April 18, 2024, 05:09:19 PM

Author Topic: Another Incident at Club Zen, One Man is Wounded.  (Read 13082 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Another Incident at Club Zen, One Man is Wounded.
« on: April 26, 2007, 08:25:19 AM »
April 26th, 2007.

Another incident at the Club Zen has resulted in one man being wounded during an incident which is said to have involved a popular Soca Artiste and his bodyguards
25-year-old Russel Pollanais is reportedly suffering from skull fractures and other injuries after he was allegedly beaten up by the Soca Star and his entourage.

According to reports a party of fourteen persons, several of them British Nationals, was visiting the Club when one of them accidentally spilled a drink on a female who was dancing with the Artiste.

It is alleged that the Soca Star walked up to the individual and slapped him in the face.

Bouncers responded immediately ordered the party of 14 out of Club.

Reports are saying that the Artiste followed and attacked Mr. Pollanais who was with members of the group at the time.

Mr. Pollanais was reportedly thrown to the ground and beaten.

Police visited the Club but eyewitnesses say they did not question the Star.

http://www.i955fm.com/News.aspx?id=1588

BTW is artistes including Marchel, Benji and a couple of others allong with their bodyguards.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Another Incident at Club Zen, One Man is Wounded.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 09:12:19 AM »
Who is de artist?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:48:04 AM »
Sent to my website this morning early:

So I guess it is okay for local soca stars to start
beating on people now? Last night at Zen Mr Machel and
his goons properly beat a man fracturing his skull
after a man, not the man who get the licks mind you,
accidentally spilled a drink on Machel.
Last Carnival another man came to the media saying
that Machel and his entourage had giving him a good
licking and people here dismissed the story and just
moved on to protect Machel.
Now this.
What? You mean to tell me Ato they have to wait until
they beat somebody to death before they take action
against Machel for his bad temper. Steups.
And to make it worse the police start roughing up the
men who came with the man who was injured as if they
cause did something wrong letting machel off the hook.
To make it worse the media protecting him as much as
possible. So they are going to run the story and not
use his name as if he was a minor and they want to
hang  Akon for lewd dancing.
Trini gone through oui.
Steups.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 09:56:49 AM »
I hear is Mr montano

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »
Here is another article from Pointalive.com forum..

It is alleged that Machel Montano and members of the HD Crew battered a fan outside the popular Port of Spain night club "ZEN".

The battered male is now warded in a serious condition at hospital.

Eye witnesses who called in on a popular radio show, claimed that the incident was unprovoked and it happened all because the soca star did not get what he wanted.

We understand that this is not the first time that the Popular soca superstar has been involved in this type of fracas. It has been talked around that Machel frequently displays arrogance towards his fans.

Do you believe that promoters & party goers should cut support for the popular entertainer?

Also, should the United Nations cut ties with him as an ambassador?

Ah fine dis thing happening too often..as much as I like Machel and his music, I don't condone this kind of behaviour..and yes ah find this much worse than Akon's action..after all someone is now in hospital in serious condition for allegedly spilling drinks and Machel..in ah party....steups man you in ah fete what you expect..if you don't want nobody to touch you, go in the vip area and relax yuh self nah.. >:(

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »

Ridiculous they wouldn't put the soca star name.  The hypocrisy yes.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 04:28:34 PM »
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Machel Montano and HD crew bludgeons fan outside club zen.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is alleged that Machel Montano and members of the HD Crew battered a fan outside the popular Port of Spain night club "ZEN".

The battered male is now warded in a serious condition at hospital.

Eye witnesses who called in on a popular radio show, claimed that the incident was unprovoked and it happened all because the soca star did not get what he wanted.

We understand that this is not the first time that the Popular soca superstar has been involved in this type of fracas. It has been talked around that Machel frequently displays arrogance towards his fans.

Do you believe that promoters & party goers should cut support for the popular entertainer?

Also, should the United Nations cut ties with him as an ambassador?

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 05:12:35 PM »
i just hear macehl benjai roberts and zan beat the man real bad for protectign ah femlae fren machel was ruffing up. and de man in hospital critical.
it wa son radio this morning. the femlae victim was tlkaing bout it.
machel and dme mudda c**t dred
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 05:30:55 PM »
Well ah hearing dat the want to shut down ZEN..but I don't think that is de way to go..what dey going to do about machel now? strip way all his awards? I can't believe machel head get so big he think he can threat ppl anyhow he want...steups...and to think ah real use to look up to him and thing...I met him in Germany and hang out with him and he really seems cool at the time..but now like ah have to change me mind about him..ah real disappointed about this... >:(

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 05:53:09 PM »
My opnion in red

THE JUMBEE IN ZEN
Well boy!!! I can't believe what it is I wake up this morning to hear. Well firstly the pastor daughter bring the heat down in Zen yesterday afternoon when the police raided the club.Now I not understanding what the police really thought they were going to find....Supposedly the footage of Akon and the girl. Ahmmm after two weeks of this controversy yuh doh think they just MIGHT have gotten rid of it already? Even if they did not, what business really keeps security tapes for such a long period of time?? I dunno but unlesss they have digital recording equipment I doubt they will have that under normal practices.

But the big story of the day is Machel and he entourage beating up a man in Zen last night. According to preliminary reports, Machel, Benjai (NOT Bunji! who clear he name on 102FM),Kernel Roberts and Zan allegedly got into an altercation with a (white) man.Obviously being outnumbered the man got the worst of it and is now supposedly in critical condition at hospital with a fractured skull. Reports from witnesses alledge that neither police nor Zen security intervened and the group was not arrested.

WELL BOY! I want to see how them fellas getting out of this one!They looking at assualt charges right there. For their sake I hope that man doh die cause hmm PRESSURE. This year Carnival they take away we stage...yuh could imagine a Carnival without the stage AND Machel?

I EH THINK DAT SHOULD BE DE MAIN CONCERN AT THIS STAGE
Long time people talking about how Machel bad lucky and have a jumbie because of all the freak accidents that seem to follow him. Just recently we had another rumour about an altercation with a woman on the road Carnival time.When he sing the song 'Jumbie' they say he was calling more ting on heself. All this morning people calling in on the radio to relate their 'run ins' with Machel and it has been nothing but negativity. All who he cuss, all who he disrespect etc etc. The thing with Trinis is that when yuh on top they applauding yuh but when yuh down they trampling on yuh. I guess that is what comes with celebrity. My thing is, if he do ALLL them bad things before why nobody made a issue out of it previously? You mean to tell me all these things happening in full view of witnesses and nobody ever sensationalise it prior to this one incident? STEUPS. Thay make the man an U.N ambassador, nobody ever protest that decision? My opinion is that I was never a fan of him as a person although I am the biggest fan of his music. I too have heard rumours and allegations and even first hand accounts of incidents. I too have seen him give some attitude towards people which is why I have never been star struck when he is around.

People know that in tirni once yuh have money then yuh could get away wiht murder literally- and dont asusme that these poeople continued supportig machel after thier run ins

If is one thing I saying from long time is that ZEN have a jumbie. I personally have witnessed incidents on a regular basis which had me wondering what it is about that environment where people always seem to be looking to trouble other people. Some of which I have been victim of as well. That is a big part of the reason that I stoppe going Zen regularly, too much bacchanal in that place that doh ever seem to occur elsewhere. People make allegations of all the vice that takes place there and say that that is the reason for their troubles now. With this added bad publicity people are calling to shut down Zen completely! It amazes me that with the current situation that one 14 year old girl could potentially bring down an entertainment empire.

Well Johnny and Machel I go say a prayer for allyuh cause yuh need some Jesus juice right about now.This goes to show yuh, it does only take ONE wrong move to destroy an empire.

CARNIVAL JUMBIE BLODSPOT.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 06:08:43 PM »
I think it has little or nothing to do with machel having a jumbie on him. He is to blame if these kinds of things keep happneing to him.YOu cannot triviualse and resign someones life(the victim) by saying(whether your serious or not) that  the incident it has supernatural causes. Machel is to blame wheter he plet a hand or not. his entrouage no?. with great power(machel has alot..ent when he tell allyuh jump allyuh does oblige with out a second thought) comes great resposibilty.

this is not the first incident i have heard about with him physically interafring with someone. Most rumors have some sembelence of truth to it especially if similar accuasations are repeatedly made. People only seem to eb concerned about machel what about the victim,.I hope he recovers.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 07:00:45 PM »
Surprised it took this long, because it's like with Michael Jackson.  How many stories you have to hear about Machel and co. acting however they want before you realize this has been a pattern for a long time - he thinks he can do what he wants - cuz he is Machel

Zen is in no danger of closing down - that is total stupidness to pacify people, is some licence issue which they will probably clear up before Saturday - and to be quite honest whether or not u like Zen or Soong, this Akon incident is really no legal grounds to close down a man's business.  It doesnt mean he gets off scot free, but this extreme doesnt fit the crime either.  If it was my club they certainly weren't closing it down.  In court this will get laughed out of the room.

The timing of this is really, really ironic.  Here is what is presents:

Ok, to all those who have been so up-in-arms about the Akon incident, and writing letters to the editor for weeks at a time.  You are all vexed because Akon did what he did.  As you should be. Now, how do we act towards one of our own who has a history of beating citizens up when he feels the need?  Does he get a 'bligh' cuz he is an entertainer? Do we let ten days pass and forget it? Does he do jail time? What consequences will there be? Any? If you dont respect/defend yourself and your own, no one else (foreigners/foreign artistes) will either right?

This one ent going away unless we let it.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 08:02:49 PM »
is it only me or does ato seem to have somthing personal against machel?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »
is it only me or does ato seem to have somthing personal against machel?
i think is just you. if anything i could accuse ato of now is being lil political wiht hsi zen posts.
but as far as i see it..every boyd will take a lighter approach to machel and his trangressions.
this is serious and be treated as such a mans life is in danger..which as i keep stressing no one is payign much attention too.
sad

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 08:07:20 PM »
Personal? Steups
I have known him since I was 10 - grew up around him, but whether this is mih pardner or not, wrong is wrong.  Is not the first time something like this happened, and everyone in here knows it.  Why should my posts be made into something extra?  IF I say "is no big deal it will go away all yuh have no proof" then it would have been "yeah all yuh so-called celebs always feel all yuh could do whatever allyuh want", so is a no win, ent?

If I had some anonymous name that would not be said. I didn't even know anything about this until i woke up this morning to an email from someone I know who was 2 feet away from the actual scuffle outside talking about how Mr Man was threatening to spray people with gunfire etc.  This was sent to me by a concerned person and I was asked to say something about this and not let it get swept under the "trini rug".  I am 3000 miles away. I posted it this morning and u can read it above.  Instead of trying to find agendas, real or imagined, deal with what it is and what should happen now.

Then again, look how all yuh going and make the man leave forever. Now how will life go on?? :o :o  And Carnival! Carnival with no Machel??? Noooooo! :-\

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161137159

And how exactly am I being political with my Zen opinions?  

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:19:25 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »
Personal? Steups
I have known him since I was 10 - grew up around him, but whether this is mih pardner or not, wrong is wrong.  Is not the first time something like this happened, and everyone in here knows it.  Why should my posts be made into something extra?  IF I say "is no big deal it will go away all yuh have no proof" then it would have been "yeah all yuh so-called celebs always feel all yuh could do whatever allyuh want", so is a no win, ent?

If I had some anonymous name that would not be said. I didn't even know anything about this until i woke up this morning to an email from someone I know who was 2 feet away from the actual scuffle outside talking about how Mr Man was threatening to spray people with gunfire etc.  This was sent to me by a concerned person and I was asked to say something about this and not let it get swept under the "trini rug".  I am 3000 miles away. I posted it this morning and u can read it above.  Instead of trying to find agendas, real or imagined, deal with what it is and what should happen now.

Then again, look how all yuh going and make the man leave forever. Now how will life go on?? :o :o  And Carnival! Carnival with no Machel??? Noooooo! :-\

breddah ah respect you plenty and have always looked up 2 u for your achievements, but if Machel cross de wrong breddahs.. he getting it right dey and his crew... T&T is not de T&T of ole and wilding up so against a man could cause fatality, machel and he crew have tuh thank God he ent cross de wrong men... he must be thinking of this also, thats why he bring up moving away, other than how he was treated as he claims.. he is noted as a son of the soil, so why he gettin on like a lil baby to make people beg for him 2 stay, nahhhhh family, that not happening.....

God is de BOSS...

God is de BOSS...

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 08:30:37 PM »
Thanks.  Brilliant deduction, I was thinking the same thing. When u innocent u doh talk leaving one time.   
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »
Personal? Steups
I have known him since I was 10 - grew up around him, but whether this is mih pardner or not, wrong is wrong.  Is not the first time something like this happened, and everyone in here knows it.  Why should my posts be made into something extra?  IF I say "is no big deal it will go away all yuh have no proof" then it would have been "yeah all yuh so-called celebs always feel all yuh could do whatever allyuh want", so is a no win, ent?

Then again, look how all yuh going and make the man leave forever. Now how will life go on?? :o :o  And Carnival! Carnival with no Machel??? Noooooo! :-\

breddah ah respect you plenty and have always looked up 2 u for your achievements, but if Machel cross de wrong breddahs.. he getting it right dey and his crew... T&T is not de T&T of ole and wilding up so against a man could cause fatality, machel and he crew have tuh thank God he ent cross de wrong men... he must be thinking of this also, thats why he bring up moving away, other than how he was treated as he claims.. he is noted as a son of the soil, so why he gettin on like a lil baby to make people beg for him 2 stay, nahhhhh family, that not happening.....

God is de BOSS...

God is de BOSS...
that whoel goign away thing is just to people to feel sympathy where non should essist.
the headline ssays he is traumatised. for what.?? i coudlnt wait i had to post a comment on de express one time for dat drivel machel mudda spewing. then agian she is his publisict and doing what they do well.
machel eh going no where cause he know full well eh cant get away with none ah dat garbage liek eh can in trini.
please eh

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 08:39:47 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 08:40:36 PM »

I know who was 2 feet away from the actual scuffle outside talking about how Mr Man was threatening to spray people with gunfire etc. 

Spray people with gunfire nah come on now ... we have a  gangsta soca artist  :devil: he sing a song the other calling fuh amnesty  :-\
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »

I know who was 2 feet away from the actual scuffle outside talking about how Mr Man was threatening to spray people with gunfire etc. 

Spray people with gunfire nah come on now ... we have a  gangsta soca artist  :devil: he sing a song the other calling fuh amnesty  :-\
i shock no camera fone pics of deincident eh surface or like men asking machel for hush money

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 08:43:19 PM »
May be people was shock they did not expect the whin-na boy to do dat yuh neva know
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
May be people was shock they did not expect the whin-na boy to do dat yuh neva know
trinis shock..nah we society numb now....i tellign u i sure it have men wiht cell fone pics and or clips..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »
trinis shock..nah we society numb now....i tellign u i sure it have men wiht cell fone pics and or clips..

doh worry give it few days then it will start to circulate.... some will pop up in yuh email

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 08:59:22 PM »
Ato if yuh know de man since he/you were 10. I am sure you must have his number or some way to contact him.If you so concerned for him or for the ppl he might harm with his BAD TEMPER.Give him a call.Talk to the brother and ask him to change from his wicked ways.Don't come on here and try to down the brother.Ato you for one should know that ppl try to bring down celebrities.And it is a hard life for ppl ubder constant scrunity of the public..why do you want to join in and publicly attack a guy who has done so much for the country? eh ato?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »
Publicly attack? I know Abu Bakr very very well, should I have called him up, too?  I am a big man with a life.  As is he.  If I called up everyone I knew in tnt who I disagree with their behavior I would never get off the phone.

Ah, BUT now you are the one who has shown your cards as someone who find he is being unfairly attacked.  Is he?  My original post was from someone who was there. All day people who were there have given me their opinions.  I aint a judge and I aint a police, so my opinion, and what I know of his past won't factor, will it?  My "voice" ent/shouldn't be no extra or above anyone else. 

What a joke that u find I am attacking the man publicly, when all I have done is say that despite the fact that I have known him a long time, wrong is wrong and if he is found to have done this, there should be a penalty.  Anyone with sense can see that is fair.

Sad. 

Thanks for showing yuh cards though, cuz clearly you have something against opinions that somehow differ from yours.  You don't know what I know, both past and present relating to this and other incidents and I have ALREADY seen the damn camera phone film!

Before you try to start up with me, try and make sure you actually have more information than I do.

In the meantime haul yuh arse!  You're making a pitiful attempt to attack me, but I ent the one constantly playin badjohn for my fellow citizens.

If PM'ing you the tape will make you hush, that can be arranged.

Remember this.  What you do or didn't do for the country can always be debated (trust me, I know), BUT that does not put u above other people or the LAW!  Can't believe that even came out your head. Says a lot though.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 09:26:30 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 09:12:31 PM »
Publicly attack? Ah, now you are the one who has shown your cards as someone who find he is being unfairly attacked.  My original post was from someone who was there. All day people who were there have given me their opinions.  I aint a judge and I aint a police, so my opinion, and what I know of his past wont factor.  My voice ent no extra or above anyone else. 

What a joke that u find I am attacking the man publicly, when all I have done is say that wrong is wrong and if he is found to have done this, there should be a penatly.

Sad.  Thanks for showing yuh cards though, cuz clearly you have something against opinions that somehow differ from yours.  You don't know what I know, both past and present relating to this and other incidents and I have ALREADY seen the damn camera phone film!

Before you try to start up with me, try and make sure you actually have more information than I do.

In the meantime haul yuh arse!  You making a pitiful attempt to attack me, but I doh play badjohn for my fellow citizens.

If PM'ing you the tape will make you hush that can be arranged
ato pm me it...i eh care i really want to know if he did or not. i think for once some public figure should get thier due just if dais de case and they guilty

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 09:26:38 PM »
Ato as eager as u may be to PM this video to me in your attempt to tarnish Machel's name, I will have to humbly decline.Not that I don't want to see it.But I prefer to obtain it from an unbiased source.Obviously from your previous post on the topic you are unable to be that source. You in your zeal for bad mouthing Machel may have altered it.but  thanks for the offer.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »
pertianing to video evidence all i will say is this.  where as with dana allyene she dint finish get assulated from akon and de pics and clips hit the net.
trinsi so flipping foolish cause is machel....allyuh go lucky if allyuh see any.  trinidad as a soceity is sickening sometimes.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »
Let me see if I follow you.

I am the leader of the "bun Machel with no evidence" bandwagon in order to "tarnish his name".  NONSENSE! No more than if I came and cussed everyone who believes he did it it would make me the leader of the free Machel cause.

I may have altered the video :rotfl:  :rotfl:

"I am sure you must have his number or some way to contact him." WRONG!

"Ato you for one should know that ppl try to bring down celebrities. And it is a hard life for ppl under constant scrunity of the public..why do you want to join in and publicly attack a guy who has done so much for the country? eh ato?" WOW! How old are you? 6?

Did it ever occur to you that people who think like you contribute to crap like this.  So because "he under public scrutiny" and "he life hard" that means what? Different rules?  Double Standard? I downing him to say that if this is proven then no mercy?  

People bring down celebrities? Or do people like to see those who treat others with contempt get brought "back to earth?"  So everyone calling into the radio stations today to relate their incidents/public altercations with Mr Montano are what, lying? Hating? Idle?

Even the greatest cynic would have to seriously consider why people would call to lie on such a beloved entertainer.  It can't be because this is part of a pattern of behaviour for years, right?  Nah, let's not even consider that.  That would be unfair!  A man has a fractured skull and hundreds who were there are alleging it was Machel and his entourage - and you are concerned with who life hard and who in the public eye. 

Like I said - get informed and get your head out of your you know what. I ent saying to form an opinion - many haven't - but you are coming off like the man is yuh sponsor.

Let me give u a little info too, since you are clearly unaware.  Public life for an entertainer (esp in tnt) ent that hard, BROTHER.  Life is hard for people with real jobs who face 8-4 jobs, an ass of a boss, traffic, inflation and the madness that passes for everyday life in TnT.

The perks far outweigh the bad talk and stupidness your name gets called in, and the opinions formed by people who don't know you.  Imagine you are acting like life is so hard for him or anyone who is a public figure.  How you figure that?

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 09:57:07 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

1]; } ?>