April 19, 2024, 11:54:01 AM

Author Topic: Milan's Kaka hails Man Utd's 'Brazilian style'  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Milan's Kaka hails Man Utd's 'Brazilian style'
« on: April 27, 2007, 06:52:30 AM »
(Palos, Tiouches and alll Empire haters .... read and WWEEEP!) :beermug: ::)

AC Milan's Brazilian superstar Kaka believes Manchester United have overtaken Arsenal as the Premiership's most stylish side.

The 25-year-old got a first-hand look at Sir Alex Ferguson's men on Tuesday as his side crashed 3-2 at Old Trafford in a thrilling Champions League semi-final first leg.

Kaka was arguably the star of the show with a first-half brace, but he saw enough of United to convince him they would not look out of place at Rio's famous Maracana.

'I watch the Premiership and I see Manchester United in England as the most Brazilian-like in their style,' he told the Daily Telegraph.

'Obviously, Ronaldo and Rooney are very skilful, but they all play well with the ball on the floor.

'They play the passing game. They did not use any long balls against us.

'People always say that Arsenal play a Brazilian style of football, but I think Manchester United are more Brazilian in their way of playing than the Arsenal players are.'

Kaka also hailed United's fans for their vocal performance on Tuesday night.

'I was particularly impressed with the singing of the Manchester fans at half-time, especially as their team was 2-1 down,' he added.

'This is one of the great things about Premiership fans. They have such passion for their team. I love that kind of atmosphere.'

The Champions League's top scorer this season has predicted an equally attacking second leg when the sides reconvene on Wednesday night at the San Siro.

Kaka said: 'The two teams are very similar, both very strong, who both espouse an attacking brand of football.

'We are two teams who instinctively like to come forward and attack. I think the combination of the teams makes it a joy to watch.

'You could never hold back and settle for a draw against a team like Manchester United.

'The second leg will be an exciting match, because it would always be this way whenever these two teams of players meet.

'But we are going to go for the kill in the San Siro, to win outright.'

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Milan's Kaka hails Man Utd's 'Brazilian style'
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 08:01:11 AM »

And what exactly has Brazil won recently?

Besides.....u cyah recognise psychological warfare?  Steupes....not even u so gullible.

Kaka indulgin in wha we in T&T does refer to as MAMAGUY.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:57:23 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 08:15:29 AM »
ah feel he blowin them up to shoot them dong.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 09:27:33 AM »
I feel he saying he wouldn't mind playing at Man U.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 10:32:10 AM »

Besides.....u cyah recognise psychological warfare?  Steupes....not even u so gullible.

psychological warfare?  Didn't you read where Kaka said they all got scared when the Empire went one up, thinking it would be another 7? 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:48 AM »

psychological warfare?  Didn't you read where Kaka said they all got scared when the Empire went one up, thinking it would be another 7? 

Which is why he promptly put 2 in de back a allyuh net?  ::)  ::)

Steupes.  Me eh realise u so naive.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 11:33:19 AM »

Which is why he promptly put 2 in de back a allyuh net?  ::)  ::)

Steupes.  Me eh realise u so naive.

haha it does hurt allyuh when someone credible say some good shyt about ManU eh...

psychological warfare??? nah dude, doh phyche yuhself out!!! yuh thinking to hard...
It sound like the man being a true professional and talking about his honest experience playing against the ManU, Brazilians don't hate, we appreciate!

hear wha de man say too, de fans impress him... ManU have de best fans in the world, they doh give up, and thats exactly what the players feed off of....

Ah mean Fergie, even let Yorkie train with Manu before the world cup, and had Scholes showing Yorke the type of role he does play in midfield... Give Keane he blessing on signing Carlos Edwards... Same team that make we proud when Yorke win the treble, wha other Prem manager do that for TnT... So I does cah understand the hate, Jose Mourhino and Wegner go be like "Trinidad who?, where that is?"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:44:46 AM by marcus »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »

:thumbsup:

my thoughts exactly...
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »

my thoughts exactly...

4 real. Sounds like a sales pitch to me...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »

my thoughts exactly...

...except is Kaka you talking about. Dat youth doh have to sell himself to anybody. You best believe at the end of every season and during every transfer window every big side on the planet (and I mean every single one) keeping tabs on his availability. De time he only hint he not entirely happy at Milan clubs go be breaking de bank to sign him..He is the kind of player that could play in any league cuz he big fast and skilful.

de man just giving props where props due. real nice sportsmanship. as far as i see he moving like a big man...man showing some respek while still saying he coming out to destroy next rounds. dat is what sport is about. competition on the field, mutual respek off it

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 01:34:07 PM »

my thoughts exactly...

...except is Kaka you talking about. Dat youth doh have to sell himself to anybody. You best believe at the end of every season and during every transfer window every big side on the planet (and I mean every single one) keeping tabs on his availability. De time he only hint he not entirely happy at Milan clubs go be breaking de bank to sign him..He is the kind of player that could play in any league cuz he big fast and skilful.

de man just giving props where props due. real nice sportsmanship. as far as i see he moving like a big man...man showing some respek while still saying he coming out to destroy next rounds. dat is what sport is about. competition on the field, mutual respek off it

ent

sales pitch  :rotfl:

Kaka could walk on dat Man U team....de man is a true profesional.....talk done

Lazie: yuh really feel dat Kaka fraid Man U after the first goal....yuh emotions clearly clouding yuh judgement

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
Lickslikefire,  Lazie don't mek up this stuff.

We feared a Roma-style goal rush, says Kaka

By Matt Gatward
Published: 26 April 2007
Kaka, Milan's brilliant Brazilian who scored twice in the Champions League semi-final, first-leg, admitted his side had visions of Manchester United's seven-goal frenzy against Roma in the previous round after Sir Alex Ferguson's side scored an early goal on Tuesday night.

"After five minutes there is obviously the fear that Manchester can go goal crazy," Kaka said. "Our thoughts went back to Roma, seeing how quickly they managed to score. That is why my equaliser was so important and why I celebrated so much."

Kaka admitted Wayne Rooney's late winner was a blow to team morale but remains confident of reaching the final in Athens. "It is a sour defeat," he said. "It was a psychological problem. The whole team went too deep and we paid for that as United have great movement and you need to really push them to keep them down. But I believe we are favourites. Now we hope our home fans will help us to reach the final."

Gennaro Gattuso, Milan's fiery little midfielder, was typically irritated about the finish to the game. "This result burns," he said. "We are really angry. But do not fear because in the return leg we still have a chance. At Old Trafford, we have proved to be a great team and we shouldn't fear Manchester.

"It's going to be difficult but it would have been the same if the result was 2-2."

One reason it did not end that way was arguably because the Milan goalkeeper Dida failed to cover his near post when Rooney smacked home the winner and the Milan coach, Carlo Ancelotti, admitted as much yesterday. "Dida made great saves," he said. "The first goal wasn't an easy save because Cristiano Ronaldo was in front of him. Perhaps he should have covered the near post for the third goal."

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »
everybody knows kaka is d boss.
sir alex wish he had dat.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 01:57:50 PM »

lol Yuh know.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 02:00:46 PM »
Lickslikefire,  Lazie don't mek up this stuff.

We feared a Roma-style goal rush, says Kaka

By Matt Gatward
Published: 26 April 2007
Kaka, Milan's brilliant Brazilian who scored twice in the Champions League semi-final, first-leg, admitted his side had visions of Manchester United's seven-goal frenzy against Roma in the previous round after Sir Alex Ferguson's side scored an early goal on Tuesday night.

"After five minutes there is obviously the fear that Manchester can go goal crazy," Kaka said. "Our thoughts went back to Roma, seeing how quickly they managed to score. That is why my equaliser was so important and why I celebrated so much."

Kaka admitted Wayne Rooney's late winner was a blow to team morale but remains confident of reaching the final in Athens. "It is a sour defeat," he said. "It was a psychological problem. The whole team went too deep and we paid for that as United have great movement and you need to really push them to keep them down. But I believe we are favourites. Now we hope our home fans will help us to reach the final."

Gennaro Gattuso, Milan's fiery little midfielder, was typically irritated about the finish to the game. "This result burns," he said. "We are really angry. But do not fear because in the return leg we still have a chance. At Old Trafford, we have proved to be a great team and we shouldn't fear Manchester.

"It's going to be difficult but it would have been the same if the result was 2-2."

One reason it did not end that way was arguably because the Milan goalkeeper Dida failed to cover his near post when Rooney smacked home the winner and the Milan coach, Carlo Ancelotti, admitted as much yesterday. "Dida made great saves," he said. "The first goal wasn't an easy save because Cristiano Ronaldo was in front of him. Perhaps he should have covered the near post for the third goal."

I not saying yuh's make up stuff....but doh believe everyting in de papers breds..... :beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »
I not saying yuh's make up stuff....but doh believe everyting in de papers breds..... :beermug:

Lazie is a good sort.....but he exhibitin sure signs of desperation as de realization dat fuh all de good season dem had....dey might end up wit NADAS, slowly creepin in... ;)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 07:06:34 PM »
What an insult   calling us a shit side

Kaka keep your brazilian ways 2 urself

see you on Wednesday

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »
Say what yuh want Palos, Kaka's comments are positive. It says a lot about how far the club come.

I rememebr 10-12 years ago when United was playing Juve or Barcelona they were clearly inferior. Hard fighting, good in spots going forward but very naieve and always vulnerable on the counter-attack. They were a big European team in name and hype only.

Since about '97 when they hit Porto 4 they have really come into their own. There will be seasons when they don't get the results but that happens to all teams even the Madrids and Barcelonas that everybody love so much. After seeing them play Ruud-ball over the last few years in Europe this season is real refereshing.

Win lose or draw on Wednesday United play the most attractive ball in the Champion's league this year
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »
One thing about Kaka is the oyuth honest he eh hold no water in he moth when he say ronaldo was playing lazy and he eh need to mamaguy manu to bring it he showing respect for a good team and rightly so but that doh mean he en goh bring the pain in the next leg but I feel man u go hold them not psychological plain admiration from a big baller people doh realise that alot of these big ballers have alot of respect for each other most times id the fans who wanna rip each other apart lol...by the way i maintain he better than ronaldo by a mile and the man have a turn of pace that people doh realise is just that he does create so much for others that he doh appear as individualistic as  others hes a boss...a real creative mind

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 09:46:00 PM »
What an insult   calling us a shit side

Kaka keep your brazilian ways 2 urself

see you on Wednesday

This coming from an England fan  :rotfl:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 08:06:27 AM »
The second leg will be an exciting match, because it would always be this way whenever these two teams of players meet.

'But we are going to go for the kill in the San Siro, to win outright.'

pyschological warfare!?!?!?

how in heavens name anyone could read Kaka's statements and decide, aha he indulging in pyschological warfare....wait lemme amend that, there is no way I see kinda MAMAGUY in de youth statements, read de last line again, 'But we are going to go for the kill in the San Siro, to win outright.' whey de MAMAGISM in dat statement
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2007, 08:15:21 AM »
Ronaldino going to AC and Kaka want to move to the Premier League
wait and see.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>