April 28, 2024, 03:59:04 PM

Author Topic: The Tongue  (Read 4126 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
The Tongue
« on: April 11, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »
If words could ah kill ah believe many ah we mightah done ded ah ready , the things people would say about yuh and they dont know nottin about yuh ,this wat ah sayin here takes place wid men and women , among friends ,family , yuh job . only yuh friends know yuh secret and only they can revele it . an d you dont know  that every body knows untill a whisperer tell yuh wat iz  being said and yuh feel so embarassed yuh want oto ded.the tongue is for tasting and talking  and other things dutty yuh know wah ah mean the tongue what ah wonderful thing can be used to do so much harm .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
Re: The Tongue
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »
LOL Zulu...I dunno bout other people ....but I does only use the tongue for what GOD intended it to be used for yes
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:03:17 PM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 12:53:35 PM »
??? what exactly did god intend the tongue for?  ah jus curious.
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 01:40:01 PM »

not what you and me thinkin  :devil:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 01:55:46 PM »
you ever hear de sayin......your tongue will dig your grave....who can name de movie that this line is from.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 01:59:08 PM »
you ever hear de sayin......your tongue will dig your grave....who can name de movie that this line is from.

That was from 'The sound of music'

oh no wait...it was ah terrence hill and bud spencer movie...ah forget de name
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 02:01:30 PM »

come again dutty.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 02:07:15 PM »

The Ten Commandments.

ah jes guessin.  :D
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »

The Ten Commandments.

correck is right.give this man a ceegar.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 02:13:50 PM »

The Ten Commandments.

fur...wuh yuh goin an do with yuh ceegar 'man'.....ah have ah cohiba yuh could use  ;)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 02:13:57 PM »

The Ten Commandments.

well...ah have tuh say, ah get call enuf name on dis forum but ah doh tink ah ever get call ah man.  Ah go tek de "ceegar" doh!!  ;D
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 02:14:46 PM »

The Ten Commandments.

fur...wuh yuh goin an do with yuh ceegar 'man'.....ah have ah cohiba yuh could use  ;)

It have "ceegar" and it have "ceegar".   :devil:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 02:42:52 PM »

They Call Me Trinity
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »

In addition to what God intended the tongue is also useful for forming words when talking.

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 02:55:52 PM »

In addition to what God intended the tongue is also useful for forming words when talking.

So you dont think one of GOD intentions was that the tongue to be used to form words?
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »

i eh know about ah movie, but meh fadda tell meh dat de day ah tell ah maxi driver all about he muddah when he bad drive meh nearly into a lampost. 
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 03:45:08 PM »

not what you and me thinkin  :devil:

dutty, dutty, dutty!   tsk tsk!   how you know what i tinkin?    ;D

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »

So you dont think one of GOD intentions was that the tongue to be used to form words?

I know the mind of God about as well as anyone ;D .

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 04:44:57 PM »
would you say the  'tongue' is mighter than the ...........

vix
trick
prick
dick
lick

ah shucks ..... does the toungue give rise to  thoughts? why blame the tongue? Is there anything that is evil or does thinking makes it so?

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »
oh gorm AB!  creole trying tuh stay out ah de 'heights' topics!!!!!  you had tuh come in a topic called "the tongue" and aim tuh reach heights here too!?  ease we up nuh.  de last time ah get rile up on dis board ah walk around steupsing and had a headachhe fuh a week!  lemme have some stupid talk fuh de while nuh!   ;D

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »
oh gorm AB!  creole trying tuh stay out ah de 'heights' topics!!!!!  you had tuh come in a topic called "the tongue" and aim tuh reach heights here too!?  ease we up nuh.  de last time ah get rile up on dis board ah walk around steupsing and had a headachhe fuh a week!  lemme have some stupid talk fuh de while nuh!   ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait nah wiat???? So I into the chupid talk and you say ah bringing 'heights' how ah do that? what yuh mean by heights? lawd yuh see why I dose stay away from this ole talk sometimes ; people does get too riled up or maybe I am just  one big misunderstood guy.
Ok ah done  the ole talk carry on and just ignore my posting nah.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
ab all ah say iz wat the tongue doz do and yuhgone wid who have big tongue cow tongue and wat the tongue better than , why alyuh so boy ? ah thought dutty would ah mash up the thread but iz you , jus tell we why people doz use dey tongue to bad talk people .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »
ab all ah say iz wat the tongue doz do and yuhgone wid who have big tongue cow tongue and wat the tongue better than , why alyuh so boy ? ah thought dutty would ah mash up the thread but iz you , jus tell we why people doz use dey tongue to bad talk people .

buh wuh de hell is dis?  :D

where I get dis unfounded reputation from??......hear nah I use to be ah altar boy yuh know  :angel:  aaarrrite den

expect some defamation of character lawsuit documents in yuh mailbox by friday

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »
expect some defamation of character lawsuit documents in yuh mailbox by friday
Dexter is ah Lawyer? ;D ;D

Seriously, I have read a book "Hung by the Tongue", which says that what you speak is what you get.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:04:31 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 07:33:09 AM »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait nah wiat???? So I into the chupid talk and you say ah bringing 'heights' how ah do that? what yuh mean by heights? lawd yuh see why I dose stay away from this ole talk sometimes ; people does get too riled up or maybe I am just  one big misunderstood guy.
Ok ah done  the ole talk carry on and just ignore my posting nah.

Yuh see?  You an all eh realise yuh power!! but I agree doh...de tongue could take yuh tuh real lows and it could carry yuh tuh real "heights" too!!!  :devil:

1]; } ?>