March 28, 2024, 03:38:35 AM

Author Topic: I feel Chris Gayle has some kinda mental problem  (Read 1603 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
I feel Chris Gayle has some kinda mental problem
« on: April 22, 2007, 12:22:53 AM »
I went to the game today and now I fully convinced..

Chris Gayle have some kinda issues... He sickening in de highest..

Ok so he make some runs when it didnt count... That is no consolation for me.. Where was he for the last 3 weeks?

Allyuh should see this man in the field first hand.. Not what you see on TV. I watch the man conduct closely today. To move from one fielding position to another is a gentle stroll with zero hint of urgency or passion.. ZERO!  Whether the man bowl good ball or tata is de same reaction... obliviousness..

When he fielding inside the circle, he plain refuses to move in when the bowler running in.. He almost in a standing stationary position rather than crouching and attacking.. Chances of him diving for a ball.... NIL... Some ball pass right by him he coulda dive for and he pointing for the sweeper on the boundary to get it yet nobody behind him and the ball going for 4..

I see a man hit a ball over his head about the height that Collingwood take the catch off Devon Smith.. Gayle flat out refuse to jump for it..

He's de worse! I wish he was from India and I was living there so I could rally a squad and we could burn a lil effigy or something...

Please drop him!

I prefer passionate shithounds to primadonnas any day of the week!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I feel Chris Gayle has some kinda mental problem
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 07:29:04 AM »
I second that!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 08:39:10 AM »
Gayle in he own lil world. when the knomes come to work he does play well. when they on vacation ..he body does eb there but he mind does be in never never ever ever um duhhhhhhhhhh land!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 12:46:54 PM »
didnt Ato say the same thing?..dat fella need help real bad since his problem is very very noticeable
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 08:18:12 PM »
What u mean it eh count. Team pickin for England and the selectors suffer from what we HR practitioners refer to as the Recency error when doin Performance review. You remember the most recent performance.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »

Some ball pass right by him he coulda dive for and he pointing for the sweeper on the boundary to get it yet nobody behind him and the ball going for 4..

He's de worse! I wish he was from India and I was living there so I could rally a squad and we could burn a lil effigy or something...

:rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »
What u mean it eh count. Team pickin for England and the selectors suffer from what we HR practitioners refer to as the Recency error when doin Performance review. You remember the most recent performance.

Well RECENTLY he has totally forgotten what it means to represent WI cricket and this took place at the biggest and most critical stage of his profession (The World Cup) representing the organization's (WICB)  entire client base (West Indians).

I believe you HR practitioners call that.... "Grounds for termination".

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 03:10:45 PM »
Good HR practitiomers would terminate
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>