March 28, 2024, 10:45:15 PM

Author Topic: $1000.00 FOOTBALL CHALLENGE..  (Read 4402 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
$1000.00 FOOTBALL CHALLENGE..
« on: April 21, 2007, 01:33:14 AM »
REPEATED ATTEMPTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE WARRIOR NATION AND SOCAWARRIOR.NET TORONTO BASED OUTFIT TO ORGANISE A CONSISTANT FOOTBALL SWEAT INDOOR/OUTDOOR..SADLY TO SAY THESE ATTEMPTS HAVE FAILED MISERABLY

So I've decided to issue a challenge....

I challenge Toronto based members of both the WARRIOR NATION & SOCAWARRIORS.NET to a football match either indoors or outdoors(indoors=6 vs 6....outdoors=11 vs 11)

*The squad will have women in it
*Field will be will be provided by them
*Refereshments will be provided by them
*A sound beating will be provided by them. ;D
*$1000.00 cdn in cash and prizes to be handed over if challenge is accepted and game is won by the challenged team

more details to follow if challenge is accepted...all yuh have 2 weeks to fix all yuh business.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: $1000.00 FOOTBALL CHALLENGE..
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 03:17:10 AM »
NOW I want tuh see who is man or woman enough to accept yuh callenge. Money up fuh grabs and you providing everything including de whipping ;).

All dey have th do is show up wit a side

I say dey all to scared.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 09:07:59 AM »
nah man i cyah do it.....uhh i got uhhh something.......that i need to do..... ;D
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 03:09:29 PM »
yuh wasting yuh time man. dem men could only talk football dey cyah kick ah ball to save they life
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
REPEATED ATTEMPTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE WARRIOR NATION AND SOCAWARRIOR.NET TORONTO BASED OUTFIT TO ORGANISE A CONSISTANT FOOTBALL SWEAT INDOOR/OUTDOOR..SADLY TO SAY THESE ATTEMPTS HAVE FAILED MISERABLY

I challenge Toronto based members of both the WARRIOR NATION & SOCAWARRIORS.NET to a football match either indoors or outdoors(indoors=6 vs 6....outdoors=11 vs 11)

*$1000.00 cdn in cash and prizes to be handed over if challenge is accepted and game is won by the challenged team

more details to follow if challenge is accepted...all yuh have 2 weeks to fix all yuh business.

:rotfl: the women yuh talking about playing international football......doh try to mamaguy anybody nah man  ;D

Hoe: plenty people like to watch football, but not play.....nutting wrong with that.....similarly there's some men who could real sweat and de biggest ball hoes, but doh know anyting bout de game tactically, and talk like deys world class coaches.....so it's work both ways...... :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 03:30:04 PM by lickslikefire »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »

:rotfl: the women yuh talking about playing international football......doh try to mamaguy anybody nah man  ;D

Hoe: plenty people like to watch football, but not play.....nutting wrong with that.....similarly there's some men who could real sweat and de biggest ball hoes, but doh know anyting bout de game tactically, and talk like deys world class coaches.....so it's work both ways...... :beermug:
leave me lemme chain up ah scene please..steups..gosh boy a
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »

;D licks no internationals ah ammmm promise ;)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 07:06:57 AM »
Wait nah I see they providing the :

field
refreshments......but wah bout the entertainment ? Ask them ladies if they need a goal keeper  for me, I go take a run with them...... ;D

#8, we couldn`t organize a lil FREE sweat, u think men go put money whey they foot is and against some laides too ??? ;D

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 09:41:41 AM »
Well is one thing we go find out, if dey not ball hungry dey go be money hungry :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Ah in 8
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »
ah have to fix this achillies tendon problem
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 04:12:16 PM »
Well is one thing we go find out, if dey not ball hungry dey go be money hungry :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Ah in 8

well yuh still have a week and four days to fully accept de challenge...bring yuh squad and fall een nah.. :beermug:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 04:26:09 PM »

well yuh still have a week and four days to fully accept de challenge...bring yuh squad and fall een nah.. :beermug:

Buh wait nah, you on my team LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 05:13:04 PM »
gihwe date...keep yuh money & rent ah hall or ah backyard whey we could drink we beer please...las time ah come thru, allyuh see for allyuh self, TI put ah police to sit dong rite by the field, and ah couldn't oil meh joints, ah man tief de youths ah bring, an didn't even give meh dey fadder who ah sure woulda manners dem... ah pull up in wha? .05 seconds ?
 nah, ah owe some ah allyuh in red ah lil sumting...we comin an bless ah some ah allyuh for free...cause we like it jus so !
except d whey Compre was battin, ah go ha to draft im 1st round, an leh he bus some 3's...

seriously date is ah issue for we, asap please

ps: look the red team secret weapon here..ah feel he takin instructions from "Hoe " dey..

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:23:06 PM by maxg »

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 07:02:12 PM »

ah bringing ah team ah not playing...if de money and prizes looking like it in jeopardy of being won then i will suit up ;D

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

ah bringing ah team ah not playing...if de money and prizes looking like it in jeopardy of being won then i will suit up ;D

OK so is HOE, RAS, LICKS AND ME and we want #9 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 07:24:30 AM »
AYE ah jus taking a lil borough fromy uh thread.... de weekedn nice felllas we could take somethign out doors. to um warm up..lol.  btw allyuh ebtter start talking bout datre for this 1000 allyuh wnat to give meh...mankind ah stuff to do  ;D

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 07:29:01 AM »
Aight well lets organize a lil small sweat before we take any challenge !! Allyuh forget last time we say sweat ....how mych participants showwed up...........so send the venue for the sweat this weekend .............make sure the locale mankind could take lil sips :beermug: .......then u will see the turnout increase  ;D

1]; } ?>