March 28, 2024, 02:03:00 AM

Author Topic: Trouble in Man U  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Trouble in Man U
« on: July 28, 2005, 03:18:18 PM »
United Tour Ends In Disaster
7/28/2005 7:16:00 PM

Manchester United's tour of Japan has ended in disasterous fashion, as they slumped to defeat against Kashima Antlers, while defender Rio Ferdinand clashed with supporters and team-mate Ruud van Nistelrooy.
United lost 2-1 to the J-League leaders at the national stadium, while during the first-half there was a mini earthquake.

However, the real shockwaves will have come from Ferdinand's reported two-fingered signal to supporters, who continue to show their anger at the defenders refusal to sign a new £100,000-per-week contract.

To make matters worse Ferdinand also clashed with van Nistelrooy after a missed pass in the second half resulted in a frustrated reaction from the Dutch striker. The duo then clashed at the end of the match with a heated verbal exchange.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble in Man U
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 04:49:52 PM »
Dem was in problems from de time dey couldn't get Ronaldinho to sign fuh dem as well as not bein able to convince a quality defender or goalie (Heinze excepted of course) to play fuh dem.

Fergie hopin lightenin go strike twice by havin a man from a Nordic country between de posts, and Van der Sar in he prime was an excellent goalie, but he eh no Schmeichel.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 05:27:50 PM »
Palos,

This team is a washed up has been side......yes alyuh remember this post.

They only challenge they have this year is to beat Arsenal.

They do not have the team morale, spirit and most importantly the quality players needed to dethrone Chelsea or have a successful champions league or FA cup run.

I know is fightin words I lay down there for all the reds fans, but is the truth.

As for my team I am under no illusions.....we coming 2nd to Chelsea.

If yuh see how nasty Van Nistelyroy move kickin a man off the ball in the game they just lorse to Antlers.
Rio should hit him some hand.

I waiting to see when ManU and Tottenham clash.....Davids and Van ent no friends.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 05:33:25 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 08:24:05 PM »
manu is showing fight and passion and now they are done? no man, theyre finishing at least 2nd this season. rooney is going to go on a tear and ruud wont remain in his slump for much longer. their defense is going to be healthy and have everyone available this yr. ronaldo getting more experience. besides arsenal are going to get weaker and chelsea i dont feel they winning it this yr.
Hart for president

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 09:03:27 PM »
BEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

and then you open your eyes as the alarm jolts you from sleep and brings you back to reality! ;D

Supporter doe study me and my comments bout ManU............I am the biggest ManU hater on this site.

Every season I poke fun at this side. Its me vs JDB,Truthseeker and Lazie. The rest is closet GirlU supporters.  But it seems you come to take some picong too.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 11:09:12 PM »
manu winnin full stop

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 12:08:13 AM »
manu winnin full stop

Ah sure even if it had a trophy call full stop, not even dat man boo winnin.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 07:19:23 AM »
Man U winning  NOTHING!!! AGAIN!!!!

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 07:39:03 AM »
ill tell you one thing..arsenal in real trouble this season....they will end up calling this a "rebuilding season"

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 07:53:50 AM »
is pre season so we might see something different when the season starts.even chelsea looking like crap right now.allyuh ah watch them playing dc united.they looked horrible
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2005, 08:11:11 AM »
Duscam how arsenal in trouble?.........we sell one player, that missed a few games tru injury, we have cover for him in the form of a 18 year old.We buy a midfilder to replace Edu and our back 4 is intact.

Yuh gettin on as if is Henry we sell......no he is there and will give us 20+ goals again this season as per usual.

Of course we will not give Pires a 2 year deal.......the man is 32. He have to play good and perform like Bergkamp to be rewarded with a yr to yr contract.

If there is one concern for me it is the goalkeeping dept.....I will admit that........Lehmann does put down a pile when he ready and he like fight. But one we get a good man between the sticks or if Lehmann improve, we good to go.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2005, 08:18:03 AM »
BEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

and then you open your eyes as the alarm jolts you from sleep and brings you back to reality! ;D

Supporter doe study me and my comments bout ManU............I am the biggest ManU hater on this site.

Every season I poke fun at this side. Its me vs JDB,Truthseeker and Lazie. The rest is closet GirlU supporters.  But it seems you come to take some picong too.

Touches, I am the biggest Man U hater on this site, don't mind I left my A- Level accounts exam early to see Yorke play against Bayern Munich in '99, I can't stand that team and Fergie and Roy Keane. Arsenal will surprise people this season, particularly in Champions League. In CL this season Wenger will sacrifice their normally attracive football for a more snatch & grap continental approach.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 08:24:28 AM by Jayerson »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2005, 08:47:06 AM »
Well Jayerson as you new to the Arsenal vs Manu battle welcome aboard!

We had some heated..and I mean real heated arguements on the old board. It was me alone......and my brother in arms Palos vs the rest!

I say the rest because they does keep quiet and hush they mouth. When Manu win anything then they does come out like weevil from a bag of ole flour. But Anytime Arsneal drop licks on them they quiet quiet.

De die hard ManU men is Jdb and Truthseeker, followed by Lazie. No matter what they does live in denial and back this red team but they is good sports.

Jayerson..imagine when we lorse to them a few years ago in a important match they gone and put me on suicide watch....had man calling my house to see if I alive and alright.

But the amount of suicide watch Truthseeker pass tru since den.......but its all good.

Be strong Jayerson, the haters will pounce on yuh if yuh ent careful. and last piece of advice.......doe ever leave no exam early nah breds. Men like to coast and walk out exam early. Stay right down to the end........one piece of inspiration does hit you just so when you rock back and that lil 2-3 sentence yuh write or made up formula you calculate could mean the difference between a good grade and a pass or a pass or fail.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 08:51:23 AM by Touches »

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 08:50:08 AM »
Manu will do good if fergie and keane really fall out cause once Keane gone they could get rid of the 'old guard' and let the young guns run riot.

---------------------Van der Sar ( after 2 blunders howard)------------------

Neville-----------------Ferdinand-----------------Silvestre-------------------Heinz

----------------------O Shea---------------------Smith---------------------

Ronaldo-------------------------Rooney--------------------------Giggs/Scoles-------------

-----------------------Van Nisterooy---------------------

Scholes and Giggs and Keane better recognise they not irreplacable. Giggs and Scholes hadda rotate to keep the youngsters fresh and saha will push Van nisterooy out after 5 scoreless games....then manU have a chance.

But Chelsea and Liverpool will be fighting out for the championship. Spurs, Arsenal and Manu will hadda fight for champions league spots and the aminor trophies
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2005, 09:04:45 AM »
Manu will do good if fergie and keane really fall out cause once Keane gone they could get rid of the 'old guard' and let the young guns run riot.

---------------------Van der Sar ( after 2 blunders howard)------------------

Neville-----------------Ferdinand-----------------Silvestre-------------------Heinz

----------------------O Shea---------------------Smith---------------------

Ronaldo-------------------------Rooney--------------------------Giggs/Scoles-------------

-----------------------Van Nisterooy---------------------

Scholes and Giggs and Keane better recognise they not irreplacable. Giggs and Scholes hadda rotate to keep the youngsters fresh and saha will push Van nisterooy out after 5 scoreless games....then manU have a chance.

But Chelsea and Liverpool will be fighting out for the championship. Spurs, Arsenal and Manu will hadda fight for champions league spots and the aminor trophies

Ahmmmm...excuse meh.  Jes exactly what "youngsters" yuh talkin bout? 

De only Man Boo youngster wit potential is Richardson.  Besides he, dah cupboard bare.

Dem have to BUY youngsters padnah.  But unless dey could buy a Tevez, Messi, Mexxes, etc (which they can't), dey go have to suck salt again dis season.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 09:46:04 AM »
Back in Trinidad I'm in minority when it comes to Arsenal v Man U supporters. But Man U men must wake up and smell the coffee, Fergie is no longer the motivator he used to be, the game has changed and so has the expectations of players, Fergie apparently did not get this memo and has not adapted to the chaging game of football. He & men like Greame Souness still have this old-school manager mentality that worked previously but no more. In short, Man U will not win anything AGAIN this season and soon enough Glazer and Co. will fire his tail. I can't say that the Gunners will beat Chelski in the Prem for the title, I don't know, but for sure they're finishing higher that Man U, I can't remember the last time they were out of the top 2 in the EPL and I expect them to do well in the UCL this season.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 09:47:46 AM »
Ferguson only holding back on spending.  He trying to make Alan Smith into ah holding midfielder.  He bette rslpash out on a creative midfielder and a good defensive midfielder.  Make the offer of 15M pounds for Ballack and see if yuh could woo him.  Mey boys Liverpool look like they could do the double on them this season.  We squad shaping up nice with good depth in all positions.  All we need is a strong, quick center back.  AH love Hypia, but he does get exposed for speed on the flanks when they draw him out of the middle.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2005, 10:24:33 AM »
Ferguson only holding back on spending.  He trying to make Alan Smith into ah holding midfielder.  He bette rslpash out on a creative midfielder and a good defensive midfielder.  Make the offer of 15M pounds for Ballack and see if yuh could woo him.  Mey boys Liverpool look like they could do the double on them this season.  We squad shaping up nice with good depth in all positions.  All we need is a strong, quick center back.  AH love Hypia, but he does get exposed for speed on the flanks when they draw him out of the middle.

Liverpool will gain some ground on the BIG 3 (Chelski, Arsenal, Man U) this season, they may even pass Man U. Spurs also trying to gain some ground and spending the money necessary to do so.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2005, 10:52:57 AM »
I was a big Man U fan when Yorke played there, since Fergie move like ah Imps, I overs that team and became a supporter of Ronaldinho and whatever club he plays for. ( I like Ronaldo and Real Madrid but dem fellas jokey).
Back to Man U...they cant win anything once Fergie is in charge...he has  become another version of BSC.  It appears that he cannot get the best out of his current players.  The League battle will come down to Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.  Man U could win the League Cup(if they act like it is the FA Cup or CL)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2005, 12:18:20 PM »

De only Man Boo youngster wit potential is Richardson.  Besides he, dah cupboard bare.

Maybe youngsters is the wrong word but I mean to revamp the team like he did when he clear out kanchelskis,hughes, ince, etc. the year he brought in becks and them on the regular. Build the side around Rooney and Ronaldo (and u remind me bout richardson there, he like to beat given the chance). A 3 R's operating behind the lone striker, swapping sides and interchanging will give sides horrors like Robben and Duff did.. Let Scholes and Giggs come on every now and then intead of making them the stars and having the youths suffering. As for Keane...that was my hero eh,but he need to shut up until he start playing like he used to, which is probably never going to happen again. And unleas brown or o'shea down the flank instead of neville..he too one dimensional
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2005, 01:56:11 PM »
I have one point : Man U is shite. 

Alan Smith as a central midfield?  That is a joke.  Smith will collect even more cards than he has if his new job is to tackle men. I rackin my brain to think of any other striker who a coach put to play central mid.

'Superman' Giggs, Scholes and Keane are in their respective twighlights.  These men peaked about 4 years ago.

Silvestre was and is a goat - he does eat anyting yuh feed him.

Gary and Phil Neville oh geed.  They are living definitions of overrated.

Fergie always sayin no individual is bigger than the club.  I think he means no individual other than himself, becuz he sell Stam and bench Beckham in HIS own interest.

Rio, Park, Van Nistelrooj, Rooney, and Heinze have what it takes right now, but this team pales in comparison to the European heavyweights.

Real licks for Man U dis year!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2005, 03:00:16 PM »
  MAN U MAN U MAN U  FULLSTOP

NOT GAY ASS CHELSEA OR  BULLAS ARSENAL

JUST THE ONE AND THE ONLY MAN U MAN U MAN U

----------- VAN DER SAR----------------

---G.NEV-------          ------- FERDINAND --------             ------- BROWN --------                ------- HIENZE ---

------ RONALDO------      ------- SCHOLES------                   ---- KEANE-------              ------PARK/GIGGS---

-----ROONEY--------         ------- V.NISTELROOY(#1)-------

TREBLE SEASON AGAIN!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2005, 03:25:36 PM »
  MAN U MAN U MAN U  FULLSTOP

NOT GAY ASS CHELSEA OR  BULLAS ARSENAL

JUST THE ONE AND THE ONLY MAN U MAN U MAN U
TREBLE SEASON AGAIN!

I disagree smallie.  I tink dey go pull off de QUADRUPLE dis year.

1 - NO EPL TITLE

2 - NO CL TITLE (Not even de quarters dis time)

3 - NO FA CUP

4 - NO LEAGUE CUP

Dey still cyah beat back las year "achievement" of de "QUINTUPLE" doh.........

5 - NO CHARITY SHIELD 

Because by definition, dey cyah win it dis season because dey cyah even play in it.....NOT HAVIN WON A BLASTED TING LAS SEASON NAH.... ;)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2005, 05:18:43 PM »

Palos - Rooney and Ronaldo are still very young Palos doh mind they have two or three years experience under their belt. There is also Rossi, Pique and maybe Blake who will get playing time this season. Watch for them.

And unleas brown or o'shea down the flank instead of neville..he too one dimensional

Spideybuff - yuh believing Palos and Touches hype. Neville is the best RB in the PL. He has several assists and puts in quality crosses every game. He might not be liked but he is certainly not one-dimensional.

I was a big Man U fan when Yorke played there, since Fergie move like ah Imps, I overs that team and became a supporter of Ronaldinho and whatever club he plays for.

Real - Thanks for supporting. Thanks even more for moving on.

Peong - should a man who backing Fiorentina even engage in this kind of discussion? They really say that misery like company but yuh not pulling United down to the level of that shit side yuh backing. Try again.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 08:40:59 PM »
Welcome JDB..........it finally get to yuh eh.

Yuh just had to defend yuh side I ent ent blame yuh.

But breds......I now come back from my lil fri evening lime, I know I take a few drinks but I feel you beat me when you type this statement

Neville is the best RB in the PL.

JDB come now Manu or no Manu Nevile is a full fledged goat breds. All yuh need for he again is a barrow of the grass cuttings after you mow old trafford field.

I now watch yuh statement there again you ent say EPL......yuh say PL so I feel is another league yuh talking bout.

EPl have Cole,
Lauren,
Wayne Bridge,
Glen Johnson,
Volz,
Quedreue
Jaidi
Gardner,
Samuel,
De La cruz,
Hibbert
Risse
melchiot

In fact every epl wing back better than he, even silvestre and o shea better than he......JDB we in this battle of words and teams long time eh. But take win with that............I weak!

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2005, 09:28:14 PM »
Neville is the best RB in the PL.

JDB come now Manu or no Manu Nevile is a full fledged goat breds. All yuh need for he again is a barrow of the grass cuttings after you mow old trafford field.

I now watch yuh statement there again you ent say EPL......yuh say PL so I feel is another league yuh talking bout.

EPl have Cole,
Lauren,
Wayne Bridge,
Glen Johnson,
Volz,
Quedreue
Jaidi
Gardner,
Samuel,
De La cruz,
Hibbert
Risse
melchiot

Not that I agree with JB but to the man defense he said RB. Half them men is left backs.

I would put Lauren and maybe even Paulo Farreira above Neville but Neville eh bad. He just kinda boring - dont have no funk.

On another note what the arsenal fans think about Bergkamp and Van Persie. Should Van Persie get the break through this season of continue as a kind of understudy?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2005, 11:17:53 PM »

Peong - should a man who backing Fiorentina even engage in this kind of discussion? They really say that misery like company but yuh not pulling United down to the level of that shit side yuh backing. Try again.

But yuh see Man U form is not based on Fiorentina form.  No matter how good or bad Fiorentina play, it doh change the fact that Man U playin a like a out-house.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2005, 07:06:42 AM »
As a man who has been watching Neville non-stop for the last ten years I can tell you that he gets litte respect. The fact is he is one of the more hated United players because he is vocal and red to the bone.

When Neville hit the scene he was England RB by default, bascially because Rob Jones (a more gifted player) was always injured. I remember the first two years when United played Juve Neville get worked bad. He wasn't able but...over the years he has developed into a fully rounded, solid RB. Especially since Beckham has left he has really come into his own. Johnson and Hibbert cannot even come close right now. If you watch the man play without prejudice you would see that.

On that list there the only man who makes a legit argument is Fereira and he only played half a season. Lauren is a decent as a RB but against top opposition he ooks like what he is a converted midfielder.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2005, 08:56:08 AM »
Well Jayerson as you new to the Arsenal vs Manu battle welcome aboard!

Can I join in too? I hate ManUre, and so do most of my friends!
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2005, 08:17:47 PM »
Yes redditch welcome aboard..we need more Anti-ManU supporters.

It will be nice to get an English perspective.

1]; } ?>