April 27, 2024, 12:25:39 AM

Author Topic: Trouble in Man U  (Read 5312 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble in Man U
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2005, 08:41:12 PM »
JDB,
You said thanks for moving on...I don't like losers so if you want to support Man U as Fergie runs dem into the ground..feel free to do so.  Fergie is an arse..Man U still have good players but Fergie is the main source of their problems and inability to win.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2005, 08:01:59 AM »
JDB,
You said thanks for moving on...I don't like losers so if you want to support Man U as Fergie runs dem into the ground..feel free to do so. Fergie is an arse..Man U still have good players but Fergie is the main source of their problems and inability to win.

Real yuh done state your case. You supporting Romario and whatever club he is at. You supporting winners. Good luck with that because you will be changing allegiances often.

I not supporting no MAN breds I supporting a CLUB. Win, lose or draw.

If one man could turn you off a club - the same man who was probably backing when things was good - well so be it. I hope yuh find a next man when Ronaldo retire.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2005, 09:17:09 AM »
Correction..Ronaldinho.....I am supporting him because he is the ebst palyer in the world...just like some people supporting Real because of Ronaldo or Zidane or supporting Arsenal because of Henry.

I am sure some of you guys supported Napoli back in the days in Maradonna.  I have no allegiance to no club..only my country so you are quite right..I will change allegiance many times...in the past I supported Liverpool, aston villa, man uth, napoli, real madrid. psg and now barcelona.

You are also right about Fergie turning me off his club.  His treatment of Yorke was the turning point...so if you want to support him and his club after he treat Yorke ilke a stray dog....you are entitled to do so.

Anyway we will continue this discussion when the season start..all we can do now is bump our gums..no games have been played.

Fire Bun Man U..I am now an official Man U Hater.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2005, 10:43:41 AM »
Everybody talking bout dey only pledging allegiance to their country but it takes a brave man to stand and claim he loves a club as well, and sticks with that decision until death do them part.

I am a Man Utd man, win lose or draw, but men like me, Lazie and Jdb accustom to winning, so we been lucky.

It does also rile me up wjhen men say Fergie mash up Yorkie when if you read any of the autobios of any of the players who played with Yorke at OT (Keane, Stam, etc..) they would tell you Yorkie's playboy lifestyle doomed him more than anything else. And we who have followed TnT football, kow that Yorkie real salt on de field for me. Its only now that we seeing a renewed committment from de man.

United for ever...........

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2005, 11:39:13 AM »
It does also rile me up wjhen men say Fergie mash up Yorkie when if you read any of the autobios of any of the players who played with Yorke at OT (Keane, Stam, etc..) they would tell you Yorkie's playboy lifestyle doomed him more than anything else. And we who have followed TnT football, kow that Yorkie real salt on de field for me.

Did the playboy lifestyle start before or after he score all them goals for them and win treble?
Jus asking cuz u know Man U.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2005, 02:23:17 PM »
DCS: Yorkie according to Keane in his book, got progressively worse over the course of his United stay... And Keane was a man who liked Yorkie a lot. Repeated violations of team rules, partying days before crucial games and the always in the headlines bizness.

Before Fergie and even during hois early tenure, Man Utd was a rumbo's dream, just like the majority of English clubs, and Fergie tried hard to change the culture. Wenger had to do as much at Assnal. Yorkie though a brilliant player had one too many violations and was cut as a result.

This ain't no excuse for Fergie as he does often do shit that leaves much too questioning.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2005, 02:32:28 PM »
This ain't no excuse for Fergie as he does often do shit that leaves much too questioning.

Fair enough.
I still tink they salting since Yorke leave cuz of ego driven decisions and I eh complaining.

1]; } ?>