March 28, 2024, 05:45:25 PM

Author Topic: Captain Burrell lauds Klass  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Captain Burrell lauds Klass
« on: April 23, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
Captain Burrell lauds Klass
published: Monday | April 23, 2007
www.jamaica-gleaner.co

Burrell
Former Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) president, Captain Horace Burrell, has lauded fellow Caribbean Football Federation (CFU) vice-president, Colin Klass, for retaining his post as president of the Guyana Football Federation (GFF).
Klass was returned unopposed to the GFF's top position on Saturday for another four-year term, which extended his total stay as that country's football association president for a monumental 20 years  - a landmark for any regional body.
In his message, Captain Burrell said: "Heartiest congratulations. When an individual works hard and accomplishes a lot for the development of football in his country he should be rewarded the honour of being re-elected unopposed at election time.
"Please convey congratulations to your new board and the general membership of the GFF," added Captain Burrell, who is also the CFU's first vice-president. Trinidadian Austin 'Jack' Warner, a FIFA vice-president, is the president of the CFU and CONCACAF. Klass is the CFU's second vice-president.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:48:04 PM by DWarriorMan »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Burrell lauds Klass
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »
All ah dem (Kass, Burell, etc) is Warner puppets.... :devil:
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Jamaica Horace Burrell
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 09:19:42 AM »
Man have he own Heli and now a Jet. Dam! Bread must be selling in JA.

What a Crock! No wonder all dem men in CONCACAF football fu*#ing up the management of the countries football & living large

By Julian Richardson

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Captain's Bakery, the restaurant chain owned by businessman Captain Horace Burrell, will open its first outlet in Ocho Rios in December, bringing the number of restaurants throughout the island to eight.

The project represents an investment of approximately $18 million (US$200,000), said Burrell, following his address to Observer reporters and editors at the newspaper's weekly Monday Exchange this week.

"It's going to be a bakery and grill where we are going to provide freshly baked products for the hotel industry and the local population," said Burrell.

The restaurant, he added, will have 70 employees and is to be located on Graham Street near Jamaica National Building Society. He said that it was strategically positioned in Ocho Rios to not only benefit from a vibrant local consumer market, but markets from adjoining communities as well.

"Ocho Rios has been waiting for us for a very long time and the type of business that we plan to put there is really going to be a hit because we will not only get the support from the townspeople but from St Mary, the Eastern and North Coast, Brown's Town, Guys Hill et al."

Meanwhile, Captain Burrell, who owns his own helicopter and started operating a commercial airlift service in 2007, also disclosed that he has plans to invest in a jet.

"I have worked hard and I saw the need to get my own aircraft," said Captain Burrell. "The next task that I'm concentrating on, not far from now, is to get a jet. This is a way, certainly, that I want to travel," he declared.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>