April 23, 2024, 11:02:21 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Liverpool the 2nd leg CL semis  (Read 12484 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool the 2nd leg CL semis
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2007, 03:36:30 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa  :D  :rotfl: SUICIDE WATCH :devil: D hard luck haters  :D

doh worry, yuh turn comin tomorrow  ;D  :devil:

Big Up!
you referring to d invincible man utd lol  :devil: , AC better watch d self tommorow
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2007, 03:37:56 PM »
Liverpool......![/size]

Benitez is de boss![/b][/size][/color]

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2007, 03:44:44 PM »
Liverpool......![/size]

Benitez is de boss![/b][/size][/color]
like yuhself Tenorsaw  :beermug:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2007, 03:45:45 PM »
Manchester utd!!![/size]

Furgesson is de boss![/b][/size][/color]

that will be my line for tommorow
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »
This was ah real good game. Ah glad Liverpool won.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
ahhhhhhh dem chelski man n dem on suicide watch lol
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

will dis be de end of andre n others like him...sobriquet :devil:  :rotfl: :rotfl:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2007, 03:56:09 PM »
ahhhhhhh dem chelski man n dem on suicide watch lol
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

will dis be de end of andre n others like him...sobriquet :devil:  :rotfl: :rotfl:
dey must be dead aready  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2007, 04:03:49 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

I am indifferent about Liverpool

Today was  a good day  ;D

I want Milan to win 2 morrow. An all EPL CL final would be too boring, plus as i have said overa nd over on this forum...nothing would beat the drama of a rematch between Liverpool and Milan

I doh hate ManU. I just prefer Milan from since back in the day. ManU was only on my radar when Yorke was there...if they are the better side over the 2 legs and get to the final, I giving them props. I done backing them to win the EPL and the FA Cup..so doh come  round me wit' no hater talks...I just want Milan to get some revenge over Liverpool  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2007, 04:12:15 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

I want Milan to win 2 morrow. An all EPL CL final would be too boring, plus as i have said overa nd over on this forum...nothing would beat the drama of a rematch between Liverpool and Milan

I doh hate ManU. I just prefer Milan from since back in the day. ManU was only on my radar when Yorke was there...if they are the better side over the 2 legs and get to the final, I giving them props. I done backing them to win the EPL and the FA Cup..so doh come  round me wit' no hater talks...I just want Milan to get some revenge over Liverpool  ;D
ok i go keep yuh off d haters list lol  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2007, 04:12:25 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

You really must be joking. A ManU Liverpool final boring??? I see where you are coming from as a neutral though, but still...two clubs with a seething hatred for each other...  a bitter rivalry that plays itself out on the pitch and off it? Nah, anything but boring. Not even the quality of the game itself  would be boring, United only know one way to play: "attack, attack, attack", and 'pool are no slouches either. You want drama; 'pool vs. United for all the marbles. Not like that shite Chelsea vs. 'pool (or anybody else for that matter).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 04:31:10 PM by Cantona007 »
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2007, 04:19:15 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

I hope my spot on de "haters list" reserved eh. Cos I backing AC Milan haaaaard tomorrow!
www.westindiantube.com

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2007, 04:27:17 PM »
one EPL team out.... wish this was de final though......Man BOO and AC ha no rite in de final :devil: :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2007, 04:28:17 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

I hope my spot on de "haters list" reserved eh. Cos I backing AC Milan haaaaard tomorrow!
yes my dear your name is on d list i shall be posting d match thread 2nite
Youtube Channel

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2007, 04:30:40 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

You really must be joking. A ManU Liverpool final boring??? I see where you are coming from as a neutral though, but still...two clubs with a seeting hatred for each other...  a bitter rivalry that plays itself out on the pitch and off it? Nah, anything but boring. Not even the quality of the game itself  would be boring, United only know one way to play: "attack, attack, attack", and 'pool are no slouches either. You want drama; 'pool vs. United for all the marbles. Not like that shite Chelsea vs. 'pool (or anybody else for that matter).

not boring in that way..iwould still watch the match and probably enjoy it...but it is the UEFA CL final and the drama is always better when you get 2 different countries and two different cultures and playing styles on the pitch. i watch enough all EPL matchups in the EPL domestic league, FA Cup etc..I want to watch European match ups when the CL come around..but say wha'...is all about who is the best..if the 2 EPl sides makeit to the final is cuz they deserve it..but I will choose a multi cultural, cross continental battle any day...even if i doh like any of the sides

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2007, 04:37:28 PM »
I don't like Chelsea

You really must be joking. A ManU Liverpool final boring??? I see where you are coming from as a neutral though, but still...two clubs with a seeting hatred for each other...  a bitter rivalry that plays itself out on the pitch and off it? Nah, anything but boring. Not even the quality of the game itself  would be boring, United only know one way to play: "attack, attack, attack", and 'pool are no slouches either. You want drama; 'pool vs. United for all the marbles. Not like that shite Chelsea vs. 'pool (or anybody else for that matter).

not boring in that way..iwould still watch the match and probably enjoy it...but it is the UEFA CL final and the drama is always better when you get 2 different countries and two different cultures and playing styles on the pitch. i watch enough all EPL matchups in the EPL domestic league, FA Cup etc..I want to watch European match ups when the CL come around..but say wha'...is all about who is the best..if the 2 EPl sides makeit to the final is cuz they deserve it..but I will choose a multi cultural, cross continental battle any day...even if i doh like any of the sides

I kinda see your point, but kinda really don't, but I respect it still  :beermug: As you say, if those two teams make it, they deserve it; just look out for fireworks. For a United fan, it would be a difficult proposition, because we would like nothing more that to stuff them in the most important championship, but can you imagine if we lost??? All premature however; we haven't got there as yet.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2007, 04:41:26 PM »

You really believe that Liverpool-Milan will be less boring than Liverpool-United?

I not too sure, the two teams play very different football.

Congrats to Liverpool anyway. They will be dangerous as they probably match up better against Milan or United than Chelsea.

De shittier keepers does be luckier.

Not always, plus the players have to kick too.

I wish I had a stat on substitute players missing penalties, it seems that they have a poorer conversion ratio than non-substitutes.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2007, 04:51:07 PM »
I'm still baffled by how the best players in the world at the highest level, with impeccable technique and ability can't hit the net from the penalty spot every time...David Beckham could hit me with a ball from 60 yards away, but will put the ball over the bar from 12.....I know there is an explanation but I still don't get it......Is it purely nerves?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2007, 05:02:30 PM »
just come from d pub....couldnt bear to see d reds fans celebrating....good game....we never looked convincing and we shoulda did much better..
no excuse for two pros who sat the entire 90 minutes and came on and get a corbeaux sweat can miss a penalty but lampard who run he arse into d ground can bury his

wont even speculate bout 2moro game

die hard yuh get yuh wish for ah exciting game....once again thnks for keepin d shit tlk going in d thread while we was away

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2007, 05:07:28 PM »
Looks like ah MANU/LIVERFOOL final.........MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2007, 05:17:41 PM »
Looks like ah MANU/LIVERFOOL final.........MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil:

Plz, ManU cutarse book.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2007, 05:22:44 PM »
I want Milan tomorrow.  'Pool have more speed than the last time they played, and Milan back four aging.  Legs will tell.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2007, 05:29:51 PM »

Plz, ManU cutarse book.
we will see  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2007, 05:36:47 PM »
De shittier keepers does be luckier.

Yuh know Reina has the reputation for being one of the best penalty stoppers in the biz, so don't talk that shit.  De man noted for that; even before he came to 'Pool.  Big up Reina, although ah really think he could lose he spot to Carson next season.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
Chelsea has had a good season and you don't want to make too much out of one result, although the media will, but I have some questions.

Didn't Chelsea just need 1 goal in this whole game to wrap up this tie? What was the likelihood of them conceding 3 to Liverpool? Even at 1-0 down, if they went for it and even shared a pair of goals they would have still won.

I understand that Mourinho likes to be clever but waiting for extra-time to bring on speedy players to take advantage of tired players is not the most creative tactic. Wouldn't the subs have been of more use before the last 20 minutes of the game? Liverpool were no better but as the home team they had more reason to push for pens and avoid giving up an away goal.

What does Frank lampard have to do to get dropped and why is Essien sacrificed into defence when he is their best midfielder?

Is long balls to Drogba really a CL winning tactic? Against an English team?

At th eend of the day Chelsea will have a good season, at least one Cup win, two cup finals, CL semis and still in with a chance of the league is no shame but you still have to look at failures at the business end of the season and think that they are lacking an effective plan B this year.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2007, 06:01:04 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Chelpea and Moronio gone.... Lemme see all the mouth they have now.

Man U all the way...... and even though i glad  Liver-stool win, dey  is still shit!
-------------------------------------

Anyone notice that Reina was way off his line when chelpea  players was kicking? that not illegal?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
Mourinho is class as always.

Wonder what game he was watching.

Mourinho insists better team were knocked out

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claimed the Blues were the better team on the night as his side crashed out of the Champions League on penalties to Liverpool.

Liverpool won the match on the night 1-0 thanks to Dan Agger's first-half strike which levelled the tie at 1-1.

But with neither side able to break the deadlock after extra time, the Reds held their nerve to win 4-1 on penalties with Dirk Kuyt scoring the winning spot-kick.

'It is a moment when everybody has to be strong,' he told ITV.

'They (the Chelsea players) have a lot of reasons to be proud. They did a great run in the Champions League.

'We were the best team today, even against a team only playing for the Champions League.

'In extra-time we were the only team who tried to win
, but football is like that and the penalty shoot-out is part of the game.'

Mourinho also denied that his comments in the build-up to the game had provided a spur for Liverpool.

He added: 'I respected Liverpool always in my words. I don't need to say more and today I think the best team was Chelsea.'

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »
Chelsea has had a good season and you don't want to make too much out of one result, although the media will, but I have some questions.

Didn't Chelsea just need 1 goal in this whole game to wrap up this tie? What was the likelihood of them conceding 3 to Liverpool? Even at 1-0 down, if they went for it and even shared a pair of goals they would have still won.

I understand that Mourinho likes to be clever but waiting for extra-time to bring on speedy players to take advantage of tired players is not the most creative tactic. Wouldn't the subs have been of more use before the last 20 minutes of the game? Liverpool were no better but as the home team they had more reason to push for pens and avoid giving up an away goal.

What does Frank lampard have to do to get dropped and why is Essien sacrificed into defence when he is their best midfielder?

Is long balls to Drogba really a CL winning tactic? Against an English team?

At th eend of the day Chelsea will have a good season, at least one Cup win, two cup finals, CL semis and still in with a chance of the league is no shame but you still have to look at failures at the business end of the season and think that they are lacking an effective plan B this year.

ah agree with yuh dey
Moaninho talking bout not gettign penalties..today he get a chance at 5  ;D
ah ent know waht game he was watching to suggest that Chelsea played better..steups
ah didnt expect Zenden to play..but he put in a good shift today
Kuyt was the 1st line of defence..man was all over the field..just brilliant

Good job Liverpool  :beermug:
now AC Milan next  ;)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2007, 07:28:58 PM »
I'm still baffled by how the best players in the world at the highest level, with impeccable technique and ability can't hit the net from the penalty spot every time...David Beckham could hit me with a ball from 60 yards away, but will put the ball over the bar from 12.....I know there is an explanation but I still don't get it......Is it purely nerves?

1) Nerves
2) Fatigue
3) Changinng your mind just before you swing
4) Keeper guess right and pelt his frame real good

Pick any one or any combination. That is my theory on missed penalties  :-\

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
To all de Manutd Fans, allyuh back a good team this year. I dont just say so because Chelsea lorse  but rather when yuh look at chelsea performance they looked tired as a team. Not just today but for a couple games now and Im sure they have a right to be. Chelsea may complain about long title run, injured players, key players out.....  Manutd has endured and havent even complained. Manutd should be just as tired but they always pull out all de stops when de have to. Dat is de difference between Chelsea and Manutd.

Chelsea is de worlds biggest Team but Manutd is de worlds best team. I hope dat Manutd go all de way because dey sure deserve it. I focused on Manutd and not Liverpool or AC because only Manutd have experienced exactly what chelsea has been tru dis year going after 4 titles. Dat shit aint easy so for dat with Manutd still playing like warriors ah will back manutd to win de finals. I like Kaka but I love a warrior approach and Alex Ferguson and Manutd are Warriors.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:09 PM »
To all de Manutd Fans, allyuh back a good team this year. I dont just say so because Chelsea lorse  but rather when yuh look at chelsea performance they looked tired as a team. Not just today but for a couple games now and Im sure they have a right to be. Chelsea may complain about long title run, injured players, key players out.....  Manutd has endured and havent even complained. Manutd should be just as tired but they always pull out all de stops when de have to. Dat is de difference between Chelsea and Manutd.

Chelsea is de worlds biggest Team but Manutd is de worlds best team. I hope dat Manutd go all de way because dey sure deserve it. I focused on Manutd and not Liverpool or AC because only Manutd have experienced exactly what chelsea has been tru dis year going after 4 titles. Dat shit aint easy so for dat with Manutd still playing like warriors ah will back manutd to win de finals. I like Kaka but I love a warrior approach and Alex Ferguson and Manutd are Warriors.

Hol yuh horses.
www.westindiantube.com

1]; } ?>