March 28, 2024, 01:46:08 PM

Author Topic: U-15 Men's Football Team Thread  (Read 95929 times)

Offline RichGFootball

• ....formerly Richard G. I'm not a newbie. Just new-ish from since Mpurcell days
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U-15 Men's Football Team Thread
« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2019, 10:31:51 AM »
T&T 1 (Wilson, 35th min) vs BAR 0 HT

)

T&T 1 vs 1 BAR (Butcher 65th min)
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline RichGFootball

• ....formerly Richard G. I'm not a newbie. Just new-ish from since Mpurcell days
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2019, 10:39:08 AM »
T&T 1 (Wilson, 35th min) vs BAR 0 HT

T&T 1 vs 1 BAR (Butcher 65th min)

T&T 1 vs 1 BAR FT
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2019, 11:50:04 AM »
Well fervier has an excuse it is development  beaten 5 games in a row and draw 1(barbados)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2019, 12:08:54 PM »
I think is time to move these tournament from the US. The visa requirements are srewing up the rest of Concacaf. Our officials are guilty of some incompetence, but the visas requirement are weakening the already weak smaller countries.

I never understood FIFA allowing countries who deny players visa to host events.

It almost appears to be a deliberate attempt to weaken the competition, but that may just be conspiracy theory.
But it is a burden too heavy for already challenged countries.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 12:11:24 PM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2019, 12:15:24 PM »
I think is time to move these tournament from the US. The visa requirements are srewing up the rest of Concacaf. Our officials are guilty of some incompetence, but the visas requirement are weakening the already weak smaller countries.

I never understood FIFA allowing countries who deny players visa to host events.

It almost appears to be a deliberate attempt to weaken the competition, but that may just be conspiracy theory.

But isn't it the same issue when playing the USA in an away game during WCQ?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 05, 2019, 02:26:23 PM »
Well fervier has an excuse it is development  beaten 5 games in a row and draw 1(barbados)

The man say watch this team... They will surprise. This what all the investment is in.  ::)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2019, 04:36:49 PM »

The man say watch this team... They will surprise. This what all the investment is in.  ::)

1)we still slow and ponderous on d ball
2)we still play in two distinct disconnected blocks attack.............defense - d dots is for effect :P >:(
3)using midfielders as defenders instead of developing football basics in recruits dat might be better suited to defense, but lack natural ball skills
4)No physical conditioning or muscle dev so getting man handled - an aside, is it me or has our 11 to 15yr olds been getting smaller and smaller since 1990, yeah ah know crazy right.
5)quite possibly no nutritional monitoring
6)No team play see point (2)

Dis reminds me of SSFL and PRo League for some reason hmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking: oh yeah right we football headed by ah delusional AND corrupt pro league owner   :cursing:MDACNT
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 04:47:11 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 05, 2019, 06:56:52 PM »
4)No physical conditioning or muscle dev so getting man handled - an aside, is it me or has our 11 to 15yr olds been getting smaller and smaller since 1990, yeah ah know crazy right.
5)quite possibly no nutritional monitoring

This is very much an issue.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2019, 12:15:40 AM »
Under 15 Boys sharepoint with Barbados.
TTFA Media.

Head Coach Stuart Charles-Fevrier was very disappointed with the result but pleased with the performance as Trinidad and Tobago was held to a 1-1 draw by Barbados in the Concacaf Boys U-15 Championship.

On the second day of competition at the IMG Academy in Bradenton FL., poor finishing was the order of the day for T&T as they started positively by creating a number of goal scoring opportunities in the opening fifteen minutes but capitalized on none.

Nathaniel James and Abdul Quddoos-Hypolite both did well to get sights on goal but were either off target or stopped by Ramario Carter who put in a Man of Match performance in the Barbados goal.

A thought must be spared for winger Josiah Wilson who mesmerized his opponents with surging runs into the penalty area only to see his crosses and centers end with the ball in the bushes surrounding the IMG.

Wilson decided to do it himself in the second minute of added time in the first half, when he took a short corner to Hypolite and collected the return ball to fire a rocket from the top of the box pass Carter’s first post for a long-awaited go-ahead item.

Barbados leant from the first period, adjusting to consolidated in defence for the second half and trouble Fevrier’s team with the occasional counterattack. They also benefit from number soft fouls around the penalty area to launch some testing free kicks but it was still the men in red with the majority of the possession. Trinidad and Tobago paid the footballing price for those misses by conceding the equalizer six minutes from time. The Barbados number 10 Nadre Butcher (who came on as a substitute) receiving a ball from deep and taking it well to fire and beat Kanye Lazarus in the T&T goal.

“We dominated the game but you have to score to win, so the 70% possession we had (though good) was not enough to get 3 points.” Charles lamented after the game. “The boys are in pain but this is what happens when you don’t score your chances, they must learn that and must learn it fast because we have an important game on Wednesday which will give them and ideal opportunity to bounce back from this” said the coach in closing.

With Portugal and Costa Rica playing to a 2-2 draw in the other group match, it seems an uphill task for T&T to advance when they face the Europeans in their final Group D match on Wednesday.

Teams

Trinidad and Tobago: Kanye Lazarus (GK), 3. Dawn St. Rose, 4. Jeron Pascall, 7. Abdul Quddoos Hypolite (17. Jaheim Faustin 67’), 8. Molik Khan (Captain) (8. Jaheim Marshall 58’), Nathanial James, 11. Josiah Wilson, 12. Triston Stafford, 13. Kassidy Davison, 14. Deshawn Brown, 15. Dantaye Gilbert (16. Isaiah Thompson 51’).

Unused Substitutes: 18. Triston Edwards, 2. Christian Bailey, 5. Tyrik Trotman, Ja-Shawn Thomas.

Barbados: 1.Ramario Carter (GK), 3. Kobe Hutson, 4. Shay Prescod, 5. Tyrique Bailey-Edwards (Captain) 6. Janash Jaunal (2. Kellon Carrington 66’), 7. Khimani Cox (14. Shewayne Burke 53’), 8. Ethan Squires (15. Ryan Lashkley 36’), 9. Colin Griffith (10. Nadre Butcher 48’), 11. Zachary Applewhite (16. Jonathan Sealey 54’), 12. Aaron Cumberbatch, 13. Ethan Taylor.

Unused Substitute: 18. Allan Mallalieu (GK), 17. Savejo Blenman.

RELATED NEWS

T&T Under-15s held 1-1 by Barbados.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Coach Stu­art Charles-Fevri­er was left a dis­ap­point­ed man af­ter his un­der-15s were held to a 1-1 tie by re­gion­al neigh­bours Bar­ba­dos in the Con­ca­caf Boys Un­der-15 Cham­pi­onship on Mon­day at the IMG Acad­e­my in Braden­ton Flori­da, USA.

How­ev­er, Charles-Fevri­er told the me­dia that he was some­what pleased with the per­for­mance of the team.

On the sec­ond day of com­pe­ti­tion, poor fin­ish­ing af­fect­ed the T&T team, de­spite start­ing pos­i­tive­ly and cre­at­ing nu­mer­ous chances in the en­counter. Nathaniel James and Ab­dul Qud­doos-Hy­po­lite both did well to get sights on goal but were ei­ther off-tar­get or stopped by Ra­mario Carter who put in a Man of Match per­for­mance in the Bar­ba­dos goal.

Josi­ah Wil­son mes­mer­ized op­po­nents with surg­ing runs in­to the penal­ty area on­ly, but scor­ers failed to con­vert. How­ev­er, Wil­son lat­er did it alone in the sec­ond half when he took a short cor­ner to Hy­po­lite and col­lect­ed the re­turn ball, to fire a blis­ter­ing shot from the top of the box, past Carter in the Bar­ba­dos goal.

The Ba­jans de­ci­sion to tight­en up in their de­fence curbed the T&T at­tacks, and lat­er ben­e­fit­ted from sev­er­al soft fouls around the penal­ty area to launch some test­ing free kicks. In spite, if this, the men in the red, white and black still con­trolled the ma­jor­i­ty of the pos­ses­sion.

T&T then paid the foot­balling price for their missed chances by con­ced­ing the equal­iz­er six min­utes from time. Bar­ba­dos num­ber 10 Nadre Butch­er, who came on as a sub­sti­tute, picked up deep with­in his half and took it past his mark­ers be­fore ri­fling his shot past Kenye Lazarus in the T&T goal area.

Af­ter­wards, Charles-Fevri­er said, “We dom­i­nat­ed the game but you have to score to win, so the 70% pos­ses­sion we had (though good) was not enough to get three points.”

He not­ed fur­ther, “The boys are in pain but this is what hap­pens when you don’t score your chances, they must learn that and must learn it fast be­cause we have an im­por­tant game on Wednes­day which will give them an ide­al op­por­tu­ni­ty to bounce back from this.”

With Por­tu­gal and Cos­ta Ri­ca play­ing to a 2-2 draw in the oth­er group match, it will be an up­hill task for T&T to ad­vance when they face the Eu­ro­peans in their fi­nal Group D match on Wednes­day.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 12:23:40 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 06, 2019, 10:53:36 AM »

It doesn't help that Guatemala and the United States are in the same group.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 06, 2019, 10:57:54 AM »

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 07, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »
RESULT: Trinidad and Tobago 0-3 Portugal.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #434 on: August 08, 2019, 12:21:00 AM »
Fevrier pleased as U-15s finish third in Group.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago’s quarterfinal aspirations were extinguished today when they faced Portugal at the IMG Academy in Bradenton FL. The European guest team maintained its fine form in the Concacaf Boys U15 Championship with a tough 3-0 victory over Stuart Charles-Fevrier’s squad in varying weather conditions.

A torrential downpour accompanied by lightening delayed the start of the match but when it got going T&T looked a group determined to redeem themselves for a mediocre tournament showing thus far, despite regular starting midfielders Nathaniel James and Molik Khan sitting with the substitute contingent. The first half was generally even with some good moments for T&T, the most memorable being an Abdul Quddoos-Hypolite free kick from the left side of the penalty area which Portugal’s Diogo Pinto did well to keep the scoresheet blank at the half.

The second half started in much the same vein as the first but with three substitutes coming on at the break the Europeans started to come into their own. They came close in the 45th minute with a snapshot from Herculano Nabian hitting the cross bar, then he made sure with a header two minutes later to give his team the lead. Fevrier’s team held their own as play continued but with three minutes remaining on the clock the effort fell apart as the other substitutes Marcos Cruz and Ricardo Marquez hit the net in the 67th and 71st minutes respectively to make the final score 3-0.

T&T Coach Fevrier expressed his thoughts on the match to TTFA Media, “I am hoping that we could continue the work we have started, we obviously need a continuous strength and conditioning program for these boys and we also need to continue playing international games similar to the level we played today”

The back to back games took a fitness toll on the players and this must be addressed, “In the last five minutes of the game I could see they were getting tired and they lost concentration and conceded two goals but generally speaking I was quite pleased with the performance given the quality and level of the opponents.” Fevrier said in closing.

The result means Trinidad and Tobago finished third in the group behind Portugal and Costa Rica with Barbados in 4th spot on goal difference.

Teams

Trinidad and Tobago: Kanye Lazarus (GK), 2. Christian Bailey, 4. Jeron Pascall, 6. Jaheim Marshall (Captain) 7. Abdul Quddoos Hypolite (10. Nathaniel James 42’), 9. Ja-Shawn Thomas, 11. Josiah Wilson (16. Isaiah Thompson 48’), 12. Triston Stafford, 13. Kassidy Davison, 15. Dantaye Gilbert, 17. Jaheim Faustin (8. Molik Khan 48’).

Unused Substitutes: 18. Triston Edwards, 3. Dawn St. Rose, 5. Tyrik Trotman, Deshawn Brown.

Portugal: Diogo Pinto (GK), 3. Antonio Teixeira, 4. Gabriel Costa (Captain), 6. Joao Faria (Marco Cruz 67’) 11. Lucas Rodriguez (7. Ricardo Marques 35’), 13. Dario Essugo, 14. Diogo Monteiro, 15. Tiargo Octavio (8. Diogo Priosts 63’), 16. Goncaio Esteves (5. Francisco Silva 35’), 17. Diego Moreira, 18. Youssaf Chermiti (9. Herculano Nabian 47’).

Unused Substitutes: 1. Andre Gomes (GK), 2. David Monteiro

RELATED NEWS

T&T's Under-15s go down 3-0 to Portugal.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Por­tu­gal main­tained its fine form in the CON­CA­CAF Boys Un­der-15 Cham­pi­onship with a 3-0 vic­to­ry over Stu­art Charles-Fevri­er’s squad at the IMG Acad­e­my in Braden­ton Flori­da, USA on Wednes­day.

A tor­ren­tial down­pour ac­com­pa­nied by light­ning de­layed the start of the match but when it got go­ing T&T looked a group de­ter­mined to re­deem it­self from a mediocre show­ing thus far. The first half was gen­er­al­ly even with good mo­ments for T&T, the most mem­o­rable be­ing an Ab­dul Qud­doos-Hy­po­lite free-kick from the left side of the penal­ty area which Por­tu­gal’s Dio­go Pin­to did well to keep the score­sheet blank at the half.

The sec­ond half start­ed as the first, but with three sub­sti­tutes at the half-time in­ter­val, the Eu­ro­peans came to their own. They came close in the 45th minute with a snap­shot from Her­cu­lano Nabi­an hit­ting the cross­bar. How­ev­er, he made sure with a head­er two min­utes lat­er to give his team the lead. Fevri­er’s team held their own as play con­tin­ued, but with three min­utes re­main­ing on the clock, the ef­fort fell apart as an­oth­er sub­sti­tutes Mar­cos Cruz and Ri­car­do Mar­quez hit the net in the 67th and 71st min­utes re­spec­tive­ly, to make the fi­nal score 3-0.

Af­ter­wards, Fevri­er said “I am hop­ing that we could con­tin­ue the work we have start­ed. We need a con­tin­u­ous strength and con­di­tion­ing pro­gramme for these boys and we al­so need to con­tin­ue play­ing in­ter­na­tion­al games sim­i­lar to the lev­el we played to­day.”

Play­ing con­sec­u­tive match­es ap­peared to have tak­en a toll on the play­ers and this must be ad­dressed, Fevri­er ex­plained. “In the last five min­utes of the game I could see they were get­ting tired and they lost con­cen­tra­tion and con­ced­ed two goals, but gen­er­al­ly speak­ing, I was quite pleased with the per­for­mance giv­en the qual­i­ty and lev­el of the op­po­nents.”

The re­sult means T&T fin­ished third in the group be­hind Por­tu­gal and Cos­ta Ri­ca, with Bar­ba­dos in the fourth po­si­tion on goal dif­fer­ence.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 12:27:40 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 08, 2019, 01:04:44 AM »
"T&T Coach Fevrier expressed his thoughts on the match to TTFA Media, “I am hoping that we could continue the work we have started, we obviously need a continuous strength and conditioning program for these boys and we also need to continue playing international games similar to the level we played today”

you had them youths for almost two years and you only now realize they need conditioning? most of these kids play like empty shells...no heart and no spine. the fact that they have no conditioning is 100% your fault. start picking players with a backbone
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 08, 2019, 06:33:55 AM »
once gain once again once gain once agan, there are NO local coaches or coaches who have made their careers in T&T football circles who are good enough in this day and age. We need qualified and proven foreign coaches to develop our football from junior to senior level, men and women football. Let our local coaches learn from them as assistants. But as usual in T&T the local old men think they can do it, they think they know it all although it is proven again and again they are not ready and don't know shit

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 08, 2019, 07:09:36 AM »
I think they have one more game to play.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 08, 2019, 10:57:23 AM »
Lost 4-2 to Guatemala
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 08, 2019, 12:16:13 PM »
Lost 4-2 to Guatemala
That was fast...

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 08, 2019, 12:56:05 PM »
I'd be interested to see how we assess the comprehensive evaluation of the team over the last two tournaments. I try not to dwell too much on wins and losses at youth tournaments like this once the team is making progress in trying to play a certain way or to a certain standard. However it is evident there needs to be some sort of change in how we do things going forward based on how other teams performed.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 08, 2019, 01:38:45 PM »
I'd be interested to see how we assess the comprehensive evaluation of the team over the last two tournaments. I try not to dwell too much on wins and losses at youth tournaments like this once the team is making progress in trying to play a certain way or to a certain standard. However it is evident there needs to be some sort of change in how we do things going forward based on how other teams performed.

De questions are who doing de evaluation and how will progress or the lack thereof be measured?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 08, 2019, 07:24:20 PM »
"T&T Coach Fevrier expressed his thoughts on the match to TTFA Media, “I am hoping that we could continue the work we have started, we obviously need a continuous strength and conditioning program for these boys and we also need to continue playing international games similar to the level we played today”

you had them youths for almost two years and you only now realize they need conditioning? most of these kids play like empty shells...no heart and no spine. the fact that they have no conditioning is 100% your fault. start picking players with a backbone

dais d whole ting it is clear dat dem boys was small for what, 13-15yrs olds hence my 1990 question......I remember when I enter school in 1990 we were fairly well built, then remember hittin form3 and d new form1s seemed, to us anyway, unusually small and was wondering where all dem 1st year chirren come from.........I use 1990 as a reference point, because to my mind form 1 to 3 children from then to this day seem unusually small....den again perception is hell of ting......d Godineau Bridge used to seem massive til ah see it from d outside.
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #443 on: August 09, 2019, 12:37:34 AM »
T&T U-15s beaten after leading 2-0.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T Un­der-15s squan­dered a 2-0 half-time lead to fall 2-4 to Guatemala when the Con­ca­caf Boys Un­der-15 Cham­pi­onship con­tin­ued at the IMG Acad­e­my in Braden­ton, Flori­da, USA on Thurs­day.

Com­ing off a third-place fin­ish in their Di­vi­sion One four-team round-robin af­ter los­ing to Cos­ta Ri­ca, and Por­tu­gal both by 3-0 mar­gins and draw­ing 1-1 with neigh­bours Bar­ba­dos, the Stu­art Charles-Fevri­er T&T boys were ea­ger to get the first win.

And they got the per­fect start when Ja-Shawn Thomas beat goal­keep­er Faus­to Del­ga­do as ear­ly as the first minute with a close-range shot.

The T&T coach made ear­ly changes with Mo­lik Khan, Nathaniel James and Isa­iah Thomp­son re­plac­ing Ab­dul Qud­doos-Hy­po­lite, Kas­sidy David­son and Dan­taye Gilbert.

And Khan al­most ex­tend­ed T&T's lead when his at­tempt was just tipped over by Del­ga­do.

How­ev­er, from the re­sult­ing cor­ner, Ro­dri­go Vil­lalo­bos turned the ball in­to his net to hand Caribbean na­tion a 2-0 cush­ion.

How­ev­er, just as in their pre­vi­ous match against Por­tu­gal, in which they con­ced­ed three sec­ond-half goals, the T&T boys ran out of steam and the Cen­tral Amer­i­cans took full ad­van­tage with three goals in­side four min­utes.

First, Chrisphi­an Estra­da cut T&T's lead in half on the hour mark while Joshua Trigueno head­ed in the equalis­er two min­utes lat­er, be­fore Estra­da banged in a sec­ond in the 64th for a 3-2 Guatemala lead.

With ten min­utes left in the clash, An­der­son Moli­na made it 4-2 Guatemala from which T&T could not re­cov­er.

Speak­ing af­ter the match, Charles-Fevri­er was di­rect in his com­ments and said he ac­cept­ed full re­spon­si­bil­i­ty for the re­sults of the team.

"I will not run away from it or hide from it. The play­ers gave every­thing that they had, they played well,' he con­tin­ued.

He added, "As I said ear­ly, it's a process, it's a de­vel­op­ment and they could learn from this. I just hope go­ing for­ward we will be able to con­tin­ue play­ing at that lev­el of com­pe­ti­tion".

Go­ing for­ward, the St Lu­cian-born Charles-Fevri­er said he is keen to bol­ster the squad and has ini­ti­at­ed plans to do so to have some fresh per­son­nel in the camp when train­ing re­sumes.

Teams

Trinidad & Tobago: 1. Kanye Lazarus (GK) (18. Tris­tan Ed­wards 35’), 2. Chris­t­ian Bai­ley, 4. Jeron Pas­call, 6. Ja­heim Mar­shall (Cap­tain) 7. Ab­dul Qud­doos Hy­po­lite (8. Mo­lik Khan 36’), 9. Ja-Shawn Thomas, 11. Josi­ah Wil­son 12. Tris­ton Stafford, 13. Kas­sidy David­son (10. Nathaniel James 36’), 15. Dan­taye Gilbert (16. Isa­iah Thomp­son 36’), 17. Ja­heim Faustin

Un­used Sub­sti­tutes: 3. Dawn St. Rose, 5. Tyrik Trot­man, 14. De­shawn Brown.

Guatemala: 12. Faus­to Del­ga­do, 2. Eli Ro­dríguez (17 Jar­od Martínez 50’), 3. Diego Be­tan­court, 4. Juan Man­cil­la, 6. Jorge Gordil­lo (11. Joshua Trigueño 62’) , 7. Daniel As­turias, 8. Ro­dri­go Vil­lalo­bos (Cap­tain), 10. Chrisphi­an Estra­da, 14. Hugo Castel­lanos (18. An­der­son Moli­na 36’), 9. Manolo Juárez (15. Emilio Ko­rich 42’), 16. San­ti­a­go Sánchez

Un­used Sub­sti­tutes: 1. Javier Meji­cano, 5. Diego Vil­la­toro, 13. Gi­an­lu­ca Fail­lace.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 09, 2019, 08:18:23 AM »
Ok so i did the analysis during this tournament

When certain players on the pitch

Scored 3
Conceded 4

When certain players on the bench

Scored 0
Conceded 7

Somebody do the maths for me

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 09, 2019, 09:38:20 AM »

De questions are who doing de evaluation and how will progress or the lack thereof be measured?
Correct TM! This is why we need a technical director but we football always in limbo so nothing could never go right. But Keith said the board is "supposed" to conduct evaluations after tournaments.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 09, 2019, 11:51:33 AM »
Ok so i did the analysis during this tournament

When certain players on the pitch

Scored 3
Conceded 4

When certain players on the bench

Scored 0
Conceded 7

Somebody do the maths for me
It seems to suggest that the coach did not utilize the most effective combination of players or does not know the best combination or even with the best combination the desired results will not be achieved. What was the outcome of your maths?

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 09, 2019, 12:01:22 PM »
T&T U-15s beaten after leading 2-0.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T Un­der-15s squan­dered a 2-0 half-time lead to fall 2-4 to Guatemala when the Con­ca­caf Boys Un­der-15 Cham­pi­onship con­tin­ued at the IMG Acad­e­my in Braden­ton, Flori­da, USA on Thurs­day.

Com­ing off a third-place fin­ish in their Di­vi­sion One four-team round-robin af­ter los­ing to Cos­ta Ri­ca, and Por­tu­gal both by 3-0 mar­gins and draw­ing 1-1 with neigh­bours Bar­ba­dos, the Stu­art Charles-Fevri­er T&T boys were ea­ger to get the first win.

And they got the per­fect start when Ja-Shawn Thomas beat goal­keep­er Faus­to Del­ga­do as ear­ly as the first minute with a close-range shot.

The T&T coach made ear­ly changes with Mo­lik Khan, Nathaniel James and Isa­iah Thomp­son re­plac­ing Ab­dul Qud­doos-Hy­po­lite, Kas­sidy David­son and Dan­taye Gilbert.

And Khan al­most ex­tend­ed T&T's lead when his at­tempt was just tipped over by Del­ga­do.

How­ev­er, from the re­sult­ing cor­ner, Ro­dri­go Vil­lalo­bos turned the ball in­to his net to hand Caribbean na­tion a 2-0 cush­ion.

How­ev­er, just as in their pre­vi­ous match against Por­tu­gal, in which they con­ced­ed three sec­ond-half goals, the T&T boys ran out of steam and the Cen­tral Amer­i­cans took full ad­van­tage with three goals in­side four min­utes.

First, Chrisphi­an Estra­da cut T&T's lead in half on the hour mark while Joshua Trigueno head­ed in the equalis­er two min­utes lat­er, be­fore Estra­da banged in a sec­ond in the 64th for a 3-2 Guatemala lead.

With ten min­utes left in the clash, An­der­son Moli­na made it 4-2 Guatemala from which T&T could not re­cov­er.

Speak­ing af­ter the match, Charles-Fevri­er was di­rect in his com­ments and said he ac­cept­ed full re­spon­si­bil­i­ty for the re­sults of the team.

"I will not run away from it or hide from it. The play­ers gave every­thing that they had, they played well,' he con­tin­ued.

He added, "As I said ear­ly, it's a process, it's a de­vel­op­ment and they could learn from this. I just hope go­ing for­ward we will be able to con­tin­ue play­ing at that lev­el of com­pe­ti­tion".

Go­ing for­ward, the St Lu­cian-born Charles-Fevri­er said he is keen to bol­ster the squad and has ini­ti­at­ed plans to do so to have some fresh per­son­nel in the camp when train­ing re­sumes.

Teams

Trinidad & Tobago: 1. Kanye Lazarus (GK) (18. Tris­tan Ed­wards 35’), 2. Chris­t­ian Bai­ley, 4. Jeron Pas­call, 6. Ja­heim Mar­shall (Cap­tain) 7. Ab­dul Qud­doos Hy­po­lite (8. Mo­lik Khan 36’), 9. Ja-Shawn Thomas, 11. Josi­ah Wil­son 12. Tris­ton Stafford, 13. Kas­sidy David­son (10. Nathaniel James 36’), 15. Dan­taye Gilbert (16. Isa­iah Thomp­son 36’), 17. Ja­heim Faustin

Un­used Sub­sti­tutes: 3. Dawn St. Rose, 5. Tyrik Trot­man, 14. De­shawn Brown.

Guatemala: 12. Faus­to Del­ga­do, 2. Eli Ro­dríguez (17 Jar­od Martínez 50’), 3. Diego Be­tan­court, 4. Juan Man­cil­la, 6. Jorge Gordil­lo (11. Joshua Trigueño 62’) , 7. Daniel As­turias, 8. Ro­dri­go Vil­lalo­bos (Cap­tain), 10. Chrisphi­an Estra­da, 14. Hugo Castel­lanos (18. An­der­son Moli­na 36’), 9. Manolo Juárez (15. Emilio Ko­rich 42’), 16. San­ti­a­go Sánchez

Un­used Sub­sti­tutes: 1. Javier Meji­cano, 5. Diego Vil­la­toro, 13. Gi­an­lu­ca Fail­lace.

"I will not run away from it or hide from it. The play­ers gave every­thing that they had, they played well," he con­tin­ued.

Please help me to understand the logic of the coach's comments that they played well, given the outcome after being 2 goals up!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 09, 2019, 01:46:10 PM »
I just want to Congratulate Mr. Stuart Charles-Fervier on such a stellar display of ineptitude may he be rewarded with the National Team.
And as he has told this team on numerous occasions he is ah bes coach. His 10 laps of running, his slow moving practices, he telling playing not to have breakfast before a gam only eat a little fruit has served him well.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 09, 2019, 01:54:54 PM »
I just want to Congratulate Mr. Stuart Charles-Fervier on such a stellar display of ineptitude may he be rewarded with the National Team.
And as he has told this team on numerous occasions he is ah bes coach. His 10 laps of running, his slow moving practices, he telling playing not to have breakfast before a gam only eat a little fruit has served him well.
dafuq seriously :bs: :bs: >:( :cursing: :frustrated: :cursing:
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>