April 28, 2024, 06:30:14 PM

Author Topic: Daddy should blame/slap daughter not Akon......steupssssss!!!!!!  (Read 31038 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy should blame/slap daughter not Akon......steupssssss!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 08:21:49 PM »
Yuh know the onll thing ah blaming Akon for iz the disrespect of the black woman but  anything after that iz the owner of ZEN night club .

When machel had them dancers back then that neva bodda people .... even when he had that dancehall queeen they enva consider it lewd ... boy trinis
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »
Warrior this woman was makin apperances and being paid she know wat she was doinda 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 09:37:11 PM »
Ah did not complete my statement,come on warrior dey was being paid for they apperances , so do not compare the two ,this iz ah 14 yr old innocent or not i dont know , but the fact iz she was taken advantage of , think for a minute if that was yer dauter wat yer would want to do .

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »
I personally cant see how Akon should be blame for what went on in the club any body to to carry the blame iz the club owner for allowing minors in his club .

How much of allyuh in allyuh day went to clubs and didn't get catch ???
doh point allyuh fingers atall to dey owner. His only concern is how much money pullin ein dat night. Let dey mudda and fadda wonder where dey child is at dat hour.

But Zu you honestly think Machel or Shurwain could go to Senagal, where they supposedly treat dey women like royalty, go on dey public stage and perform like that ? Man is one spear in dey ass eh....

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 06:02:42 AM »
Hinds calls for legal action against Akon
Ruth Osman

Sunday, April 22nd 2007

Minister in the Ministry of National Security Fitzgerald Hinds has called for legal action to be taken against R&B/ hip hop star, Akon.

During a recent performance at Club Zen, the entertainer "dry-humped" Deena Alleyne, 14.

The act, which imitated sexual intercourse has opened a national debate on who should bear the most blame for the incident.

"Akon means 'convict' and I feel he should be a 'convict' in Trinidad and Tobago," Hinds said, "having possibly committed a criminal offence of lewd dancing in public".

The minister was speaking to the media after the PNM general council at Balisier House, Port of Spain, yesterday.

He called Deena "young and wild and stupid", but berated those present for not coming to her aid.

"Notwithstanding her stupidity, she deserved the protection of adults. And I saw adults in that function cheering on that convict," he said.

Club owner, Johnny Soong, also came under fire from the minister, who said that he should ensure that the legal age limit (18) is enforced.

"This country has been good to him (Soong) and his forbears ... and they owe it to this country, in the spaces they create for entertainment, to protect the young, foolish people of this nation from themselves and the likes of 'Kon'," he said.

Hinds expressed his intention of dealing with the issue in Parliament on Wednesday during his contribution to the Equal Opportunity debate.

Hinds slammed for calling pastor's daughter stupid
Richard Charan and Kristy Ramnarine

Monday, April 23rd 2007

Junior National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds has been slammed for describing as wild and stupid, a pastor's 15-year-old daughter caught dirty dancing on stage with hip-hop and R&B singer Akon.

Akon himself remained non committal on the controversy that has attracted overseas attention.

A member of Akon's road team reached by the Express yesterday said the artiste was not available for comment on the controversy and a call by Minister in the Ministry of National Security, Fitzgerald Hinds for legal action to be taken against Akon, who is from Senegal, West Africa.

Hinds, at the PNM's general council at Balisier House, Port of Spain on Saturday said Akon committed a criminal offence of "lewd dancing in public" with the girl.

Akon left Trinidad shortly after his performance on April 12.

Yesterday, the family of shamed schoolgirl Danah Alleyne issued a statement supporting her and asking that people forgive and forget.

Her brother Ian Alleyne said of Hinds's comment "we have the second coming of Jesus Christ in Trinidad, because he (Hinds) is the only human being who has never done anything wrong in his entire life".

Alleyne said his sister was "not dumb or foolish, and whoever is without sin should cast the first stone" at her.

Video and photo images of Danah having simulated sex on a stage at Club Zen in Port of Spain, have been posted on dozens of websites.

The images have generated an international debate about the singer, the music and the values of the women involved in his performances.

Danah is the daughter of pastor of the Flaming Word Ministry, Dave Alleyne, and sister of the Trinidad and Tobago Crime Watch head Ian Alleyne.

Pastor Alleyne has defended his daughter's action.

He said she was taken advantage of. The girl, a third form secondary school pupil, made a public apology last Friday. She said going to the club was wrong and did not know Akon would treat her in such a manner.

Club owner Johnny Soong has also defended his business. He said an 18 years and over age limit is enforced and Danah somehow slipped through.

On Saturday Hinds said Akon could face a charge of lewd dancing in public, and called Danah "young and wild and stupid".

Ian Alleyne said yesterday "my sister is depressed. She has acknowledged her mistakes and clearly we must give (her) a tomorrow. I am not only defending myself and my sister. I am defending every young person who at that age made mistakes in their lives".

Alleyne said condemning young people when they erred was a sure way to make the problem worse.

"How many people when they were (Danah's) age didn't make a mistake in their life? The only person is (Hinds). A statement like his will scar any person" said Alleyne.

He said that while Danah's actions had hurt deeply their father, Pastor Alleyne "he is first a father and he loves his daughter deeply and like any other parent is trying to deal with this. he is standing by her".

Alleyne said that the issue of underage children at clubs was more prevalent than most people know and that Hinds "must protect our young people".

only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2007, 06:13:36 AM »
Warrior this woman was makin apperances and being paid she know wat she was doinda 

I am talking about   what is considered "lewd" dancing did have nothing to be with woman know wha she doing and getting paid etc...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2007, 06:27:48 AM »

I am talking about   what is considered "lewd" dancing did have nothing to be with woman know wha she doing and getting paid etc...

I eh go lie...you's talk real tata boy....

how yuh go compare paid dancers that was at ONE machel concert to what Akon did......it is totally different......get it out of yuh head....passa passa shit is not trini culture.......

next thing, what Akon did was not only disrepectful to black woman but to all of our Trinbagonian women.....i don't know why men had to bring race into this

Mad Rass talking sense in dis part of his post...i actually feel this is what happened:

de man musbe watch one two passa passa clips on youtube n think say wat he saw in jamaica represents de caribbean  :devil:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:52:06 AM by lickslikefire »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2007, 06:46:22 AM »

how yuh go compare paid dancers that was at ONE machel concert to what Akon did......it is totally different......get it out of yuh head....passa passa shit is not trini culture.......

next thing, what Akon did was not only disrepectful to black woman but to all of our Trinbagonian women.....i don't why men had to bring race into this

Mad Rass talking sense in dis part of his post...i actually feel this is what happened:

de man musbe watch one two passa passa clips on youtube n think say wat he saw in jamaica represents de caribbean  :devil:

cause race is an easy cop out. people does blame race for something when t hey eh want to discuss the real issue at hand
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2007, 07:23:32 AM »
Look how innocent she look in that picture, very scary indeed. I also blame the management of Zen for not screening their patrons because no child under 18 should have been in that club period.

Now I love meh little jump up and wine down from time to time but this passa passa ting from Jamaica specifically the dance called Hot fuk has been popping up everywhere and it is no surprise to see men like AKON and other artists performing this way and molesting women in the name of entertainment.
So while we crucify DON IMUS for his racist comment we should all speak out about the contamination of our youth from these so called "artists".

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
Look how innocent she look in that picture, very scary indeed. I also blame the management of Zen for not screening their patrons because no child under 18 should have been in that club period.

Now I love meh little jump up and wine down from time to time but this passa passa ting from Jamaica specifically the dance called Hot f**k has been popping up everywhere and it is no surprise to see men like AKON and other artists performing this way and molesting women in the name of entertainment.
So while we crucify DON IMUS for his racist comment we should all speak out about the contamination of our youth from these so called "artists".

thank you, thank you....

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2007, 07:36:10 AM »
I think I'd prefer to deal with the Don Imus of the world rather than those who claim to represent me and look like me then destroy me. At least I recognize Imus.

..and those who said 'she asked for it'...
 ??? what does that make you?

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2007, 08:03:42 AM »
I personally cant see how Akon should be blame for what went on in the club any body to to carry the blame iz the club owner for allowing minors in his club .

i agree wit u 2 d point dat ... dis kinda drag dollin women is common n i agree dat akon can't b blamed dat he ent know d lil girl age ... but ah still ent givin him right 2 drag another woman n yes d gov't should come down hard on d club n d damn pastor should keep ah lid on his flock

if it was another child .... he self would have cried her down i'm sure....
ADM

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2007, 08:08:14 AM »
..and those who said 'she asked for it'...
 ??? what does that make you?
some fellas does want to beat up day own women....dat is part of the problem
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2007, 08:14:54 AM »
there are lots of 'parts' to this problem....

reading the responses, they are glaring...

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2007, 08:26:03 AM »

Now I love meh little jump up and wine down from time to time but this passa passa ting from Jamaica specifically the dance called Hot f**k has been popping up everywhere and it is no surprise to see men like AKON and other artists performing this way and molesting women in the name of entertainment.

\

Lord fadder!!  Finally.  Thank you.  :applause: :applause: :applause:

We cyar expect white man/people tuh treat us wid any respect when we do treat ourselves wid any!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2007, 08:27:34 AM »

i agree wit u 2 d point dat ... dis kinda drag dollin women is common n i agree dat akon can't b blamed dat he ent know d lil girl age ... but ah still ent givin him right 2 drag another woman n yes d gov't should come down hard on d club n d damn pastor should keep ah lid on his flock

Age is irrelevant except that we discover after the fact that she was 14.  If that woman was 30, my opinion of him and the behaviour would be the same.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2007, 10:34:25 AM »

Age is irrelevant except that we discover after the fact that she was 14.  If that woman was 30, my opinion of him and the behaviour would be the same.

... but ah still ent givin him right 2 drag another woman

ADM

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2007, 11:18:24 AM »

... but ah still ent givin him right 2 drag another woman

yuh see tuh me if yuh eh blame him fuh de age but yuh blame him fuh de behaviour, it cancel it out.  but ah get what yuh tryin tuh say.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »
for the record, there are some more pics of this girl circulating on the internet today from same zen with a "wardrobe malfunction" and also some pics from home and elsewhere...

People real trying to mash in and crucify this girl yes..

remind me of a certain crowd with stones...

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2007, 02:48:34 PM »
for the record, there are some more pics of this girl circulating on the internet today from same zen with a "wardrobe malfunction" and also some pics from home and elsewhere...

People real trying to mash in and crucify this girl yes..

remind me of a certain crowd with stones...

yeah.. i now see them pics......steups.. some half naked pics of a 15 year old girl....

I don't how alyuh people could blame one person....is either is everybody or nobody at all.....

The club, the security, the artist, the girl( yes the girl) the parents and the friends... nobody could take the whole blame for this...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »

next thing, what Akon did was not only disrepectful to black woman but to all of our Trinbagonian women.....i don't know why men had to bring race into this

Look here licks get yuh facts straight i neva said "passa passa* was trini culture please dont type untrue  things .  2 macheal had them  dancers as part of his tour a few years ago not no one time . He evn had this dancehall queen from japan also  3  missonary eh the only positon  :devil:  so doh come with that..

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »

Look here licks get yuh facts straight i neva said "passa passa* was trini culture please dont type untrue  things .  2 macheal had them  dancers as part of his tour a few years ago not no one time . He evn had this dancehall queen from japan also  3  missonary eh the only positon  :devil:  so doh come with that..

breds, so what yuh implying....what's yuh point?

yuh bawl machel have dancers on some tour doing "lewd dancing".....what's de point of bringing that up......how is that related to this incident....

having paid dancers doing "lewd dancing" on some tour is totally different than a major hip hop artist "molesting" a 14 year old girl on stage....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:59:18 PM by lickslikefire »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2007, 06:27:46 PM »
I don't how alyuh people could blame one person....is either is everybody or nobody at all.....
The club, the security, the artist, the girl( yes the girl) the parents and the friends... nobody could take the whole blame for this...
Obso-flipping-lutely
but there are a few things that each one of the people you mention have to do to prevent this from happening in the future.
The club HAS to be more aware of who they let in and the kids have to realise that their time WILL eventually come so hole some strain and enjoy your life as it is and not try to be like Big people so soon.
and de Parents HAVE to check up on their kids.

I know a couple here who catching Beans from day young girl, she 15 goin orn 35. She does drive she boyfren car plus OTHER  :o things I am sure. I know it takes two to tango but as her parents I know it is very tough.
Man..... Thank GOD my two offsprings did not turn out so eh
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:49:25 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2007, 07:11:37 PM »

breds, so what yuh implying....what's yuh point?

yuh bawl machel have dancers on some tour doing "lewd dancing".....what's de point of bringing that up......how is that related to this incident....

having paid dancers doing "lewd dancing" on some tour is totally different than a major hip hop artist "molesting" a 14 year old girl on stage....

now yuh amp it up to ah next notch  molesting ...  :whistling:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »
now yuh amp it up to ah next notch  molesting ...  :whistling:
Yes, we ALL have to realise that it was Technically sexual molestation

"Legal definition (U.S.)
In every state and federal jurisdiction of the United States, the law states that a minor below the age of consent in that state or jurisdiction cannot consent to sexual activity of any sort involving a partner (with certain exceptions). Such sexual activity is legally considered child abuse."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse
when we ALL finally change our thinking this type of activity will become less and less.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »
                                                         Pastor’s daughter controversy

Manning to tackle Zen owners   

A pensive looking Danah Alleyne, 15, glances towards the ceiling as she sits in her brother’s office in Chaguanas on Friday. Photo: Adrian Boodan

PM appalled

Forgive Danah
Zen should share blame
Police should take action.
This type of thing should never happen in T&T again.
BY RADHICA SOOKRAJ

Prime Minister Patrick Manning is calling on the public to forgive the actions of teenager Danah Alleyne, who has been publicly ridiculed after participating in a raunchy dance with international rapper Akon, on April 12.

In fact, the PM, says the owners of Club Zen are responsible for Alleyne’s humiliation and should never have allowed such an incident to occur in the first place.

He has vowed to take up personally the issue with them.

Manning insisted that this type of thing should never happen in T&T again.

The PM was speaking to reporters after the formal handing-over ceremony of La Romaine Government Early Childhood Care and Education Centre and La Romaine High School.

He told reporters he first saw the video of the dance on television on Sunday night.

Manning said he did not ever want to see the racy dance again.

“I have been taking very careful note of this matter and the owners of Zen owe it to the public to take responsibility in this matter.

“I will be interfacing with them on this matter, because that kind of thing should never be allowed to happen in this country again.

“Some foreign artiste comes into this country and is allowed to do whatever he or she feels like and then we ascribe blame all over the place.”

Saying the owners of the place had a responsibility in the first instance, Manning added:

“They should never have allowed an act of that kind to occur. What else goes on in Zen or anywhere else in Port-of-Spain or Trinidad? We don’t know.

"But this is something I have taken careful note of.”

Asked whether he believed Akon should face charges for his lewd actions, Manning said:

“I don’t know what the law is. I haven’t checked the legal aspects of this. It is not for me to say who should be charged and who should not be charged; but certainly the law enforcement officers should take whatever action is necessary in this matter.”

He refused to comment on statements made by junior National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds, who described Alleyne as “stupid and wild.”

Manning said, however, the public must remember that Alleyne was a minor and should be forgiven.

“Yes (she should be forgiven). She is 14 years old. Therefore, it is quite clear that she was misled. I saw the video on TV last night (Sunday), and I don’t want to see it again in my life.

"I have no doubt that she was misled in all of that. She had lost control of that situation. That is why I raise issues with the owners of Zen.”

HELP FOR DANAH

Education Minister Hazel Manning says the ministry’s students support services have been contacted to provide assistance for Alleyne.

Asked whether she believed both Akon and Zen owners should be held accountable for the incident, the minister said she did not want to offer any other comment except to say that the whole affair was unfortunate.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2007, 07:47:25 PM »
“What else goes on in Zen or anywhere else in Port-of-Spain or Trinidad? We don’t know.
I would fathom a guess that it happens more than we are willing to admit.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »
                                                         Pastor’s daughter controversy

Manning to tackle Zen owners   

A pensive looking Danah Alleyne, 15, glances towards the ceiling as she sits in her brother’s office in Chaguanas on Friday. Photo: Adrian Boodan

PM appalled

Forgive Danah
Zen should share blame
Police should take action.
This type of thing should never happen in T&T again.
BY RADHICA SOOKRAJ

Prime Minister Patrick Manning is calling on the public to forgive the actions of teenager Danah Alleyne, who has been publicly ridiculed after participating in a raunchy dance with international rapper Akon, on April 12.

In fact, the PM, says the owners of Club Zen are responsible for Alleyne’s humiliation and should never have allowed such an incident to occur in the first place.

He has vowed to take up personally the issue with them.

Manning insisted that this type of thing should never happen in T&T again.

The PM was speaking to reporters after the formal handing-over ceremony of La Romaine Government Early Childhood Care and Education Centre and La Romaine High School.

He told reporters he first saw the video of the dance on television on Sunday night.

Manning said he did not ever want to see the racy dance again.

“I have been taking very careful note of this matter and the owners of Zen owe it to the public to take responsibility in this matter.

“I will be interfacing with them on this matter, because that kind of thing should never be allowed to happen in this country again.

“Some foreign artiste comes into this country and is allowed to do whatever he or she feels like and then we ascribe blame all over the place.”

Saying the owners of the place had a responsibility in the first instance, Manning added:

“They should never have allowed an act of that kind to occur. What else goes on in Zen or anywhere else in Port-of-Spain or Trinidad? We don’t know.

"But this is something I have taken careful note of.”

Asked whether he believed Akon should face charges for his lewd actions, Manning said:

“I don’t know what the law is. I haven’t checked the legal aspects of this. It is not for me to say who should be charged and who should not be charged; but certainly the law enforcement officers should take whatever action is necessary in this matter.”

He refused to comment on statements made by junior National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds, who described Alleyne as “stupid and wild.”

Manning said, however, the public must remember that Alleyne was a minor and should be forgiven.

“Yes (she should be forgiven). She is 14 years old. Therefore, it is quite clear that she was misled. I saw the video on TV last night (Sunday), and I don’t want to see it again in my life.

"I have no doubt that she was misled in all of that. She had lost control of that situation. That is why I raise issues with the owners of Zen.”

HELP FOR DANAH

Education Minister Hazel Manning says the ministry’s students support services have been contacted to provide assistance for Alleyne.

Asked whether she believed both Akon and Zen owners should be held accountable for the incident, the minister said she did not want to offer any other comment except to say that the whole affair was unfortunate.

So Manning has no idea whatsoever about the law pertaining to this type of activity in T&T?.....and then he refuse to comment on the shit his Minister said......Steupse
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:52:00 PM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »
1) I think he right not to give his personal opinion about the situation and he should leave it up to the Attorney General department to follow through with the investigation.
2) and on his ministers comment, maybe he does not want the immediate focus to shift from the original situation to what a minister has to say about the participant.
jmho
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2007, 08:01:17 PM »
1) I think he right not to give his personal opinion about the situation and he should leave it up to the Attorney General department to follow through with the investigation.
2) and on his ministers comment, maybe he does not want the immediate focus to shift from the original situation to what a minister has to say about the participant.
jmho
I understand your two points....but it is an insult to the intelligence of the country if one of your ministers were to address a situation like this and then you (the leader of the country) has nothing to say about it...also if he chooses to let the Attorney general take legal action in this matter then he should just say say that!!..Dont be giving the impression that you have no legal knowledge of what can happen as a result of this situation at Club Zen...Who is he trying to fool?....Steupse..

1]; } ?>