April 28, 2024, 07:09:39 PM

Author Topic: Jabloteh training report by Big Mag  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jabloteh training report by Big Mag
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:04:18 AM »
yea people....noticed jabloteh training session at convent ground, so a ball hoe like me went in and check it for 30 mins...

full compliment...with Terry barking out orders in a scrimmage....
Angus Eve there also in charge of the reserves...had a good talk with Angus...he pointed out some of the youths that they have some high hopes for...the left footed ex fatima player Marin....Jamerson ( Kerry"gold' Jamerson son)...Elton John....they willing to be patient with them and bring them through...

you have to see the level of organization and intensity of the training to fully understand why Jab pull the players out of mistimed national sessions/matches....

ok here is the part the forum wants to know... Peltier, Guerra and Hyland WERE ALL THERE ..JUST RETURNED...with the word being "they all got through"....
the players and staff reffering to them in kicks as "the englishmen".....
from my chat...it looks like they are part of the Pompey future plans...acadamey and youth and reserve football....dont go expectng to see them in the EPL next season...unless of course they really light up the place...i gave each one a bounce and a congrats....they seem very happy....
Jab will keep them fit and in training...but no PFL play for them...they even sat out the scrimmage....but Angus said they will get a lil 5 mins...

now Jab have real youths on the 2 squads...so i can see the signings of the 3 players being used to push the other youths to excel....a kinda " look lads...if you keep working hard...you might get out there for a trial like them"....

Cornell Glenn....yea..Glenn was there doing rehab training with Ian Gray ...Gray have the same injury..so they were working together with a trainier....some hard work...Glenn looks fit for a man out the game...and he is running laps at good pace...to the point where he said "Gray cyar keep up with me boy"...Glenn even kicked a few left footed volleys ( like a keeper dunk out nah )....but no ball work per say....againg i give him a lil bounce and wished him a speedy recovery...but he could not say how long....Angus did say that after 2 operations...he is doing well but the knee is still very "stiff"...
well yea...just thought i would share some info with you all....cool...fry bake and fry carite in the kitchen waiting...and then off the play a round of golf....cheers

tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh training report by Big Mag
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:25:34 AM »
yeah man, that is nice inside scoop.
thanks a bunch.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
Thanks for the lil run down ! But now u have me craving a fry bake and fish ....my belly grumbling now

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 10:00:21 AM »
nice macco man...

Jabloteh is like the Arsenal of T&T yes, and Seaton will come like the Henry of the team...LOL.

I still feel we hadda throw some of these youngins in the deep end of top level football...I know u hadda balance their development and exposure, but we seem to be nervous about giving youngsters a chance. then again, I am not there everyday in training to see how they cope with older, more developed professionals...

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 10:09:55 AM »
Thanks BM  :beermug: nice look at things behind de scenes and no he say she say thing, just straight up facts..wish we had more like you in TnT  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 10:12:01 AM »
yea trini....but jab giving the youths a chance since last year.....tues game v wconn had d. williams, n.daniel,c,gray,t.noel,a.whitley as the senior jab players...all the others were youths

yea desowa...i is jess a ball hoe man

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 10:44:52 AM »
Thanks for the lil run down ! But now u have me craving a fry bake and fish ....my belly grumbling now

hahahha   de same ting happening tuh meh... buh glad to see Glenn getting it back on

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »
Now, dat is a report!!!
Thanks fuh de info Big Mag!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 01:13:21 PM »
Now, dat is a report!!!
Thanks fuh de info Big Mag!

my thanks as well...ah feel yuh lay down ah gauntlet for dem odder team fans....le we see if dey could match yuh or if dey jus sorfy-sorfy   ;D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »
nice macco man...

Jabloteh is like the Arsenal of T&T yes, and Seaton will come like the Henry of the team...LOL.

I still feel we hadda throw some of these youngins in the deep end of top level football...I know u hadda balance their development and exposure, but we seem to be nervous about giving youngsters a chance. then again, I am not there everyday in training to see how they cope with older, more developed professionals...
I personally like to look at them as Trinidad MAN.U, mostly local players than foreign, Assenal have more foreign than local atleast more than MAN.U ;D

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »
Nice report!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 11:18:52 PM »
Nice report Big Mag....Good to see the professionalism and high spirit that is within the Jabloteh camp.....I just wish all the PFl teams can be this same way about their football...few teams still have that semi-pro attitude within their organizations and camps.....We need the WConnection and Joe Public supporters (in T&T) to come out with their match reports and represent the same way as Big Mag..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 11:23:27 PM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 07:56:54 AM »
nice macco man...

I personally like to look at them as Trinidad MAN.U, mostly local players than foreign, Assenal have more foreign than local atleast more than MAN.U ;D
Arsenal have locals? ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 08:01:04 AM by Mose »
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 12:55:19 PM »
yea fellas....no probs....as ah say...i is jess ah ball hoe....

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 07:53:23 AM »
 :beermug:

1]; } ?>