March 28, 2024, 09:22:53 AM

Author Topic: I think the Australians and South Africa teams are cheating  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I think the Australians and South Africa teams are cheating
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:30:21 AM »
Does anyone have this feeling that the Australians and South Africa teams are taking steriods, something is not right.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I think the Australians and South Africa teams are cheating
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 02:03:40 PM »
steupsss No, is just that WI team just eh fit at all and have no committment to the game.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »
when i think of cheating in cricket i thinking of match fixing. so far in this world cup the big upset is india. every thing else has been pretty much according to the bookmakers odds. if is one group to look at it might be the indian players.

i cyah fault australia or any team for having better conditioning that could be achieved by our players if they bothered to follow the instructions of the trainers. you read the thread with the phyio report? - WI real undisciplined to say the least.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 02:32:37 PM »
Does anyone have this feeling that the Australians and South Africa teams are taking steriods, something is not right.
Do they test them ,after each match ? Cause Dick Poound say everybody in all sports cheating .

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »

You know what's not right? Them two teams keep bussing we arse and they have been doing it for to long now. It has to freaking stop!!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 07:52:10 AM »
steroids meh foot,WI lackin discipline and dedication bottom line,de beatings will continue.doh be surprised when bangladesh start cuttin we ass in test on ah regular basis.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 09:55:07 AM »
Come on guys its right there for everyone to see, the steriods are giving them that extra boost to train harder

If you look at the history of the Australians on how they started to dominate cricket, the West Indies was winning constantly and the only way to catch up is to start taking drugs.

Look at the history these guys are CHEATING.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 01:57:59 PM »
Come on guys its right there for everyone to see, the steriods are giving them that extra boost to train harder

If you look at the history of the Australians on how they started to dominate cricket, the West Indies was winning constantly and the only way to catch up is to start taking drugs.

slade de WI of de late 70's early 80's would have ripped de current WI team ah new asshole.DE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 02:42:50 PM »

slade de WI of de late 70's early 80's would have ripped de current WI team ah new asshole.DE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE.

Yeah you are right, but as it stands right now the Australians and South Africans are cheating ..... that's the only way they can compete with us.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »

Yeah you are right, but as it stands right now the Australians and South Africans are cheating ..... that's the only way they can compete with us.
de calibre of WI cricket is piss poor.i can see a south africa or aussie b team cuttin they ass.DE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 07:54:29 AM »

Frankly, i wouldnt put it pass them.

However, thats not excuse for WI playing shit. Is KFC fault.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
steroids only enhances power and endurance.cricket is all about skill and technique.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 08:28:22 AM »
allyuh feel S. Africa sell out yesterday?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 09:42:52 AM »
LOL the ultimate compliment. Steroid taking! LOL Steroids don't help you commit, and THINK!

;D
BORN TO DO IT

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 10:16:14 AM »
I saw the Australian team in person in the airport in Barbados...

Every single one ah dem fellahs ripping!!

Shaun Tait in person looks like a 7 ft tall wrestler or something... Down to old man Gilchrist looking cut up, not an ounce of fat in anybody in their side..

But to go as far as to say steroids is a bit overboard (though it wouldnt surprise me, dem merciless Aussies will do anything to beat you in any sport). We just need to understand the game change and cricket is a professional sport now.

All dem "former players" like Croft, Roberts etc who like to criticize, i maintain they couldnt cut it in today's game dem fellahs had some belly and didnt have to dive in de field..

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
I saw the Australian team in person in the airport in Barbados...

Every single one ah dem fellahs ripping!!

Shaun Tait in person looks like a 7 ft tall wrestler or something... Down to old man Gilchrist looking cut up, not an ounce of fat in anybody in their side..

WHeyyyyy ..............U real peep and see thing dey boy.......... u liek yuh self eh!
BAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
(Muslim)

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 02:35:04 PM »
I think there was random testing after every game.
What I think the aussies do is to intimidate the umpires by getting up in their face all the time...pressuring them to let the decisions go their way..

1]; } ?>