..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
call meh open/closed/small minded nah....ah still waiting to hear what he hadda say.

"I promised my self to leave you ppl alone with yuh old talk BC alot of you just to pampered spoon fed and in denial for my taste"

ah wonder if he go keep to he word tho :-\

f**k Graceland
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:06:10 PM by Sec_Twin »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »
Dis place beginnin tuh song like ah whore house.  Is plenty f**kin goin orn!! :D

Leh meh grah ah number dey. Ah comin back.

1]; } ?>