April 29, 2024, 12:47:12 AM

Author Topic: U17S hold Joe Public in warm up.  (Read 14631 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: U17S hold Joe Public in warm up.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 08:20:09 AM »
Both of you spouting long discussions seem to again miss my point. The exception being Fihlo's last paragraph.

"Steeups..fair is fair..JA benefitted highly from that tourney. T&T, Haiti and the rest benefitted from being in a fair qualification process. Now give it a rest"
 :applause: :applause: to Jack Warner for giving Jamaica better games against better competitive teams.  ;D  :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have no point...but I'm glad u recognize that cuttass you got from T&T as a cuttass from one of the better competitive teams. let today mark the day that JA2099 admitted T&T Under 17s are better and more competitve than JA's. well done son  :beermug:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the more competitive teams were Mexico, Panama and Canada which Jack placed in Jamaica's group because he assumed Jamaica would not win any of the matches.
 :rotfl: His plan backfired since T&T did not win the Youth Cup either:rotfl:

you still think jack fix the groups guy you need some help badly ......
Yep! I still believe Jack fixed the groups for his & T&T's benefit to win the CFU Youth Cup, which T&T did not win. But looking back a year later I have to congratulate Jack for helping Jamaica prepare for the final round. ;D
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 08:47:37 AM »

Here goes:

1) NO! In 2004 FIFA mandated that confederations without, must implement an annual U-16 Champions Cup to ensure that they could go head to head with their counterparts around the World.
That is the "PRIMARY AIM" of the CFU U-16 Youth Cup.

2) Jamaica qualified as host. Yes! But the CFU U-16 Youth Cup IS for Caribbean teams ONLY with optional guest teams and is held annually. The U-17 & U-20 World Cups are every 2 years.

3) Yes! So how do you explain the "guest teams" in the qualifiers that eliminated other teams chances of advancing from the first round. How fair was that? Mexico won the CFU Youth Cup but Haiti was crowned Champions in the true sense of the tournament being for the Caribbean.

4)See answer #3

5) Shows how much you know.  ;D

Learn how to read

1) All you have said is that there must be a CFU 16 championship so that the region remains competitive. There is nothing said about format, or how the championship should be decided. You did not answer what the primary aim of the tournament in 2006. And only an idiot  will put crowing an 16 caribbean champ ahead of qualifying for the WC. And if you could read you would see that I said the CFU messed up and tried to kill 2 birds with one stone. ie. they tried to combine the CFU championship with WC qualifying. They should be 2 separate tournaments given the way the WC qualifying format is currently set up for caribbean teams...or one big tournament with only caribbean teams, with the best teams qualifying for the WC or qualfyng for the next stage of qualification where none of the teams are hosting the next round. Once it became clear that the CFU had screwed up the format, and teams like Cuba were wrongfully eliminated (Touissant, I forgot Cuba played in the first round) WC qualifying rightfully took precedence. do u finally get it?

2) Look at your answer..you agree with me and didn't even realize it. CFU Under 16 tourney should be a separate tourney with caribbean teams only. It can be used as part of the WC qualification as I described above and remove any controversy or conflicts of interest. If the region wants to invite guest teams..fine...They've done it with the Gold Cup and Copa America. But it should never interfere with a clean, fair WC qualifying process. The tourney that was set up as the CFU Under 16 champs was flawed. It remained the CFU Under 16 championship in name only to comply with the FIFA mandate you so smartly referenced...but again, WC qualifying had to take preference.

3) Again..we agree. The guests should never be allowed to eliminate any caribbean teams from WC qualifying. As I said, the format was totally flawed. Read my previous posts..read this one. They fixed it mid-tournament. Better late than never. Noone ever accused the CFU of planning things well. Truth is Jamaica, Cuba, Panama, Canada, etc.. should never have be around WC qualifying. It's that simple

4) We agree again..it would be unfair

5) Too much of coward to touch that one eh?

See how much I know  ;) U know I make prefect sense becauseu agree with me. But instead of realizing that mistakes were made and it was better to change them mid tournament..u would prefer to continue with a  flawed tourney and put a CFU champ over WC qualification. Real big fish in a small pond mentality. get over it...What is you obsession with who is crowned CFU champ when WC qualification was just more important and the format was adapted to suit that very simple concept.
Really!  :rotfl:

1)Nowhere in other confederations has this happened. Changing formats in the middle of a competition.  :rotfl: Right! Killing two birds with one stone when they had a year to organise the next Youth Cup. Just another pathetic excuse by people whose only mandate IS football 24/7.

2)You mean when I said "Yes" I did not know I was in agreement.  :rotfl: Good one. :rotfl:

5) NO! You excluded it. Remember  ??? ???
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 09:13:12 AM »

1)Nowhere in other confederations has this happened. Changing formats in the middle of a competition.  :rotfl: Right! Killing two birds with one stone when they had a year to organise the next Youth Cup. Just another pathetic excuse by people whose only mandate IS football 24/7.

Its the CFU clown yuh must expect think in a slip shot manner in organization.......and they were short sighted just as how you are right now .... boy you need help so go wallow in your mexican cause is only trinidad you  know deep down in your heart the only team the boyz have a chance of getting point against.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 09:52:37 AM »

Its the CFU clown yuh must expect think in a slip shot manner in organization.......and they were short sighted just as how you are right now .... boy you need help so go wallow in your mexican cause is only trinidad you  know deep down in your heart the only team the boyz have a chance of getting point against.
That's my point. Jack's shortsightedness in not looking beyond the CFU Youth Cup will cost T&T not to qualify for the U-17 World Cup. And deep down in my heart I know Jamaica's Young Boyz will have one of the 3 spots by the third match.  ;D ;D And Trinis will say that we qualified because Jamaica is the home team and should be expected to qualify. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 10:03:41 AM »

That's my point. Jack's shortsightedness in not looking beyond the CFU Youth Cup will cost T&T not to qualify for the U-17 World Cup. And deep down in my heart I know Jamaica's Young Boyz will have one of the 3 spots by the third match.  ;D ;D And Trinis will say that we qualified because Jamaica is the home team and should be expected to qualify. ;D 

Boy i tell you  Filho jess expalin it to you and you still think the formatt was change to help trinidad win the CUP let me jess leave you

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 10:19:59 AM »

2)You mean when I said "Yes" I did not know I was in agreement.  :rotfl: Good one. :rotfl:

1) Horse..ent yuh from Jamaica? You really surprised the CFU doh shite and engaging in amateurish behavior you may not see in any other federation.  :D :D Exactly...I think we agree that the CFU did absolute nonsense. Since you agree that is was unjust that non CFU teams helped knock a team like Cuba out of WC qualifying, then you cannot argue against changing the format to prevent further ridiculous results. I am sure you also agree that WC qualifying was far more important than a CFU champ and if Jamaica had been eliminated the way Cuba was you would have been livid at the idiotic CFU and JWarner by association. It is simple...do u stick with a flawed settup or salvage some semblance of WC qualification? U are the only person on the planet who would choose the first option. Sounds like you need a job at the CFU.

2) Don't take it so literally son. I am just making fun of how uncomfortable you are with agreeing with my points..you have to always add a 'But" and then say the exact same thing I am saying. Sounds like we agree without you being able to admit it. Look, we completely agreed on points 2, 3, and 4.

5) I didn't exclude it at all. I said that except for question 5, you know where  I was heading with the questions ( as iin 1 thru 4). So you still yet to answer the question. Some small licks in an Under 16 tourney have yuh ducking  ;D ;D

Anyway..relax yuhself..we talking in circles. You definitely have a slight comprehension problem..or else this topic woulda be done a long time ago. I exclude point 5 ?? hheh read it again..comprehension son...comprehension. After all this...there is not a single point I have made that you can or have descredited. It's a joke
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 10:22:57 AM by Filho »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »
Filho,
doh fight it down with ignorant people. You can only argue and discuss things with logical people. So in this case iz jus best you overs dis yes.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »

1) Horse..ent yuh from Jamaica? You really surprised the CFU doh shite and engaging in amateurish behavior you may not see in any other federation.  :D :D Exactly...I think we agree that the CFU did absolute nonsense. Since you agree that is was unjust that non CFU teams helped knock a team like Cuba out of WC qualifying, then you cannot argue against changing the format to prevent further ridiculous results. I am sure you also agree that WC qualifying was far more important than a CFU champ and if Jamaica had been eliminated the way Cuba was you would have been livid at the idiotic CFU and JWarner by association. It is simple...do u stick with a flawed settup or salvage some semblance of WC qualification? U are the only person on the planet who would choose the first option. Sounds like you need a job at the CFU.

2) Don't take it so literally son. I am just making fun of how uncomfortable you are with agreeing with my points..you have to always add a 'But" and then say the exact same thing I am saying. Sounds like we agree without you being able to admit it. Look, we completely agreed on points 2, 3, and 4.

5) I didn't exclude it at all. I said that except for question 5, you know where  I was heading with the questions ( as iin 1 thru 4). So you still yet to answer the question. Some small licks in an Under 16 tourney have yuh ducking  ;D ;D

Anyway..relax yuhself..we talking in circles. You definitely have a slight comprehension problem..or else this topic woulda be done a long time ago. I exclude point 5 ?? hheh read it again..comprehension son...comprehension. After all this...there is not a single point I have made that you can or have descredited. It's a joke
At least you're right about the comprehension problem which is created by a language barrier. You being from T&T and me from Jamaica.
No point trying to discredit you since its tit-for-tat and all my points were brought forward from the FIFA handbook.  ;D 

jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 01:15:27 PM »
At least you're right about the comprehension problem which is created by a language barrier. You being from T&T and me from Jamaica.
No point trying to discredit you since its tit-for-tat and all my points were brought forward from the FIFA handbook.  ;D 

Again..I'm very pleased to see you agree with me once again regarding your comprehension problems. But I thought it was just you. You seem to want to incriminate all Jamaicans. And what points did you make again? Oh yeah...none. So far I see you agreeing with everything I said and your one reference from the FIFA handbook said that there must be a CFU Under 16 tourney every year -Which is not even being debated here, since there was one. So where are all your points that were brought forward from FIFA again? 

At least you are somewhat entertaining. So let's recap:
1) You agree CFU mucked up the initial tournament format
2) You agree that caribbean WC qualifying should not include non-caribbean teams, nor should it include the host of the next qualifying round
3) You agree that JA got to play against the better, more competitive teams-which I guess would have to include T&T after they administered such a comprehensive beating on your boyz. Well you did play them and you did say you got to play the better teams...and they did put one of the more sound beatings on you than any of the other teams

so what's the problem here again? ;)

awaiting yet another entertaining yet pointless reply...it's a slow day  ;)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »
No problem!
Except back to my MAIN point from the beginning which is simply put: T&T won't qualify for the U-17 World Cup in South Korea because of Jack.

That should be more comprehensive for all Trinis to understand. 
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 02:23:22 PM »
No problem!
Except back to my MAIN point from the beginning which is simply put: T&T won't qualify for the U-17 World Cup in South Korea because of Jack.

wha is jack in the goal ?  doh study he all his focus is on tnt the pressue is on  JAKANS WILL FEEL SHAME IF WE QUALIFY AHEAD OF THEM ooh poor thing again he have to put dopwn tnt and big up jamaica . with quotes " who can you see tnt geting point from" oh they lost 2- nil to meixo  2-1 3-0 to honduras,  JA  beat mexico 2-0  AND TIE 1-1 WHO IS

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
No problem!

wha is jack in the goal ?  doh study he all his focus is on tnt the pressue is on  JAKANS WILL FEEL SHAME IF WE QUALIFY AHEAD OF THEM ooh poor thing again he have to put dopwn tnt and big up jamaica . with quotes " who can you see tnt geting point from" oh they lost 2- nil to meixo  2-1 3-0 to honduras,  JA  beat mexico 2-0  AND TIE 1-1 WHO IS
It seems you don't have much faith in T&T's U-17s from all that I have read. 
jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 02:47:59 PM »
No problem!

Except, you went to give the reasons why you believe that Jack will be to blame and resorted to a really poor argument. You asked us to tell you if we agree, but you made no sense. But good that you backtracked and rescinded the nonsense you were talking. Stick to your new point and try not to come up with any reasons....you will appear somewhat smarter and we will promise not to go back to the garbage you wrote before. All's well that ends well.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 03:58:10 PM »
No problem!

Except, you went to give the reasons why you believe that Jack will be to blame and resorted to a really poor argument. You asked us to tell you if we agree, but you made no sense. But good that you backtracked and rescinded the nonsense you were talking. Stick to your new point and try not to come up with any reasons....you will appear somewhat smarter and we will promise not to go back to the garbage you wrote before. All's well that ends well.

sdoh study he may  well be blaming boxhill in time

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 04:48:24 PM »
No problem!

That was my point fom the beginning which you misinterpretted. Jack Warner will be the reason why T&T won't qualify for the World Cup. And Jack Warner will be one of the reasons why Jamaica qualify for the World Cup.
I hope this simple and detailed explanation tells you what I was saying from the beginning. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 06:04:06 PM »
No problem!

That was my point fom the beginning which you misinterpretted. Jack Warner will be the reason why T&T won't qualify for the World Cup. And Jack Warner will be one of the reasons why Jamaica qualify for the World Cup.
I hope this simple and detailed explanation tells you what I was saying from the beginning. ;D

Jamacia qualifing so boldly what  a far fetched statment ---- it should be i hope ja qualifes cause we at home ...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 06:47:14 PM »
No problem!

Jamacia qualifing so boldly what  a far fetched statment ---- it should be i hope ja qualifes cause we at home ...
Far-fetched and yet it will happen.
jjbrown

1]; } ?>