April 27, 2024, 09:52:08 AM

Author Topic: SPURS V SUNS  (Read 4083 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
SPURS V SUNS
« on: May 02, 2007, 11:19:57 PM »
this will be one heck of ah series.all i could say ah backin nash and co.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: SPURS V SUNS
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 09:35:42 AM »
live on ABC @ 3:30 today.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 01:29:50 PM »
de battle startin soon.de team dat win this series winnin de championship.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 04:10:15 PM »
I feel yuh jumping the gun with that assumption that the winner of this series taking it all.  both conferences look like anybody who left could take it I find.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 04:53:54 PM »
I feel yuh jumping the gun with that assumption that the winner of this series taking it all.  both conferences look like anybody who left could take it I find.
ah west team winnin this year.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 04:54:48 PM »
spurs snatch game one and homecourt advantage.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 08:03:29 PM »
That was a damn good game.
I not sure Nash woulda make a real diff at the end. But you have to wonder. The suns need a cutman on the sidelines.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 10:27:30 AM »
hm, suns have to prove themselves against this spurs team b/c to me spurs are like a chelsea of basketball, they don't panic, they just keep fighting the game and they can hit u from outside and inside. 

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 08:02:37 PM »
Ah cud jump on all de basketball threads now and post wid no more heart ache, cuz meh Miami team gone ah ready. Ah would be honest although it is ah beautiful thing to sit and watch Nash make all dem pretty passes, ah really want dem and Mavericks tuh loose. Mavericks gone, so is just dem tuh dus it now, and no ah not hating cuz Miami lost tuh Chicago. Ah just simple sick and tired of dem announcers and dem. Since last year dey saying Mavericks or Suns go take it, cuz dey won a lot of games during de season. Of course dey were wrong last year, and so far dey wrong again about Mavericks, although ah like tuh watch de Suns run at people, ah hope dey get dey a** cut, from Spurs. All yuh look at how ah wicked, I is ah die hard Miami fan, and ah go wishing fuh all kind of things, fuh we do well every season. Wid dat said, right now de more big stars go home disappointed, is better fuh Pat Riley and de Heat.

When ah say better fuh Miami, ah talking about unhappy stars dat will be frustrated and want tuh move to another club. Right now ah have meh eyes on KG, T Mac and it have ah few Mavericks players we would love tuh have here fuh de next season  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 04:32:56 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 09:29:02 AM »
suns take game 2,101-81.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »
This will be an exciting series..I want Suns to win

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 09:01:32 PM »
nothing click fuh de suns tonite,nash had one of them bad shootin days.plus de fukkin refs make some bad calls.spurs take game three 108-101.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:13 PM »
ah boy this series goin dong to de wire.neck and neck.suns take game four 104-98.series tied at 2.game 5 wed in phoenix.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 05:10:44 PM »
stoudamire and diaw suspended for game 5. horry gone for game 5 and 6. and bowen on the floor normal. stern is an imps. i will not pay a cent to see a game until stern gone.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 11:04:08 PM »
Rules is rules man. Long donkey years now man know if you leave the bench, you getting suspended. Doh mind what Charles Barkley say. regardless of whether you think a rule is dumb or not, is the rule, you know it, and you have to play within that system.

In any case, the suns come out hot in this game, was up 16 pts, but Timmah and the boys grinding them down, is a 2pt game with 2:55 mins left in the 4th qtr. They need to figure out a way to play these west coast games earlier.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 11:15:42 PM »
It's a 1 pt game with 11 secs to go...spurs may pull it off if they can make dey free trows..we will see  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 11:22:33 PM »
Final Score: 88-85 Spurs win. lead series 3-2
Time to sleep!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »
ah hope nash and co. could win de next 2 games.but like ah say b4 who win this series winnin de championship.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 02:26:49 PM »
david stern and spurs won game 5...i supporting the suns.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 09:52:45 PM »
The NBA have to start re-seeding the playoffs, Spurs- Suns should be the Western Conf finals.

Spurs on a lil run here in the 3rd qtr up by 14.

I think all the ole talk about the suspensions and how the Suns might win with all their players finally wake up the sleeping giant. 

Basketball purists will enjoy another Spurs-Pistons final if it come to that. I think David stern rooting for a Suns - Cavs finals.

Timmah have 20 points , 11 rebounds and 9 blocks - at the end of the 3rd quarter.

If is any team that could erase a 14 point lead in a fliash, is the Suns though.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 09:54:55 PM »
The man who built the suns now is GM of the Raps u know  ;D

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 10:16:19 PM »
Spurs build it to a 20 point lead.
Phoenix cut it to 7 points now.

Spurs does always get tight in these situations. That is my only knock on Popvich. He always gets too conservative in tight games and then the team can't turn it back on when they in trouble. Right now, the Spurs looking to hang on for the next 2 minutes. But 7 points is nothing to erase.

I like the Spurs, but I backing a game 7. i want to see more of this series.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »
9 point lead with 17.8 seconds remaining. I think the spurs have this one. But then again, Reggie Miller score 8 points in 9 seconds vs the Knicks...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »
Oh yeah,
For a man who just loss he wuk, Van Gundy having too much fun in this game.

Of course, a man with bank like he could just chill until somebody call and say "ay, yuh want to coach"

Me? I loss my wuk and I have to start cutting off cable and ting one time.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 10:28:20 PM »
de suns make ah good comeback in de fourth but it wasnt enuff.spurs win de series 4-2 with de 114-106 victory.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 03:56:52 PM »
Ah cud jump on all de basketball threads now and post wid no more heart ache, cuz meh Miami team gone ah ready. Ah would be honest although it is ah beautiful thing to sit and watch Nash make all dem pretty passes, ah really want dem and Mavericks tuh loose. Mavericks gone, so is just dem tuh dus it now, and no ah not hating cuz Miami lost tuh Chicago. Ah just simple sick and tired of dem announcers and dem. Since last year dey saying Mavericks or Suns go take it, cuz dey won a lot of games during de season. Of course dey were wrong last year, and so far dey wrong again about Mavericks, although ah like tuh watch de Suns run at people, ah hope dey get dey a** cut, from Spurs. All yuh look at how ah wicked, I is ah die hard Miami fan, and ah go wishing fuh all kind of things, fuh we do well every season. Wid dat said, right now de more big stars go home disappointed, is better fuh Pat Riley and de Heat.
When ah say better fuh Miami, ah talking about unhappy stars dat will be frustrated and want tuh move to another club. Right now ah have meh eyes on KG, T Mac and it have ah few Mavericks players we would love tuh have here fuh de next season  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.

Dis is your time Mr. Riley go tuh work and show dem other cities, Miami run things round here, we cud get who we want and when we want dem. I say again, dis will be a sweet summer for Miami fans. A lot of big players are unhappy and probably looking for a new home tuh get a ring before it 2 late. All yuh cah go wrong, come tuh Miami, wid Shaq and ah healthy Wade, yuh guaranteed something within 3 years for the most. Even wid Wade only, yuh still stand ah very good chance in 3 years. As A.SAMUEL does say "Ah love it" Nash, and any of de other 4 starters or even their six man off de bench, KG, T. Mac, any of Mavericks starters, Kidd (even at his age, he is still one of de best point guards), may be Carter, ah Byron Davis running we point guard (ah doubt dey will let him go). Just tuh name ah few ah de big names out dey dat are very disappointed dis season and might be looking fuh ah new life. Dis is our time tuh wipe dem tears fuh de 2006 - 2007 season, and smile again fuh 2007 - 2008 season. Let's do dis Riley....... HIGHLY BLESSED.

Big up De ALLIANCE - Miami - 5/27/07.

Bounty Killer, Movado, Busy Signal and de rest ah de crew. De ALLIANCE fuh life. If yuh doh like De ALLIANCE, yuh know what tuh do
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 06:06:45 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>