April 20, 2024, 03:30:15 AM

Author Topic: Manchester UTD vs AC Milan champion leugue clash 1st leg  (Read 26729 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester UTD vs AC Milan champion leugue clash 1st leg
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2007, 06:37:04 PM »
ya know, how many flippin Goal ManU does get in ET?
it have to be a friggin record... ;) any stats on dat?

meh Boy Rooney scored his brace  :applause: :applause:

AND "Swan Dive Boy" ent play de arse today..he scored one also, but MOST Importantly he did NOT dive as far as I saw.......
at one point The commentators did say that there are other players on de field with him  ;D and maybe he should utilise them. :D

and Kaka does have NOS and Turbo..dat man have acceleration  :o

I did not have any doubt and there is No Problem.....ManU 2 - 1 @ AC Milan next week.

ok therapy time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:00:43 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2007, 06:46:25 PM »
despite the defense The Empire won the first leg.  I guess the haters not laughing now.  Next leg Fergie need to put Fletcher on Kaka. 

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 24, 2007, 06:48:26 PM »
Was a very good game.... tough luck AC... allyuh go get dem next time :devil: :devil:

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2007, 06:59:40 PM »
ah jus come back from football practice dey....went to de pub before practice and all i have to say is WHAT A FLIKKIN GAME!!!!!! ah rel enjoy that game. man u fan for a day. 2morro is back to liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good game man u.

back to hater status now.... ;D
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2007, 07:26:22 PM »
ah jus come back from football practice dey....went to de pub before practice and all i have to say is WHAT A FLIKKIN GAME!!!!!! ah rel enjoy that game. man u fan for a day. 2morro is back to liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good game man u.

back to hater status now.... ;D
i backing liverpool tomorow i hate chelsea lol  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »
i backing liverpool tomorow i hate chelsea lol  :devil:
you backing Crotch  :o
unfortunately not from where I view this game
Chelski over cesspool anyday
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:51:58 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »
As one of the haters, I not all that disappointed at the moment. Other than the injury time goal that Dida let in, Milan is still in a decent position with the 2 away goals. I just loving the way that all the Man U lovers boasting like they win already.......it will just make it even sweeter when Milan moves on  :devil:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »
As one of the haters, I not all that disappointed at the moment. Other than the injury time goal that Dida let in, Milan is still in a decent position with the 2 away goals. I just loving the way that all the Man U lovers boasting like they win already.......it will just make it even sweeter when Milan moves on  :devil:
playa hater  :( lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2007, 10:03:35 PM »

AND "Swan Dive Boy" ent play de arse today..he scored one also, but MOST Importantly he did NOT dive as far as I saw.......
at one point The commentators did say that there are other players on de field with him  ;D and maybe he should utilise them. :D

forget de commentator

not now is long time I saying that

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2007, 06:06:14 AM »

forget de commentator

Grande Man, oh gosh man... is only bitches I know does be hating so!

Make ah thread somewhere about a footballer yuh like nah! And talk all yuh talk dey about them...

But right now yuh sounding real stale and lacking of any sort positive knowledge...

A lil bit again and yuh should change yuh name to Jose Mouhrino
:yapping:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 06:09:14 AM by marcus »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2007, 06:30:44 AM »
Real people hate manchester united boy.............i can genuinely feel the emotion and anger and frustration from some of dese peoples posts..........jeezan ages...........settle down man.......i eh go lie i woulda be the same way if man u was chelsea or somebody...........but daiz what i like about it man de competition de braggin rights........even de waggonists have a lil part to play in it lol.........anyway allyuh doh stress too much man........if it wasnt for de sport and deez classics, we would be real bored!

daiz probably because their shit teams get knocked out loooong time...so dey eh really have nothing to talk bout now. And Just cause allyuh jealous and have nobody to back, allyuh wanna hate? y allyuh badmind so? :devil:

Anyhow, there was no AC...there was only Kaka for a brief period.....

BABABABAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH   AC -...allyuh lost allyuh chance.......next time ManU will be stronger when we get back some defenders........and I know  Ronaldo will have a better game  :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2007, 07:02:46 AM »
So whats the senerio for Man U now ? They need to win by how much ? or will a tie do...

Come on Chelsea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2007, 07:07:38 AM »
So whats the senerio for Man U now ? They need to win by how much ? or will a tie do...

Come on Chelsea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a draw (1-1) will do it, once dey score things should be up my 1 point on the away goals because right now they are 3-4 in favour of AC and one away goal counts for 2.  I could be wrong, but in ancase MANU WINNING so no issue  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2007, 07:11:41 AM »

I think a draw (1-1) will do it, once dey score things should be up my 1 point on the away goals because right now they are 3-4 in favour of AC and one away goal counts for 2.  I could be wrong, but in ancase MANU WINNING so no issue  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

WIN OR DRAW - MANU GOING THRU - SCORE DOH MATTER

LOSE by 1 goal without scoring 2 away goals... and we are out

Lose by more than 1 goal.... and we are out

AC win 3-2... goes to penalties

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2007, 07:15:23 AM »
You haters need to listen when forumites keep saying Man U is going to take the Champions league this year...who dont hear , would see!!.... :devil:
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »
as much as I dislike Sir Alex, ManUre look like they have the eye of the tiger this year.
Good show man
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 25, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
Three words for the haters

GLORY!!

GLORY!!

bitches!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2007, 11:47:58 AM »

forget de commentator

Make ah thread somewhere about a footballer yuh like nah! And talk all yuh talk dey about them...

But right now yuh sounding real stale and lacking of any sort positive knowledge...

Well I speaking the truth marcus.

If I had agree with you then we'd both be wrong.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 12:13:30 PM by Grande man »

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2007, 12:14:47 PM »

forget de commentator

If I had agree with you then we'd both be wrong.

I apologise... by all means say whats on your mind... but you just do it alot and repeat yourself... and sometimes it seems unconstructive... we get it you don't like Ronaldo! we know!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 25, 2007, 12:21:43 PM »

forget de commentator

I apologise... by all means say whats on your mind... but you just do it alot and repeat yourself... and sometimes it seems unconstructive... we get it you don't like Ronaldo! we know!

If I repeat myself (which I doh feel I do) is because HE does repeat himself. I just want him to surprise me.

I don't hate C. Ronaldo...I believe he has great potential. All I does do is point out his shortcomings and suddenly I hating.

What does bother meh is that he is getting all these "greatest player in the world" plaudits and media making him into this huge deal, when I believe it is yet undeserved. There are other players in the EPL and in the world who doing a more quality job on the field, and they are not heralded nearly as much.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 12:31:58 PM by Grande man »

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »

forget de commentator

I have to repeat myself because HE does repeat himself. I just want him to surprise me.

I don't hate C. Ronaldo...I believe he has great potential. All I does do is point out his shortcomings and suddenly I hating.

What does bother meh is that he is getting all these "greatest player in the world" plaudits and media making him into this huge deal, when I believe it is yet undeserved. There are others on the board who feel this way too.

There are other players in the EPL and in the world who doing a more quality job on the field.

True but Sir Alex bring him into MANU for this exact reason i.e. to play good ball and fly the MANU banner to de highest point.  When he came in it was a big deal, and dat push his ego up to way above he head, but yu need ah man like dat on de field and once MANU got ride of BECKS dey needed a front man.  Becks wasn't de best in EPL but he knew how to play it up on and off de field.  So in de end, yu right grande, but he dey for a reason and I doh think yu is ah hater :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2007, 12:49:38 PM »

forget de commentator

I have to repeat myself because HE does repeat himself. I just want him to surprise me.

What does bother meh is that he is getting all these "greatest player in the world" plaudits and media making him into this huge deal, when I believe it is yet undeserved. There are others on the board who feel this way too.

There are other players in the EPL and in the world who doing a more quality job on the field.

True but Sir Alex bring him into MANU for this exact reason i.e. to play good ball and fly the MANU banner to de highest point.  When he came in it was a big deal, and dat push his ego up to way above he head, but yu need ah man like dat on de field and once MANU got ride of BECKS dey needed a front man.  Becks wasn't de best in EPL but he knew how to play it up on and off de field.  So in de end, yu right grande, but he dey for a reason and I doh think yu is ah hater :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:

Yes dragon ah understand  where you coming from.

You is a real soldier, regardless of de team yuh choose to support  :devil:  :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2007, 12:09:21 PM »
Allyuh jes' damned lucky I in T&T enjoyin' meh self and have very limited internet access dat ah eh have time to pour some hate on allyuh deez dayz!!  >:(   
    Die Hard, doh be mamaguyin' Touches bout he position as "Top Man" on de hater list.  Let 'im know I have dat on LOCK!!

In a nutshell, de game was BOSS but, as I have said before, Dida is an enigma.  De man does make some brilliant, brilliant saves and den let in goals dat dh have no right scoring on a Inter-Col 'keeper!! I doh see him starting next season or for Brazil ever again.  Kaka was a master for a half and a magician for another: He came, he saw, he conquered, then, POOF! he disappeared.  AC Milan is in trouble, they need some youth to be able to run with manu.......They have no right letting Darren Fletcher give dem so much trouble- he had a great game.  Scholes set up Rooney real nice and Rooney is as I know him to be: a good finisher and nothing else!!  A man say he didn't see c.ronaldo dive in the game: Hello, he cannot afford a yellow or he misses next match and he knows these CL referees WILL card his ass for simulation!!  He will pick his spots.  Otherwise, his effectiveness in the game came in his fitness throughout the game.  AC was struggling in the end to absorb the pressure.  Oh Well, I might as well concede now:

MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Die Hard, Dragon, allyuh: Next week! Laterz! 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>