April 18, 2024, 02:01:33 PM

Author Topic: dat child yuh mining? is it yours?  (Read 5649 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
dat child yuh mining? is it yours?
« on: April 26, 2007, 04:28:33 PM »
hmmm interesting read  ;D

http://men.msn.com/articlemh.aspx?cp-documentid=4725722&GT1=9311

Are You Raising Another Man's Child?

Patrick Connaro, a 42-year-old robotics engineer living in Colorado Springs, was sitting in the bleachers one warm Saturday afternoon in 2003, watching his son's Little League game, when the ground opened beneath him.

"My little boy was there, he was up at bat, and I started yelling for him, 'Go Matthew [not his real name]! Knock it out of the park!' And another man started screaming for Matthew. Louder than me. I looked over, and I looked at him, and I was like, Who is this guy? And I looked at my son, and I looked at him … and they were identical."

After the ball game, Connaro ordered a paternity test. The results came back 2 weeks later. "I opened up the letter from Labcorp, and it said, ' … 99.9 percent chance you are not the biological father of this child.' I started crying. My head started spinning."

Connaro admits that the possibility had crossed his mind before, given his son's dissimilar facial features, but each time he questioned his wife about it, she vehemently denied the suggestion. Even when he showed her the test results, she still denied it. "She said, 'You forged this,' " Connaro recalls, shaking his head in amazement.  ;D

Click on de link above to read more..it kinda long to put it in here..buh ah wonder how much ah dat does happen in TnT? anybody have true stories?  ;D

Big Up!

Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: dat child yuh mining? is it yours?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 04:35:09 PM »
all i saying...is if de chile have big ears and u eh have none de wife eh ave none  and u find de neigbour does watch u and grin plenty in de morning when u going to work. u should check yuh self.
especially if u find people in d e area does watch u pitifully..
cyah call name..it have conenctions on de baord..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 04:38:19 PM »
I was listening to WLIB 1190 David Levy had a show and he was sayin that it is rampant in the WI  . plenty men mining nex man children alyuh feel man doz horne women wah bout when ah woman put ah horne on yuh she like it to show .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ph yuh lookin for man to shoot the computer

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »
I don't know which is worse..getting horn or finding out 5 yrs after dat you mining ah horn chile  :-\ dat is to send man crazy oui..
But should the man continue threating de chile as his..after all de chile think he is de father..

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »
I don't know which is worse..getting horn or finding out 5 yrs after dat you mining ah horn chile  :-\ dat is to send man crazy oui..
But should the man continue threating de chile as his..after all de chile think he is de father..

Big Up!
anyman worth his salt might sya yes...etc etc
i think ah beter question is if de man buss to lash in she ass should we feel sorry for she.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »
or he could do like dat man in Texas...but dis time is de ooman to ketch...

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »
my question is this
"how that other fella know the boy name, and what is his connection to the boy's mother"
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 06:06:25 PM »
i eh know about all states in the US but i know fuh sure in some that u have to continue mining the child once yuh name on de birth paper and u were taking care of de chile b4 the discovery..yuh just cyah up and say yuh over de chile.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 06:09:56 PM »
i eh know about all states in the US but i know fuh sure in some that u have to continue mining the child once yuh name on de birth paper and u were taking care of de chile b4 the discovery..yuh just cyah up and say yuh over de chile.
UNLESS DNA SAY U NOT DE CHILD FATHER

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 06:20:01 PM »

so i thought but there was a case recently that created a big stir..i will see if i find it, not sure wat the outcome was, i remember it because i thought it was simple..DNA say u r not de father so yuh could ride out but law was saying something else.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 06:33:22 PM »

so i thought but there was a case recently that created a big stir..i will see if i find it, not sure wat the outcome was, i remember it because i thought it was simple..DNA say u r not de father so yuh could ride out but law was saying something else.
gosh  now dais pressure

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 06:56:14 PM »
Ah time i hear a scene bout a man who gyal had a chile.....de chile born cokey eye. No scene de man minding he chile....going to work...doing what he hadda do. A day he come home and find a cokey eye man in he house with he wife....and de man jump up and shake he hand and saying "How you going? My name is Sheldon and i'm sean's father....it so good to finally meet you" That resulted in a immediate stamp to chest and violence..and trigger off a whole big ting. It does happen. Women lie just as much or even more than men....is just dey doh get ketch. Plus it have some wicked women in the world......go make yuh mind chile fuh 18 years....den after yuh finding out de chile eh yours.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »
Every morning I does dip meh crix in me tea around 9 am..juss in time for Maury .. how effing dotish you have to be or pretend to be if your ghul ask you to come with she to maury? Ah mean.. you living in ah 4king cave mining guano not to know what she want to reveal to you?

the bess lines I hear so far..

- the chile have to be yours (baby about 1 yr old) cause he totie small juss like yours..
- dais is not my chile cause he face wrinkly (the friggin chile was only ah month old)

- (result) not only did the lie dect determine that she  slept with 10 different men, she also slept with your dad... the man responds with.. no matter what I is the baby daddy and that will not change. the dna have to be wrong.

truss meh is real kicks..you does even see black hillbillies and hicks.. yep they exist.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 09:42:23 PM »
aye Jums...wha bout dah chile we did see on the train, traveling tuh downtown Frankfurt...where somebody in de lime did point out de beauty that the chile inherited....jeeeeeeeeeeezan. De daddy look happy happy..... :devil: ;D

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 07:01:08 AM »
my question is this
"how that other fella know the boy name, and what is his connection to the boy's mother"

Like yuh was reading meh mind.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 07:05:45 AM »

In Canada, children are considered "children of the marriage" once the couple are married.  Does not matter if you married a woman with children by another man or she horn yuh.  So jes because DNA says you are not the biological parent, it does not absolve you from legal responsibility.  I don't think it's right for a woman to do that not just to the man, but even more so to the child who may  never know they true "identity". 

I'm sure there are many men minding children who are not "theirs" but they are outnumbered by the number of men who know their children and abandon them with ease.  To me, those are worse.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 07:12:23 AM »
I say leave de gyul and take de chile wid yu yes.  De chile wasn't de one dat do anything, so take care of dem b/c when yu get old dey go take care of you  :devil: :rotfl: ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 07:39:35 AM »
What about wen the child do something and yuh gointg to spank the child she say doh hit him yuh know becauz you iz not he father after mining the child fuh 10 to 12 yrs y, yuh have the belt in yuh hand and it ketch yuh on the down stroke yuh freeze .

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 07:46:48 AM »
lol..look at the double standards...

who do you think men are fooling around with?? Some have no problem dropping their pants so unless you're gay, it means that it is a female and from what I've read here, it doesn't matter if it is a married female or one related to you. Capo could be mine'ing he own brother and he proud with it. So if the chicken comes home to roost, don't harm the chicken eh? That child will be a big man or woman one day and will remember how YOU raised him/her. It is not their fault.

Stop lying to yourself nuh...either you want to play big and sleep out or you want things right in your home. One of the differences between men and women as far as sleeping around goes, is that women do not talk or strut or show off about it. So while men feel they are all that for servicing the country's needy females, women tend to take dat and cool it.

It won't stop, but you could try to watch yuh contents.

It is a big deal and can de fatal, if the child is unaware of their heritage and DNA. Illnesses can be inherited. What if he IS the neighbour's son and starts to date that neighbour's daughter? What if the real parent needs a kidney? What if you need blood? What if the child shows behaviour that is harmful to self or others?

grr...let meh go and do meh wuk oui...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 07:57:17 AM »
do women need the childs father permission to have an abortion?

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 08:09:25 AM »

NOPE

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 08:13:13 AM »

NOPE
thought so........i go leave it at that!!!

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 08:18:22 AM »
depending on where you are, all sorts of groups can step in and take you to court to stop you from having that abortion.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 08:31:31 AM »
i tink de only way ah woman should have an abortion is if she get rape or if the pregnancy will be fatal to she or de chile.children is ah blessin and must be loved.my two daughters is de best ting coulda happen to me.or so de wife say.lol.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 08:34:11 AM »

Big Up!

i'm waiting anxiously to hear responses to this very valid question

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2007, 08:40:18 AM »

Big Up!

Why not??  DE CHILE NEVER ASK TO BE A HORN CHILE, is jus ah chile and he needs de same things as anyother chile.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »

Big Up!

short answer...yes
BUT, tell the child the truth once he or she is old enough to understand.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2007, 08:43:30 AM »

Big Up!

short answer...yes

Ah doh see de point in telling de chile yu not de fadda.  De chile only seeing you so dey go treat yu de same

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2007, 08:51:05 AM »

Big Up!

short answer...yes

Ah doh see de point in telling de chile yu not de fadda.  De chile only seeing you so dey go treat yu de same

but Drags...you would tell the child eventually yes ?
he/she will become a teenager sometime
and if i was that child i would of like to know this "secret".

I agree with Queen 100%
its like an adopted child searching for their natual parent/s

1]; } ?>