March 29, 2024, 06:53:30 AM

Author Topic: Truthseeker and Man Utd is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2231 times)

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
Truthseeker and Man Utd is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 30, 2005, 09:35:49 AM »
I cyah believe goat mouth Touches and palos up here spreading that shit about Man Utd dead. With all de dead we dead, they were both conspicuosly missing when de supposedly ageing team dominated... i repeat... dominated a "youthful" Assnal squad in the FA... hmmmmn.

I will be the first to agree that we could shake up the team a bit more but we are in much better shape than most with the exception of Chelski and with so many stars there, something bound to go awry soon.
We have the best forward line in the EPL barring injury. A top notch defense, we were consistent there once our back four stayed healthy... its only the midfield that need revamping but I stil have faith in Park, Ronaldo and others...

All the haters will be exposed this year... Assnal in worse shape than we and i wont be suprise if they end up fourth. Liverfool are chokers of the highest order and Chelsea will continue to chase essien and he mudder eve if Lyon move him to silk cotton road in Marabella...

See you boys on the pitch when de shit talk cease and licks start to share...

Manchester United Forever... No Band waggonist allowed!!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Truthseeker and Man Utd is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 09:44:04 AM »
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY!!

Rooney Double Ends Tour On A High

Pre-Season Friendly
Urawa Red Diamonds 0
Manchester United 2
Saitama Stadium

Manchester United ended their pre-season tour of Asia with a solid win in Saitama, but the last word of the trip was left to Wayne Rooney, who scored twice.

The 19-year-old striker put United ahead with his first goal of the summer after 51 minutes, a cool finish into the bottom corner. His second was a snapshot of his undoubted genius.

Skipping past two defenders, Rooney worked an opening for himself slightly right of centre in the penalty area. Where most forwards would have picked a spot either side of the advancing goalkeeper, Rooney executed a perfect lob into the far corner - a strike reminiscent of Eric Cantona's chipped goal against Sunderland at Old Trafford in 1996.

Rooney was everywhere. Whether it was receiving the ball deep in midfield, finding space on flanks or lurking menacingly on the edge of the box, few blades of grass went untouched.

United were without Ruud van Nistelrooy, who missed the match with a stomach upset, and so the goalscoring responsibility fell at the competent feet of Rooney. One of the best chances of the first half came from the teenager, whose 30-yard shot zipped past the left post.

United, wearing the new blue away strip for the first time, controlled possession throughout the opening 45 minutes. But, despite a three-pronged attack of Giuseppe Rossi, who again impressed, Louis Saha and Rooney, they couldn't break down Urawa Reds.

That changed in the second half with the introduction of Cristiano Ronaldo, who opened the game up. The 20 year-old is able to rapidly shift the team's stance from defence to attack - with tricks added for sheer enjoyment along the way.

"I feel brilliant. I've got a solid pre-season behind me, that's something I haven't had for two years now."
Wayne Rooney

As against Kashima Antlers and Beijing Hyundai, Ronaldo buzzed off the crowd wowing at his every flick, turn, stepover or dummy.

But if Ronaldo had fans off their seats, Rooney left them in awe with a twelve-minute intervention that decided the match. First came a display of his power and opportunism to get the game's opening goal. Then sheer brilliance for his second.

Six minutes after the restart, Paul Scholes found the smallest of gaps in the home side's defence and threaded a pass through to Rooney. The striker muscled his way into possession and calmly put United in front.

On the hour mark, however, Rooney did for 48,000 fans in the Saitama Stadium what he has done on numourous occasions, most notably against Fenerbahce, Middlesbrough and Newcastle, since joining United. His performances and goals are exactly the reason the phrase 'worth the entrance fee alone' was coined.

Rooney's Cantona-esque finish wasn't quite followed with the nonchalant celebration Eric used after his lobbed goal against Palace nine years ago. Instead, the Liverpool-born forward walked calmly back to the centre circle.

The wider implication for Rooney's - and Ronaldo's - performances on this tour is the potential that, with rest and a full pre-season under their belts, they will be even more influential this season.

Just as the pair's stock has risen in the Far East with enthralling displays of their prodigal talent, their importance to United reclaiming the Premiership and Champions League increases with every moment of skill, intelligent pass or jaw-dropping goal.

Report by Ben Hibbs.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 01:00:58 PM »
this is how it will play out
Chelsea
Arsenal
 Liverpool
Spurs
Man United

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 03:10:15 PM »
this is how it will play out
Chelsea
Arsenal
 Liverpool
Spurs
Man United

How yuh go put Man Boo over Bolton???   ;)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 03:19:48 PM »
Injunchile:

I used to have real respect for a good man like yuhself but I feel I go have to let yuh go, especially when you put teams like Liverfool and Spurs in front of us for the season. A godly man like you should be better connected with EPL prophecy as you have a direct link with the Man upstairs... and HE would have told you that Man Utd run tings...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 04:10:42 PM »
TRUTHSEEKER= Much respect- maybe Touches has clouded my better Judgment- Chelsea- MAn United.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 04:21:22 PM »
Lawd look how men change dem mind jes so.........

Men of GOD will be familiar with the saying "always trust your gut" for that is where GOD resides...within....not somewhere up in de sky.

When dis season done, Injunchile will jes reflect and say....yeah...I should have not been so weak to lissen to de devil and change meh mind.  And like the forgiving Father GOD is, HE will jes shake HIS head, smile, get kicks and say....my children eh??....

There is a reason dey called "Red Devils" yuh know Injunchile.... ;D

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 05:38:53 PM »
I now know why I have never taken To Man United- Thank you Palos;
It is the RED Devil Thing. We are not friends- Like Solomon, I pray for Wisdom and Understanding. This Free will thing and the choices one must make , create a conflict with this Devil thing. I prefer to deal with Red Worriors.
I started off with Spurs and then when my nephew made Arsenal First team at age sixteen- David Rocastle. I became a Fan.
Then that idiot George Graham sold him to Leeds and that was that.
Well, I have a soft spot for Chelsea, so you know where I am coming from.
If the truth be told , the only club I was ever passionate about was Malvern- when General Franco captained the side, with the likes of Berassa. Niles, Hodge , Lamkin, Jap Brown,

Then My hero Buggy Haynes era- That man gave 100 percent. It was blood, sweat and Tears.
If this T&T team could play with that passion- Germany here we come.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 06:04:36 PM »
I now know why I have never taken To Man United- Thank you Palos;
It is the RED Devil Thing. We are not friends- Like Solomon, I pray for Wisdom and Understanding. This Free will thing and the choices one must make , create a conflict with this Devil thing. I prefer to deal with Red Worriors.
I started off with Spurs and then when my nephew made Arsenal First team at age sixteen- David Rocastle. I became a Fan.
Then that idiot George Graham sold him to Leeds and that was that.
Well, I have a soft spot for Chelsea, so you know where I am coming from.
If the truth be told , the only club I was ever passionate about was Malvern- when General Franco captained the side, with the likes of Berassa. Niles, Hodge , Lamkin, Jap Brown,

Then My hero Buggy Haynes era- That man gave 100 percent. It was blood, sweat and Tears.
If this T&T team could play with that passion- Germany here we come.

I just recently learned who you are.  It is my entire privilege and honour that General Franco lives 10 minutes away from me.  We lime quite a few times and although I have never seen him play, his exploits were something I always heard about.  De man is a veritable encyclopedia of football.  He remembers in DETAIL incidents in a North South game or the build up for goals for example.  And is not just football.  He knows every Panorama winner from it's inception, what they played and who came 2nd and third.  REMARKABLE MAN!

He is still fit, still plays the game and checks the board here every so often.  He always says the best player he ever played with or against was Son Baptiste.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 08:44:43 PM »
Truthseeker................Yuh finally take the chain up and respond ;D

I see yuh manage to rope in small magician in yuh corner, breds as a coach and teacher.......it is your civic duty to do the right thing and guide the young man in the correct and righteous ways.

Small magician, doe follow this man eh.........the Truth he seeking right before he eyes, he side eh good a lil bit, but kill him dead he backing this old trafford side. He living in denial a few years now but he accustommed to licks, after all he is a TT fan first and formost ;D

Truth seeker.......with the aging squad that you dominated in the FA cup final......I could ask yuh where the trophy residing?.....for the records I could ask yuh who win?. Next to the date in the record books dey doe say who look good or dominate.......the records will show that Arsenal are the FA cup winners.

I was meaning to ask yuh.......the bet you and no-look had, yuh ever went ahead and follow tru with it?

I remember the idle banter and insults we used to hurl at each other starting from the Charity shield game..........OOPS its too bad somebody is not a participant this year. Hrm another piece of silverware yuh ent seeing in a long time.

When yuh prized player Rio walk out on alyuh, I beg you, do not go into Home Depot and ask for any weedicide or rope..... It is ok Trinidad will be playing in Germany next year I want you experience that joy because after that is only Lean and Hungry times for you.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Boys: I introduce de wife: LadySeeker
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2005, 10:36:01 AM »
All of you Man U haters need to leave my husband alone!!

Arse - nal need only wait for next year so they can promptly receive the embarasment and cutass they so truly deserve. Touches I know No Look and he was crying at the house during the FA Cup game and was praying, probably to Injunchile's dismay, to all sorts of strange and foreign Gods for Arse-nal's redemption.

Injunchile I understand that you are a man of the cloth but I have never seen such fickle behavior yet (hahaha) First yuh like Spurs, then yuh like Jabloteh, then Leeds, then Chelski, then... yuh killing meh

My hisband is a wise man and i know that he won't lead me wrong. Man utd have the best young talents in the game and a proven championship pedigree,so watch de ride...

PS: we have a bun in the oven and we thinking about Van Nistlerooy Olivacce Shabazz...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2005, 11:04:50 AM »
Hold on a minute here I confused?

Mrs. Truth Seeker which one is your husband...........the Ras or the Baldhead?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 11:09:00 AM by Touches »

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2005, 11:21:01 AM »
The handsome bald head of course!! And proud of it too... Man Utd Forever!!!!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2005, 11:52:20 AM »
Truthseeker check yuh PM

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 03:40:10 PM »
Touches check yuh malibox...

1]; } ?>