April 25, 2024, 09:02:00 AM

Author Topic: warriors v mavericks  (Read 6071 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
warriors v mavericks
« on: April 21, 2007, 11:23:28 AM »
9:30 pm on tnt tom.dallas in 4.warriors have no hope.although de regular season went 2 each.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: warriors v mavericks
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 07:53:58 PM »
Damn Capo, like yuh in charge ah all de basketball threads over here. Big up yuh self doh. Well what else tuh do tuh make up time, especially when yuh team gone fishing ;D. Doh worry de boss (Thomas) promise de city playoff basketbal next year, we go see. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Go Miami Heat.

Chicago, what yuh gonna do when Miami come for u?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 07:56:40 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:22:23 PM »
warriors totally outplayed de friggin mavs.second upset ah de day.mavs lose 97-85

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 07:02:19 AM »
I now reading that that was the 6th in a row for the warriors over the mavs.  Apparently Don Nelson know something about his old team that nobody else eh know.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:45:08 AM »
I now reading that that was the 6th in a row for the warriors over the mavs.  Apparently Don Nelson know something about his old team that nobody else eh know.

yeah it would appear as though he knows how to exploit the weaknesses of Dallas..I also think it is a match up issue.i still think Dallas winning this in 6.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
mavs will be comin with all guns blazin tonite.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 01:14:20 PM »
mavs at times look helpless against don nelson boys last nite.warriors playin with real hunger.they remind me of pistons when they won the last time.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:32 AM »
it gettin embarrasin fuh de mavs now,mark cuban must be rippin de team and avery johnson new backsides.warriors take game 3.up 2 to 1.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 12:46:52 AM »
Mavs lose this series tonight.  It might go 7 but Mavs losing. Dirk and co. disappear as usual.  I have never seen a team so good in the regular season play such shit in the playoffs. Well, not since the Indianapolis Colts but they fixed that this year, didn't they.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 03:46:58 AM »
true de mavs playing crap but all dey need is 1 road win to be back on track...must win game 4.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:34 AM »
I siddong wit mih mout open fuh dat game

golden state real get orn....dey confidence is damn high for the nex one
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »
ah hopin dallas come into they groove soon.else this will be one of de biggest upsets in playoff history.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 06:48:31 PM »
this is the series men are sleeping on...this oakland team is taking no prisoners this year. i put cable only a few months ago so i have not seen them play before last week but man they are playing some ball.  if they beat mavs, those other teams better watch out.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 10:23:40 PM »
this is the series men are sleeping on...this oakland team is taking no prisoners this year. i put cable only a few months ago so i have not seen them play before last week but man they are playing some ball.  if they beat mavs, those other teams better watch out.

yeah, I watching dem play and I see that both the suns and spurs will have a really hard time with them.  they have a really good ensemble of athletes and they eh even getting much from al harrington thus far.

steve nash in particular will have a very hard time dealing with baron davis, but I going to stop counting chickens pending the conclusion of this series.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 07:19:14 AM »
i tink what makin this warriors team KICK is don nelson.he look like he know de mavs inside out.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 08:56:35 AM »
Dirk is ah regular season boss and a playoff coward..in the 4th quarter instead of him ask for de ball, he busy passing to devin harris, terry and stackhouse...then he want to play he taking shots in de last minute when it 2 late...he did the same crap in the NBA finals...Dirk needs some balls.

Golden State is playing great ball. Baron Davis is fearless..( take a hint Dirk)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 05:02:05 AM »
I thought Baron and the boys was going to kill off the Mavs eh, but Dirk like he wake up last night. I hope this series go 7 games, is too much fun.

Mavs Stay Alive With Thrilling Game 5 Win
Posted May 2 2007 12:58AM
http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/series/series_w1s1.html

Dirk Nowitzki finally came alive, and he did so just in time to save the Mavericks' season.

After Dallas gave back a 21-point lead and found itself trailing the Warriors by nine points with just over three minutes to play, Nowitzki ignited his team by scoring 12 points on a game-ending 15-0 run that capped a 118-112 victory on Tuesday.

Nowitzki finished with 30 points and 12 rebounds and hit both of his 3-pointers during the pivotal fourth-quarter charge. Josh Howard supplied 23 points and eight boards in support.

Golden State, which still leads the series 3-2, put forth a valiant effort. Baron Davis scored 27 points and dished nine assists before fouling out with 22 seconds left in the game. Jason Richardson sank five 3-balls on his way to 23 points.

The Mavs will again try to stave off elimination when the series swings back to Oakland on Thursday. Game 6 tips off at 10:30 ET on TNT. 
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 02:41:46 PM »
Dirk is ah regular season boss and a playoff coward..in the 4th quarter instead of him ask for de ball, he busy passing to devin harris, terry and stackhouse...then he want to play he taking shots in de last minute when it 2 late...he did the same crap in the NBA finals...Dirk needs some balls.

Golden State is playing great ball. Baron Davis is fearless..( take a hint Dirk)
like everybody forget Dirk against the Suns and Spurs last year - they only remember him against the Heat. Look he take over last night again when it counts. Doh worry, he just need a lil panic to man-up

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 08:13:35 PM »
Boy I dunno...golden state have no pressure and dalls sphincter tight wit fright

next game will be another eye opener
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 11:28:20 PM »
Boy I dunno...golden state have no pressure and dalls sphincter tight wit fright

next game will be another eye opener
dutty ah like yuh terminology.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 10:25:33 AM »
I really want the warriors to win this series.  I hoping they live to regret the end of that last game.  they was up by 9 with just a few minutes to go.

they have to close it out on friday night.  they go be under a different form of pressure in a game 7.  nobody want to be the team that throw away a 3-1 lead.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »
I watch one game of this series and Golden State shock me...

Some unheard of men playing fearless and furious...

Men pulling up for any shot and hitting...

Men attacking de paint like lion...

In de mavs paint dey under constant threat of thunderstorms, cause men looking to wet yuh mercilessly..

Definitely my underdog team

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 01:01:01 PM »
golden state will be under pressure tonight to close out this series. they know they in real trouble if they hadda play a game 7 in dallas. trust me you go see the warriors under real pressure to keep knocking down them 3s. btw dirk scoring 30+ in this game. i done call it.

words of a mavericks man

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 10:58:08 PM »
looks like Mavs are going home tonight, unless dey could come back from ah 21 point deficit with  6 mins remaining in de 4th  ;D It could happen, but ah doubt  ;D Ah tink dis was the best series in the 1st round so far...followed by Lakers series lost.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 04:32:19 AM »
LICKS!!!!!

I'm shocked. Bu that is why they play the games.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 06:55:59 AM »
i watched the first half and i thought mavs had momentum so i went and sleep (i was tired last night)...come to find out this morning that golden state won the game.  hm, this team is the proverbial dark horse, they are fearless and i feel will give any team trouble especially at home where their record this season was something like 30-11.  whoever they play next had better bring their A game. 

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2007, 07:09:40 AM »
me and meh pardner was watchin de game last nite,i tell him de same ting,them will give any team problem now.don nelson is ah genius.they awaitin de winner or rockets jazz.i feel they could beat any ah them teams to reach de conference final.warriors deserve de win against mavs.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »
Baron Davis....what school he went? (it ent Fatima lol)  ;D

Nelson knows Dallas cuz he built that team, and he was in Avery Johnson head bad.  I glad to see Mark Cuban get humiliated because although I used to like the man b4, when they lorse to Miami last year in d finals I find he get on like a real hen - blaming the NBA refs and everyone in between ....this is probably the biggest choke in professional sports history....u win 67 games and have the so called MVP and cant beat a #8 seed who get in the playoffs on the last day of the regular season in a 7 game series.

From after game 1 I say lix, glad they finished them off at home.  Warriors goin out though this was their finals I dont think they have too much left in d tank, maybe enough to get past Houston but barely. 
BORN TO DO IT

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »
nah man, I like warriors chances of reaching at least the conference finals.  they getting a good few days off and their next opponent go be coming straight off a hard 7 game series.

they will have problems matching up with yao if the rockets make it, but there's also the possibility that the rockets will have a letdown if mcgrady get out of the first round for the first time in his career.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 09:13:03 PM »
ah wonder if cuban go fire avery j ?

nelly serve up dat revenge on a icy platter oui

1]; } ?>