April 19, 2024, 11:23:12 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea Vs DC United  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Chelsea Vs DC United
« on: July 28, 2005, 06:22:20 PM »
On ESPN

Them MLS teams getting good experience.

And since Chelsea for the most part only have starters...this ent no bench warmers playin.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea Vs DC United
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 08:18:02 PM »
chelsea looked like crap.they played like tnt, defense play wityh the ball and long ball it to a shitty striker. midfield never toouches it.didier drogba is the most overrated piece of garbage ive ever seen. chelsea will not win the epl this yr.
Hart for president

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 07:48:30 AM »
chelsea looked horrible, dc were unlucky to lose.
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 08:02:22 AM »
Allyuh men crazy hahaha... chelsea looked horrible ha ha ha!!

steups... allyuh have to be able to peel past the layers and look deeper into team's performances in pre-season games.... allyuh real jokey...

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 08:05:34 AM »
Please consider that the mls is in full swing now people
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 08:25:14 AM »
MLS holding their own against European teams ..so the question is yuh think Pro teams will have similar results?

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 08:30:27 AM »
MLS holding their own against European teams ..so the question is yuh think Pro teams will have similar results?

MLS is in mid-season and these Euro teams are in pre-season training, it's like Arsenal playing Wycombe or who ever, these games mean very little, for the MLS teams it is to gain respect for the touring Euro teams it is simply to get match fitness and minutes under their belts. The results would be different if the Euro teams were in mid-season and if the games really meant something. I think our best PFL teams will hold their own but I can't see them beating MLS teams.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 08:41:20 AM »
chelsea looked like crap.they played like tnt, defense play wityh the ball and long ball it to a shitty striker. midfield never toouches it.

And i take it u didn see any Chelsea games last year? Tha's exactly how they played all season whenever Robben was missing, which was more than hald the games...but they still win with a record number of points.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 08:53:39 AM »
Big clubs routinely lose to modest opposition in preseason. The result means absolutely nothing at that point. Just look at the Milan -Fire game, Fire should have at least drawn that game. Milan didn't even get out first gear and still won 3-1.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 09:40:55 AM »
While Chelsea had a great season last year this year I can't see them doing the same....definitely not better.

If I remember correctly Chelsea won something like 16-19 games by a score of 1-0. At least 1/2 of those games could have turned into draws.

I expect a much closer season.

They need their strikers to step up. The top scorer in the league for them was Lampard........a midfielder.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2005, 09:53:57 AM »
I watch dat game las nite and to me, Chelsea never came out out 3rd gear....in de las 20minutes they look like they could have scored at will.... yes it was a good showing by DC but Chelsea was SCRIMMAGING not PLAYING...

Liverpool is de danger next year in the EPL ..
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2005, 10:04:33 AM »
I watch dat game las nite and to me, Chelsea never came out out 3rd gear....in de las 20minutes they look like they could have scored at will.... yes it was a good showing by DC but Chelsea was SCRIMMAGING not PLAYING...

Liverpool is de danger next year in the EPL ..

Thank you Uprising... Chelsea come out scrimmaging.... DC come out with ah frenzy like everybody now listen to some heavy rock and roll...

Good showing by DC but they ent ready...

In terms or preseason play... I thought Jarosik was poor... Drogba look like he couldnt care less... how bout that poor excuse for marking on DC goal. Wright-Phillips show flashes of danger... Robben as well... Joe Cole was so-so... Lampard and Gudjohnsen was knocking real sweet when they come on...

This team will be balling by the time season start.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>