April 27, 2024, 07:31:23 AM

Author Topic: Another Incident at Club Zen, One Man is Wounded.  (Read 13141 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Another Incident at Club Zen, One Man is Wounded.
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 09:55:04 PM »

Augi doh bury your head in the sand.  If he do something wrong you have a responsibility to acknowledge it and not try to make excuses.....it doh matter if is Pope, Pastor or Panday.

Unlike the young girl (she really acting the fool) Machel business is publicity so all of this is part of his job description.

He want to migrate?  Quick...take his passport he is a flight risk   :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
is it only me or does Ato seem to have something personal against Machel?
ok, we have to ask ourselves if this is a pattern that has been developing over a period of time or is it an isolated incident.
What I have been reading about our "Too Young to Soca" ;) star is that he has a propensity to act this way.
so how is it a personal attack.

see quote below that you made your comment about
Ok, to all those who have been so up-in-arms about the Akon incident, and writing letters to the editor for weeks at a time.  You are all vexed because Akon did what he did.  As you should be. Now, how do we act towards one of our own who has a history of beating citizens up when he feels the need?  Does he get a 'bligh' cuz he is an entertainer? Do we let ten days pass and forget it? Does he do jail time? What consequences will there be? Any? If you dont respect/defend yourself and your own, no one else (foreigners/foreign artistes) will either right?
This one ent going away unless we let it.

In this instance Ato is ONLY putting forward a view for all to consider in this very disturbing situation. Therefore an adult discussion should follow.
not so?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 10:22:00 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 06:39:16 AM »
But come on, is obvious that Ato is not machel number one fan, to put it mildly.There  was no need for him to come on here and use his celebrity status to insight people to attack a fellow celebrity.To badmouth a brother.That is for small people like me to do.Cuz if I remember the saying accurately..."Big ppl take about ideas, middle ppl talk about things and SMALL PPL TALK ABOUT OTHER PPL.As a present or past senator(not sure what's his current status),  for the sake of the nation, I would hope he would be discussing IDEAS.But I am certain he does.That is why I was taken aback when I saw your initial post on here bashing machel.It was surprising that he took time out to get involved in such a matter.Unless he had an axe to grind.What happen Ato,Machel beat you in pitch and take yuh marbles when you were 10? Let us know your REAL agenda...That is my issue.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 06:45:47 AM by Augi »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 06:43:26 AM »
But come on, is obvious that Ato is not machel number one fan, to put it mildly.There  was no need for him to come on here and use his celebrity status to insight people to attack a fellow celebrity.To badmouth a brother.That is for small people like me to do.Cuz if I remember the saying accurately..."Big ppl take about ideas, middle ppl talk about things and SMALL PPL TALK ABOUT OTHER PPL.As a present or past senator(not sure what's his current status),  for the sake of the nation, I would hope he would be discussing IDEAS.But I am certain he does.That is why I was taken aback when I saw your initial post on here bashing machel.It was surprising that he took time out to get involved in such a matter.Unless he had an axe to grind.What happen Ato,beat you in pitch and take yuh marbles when you were 10? Let us know your REAL agenda.
this aint baout ato dude start ah ato thread.. this is about machel
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 06:48:12 AM »
Augi you working for Machel?

Listening to 102fm now....people suggesting Machel meet with the man and work something out....ie pay hush money.

Look at how we ready to bend over backwards cuz we like him and he is a UN ambassador.  What message this sending youths?  I cah believe what I hearing and reading nah.  We like to follow the law when it suits us.

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 07:03:50 AM »
dcs I haven't said anything about machel's guilt in this matter.Check my post you will see. I just question Ato's motives.That is all.Is Ato unlike machel, beyond reproach?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 07:06:08 AM »
dcs I haven't said anything about machel's guilt in this matter.Check my post you will see. I just question Ato's motives.That is all.Is Ato unlike machel, beyond reproach?
ATO  is not the only person who thinks that is machel worng then he should be held accountable. Yet u only focusssin on ato. As a said start ah thread with that. this eh have nuttin to do with ato...
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »
I can't see how voicing an opinion requires reproach.  So u think Ato calling something as he see it is more worthy of reproach than Machel's alleged behavior?

This thread is about Machel not Ato...stop sidetracking.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2007, 07:10:18 AM »
Dcs as i said before..it sad that up to now not one video clip surface with this Machel thign and i knwo it have out there. It real sad how trini lamblasse dana and jump at the chance to defame de gyul charatcer(although she make it real easy for them) and look not even some pics.
I know it have pics out there. and de fatc people thus far willing to cover for machel as u said shows they kiss meh ass hipocrasy

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
People talking about machel go and talk to the man.  My question is...if evidence exists...isn't it the police duty to enforce the law regardless if the victim wants to press charges?

If the police have evidence there was an assault and misbehavior in public do they not have an obligation to press charges?  I don't see why they need the victim's testimony if they have camera footage.

If they turn a blind eye well it says a lot about why we in the mess we in.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 07:18:09 AM »
please all kinda public figures does get assused and never charged or cases does get dropped or men does be convited and be flyign around de world..
so doh act like is somin new..
trinis  eh have no discipline and thye fickle

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 08:04:25 AM »
Ah readin these post here and  somehow ah havin the feelin that this man have sometin personal against ato , jus my oponion.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 08:06:25 AM »
Hmmm its obvious some people having something personal against Machel....The man just saying he had nothing to do with the incident but some people see it as "he trying to take he name off de heat"...*shakes head*...Now if he is guilty I believe he should do the Time..but I will not jump to conclusions...Now I can bet my last dollar the Trinbagonians who are fast to attack Machel before looking at the issue on both sides are around the age of 40 and older....Alot of the older generations did not like the way the man sing and therefore think they now find a reason to attack the man...Now am going to listen to his song "what they say dey say"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:00:22 AM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 08:09:10 AM »
Hmmm its obvious some people having something personal against Machel....The man just saying he had nothing to do with the incident but some people see it as "he trying to take he name off de heat"...*shakes head*...Now if he is guilty I believe he should do the crime..but I will not jump to conclusions...Now I can bet my last dollar the Trinbagonians who are fast to attack Machel before looking at the issue on both sides are around the age of 40 and older....Alot of the older generations did not like the way the man sing and therefore think they now find a reason to attack the man...Now am going to listen to his song "what they say dey say"
i going n listen to amnesty  ::)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 08:42:17 AM »
Augi you said all you had to when you said you think I altered the cameraphone video.  Ignorance is bliss.  Focus on me. Like I said, I was asked to speak up about this. I have.  Your drug store level quotes about ideas and intelligence are comical. 
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
I done .Cause I gave you the chance to be a man and state your true agenda. But you decided to act like a coward. You decided to attack me instead...Yoy said my quote was comical?What is comical is the fact that you believe you fooling somebody with that self righteous rubbish you spewing. Man give me a break.The fact is, you are not an impartial commentator on this matter. If you don't favor the guy,be man enough to say so.Don't try to "dress up" your comments to seem as a champion for justice and morality .

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 09:16:47 AM »
You turn this into a why Ato doh like Machel thing, when in fact quite the opposite is true.  I have nothing against the man, but THIS IS A PATTERN NOW and everyone except you has come to see that.  How many times is this now? 4? 5?

I don't have anything against Fitzgerald Hinds either, but I did say on another post that he should not have called Danah Alleyne "stupid". What was my agenda then? Anti-PNM?

You are consistent in your stupidity, because when, all around you, there are people saying pay attention to the incident and the fact that his violent history is common knowledge, and that as recently as Carnival there was a much witnessed incident, you ignore that - to study "if he and I fell out pitching marbles when we were 10". Brilliant.

Be a man?  You couldn't spell man if we spotted you the "M" and the "AN", because you are too busy spouting nonsense about "how hard life is being in the public eye."  That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in here, and you are coming off like a Machel groupie fan. 

Talk all the "ex-Senator" and "agenda" crap you want, the bottom line is that since you got here, you have ignored the fact that I (and every one else) can freely give my feelings about any damn thing I please, anytime I please, and no amount of groupieness fanaticism on your part and avoiding the obvious issue is going to change that, so be "done", as you say. 

You were "done" when you came in here acting like saying anything bad against the high priest Montano, given the mountain of past evidence was hurtful to your boyfriend.  If someone had accused you of something you had absolutely no part in and no history of, ask yourself - would your initial response be that you're leaving where you have lived for 31 years? You so busy studyin me, you not seeing what right in front your idiot self. 

The good thing is I know you are the exception to the rule, QRC has produced some smart men.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:38:06 AM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 10:11:26 AM »
Ah readin these post here and  somehow ah havin the feelin that this man have sometin personal against ato , jus my oponion.
Zulu, you have de winning Powerball numbers man ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:56:15 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007, 10:36:06 AM »
Ato as eager as u may be to PM this video to me in your attempt to tarnish Machel's name, I will have to humbly decline.Not that I don't want to see it.But I prefer to obtain it from an unbiased source.Obviously from your previous post on the topic you are unable to be that source. You in your zeal for bad mouthing Machel may have altered it.but  thanks for the offer.

Daiz you yes...

PM me de clip please...

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »
Zulu, you have de winning Powerball numbers man ;) ;)

Hmmm its obvious some people having something personal against Machel....The man just saying he had nothing to do with the incident but some people see it as "he trying to take he name off de heat"...*shakes head*...Now if he is guilty I believe he should do the Time..but I will not jump to conclusions...Now I can bet my last dollar the Trinbagonians who are fast to attack Machel before looking at the issue on both sides are around the age of 40 and older....Alot of the older generations did not like the way the man sing and therefore think they now find a reason to attack the man...Now am going to listen to his song "what they say dey say"

I took the liberty to edit your post, I am sure you meant Time.... ;) (I hope)
;D...I am going to re-edit that part of my response..
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2007, 11:59:11 AM »
Ato, what's all this nonsense about PM'ing that video to selected parties. Post it on YouTube. Let the public decide  ;D
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 12:16:02 PM »
Ato, what's all this nonsense about PM'ing that video to selected parties. Post it on YouTube. Let the public decide  ;D
Jay i tink dais why dat post SUDDENLY show up in front de TnT mini eh........you like or was distracted by bachanal :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:32:29 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 01:37:01 PM »
ah was jus listening to wack fm and dey jus put marchael and d hd crew on their shame list  Shame ,shame ,shame, shame ,shame, shame andi say he he mother too becauze she eh tryin to do any better shame shame shame shame 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
Doh let Audrey Augi hear all yuh - all yuh prejudiced against a man who life hard cuz he in the public eye - and to boot, look all what he do fi wi country. Give him a bligh and stop convicting the man in the court of public opinion.

Shame on all yuh, every radio station, every online forum, and anyone who dares to even remotely insinuate that this could possibly be true. 

You all have no facts and no evidence WHATSOEVER, so how dare all yuh come to a conclusion based on your own thoughts and intelligence?? ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:22:20 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »
Ato where de video tho?
Come on man.

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 02:46:29 PM »
come on fellas, whoever's got a clip of this supposedly altered video, do the decent thing :D

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=machel+montano+zen

you know it makes sense!  ;)

Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »
come on fellas, whoever's got a clip of this supposedly altered video, do the decent thing :D

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=machel+montano+zen

you know it makes sense!  ;)

you should give lessons in the art of pushin basket
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2007, 07:10:21 PM »
as we wait with bated breath for the camera phone film...
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »
Ato come nah man, lewwe see de video 

if yuh fraid to put it on youtube, give it to me and I go do de handy work ;D

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2007, 11:58:21 PM »
People send me stuff like that video because they know I ent go leak it.  (Just alter it (what a T-nuc u are!  :rotfl:)
It go reach soon enuf.  Patience young jedi. 

Oh, where the idiot gone to?  I guess that others witnessed the previous antics, too.  Watch the backlash coming -  Doh run and hide now that your ignorance and naivety is being shown for what it is. How come others making reference to what has been discussed in here for days already, despite your stupid protests.

From today's Express......

What good news- Go, Machel, Go,Migrate, take your "assistants" and your mother with you and go.

Remember the incident at Carnival when you behaved like a goon in the band?

To get respect you have to earn it and give it. Go, leave us.

Fed up

via email

and what about the Guardian, from the man who was involved in it

During a press conference yesterday at Ramlogan’s office in San Fernando, Brown, whose left eye appeared bloodshot and puffy, said he did not actually see what triggered the incident, all he saw was bouncers holding back his friends inside the club.

Brown, an engineer, who lives at Manahambre Road in Princes Town, said the bouncers put his friends out of the nightclub and he followed.

After hearing what happened, Brown said, they decided to leave.

He said he was going back into the club to get his other friends, some of whom came from England, when he saw a soca artiste with a group of ten to 15 men exiting the club.

He said: “Upon reaching (the soca artiste), I asked him what he slap the boy for. He ask me if I was f... there and approach me.”

Brown claimed an entertainer struck him in his eye with a drinking glass which he was holding.

The performer and his entourage, he claimed, then converged on him and started beating him up. He said he managed to escape and ran off, but the men caught up with him and threw him on a car bonnet where they continued the beating.

He said Pollonias came to his assistance and he managed to escape. Brown said he just kept on running.

When he returned to the nightclub sometime later he saw Pollonias on the ground being treated by paramedics.

Asked how he felt about the incident, he said: “I was one of his (soca artiste) fans but not anymore.

Hmmm....doh run and hide now, groupie.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 12:30:39 AM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

1]; } ?>