April 18, 2024, 10:28:06 PM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation BOD  (Read 3030 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Warrior Nation BOD
« on: April 29, 2007, 07:19:56 PM »
"How could this happen?... Where are the thousands of people who met us at the airport when we returned from Bahrain? Where are the persons who travelled to Germany with us? We were honoured and given national medals for making the country proud in Germany. Where are the Soca Warriors fans?"

Warrior Nation and Socawarriors.NET members...it will be a shame if we do nothing and just talk on here!!  I would like to know if the the current B.O.D of the Warrior Nation has any plans in the works that the rest of us are not aware of...
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Flex, Nigel Myers, Denzil Streete, Antonio Tobas, Anthony Valley: What are our plans??

The last time I judicially worked with everyone on here after a 3-4 days vetting process including Dreamer to get I think our first articles published in the Express...http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161032182
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21603.msg228827#msg228827
I was chasitized by some by not going through the proper B.O.D channels....

I say to you what are we doing....
Please tell all your SW.net and WN faithfull what is our official stand on this matter
???
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Nation BOD
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 07:29:06 PM »
Dont waste your time, nothing any of s can do once Jack is there. Trust me.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 07:30:53 PM »
:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:  :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Fellas dis is no joke. Either we are serious or we are a forum of kicks men and pseudo-patriotic pretenders at de stunted mentality of only concerned about Playstation and Xbox. If daiz de case den jess say so  >:( >:(  and we should allow jamaica2099, Lionpaw, Reggaefan and de ress a dem  to rightly call us jackass and spit on us as inferior wimpy T&T sorfmen wit' no stones!

And Sando ...  why should I trust you and not believe in my own principles and lobby for some  change?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:32:56 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 07:33:05 PM »

Sando...with that attitude what is purpose of the Warrior Nation, its memebers and BOD ..? Do we represent and stand for something....I would like to know our officilal position
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 12:48:33 AM »

I suggest you contact them directly:

BOD[at]TheWarriorNation[dot]com

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:35 AM »
In total agreement. We should have a statement.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 05:52:58 AM »

And dat is why we eh getting nowhere as a people and country.....dat is your opinion and ah have to respect it....but it eh getting we anywhere.....

I was ready to protest long time....I still am....but outside ah dreamer and Big Magician ah eh hear nobody else jump on de protest band wagon....

So when all yuh come up with a concrete plan of action.....check mih....ah goh be home....wid no team to support....

sssttteeeupppsss....fecking....sssttteeeuuupppsss!!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 06:22:43 AM »
source:http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161032182

Rijsbergen: It's out of my hands

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com

Monday, April 30th 2007

Coach Wim Rijsbergen has admitted that he has no control over the pool of players he can choose from for the June 6-24 CONCACAF Gold Cup. The Dutchman said as much, from Jamaica, in a telephone interview when naming an incomplete training squad late last week.

Rijsbergen said he can only use the players made available to him by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF).

"I only have to wait and hear what is going on," he said. "We have a difference of opinion between the two sides, and we the technical staff just have to wait and see what is happening. I hope they can come to a solution soon."

A Britain-based Soca Warrior, who wished to remain anonymous for fear of victimisation, said he feels for the Dutch coach,

"I'm sorry for him because he knows the players he wants, and would like to have the best team. But, the T&TFF are making it difficult for him to do his job properly. After playing in a FIFA World Cup, how good can it be for us to go to the Gold Cup with a weakened team and perform badly? It will embarrass the entire country."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »
source:http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161032182

Rijsbergen: It's out of my hands

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com

Monday, April 30th 2007

"I'm sorry for him because he knows the players he wants, and would like to have the best team. But, the T&TFF are making it difficult for him to do his job properly. After playing in a FIFA World Cup, how good can it be for us to go to the Gold Cup with a weakened team and perform badly? It will embarrass the entire country."

Nah man....ent Hardest playing??....then we eh have nutten to worry about..... ::)...every thing sweet and nice....we cyar do nothing because Jack dey... ::)

We just have to sit back, yap we mouth and do nutten, the problem goh solve itself.....

Like ah say....call mih ah goh be home....wid no team to support.... >:( :'(
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:17:22 AM by brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »
Please tell all your SW.net and WN faithfull what is our official stand on this matter
???
We need to separate fact from fiction before an official statement is made. We have already had conversations with FPATT to hear things from their perspective and now we have to deal with the TTFF and possibly Athletes One in order to get additional info. It would be remiss of us to make an official statement based solely on what has been said in the media, plus this is not about taking any one side since it's the TTFF, the players and us the fans that are the major stakeholders in the local game.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 01:08:42 PM »
I agree seperate fact from fiction. If however, less than a $1000 US a man for WC appearance is a fact then we need to mobilize and boycott. Not only local base but all foreign base who already have ticket for GC.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 01:26:18 PM »
Tallman wham you dont watch CNN and Fox News

The facts does not matter
What matter is who is saying what you want to hear and what falls in line with our end goal.

The end goal of this game is to get a new TTFF in change so that we can move forward as a nation football wise.

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
Iran has nuclear technology
Taliban in Afganistan does kill babies
And Jack waner theif all the world cup money and did not give they players none.

When the players and them complain Jack ban them from the team.

That is they story what more story you want.

That is what I believe.
It has been backed up by past reputation of the TTFF and backed up by the players.

It have no more story to come out
We sticking with this one!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »
Tallman wham you dont watch CNN and Fox News

The facts does not matter
What matter is who is saying what you want to hear and what falls in line with our end goal.

The end goal of this game is to get a new TTFF in change so that we can move forward as a nation football wise.

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
Iran has nuclear technology
Taliban in Afganistan does kill babies
And Jack waner theif all the world cup money and did not give they players none.

When the players and them complain Jack ban them from the team.

That is they story what more story you want.

That is what I believe.
It has been backed up by past reputation of the TTFF and backed up by the players.

It have no more story to come out
We sticking with this one!

Well said KND. Tallman, please............Oh gor man!
Is action time now. Enough is enough. Men geyyin' violent on dis board now
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 07:20:01 PM »
Sooo....arrrrmmm....let mih see if ah get dis right.....if ah get involved in a protest....it cyar be in no way affiliated with de Warrior Nation, until an official position is taken??

But in de meantime I could protest on mih own because personally ah find de TTFF playing de arse on dis.....and besides dem is not de same people who say we had to pay $30,000 to go Germany and it didn't include airfare??

Somehow I feel dem fellas had some kinda deal with de Jackula and he just decide to shaft dem....it has been his and de TTFF's MO from time immemorial.....

Ask Clayton Morris and Brian Williams dey goh tell yuh......
Ah understand de BOD position but, ah feel if we do something now, we would have missed a golden opportunity...dat is my humble opinion....
Like ah say ah goh be home wid no team to support....check mih when all yuh ready....

BM and SM ah find all yuh quiet....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 07:24:28 PM »
Well said KND. Tallman, please............Oh gor man!
Is action time now. Enough is enough. Men geyyin' violent on dis board now
Dreamer, in your opinion, you think some are so inclined?
Healthy protest is good but anything else should be frowned upon.
we ent want no Yard antics oui
wha ya tink?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 08:58:28 PM »
I agree seperate fact from fiction. If however, less than a $1000 US a man for WC appearance is a fact then we need to mobilize and boycott. Not only local base but all foreign base who already have ticket for GC.

My personal opinion that has nothing to do with what the BOD is doing or thinking is as follows:

We have NO power as suuporters.

That is not because the TTFF steal it, like they thief the players money, but because we as a people do not really love football. It is not we thing.

The TTFF will do what they want because they do not depend on the fans for income or support. If they did they would be dead a long time ago.

Remember that for all the grousing about Ticket or Leave It it was Lasana along with the Englishman's links that changed that situation not the "die hard faithful". The general public was just grinning and bearing it before that, even though the few on this board were rightfully indignant.

If the hundred people who planning to go to the Gold Cup from this board decide to boycott it will mean nothing. It is literally pissing in the wind.

On the local scene it is no different. A few die hards and the rest there for lime or casual entertainment. When you go to a game it is 20 board memebrs coming together at most. WHy would the TTFF recognize that group.

Now what the WN may be trying to do is BUILD a supporters group, from scratch, that will one day have power as the recognized supporters group.

It is not there yet, not even close, why because most people were interested in getting tickets for Germany and couldn't be bothered with the WN after that.

Building that group invloves diplomacy in working with the TTFF, as silly as that sounds, so waiting for more information to make a professional response with the best interests of TnT football may not be a bad course of action.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 01:09:29 PM »
Mods I would like to respectfully request that the WN logo Forum be changed to the Warrior Nation forum and all the logo threads be merged into one. I believe there are some things to discuss about the WN nation that does not need to be in this forum.  It would also give the WN members and opportunity to voice their opinion as members of WN.

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »
If you want to my a statement bring banner to the Gold Cup matches. Let the world know about tiefing Jack. The games are televised  and the world would see. Imagine about 40 banner calling Jack and TTFF tief will make a statement.
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 05:57:26 PM »
???
We need to separate fact from fiction before an official statement is made. We have already had conversations with FPATT to hear things from their perspective and now we have to deal with the TTFF and possibly Athletes One in order to get additional info. It would be remiss of us to make an official statement based solely on what has been said in the media, plus this is not about taking any one side since it's the TTFF, the players and us the fans that are the major stakeholders in the local game.

OK Tallman, we will play your hand this rounds....We all will patiently await the WN's BOD official stance when the BOD thinks it has heard ALL sides....

JDB yuh think Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks and even Jesus Christ cared about how big their following was or what it will be.....yuh sound like yuh scared to make even a ripple in a big pond.....once the BOD ready to make some waves I dey !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »
Whwther by boycotting or not it affects Jack pocket is not the point. WIPA who bargaining for a bunch of sc**ts have won every round in arbitration because the WICB bandits is that bandits. So a strong players association is a must and we must boycott. I myself like the T-shirt idea. Let the world see that Jakula pay players less than 1000US.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>