April 24, 2024, 11:01:46 AM

Author Topic: Anybody hear dat Bennett King and Ken Gordon resign?  (Read 2053 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody hear dat Bennett King and Ken Gordon resign?
« on: April 22, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »
That Ken Gordon, Bennett King and the selectors resign. It on CaribbeanCricket.com. Them fellas usually reliable with their leaks. They had the report about the fitness long time.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:13:39 AM by Tallman »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: ANY BODY HEAR
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »
well this WC was the test whether anyone admit or not. too bad BK - maybe yuh bit off more than yuh could chew. gordon - is too bad you couldn't reform the WICB. if gordon couldn't do it, maybe no one can.  :(

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:57:14 PM »
I doh often quote the so call fearless one but he may have met his Waterloo.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 05:27:47 AM »
When Gordon first took this job I thought he could have done the job based on his admirable resume he had then....but he proved me wrong...now if Gordon cant do it....who can?....and Weary ah hope yuh sure bout this resignations cause ah didnt check any websites yet  :beermug:
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 06:04:40 AM »
cricinfo confirm BK no confirm word on the other 2 yet

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 08:54:37 AM »
That Ken Gordon, Bennett King and the selectors resign. It on CaribbeanCricket.com. Them fellas usually reliable with their leaks. They had the report about the fitness long time.

i was just on caribbean cricket and i did not see any article relating to what you are stating, post the link.... otherwise its just hearsay...

God is de BOSS...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:58:53 AM by TrinInfinite »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:19:04 AM »

i was just on caribbean cricket and i did not see any article relating to what you are stating, post the link.... otherwise its just hearsay...

God is de BOSS...

Bennett King resigns as West Indies coach
King 'quits' as West Indies coach
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

TrinInfinite

Re: Anybody hear dat Bennett King and Ken Gordon resign?
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 03:12:01 PM »

God is de BOSS...

Bennett King resigns as West Indies coach
King 'quits' as West Indies coach

its now on caribbean cricket, it was on cric info first and where is the ken gordon resignation and selectors? ??? ??? caribbean cricket juss post that article about a few hours if that ago denying his resignation...

God is de BOSS...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody hear dat Bennett King and Ken Gordon resign?
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
If I eh luv the WICB. A press release come out sayin the man resign and they tell him hold on till the 29 when it have a meeting. Now yu hear the man say he neva resign. So when we get the team on wed will that be the team.

1]; } ?>