April 28, 2024, 02:56:36 PM

Author Topic: I don't even know what to say about this.  (Read 3852 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
I don't even know what to say about this.
« on: April 25, 2007, 10:47:47 PM »
Are countries where "wine, jam and gyrate publicly with no clothes on" and "passa passa videos" are the culture having the chickens come home to roost now?  Where else woudl a child this young learn this?  I am really shocked by this one. :o :o

Sexually active infants
Health Ministry introducing sex education talks to kids 3-6 years
BY INGRID BROWN Sunday Observer staff reporter browni@jamaicaobserver.com
Sunday, April 22, 2007

A growing number of three - to six-year-olds have been engaging in various sexual activities on school compounds, prompting the Ministry of Health to deploy staff to the affected schools to actively engage them and their parents in sex education discussions.
Andrea Campbell, regional behaviour change co-ordinator at the Ministry of Health, said they get up to three requests each month from basic school principals who want them to give sex education talks at their schools because a number of the infants are engaging in various sexual activities.
Campbell said only recently she got a request from the principal of a basic school who had caught a little girl performing oral sex on her male classmate.
"The teacher saw the little boy smiling and when she went to look, she saw the little girl under the desk performing oral sex on him," Campbell said.
She added that when the principal spoke to the little girl, her response was, "So you don't do it, miss?"
Campbell said when the mother was called to the school, her response was "me never know she was watching those videos because she was suppose to be in bed".
Campbell, who was addressing a group of parents at a forum organised by Scotiabank last Friday, said the children are engaging in all types of sex.
She explained that when the request from a school is received, a team from the ministry goes into the school and talks to children as well as address the Parent Teachers Association (PTA).
Campbell said this was why it was important that parents not only talk to their children about sex from an early age but that they uphold certain morals and values themselves. She said those parents who think they are being careful by blocking certain channels from their children must realise that the kids have become technologically savvy and still have access to the channels.
"Many of these children are 'techies' and so when you block a certain channel they have a way of unblocking and watching what they want and then they block it back by the time you get home," she said.
As such, she encouraged parents to get comfortable talking to their children from a very young age about sex.
"We need to get comfortable talking about sex and sexuality because when they go to school, if the teachers themselves are not comfortable talking about sex, then how can they talk to their students about it?" she asked.
She emphasised that it was very important to start this dialogue as there are many students born with HIV who are now in high schools and who will begin experimenting with sex.
"When a man wants to have sex with a girl who is a virgin, if she tells him she is HIV [positive] he won't believe because he will be saying she has never had sex, but she has been born with the virus," Campbell said.
The principal of Alpha Infant School confirmed that a number of basic school children were having 'outright' sex with each other. "Sometime you will have one child ask excuse to go to the bathroom and they will take another student with them and when you think they are in there using the bathroom they are there having sex," she said.
As such, she said it had become important for her to begin engaging members of the PTA in active discussions on the issues surrounding sex.
"We have to start talking to them about these things from early because we can't pretend it is not happening," she said.
The questions asked by many of the parents at the forum showed how limited their knowledge was of the issues surrounding HIV/AIDS.
In a bid to heighten awareness, Scotiabank has sponsored a national primary school HIV/AIDS debating competition in which 400 students will participate and which will have its grand finals on May 19.
"We also want to reach out to parents and the wider community, which is why these seminars are so important," said the manager of Scotia's New Kingston branch.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:50:55 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: I don't even know what to say about this.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 02:15:27 AM »
:o
amazing..........nah, dis have to be concocted (or I in serious denial)........in basic school yet...wow
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 03:10:45 AM »
I am 35 and I can tell you we did some things in my first year in Gov't school dat was hmmmmm  ;)  But having daughters I really eh like dis kinda ting
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 11:03:34 AM »
U was gettin head in gov't school?  High school all ah we did madness. Is 3 year olds this article says, and is not a hoax article at all. 
BORN TO DO IT

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
geez, i cyah believe what i reading here. this reaching new lows. :(

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »
Ah was listening to WACK fm on saturday and they puse for news and i heard this thing ah like wah dey, ah cant believe my eyes ah mean ears , fuh all who sat there iz no god well their shure iz ah devil and he iz in full CONTROL  and if yuh feel this iz shocking listen and yuh go hear more shocking than this .pray polple pray .watch your contents.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 01:01:25 PM »
zulu de 'devil' around looong time yuh know...he eh now reach

all dem chirren dat actin up wit grown people ting these days is simply a case of too much exposure to media a.k.a shitty parenting
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
it is de parents fault.monitor what they watch on tv and do yuh business behind locked doors when kids asleep.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
Yu think dat bad, ah hear from a psychologist dat he had to prescribe antidepressant to ah 4 yr old and dat was de 5 chile he had to do that for for de year. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :o :o :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 10:24:30 AM »
This is extremely shocking! These kids should not be allowed to lose their innocence this early!...But I gues it's the price we have to pay for trying to raise up children in an at times hyper-sexualized culture.

I enjoyed my innocence as a child...Picking plums off of the plum tree, playing football and cricket and enjoying all the other innocent pleasures of childhood.

Maybe there needs to be some sort of national referendum on the influence of the print and electronic media in our country.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 11:28:21 AM »
dais why allyuh parents must:

1. hide the blue movie
2. lockdown the computer
3. lock de door and gag mommy when allyuh bulling.

simple.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »

1. hide the blue movie
2. lockdown the computer

simple.

and hide Andre's avatars and links  :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »
why?

That could be anyting in andre avatar

de lady could be ridin she stationary bicycle in de gym and lookin behind

she coulda just come out de shower and making faces from a refreshin bath and lookin behind

she mighta bounce she knee on de dinin table in ah halter top and lookin behind

why you automatically assume is slackness  :D

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 07:55:59 AM »
why?

That could be anyting in andre avatar

de lady could be ridin she stationary bicycle in de gym and lookin behind

she coulda just come out de shower and making faces from a refreshin bath and lookin behind

she mighta bounce she knee on de dinin table in ah halter top and lookin behind

why you automatically assume is slackness  :D

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Dutty strikes again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 09:06:05 AM »
wethead at 3 :o

i shame embaressed and jealous at de same time

when i was 3 i wanted ah bigounce marble so i could break seon snake-eye :(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 10:20:37 AM »

1. hide the blue movie
2. lockdown the computer

simple.

yuh cyah see the woman rolling a roti?

get yuh mind out of the gutter man!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 01:32:41 PM »

1. hide the blue movie
2. lockdown the computer

simple.

yuh cyah see the woman rolling a roti?

get yuh mind out of the gutter man!

oh ho .. .ah glad you and Dutty edufucated me udder wise I would be going rong tinking de rong ting.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 01:43:44 PM »
Look like she ridin ah stationery bike widout ah saddle watch good yu go see she wen she sit downn .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
Look like she ridin ah stationery bike widout ah saddle watch good yu go see she wen she sit downn .

Zulu make me look at de avatar again ...

I made some assumption and i cyar agree with Dutty and Andre's assetions

Look close at the girls hair .. based on the trajectory of the hair (from back to front), it is obvious dat is the result of an impact from behind.  Based on the speed , I concluded that she was being hit wid about 25.87 lbs of force to cause de hair to fly forward at that speed and intensity.

Close analysis also shows that the facial muscles are also impacted by that external force.

So de rolling roti, riding a bike, an all a dem explantions doh hole water.   :devil:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 02:39:16 PM »
Ok de bicycle might not be plausible

But everybody know if yuh bounce yuh knee on anyting yuh head does jerk forward.....ent de physics law say 'every action have ah equal an opposite reaction'?

She obviously  bounce both knees on the table. I bet all now she rubbin she toonee from de trauma

ay pecan ah was up by allyuh side a couple days ago for ah wukk ting

ah discover ah real nice restaurtant on Wellington named 'el ranchito'...portions big like spanish hell fuh good price, mariachi band an ting

anyway ah come out and callin your and cana name loud in de road...nobody eh answer,,,so ah jump on mih big ben and ride out
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 02:41:24 PM by Dutty »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 03:07:10 PM »
Ok de bicycle might not be plausible

But everybody know if yuh bounce yuh knee on anyting yuh head does jerk forward.....ent de physics law say 'every action have ah equal an opposite reaction'?

She obviously  bounce both knees on the table. I bet all now she rubbin she toonee from de trauma

ay pecan ah was up by allyuh side a couple days ago for ah wukk ting

ah discover ah real nice restaurtant on Wellington named 'el ranchito'...portions big like spanish hell fuh good price, mariachi band an ting

anyway ah come out and callin your and cana name loud in de road...nobody eh answer,,,so ah jump on mih big ben and ride out

too bad .. i was in TO

I drive pass dat restaurant all de time but never been there .. ah go check it out an tell dem Dutty send me.

1]; } ?>