April 19, 2024, 09:16:10 PM

Author Topic: Now It REALLY Begins!!  (Read 1367 times)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Now It REALLY Begins!!
« on: April 19, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »
I know theres a thread for nba playoffs, but a new one had to have been made to tell of the severe beating the Raptors are going to take....

Fellas, this is not regular season anymore. This isnt beating up on the celtics or bobcats to pad your win column anymore. This is playoffs. And the Nets are an experienced playoff team, in the post season every year. This is a first for many of the Raptors. Nets always turn it on once the post-season begins. You can throw away regular season cuz it means nothing now. Edge: Nets

RJ is back and gaining momentum. Kidd has been watched carefully over the whole year with his minutes so hes going to be fresh. Edge: Nets

Vince-anity is getting red red hot. Two triple doubles within the past two weeks. He is going to make you guys cry again. Allyuh remember when Papa Vince did this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5opCD6Rm0

Be careful what you wish for and just be happy youre in the playoffs. You'll get some more media coverage BECAUSE OF VC and youre back in the playoffs after smelling it up for so long. So Enjoy it and make it a great atmosphere in the ACC. But when papa Vince makes you cry again dont go back to supporting your maple leafs, because they stink, too.

Ill give the Raptors a win or two this series, and being that they are my 2nd team i hope they learn from this experience and gear it towards next year....Watch out for the triple threat of VC,Kidd, and RJ. Its Licks ssuh!
Hart for president

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Now It REALLY Begins!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:33:09 PM »
I know theres a thread for nba playoffs, but a new one had to have been made to tell of the severe beating the Raptors are going to take....

Fellas, this is not regular season anymore. This isnt beating up on the celtics or bobcats to pad your win column anymore. This is playoffs. And the Nets are an experienced playoff team, in the post season every year. This is a first for many of the Raptors. Nets always turn it on once the post-season begins. You can throw away regular season cuz it means nothing now. Edge: Nets

RJ is back and gaining momentum. Kidd has been watched carefully over the whole year with his minutes so hes going to be fresh. Edge: Nets

Vince-anity is getting red red hot. Two triple doubles within the past two weeks. He is going to make you guys cry again. Allyuh remember when Papa Vince did this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5opCD6Rm0

Be careful what you wish for and just be happy youre in the playoffs. You'll get some more media coverage BECAUSE OF VC and youre back in the playoffs after smelling it up for so long. So Enjoy it and make it a great atmosphere in the ACC. But when papa Vince makes you cry again dont go back to supporting your maple leafs, because they stink, too.

Ill give the Raptors a win or two this series, and being that they are my 2nd team i hope they learn from this experience and gear it towards next year....Watch out for the triple threat of VC,Kidd, and RJ. Its Licks ssuh!

All of a sudden u have mout now eh?  No more "ah was away fuh a lil bit"

LOL...what a fraud!!  ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:38:45 PM »
It have ah ole saying ,its never a good idea to just try and turn it on before the playoffs .So if your rite and the The Nots do it they will be defying conventional wisdom ,after shitting dong they self all year .
Edge:Raps
Antony Parker 3 Isrealy Championship ,2 Euro Chapionships as captain
Andrea Barganni Current Euro Champion
Jose Calderon and Jorge Garbohosa Current Spanish World Champions
Rasho Nesterovich Has rings with the Spurs
T J Ford playoff exprecience with Millwarkee Bucks
Juan Dixon with the wiz and trailblazer
Mo Pete with the raps
CHRIS BOSH Biatchhhh
Edge : Even

The sad ting is Vince try so hard to get the 6th seed to the play us ,and really we don't even care about it ,or him .Were over him ,get a life mamas boy wince ,the nets are just another obsticle to moving orne.We have bigger fish to fry.Mind you a desperate team like the nets ,might hamper our chances of reaching the con finals.
Listen we ein't scared of no wince ,so he got hot big shit we've beaten you like government mules this
season .to be con't
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:04:38 AM by Compre »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »
Lawd have mercy!

you comeback talkin biig agaaaaain??  :D

Ay,, you is ah true supporter boy,,goin down with yuh ship

SO lemmih see here, it have a top notch team in the east WITH three of the leagues BIGGEST stars full of playoff experience
versus
A rebuilding team with no stars and no experience

Seems to me juzzy supposed to sweep de raptors in 3 games then?

Ok  ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>