April 18, 2024, 08:49:20 PM

Author Topic: Montano: I’m not involved  (Read 32199 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Machel tells his side
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »
so when dem ignorant people who ancestors from Europe treat TnT people like shit, we does call dem "Colonialists"
so my question to my learned fellow forumites is this
when local Super Star TnT People treat their fellow TnT people like shit what we going and call dem?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 12:45:03 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
so when dem ignorant people who ancestors from Europe treat TnT people like shit, we does call dem "Colonialists"
so my question to my learned fellow forumites is this
when local Super Star TnT People treat their fellow TnT people like shit what we going dem?

what specifically are you referring to..?......and come with facts ..no he say she say shit
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2007, 12:58:13 PM »
Ahrite then, In my sentence anyone could substitute "Local Super Star TnT People" with either Politicians, or business people or who ever you want to put in there.
I ent making a specific reference to ya parder, Machel at all.

"when local Business/Politicians/Super Star TnT People treat their fellow TnT people like shit what we going and call dem?"
maybe it should be a thread of its own.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 01:03:22 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
Ahrite then, In my sentence anyone could substitute "Local Super Star TnT People" with either Politicians, or business people or who ever you want to put in there.
I ent making a specific reference to ya parder, Machel at all.
:devil: de man is not my padner... I'm just not the typical Trini who believes de little bachhanal rumours...
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2007, 01:07:31 PM »
:devil: de man is not my padner... I'm just not the typical Trini who believes de little bachhanal rumours...
Cool man, but we all have to admit that this sort of shit happens in many places where the person of power WILL be treated differently than the average peson on the street, and sometimes ALL the evidence  will never make it to the police.

There was this politician here who got in an accident and he told the police it was not him.
well nothing was done UNTILL  video evidence from a camera phone PROVED it was in fact he who was driving the car, so he HAD to resign.
People in Power WILL try things like that man.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 01:10:31 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »
Cool man, but we all have to admit that this sort of shit happens in many places where the person of power WILL be treated differently than the average peson on the street, and sometimes ALL the evidence  will never make it to the police.

There was this politician here who got in an accident and he told the police it was not him.
well nothing was done UNTILL  video evidence from a camera phone PROVED it was in fact he who was driving the car, so he HAD to resign.
People in Power WILL try things like that man.

I do agree that people in power or people have celebrated status do get treated differently...and it should not be this way...but dont you believe that people in power or people who have celebrated status should be judged fairly also?...Not everytime there is no evidence means that the person in power is hideing the evidence  from the public or police...it could very well mean there is no evidence....try and see it from a neutral perspective
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 01:26:09 PM by problemjay »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »
I personally have Not said that Machel has in fact done anything in this situation.
I have made mention to what other people say, that he does in fact have a propensity to act this way.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2007, 09:03:42 AM »
Ato, if your clip is as good as you say it is (and i have no reason to doubt you) don't you think that you have a duty to forward it to the investigating police officer in T&T?.. after all, we are discussing a case of violent assault and actual bodily harm.... and it's possible that your vid clip might be conclusive in proving the guilt or innocence of the parties concerned...

las night on de tv news dey say that the police shut down the whole akon investigation because they cannot get the public to support them with any evidence.  ah wondering if the same thing go happen with machel? ah hope de  video make it intuh de hands ah de police already!  as ah matter of civic duty.  i hope who ever has dis video can be persuaded to pass it onto the proper authorities
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:06:04 AM by socachatter »
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2007, 01:35:30 AM »
so, it's fair to say that this whole debacle looks like it's going to be swept under the rug. Ato, does your lady friend still intend to play her ace in the hole? nah....didn't think so  :-X
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2007, 10:27:32 AM »
Ato, if your clip is as good as you say it is (and i have no reason to doubt you) don't you think that you have a duty to forward it to the investigating police officer in T&T?.. after all, we are discussing a case of violent assault and actual bodily harm.... and it's possible that your vid clip might be conclusive in proving the guilt or innocence of the parties concerned...

las night on de tv news dey say that the police shut down the whole akon investigation because they cannot get the public to support them with any evidence.  ah wondering if the same thing go happen with machel? ah hope de  video make it intuh de hands ah de police already!  as ah matter of civic duty.  i hope who ever has dis video can be persuaded to pass it onto the proper authorities

Socs and you Jay still thinks there is a video on Machel?

assumingly there is/was one, don't you not think it would have been made public already ?
what does this person who claim they have a video clipping have to prove?

Trinidad small....if somebody in the forum make mention to someone else that there is a video clippin of the assault, eventually it will reach that appropriate ears....

stay tune

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
girl i just sittin here quiet quiet...waiting for de video or de dramatic irony.  Whichever manifests itself first. 
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2007, 06:16:28 AM »

assumingly there is/was one, don't you not think it would have been made public already ?

Trinidad small....if somebody in the forum make mention to someone else that there is a video clippin of the assault, eventually it will reach that appropriate ears....

stay tune

i have no doubt that such a video exists and that Ato and his female friend are in possesion of it

but i do have serious doubts about it eventually reaching the appropriate ears

when it comes to tackling crime in Trinidad, especially violent crime, we hear plenty talk and statement of intent, but when push comes to shove, all that talk and statement of intent is worth approximately jack shit

here's a prediction

50 US bucks say the police will eventually drop the case due to lack of evidence and Ato's friend will still be sitting on that video clip. Anyone want to take that bet?
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2007, 09:22:54 AM »

stay tune

i have no doubt that such a video exists and that Ato and his female friend are in possesion of it

but i do have serious doubts about it eventually reaching the appropriate ears

when it comes to tackling crime in Trinidad, especially violent crime, we hear plenty talk and statement of intent, but when push comes to shove, all that talk and statement of intent is worth approximately jack shit

here's a prediction

50 US bucks say the police will eventually drop the case due to lack of evidence and Ato's friend will still be sitting on that video clip. Anyone want to take that bet?

don't predict anything Jay...

I think it's a personal responsibity by the whosoever that proclaimed they have that "so call" video to hand it over to the people in charge of the investigation not so ?

What are the penalities of withholding evidence of this nature in Trinidad. Anybody knows ???

Continuously "sweeping" things under the rug, you don't think eventually that rug would get bumpy ???

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2007, 11:17:24 AM »

What are the penalities of withholding evidence of this nature in Trinidad. Anybody knows ???

Continuously "sweeping" things under the rug, you don't think eventually that rug would get bumpy ???

Real people have the same attitude this rap fellah Cam'ron talk about in this other thread...not selling out people kinda ting.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2007, 02:00:43 PM »
I say there IS a video, but does not CLEARLY show "anyone of importance" doing anything wrong ;)
jmho
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »
If it gets to that it will anonymously show up in the right hands.  Trust me.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2007, 08:58:28 AM »
I don't understand.

If someone claimed to have something solely in their possession, how can it "show up" anonymously into the right hands???

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »
I don't understand.
If someone claimed to have something solely in their possession, how can it "show up" anonymously into the right hands???
maybe de negotiations still going good ;)
if dat was my video i going big
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 09:35:34 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
de tv6 news said that arrest warrants would be issued tonite...... warrant will be issued for a "well known entertainer" also

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2007, 05:22:42 PM »
Wow, and here I thought I would be first to post that lol. Yeah 3 warrants issued.  Serving them tonight.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »
interesting turn of events

I wonder who day talking about ;D ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2007, 05:56:59 PM »
Oh sorry. Kernel, Benjai and Machel
BORN TO DO IT

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »
de tv6 news said that arrest warrants would be issued tonite...... warrant will be issued for a "well known entertainer" also

well that was fast service 24 pappyo :o

Patterson let me know whats happening please

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »
hmmmmmm i wonder if de video made it into the babylon hand?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2007, 06:51:49 PM »
charges being laid against 4 persons. warrants issuing tonight.  court appearance expected tomorrow.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2007, 07:01:56 PM »
charges being laid against 4 persons. warrants issuing tonight.  court appearance expected tomorrow.

Chatter who girl ??? any names and what dey charges are yet ?

TV6 news shoulda done already
ah find ya lapsing :rotfl:

doh buff meh

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »
girl tv6 ent really give no names.  dont think they can until arrests are made.  ah will watch the 10 o'clock and see if they have any developments.  i would guess machel, benjai, kernel and...tuh be honest ah forget who de next one was. 

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »
girl tv6 ent really give no names.  dont think they can until arrests are made.  ah will watch the 10 o'clock and see if they have any developments.  i would guess machel, benjai, kernel and...tuh be honest ah forget who de next one was. 

alrigh dat go do, infact lemme call meh peeps back home dat go know bout dis fasss before dey go in dey bed

ah get dis from dey Guardian Newspaper jus now...dem men working overtime oui

ASSAULT charges are expected to be laid against four popular entertainers today.

They are also expected to be charged with using obscene language and assault occasioning bodily harm.

The charges stemmed from a fracas outside a Port-of-Spain nightclub.

Senior police officers said yesterday that instructions to charge the entertainers were given after the file containing statements and medical reports from victims involved in a reported scuffle was examined.

They said the warrants were expected to be issued today by a Justice of the Peace at the Port-of-Spain Magistrates Court. However, they said, police were hoping the entertainers surrender instead of being arrested on the warrant.

A source said the file was returned to investigators yesterday with instructions from Senior Superintendent Steven Waldron to prosecute the entertainer.

The file had been sent to Waldron two weeks ago, but was returned to officers to conduct further investigations to clear up certain issues.

At least one of the entertainers, sources said, was in lengthy meetings with his attorneys yesterday.

—reporting by Camille Clarke
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 08:29:06 PM by Rookmin V. Maharaj »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2007, 09:25:52 PM »
Well....i could tell yuh how eye witnesses go describe de scene in court.

All she say she wanted...was one wine from him
All she say she needed was a little bit of his time.
He never expected she to act so when rejected
Not for a wine.
Somebody drink throw way..machel went ballistic
De gyal male friend jump in....he collect a jump kick.
De whole scene get crazy
was real comess around we in no time
cuz of one small wine......
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »
Well....i could tell yuh how eye witnesses go describe de scene in court.

All she say she wanted...was one wine from him
All she say she needed was a little bit of his time.
He never expected she to act so when rejected
Not for a wine.
Somebody drink throw way..machel went ballistic
De gyal male friend jump in....he collect a jump kick.
De whole scene get crazy
was real comess around we in no time
cuz of one small wine......
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: yuh talented burbon
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>