May 26, 2024, 11:48:44 AM

Author Topic: TTPROLEAGUE.COM Website  (Read 24704 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT ProLeague?
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »
  Jabloteh whip Ma Pau 3-1

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com

Sunday, April 6th 2008

PETER BYERS netted the first goal of the new T&T Pro League season to lead defending champions CLICO San Juan Jabloteh to a comfortable 3-1 victory over newcomers Ma Pau yesterday before a very big crowd at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

By the half, the match looked finished, Jabloteh having taken a commanding 3-0 lead through Byers' brace (6th & 26th) and a Trent Noel penalty (20th), won when speedy striker Gayson Gregory was upended by Kent Guy, the last Ma Pau defender.

But, after a nervous first half, Northerners Ma Pau settled to dominate the second half, in which pressure from striker Cornell Glen forced Jabloteh stopper Karlon Murray to head an own goal in the 63rd minute.

Glen, the Trinidad and Tobago World Cup striker, was among two former Jabloteh players lining up with Ma Pau. The other, dreadlocked Dexter Franklin, held down a central defence position in coach Ron La Forest's team.

The Ma Pau squad also contained a few players with Pro League and National Super League experienced such as goalkeeper Anthony Marshall (ex-Police), Lorne Joseph and Sayid Freitas (both ex-Superstar Rangers).

Having recently returned from a tour of Scotland, Jabloteh did not look like championship material. Missing several of last season's regulars including Khaleem Hyland, Lester Peltier, Dwayne Jack, Wendell Joseph and Atullah Guerra, the champs were thin in midfield and shaky in defence.

But Antiguan Byers, last year's golden boot winner with 15 goals, was eager to score, even straying offside on several occasions.

He got his first in just the sixth minute, racing onto a long punt out of defence and stroking the ball low past keeper Marshall. Later, Gregory, another Antiguan, looked well on the way to adding another goal, twisting past the Ma Pau defence before Guy clumsily knocked him down. Noel converted from the penalty spot, putting Jabloteh into a 2-0 lead.

Ma Pau came closest to scoring in the 36th when Akhel Fairbain struck the bottom of the Jabloteh upright with keeper Cleon John beaten. But, when Byers booted home Elijah Manners' back-flick, Jabloteh were cruising.

The second half marked a total turnaround for Ma Pau, who finally settled down and played the better football. Pulling back to 3-1 after Murray's own goal, Ma Pau should have at least had another goal, but keeper John kept Jabloteh ahead by racing off his line a couple of times to keep the opposing strikers at bay.

YESTERDAY'S T&T PRO LEAGUE RESULTS:

Vibe CT 105 W Connection 4 (Andre Pacheco, 25th; Douglas Da Costa, 35th; Kerron Smith, 87th; Atiba McKnight, 88th) Tobago United 1 (Collie Hercules, 44th)

CLICO San Juan Jabloteh 3 (Peter Byers, 6th & 26th; Trent Noel, 20th) Ma Pau 1 (own goal-Karlon Murray, 63rd)

North East Stars 1 (Sylvester Teesdale, 85th) United Petrotrin 3 (Kennedy Hinkson, 31st-penalty; Jerrol Forbes, 38th & 52nd)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:57 AM »
well I tried de website again and it keeps directing me to www.youth.ttproleague.com , and the gamecast not working either, so pls keep us updated with today's scores.
same thing happening here jed

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2008, 05:53:48 AM »
well I tried de website again and it keeps directing me to www.youth.ttproleague.com , and the gamecast not working either, so pls keep us updated with today's scores.
same thing happening here jed

.....whew!!...ah not going mad....same thing happen to me....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2008, 10:37:06 PM »
seems like they using http://youth.ttproleague.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 as they are updating it with senior devision information... so guess we can tune in there till they get (if they plan to get) the ttproleague site back up.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2008, 08:49:20 AM »
well...from bad to worse...
Even the youth site out of service now, it does redirect you to the web hoster...

http://suspended.hostgator.com/?domain=youth.ttproleague.com
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2008, 01:39:48 PM »
well...from bad to worse...
Even the youth site out of service now, it does redirect you to the web hoster...

http://suspended.hostgator.com/?domain=youth.ttproleague.com

yeh see day yeaterday..... steups... last year it happen but was resolved quickly, but dey taking long now....lol

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2008, 08:16:12 AM »
Steups. So now I suppose we should start to flood they backside with calls seeing as they did not even have the courtesty to explain to the public what the problem is.

Maybe maintaing the previous site was just not cost effective or worth the time for them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:19:01 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2008, 08:26:44 AM »
The TTproleague website will soon be repaired. There recently hired someone to make the site more interactive and things of that nature. I am unwilling to reveal too much inside information about what's really going on but the website will soon be up. Hang in there guys.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2008, 08:40:02 AM »
Thanks for that information Kingman. But I tell enuff people about this site, Trinis and foreigners, and then NOTHING. They obviously not as professional as I had previoulsy thought. Sh*tting on the people that trying to show suppport  for local football is disgraceful in 2008.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
Thanks for that information Kingman. But I tell enuff people about this site, Trinis and foreigners, and then NOTHING. They obviously not as professional as I had previoulsy thought. Sh*tting on the people that trying to show suppport  for local football is disgraceful in 2008.

Yes, I understand your concern ZANDOLIE. Trust me, there are a lot of people who use to log on to the site. It is a lot more complicated than what you think. As I said, they hired someone recently who will soon be getting things together and the site will be back up and running. Hang in there!

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
Thanks for that information Kingman. But I tell enuff people about this site, Trinis and foreigners, and then NOTHING. They obviously not as professional as I had previoulsy thought. Sh*tting on the people that trying to show suppport for local football is disgraceful in 2008.

Yes, I understand your concern ZANDOLIE. Trust me, there are a lot of people who use to log on to the site. It is a lot more complicated than what you think. As I said, they hired someone recently who will soon be getting things together and the site will be back up and running. Hang in there!

Kingman

OK Cool brother. Looking forward to the new site.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »
how they moving so? like they need someone to make some noise up there.

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2008, 04:46:07 PM »
If a major company website goes down for this length of time they would be considered out of business.  There is absolutely no excuse for the Pro league website to be down for this long and no explanation given to the public.  People all over the world depend on this site to follow the local league and todate not one explanation on why it is not available and no expectation for when it would be up is being created.  For me, this is a major disappointment, maybe we should be wearing the "third world" label proud?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »
If a major company website goes down for this length of time they would be considered out of business.  There is absolutely no excuse for the Pro league website to be down for this long and no explanation given to the public.  People all over the world depend on this site to follow the local league and todate not one explanation on why it is not available and no expectation for when it would be up is being created.  For me, this is a major disappointment, maybe we should be wearing the "third world" label proud?

yeah "a little we apologize for the inconvenience caused while we seek to improve the site for your benefit. Please bear with us and be sure to follow the redirect to the youth site where mini reports are available" woulda be nice...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Are the days of the proper TT Proleague website over? WDAID!
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »
C'mon man !!  >:(
Are we serious in dis country or not?
England team comin' dong with journalists and scouts very soon ... Well geh yuh act together nah.
Loud steuppsssssssssssssssss!!!

So daiz de bes' we could do?  http://www.youth.ttproleague.com/

Who is responsible for this slackness? Call dey name !!!  >:(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 08:30:36 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Are the days of the proper TT Proleague website over? WDAID!
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2008, 08:32:10 PM »
lol yeh i bounce up on that site my mistake a day, totally bare
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: TTPROLEAGUE.COM Website
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2008, 09:10:46 PM »
dat site saying it is Sunday already?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pro league site
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2008, 09:20:47 PM »
Ah was looking for the thread with the site but could'nt find it.I see the site back up,just to let allyuh fellas know.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Pro league site
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »
Dat site lookin mash up in Firefox.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »
Nice to see them back them use to have video of national games like the caribbean cup too, but half the season gone already and what about cnmg showing games?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »
GOOD NEWS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2008, 12:55:11 AM »
About time. but yeah under firefox and also safari it's not formatting correctly.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2008, 01:59:08 PM »
Gone again  ??? http://www.ttproleague.com/

I guess it is that time of year - their registration runs to Oct 28.

edit: looks like it was updated today though and extended to next year, so hopefully it'll be back momentarily.

Updated Date: 29-oct-2008
   Creation Date: 28-oct-2003
   Expiration Date: 28-oct-2009

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 02:01:39 PM by E-man »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »

edit: looks like it was updated today though and extended to next year, so hopefully it'll be back momentarily.

Can't get through to the site. Them rel slack boy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »
Is a bunch off assholes running de league. Skeene started off good but he head swell now and nothing is being done, de league is be poorly run fareless for their website.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2008, 10:28:22 AM »
OK
the site is now back up
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »

Deja vu

Expiration date: 28 Oct 2009 16:11:12
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline GODFATHER

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »
A reliable source has informed me that the TT Pro League is in need of a web master. Anyone out there interested. They need help badly.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2009, 12:10:59 AM »
Is a bunch off assholes running de league. Skeene started off good but he head swell now and nothing is being done, de league is be poorly run fareless for their website.
COSIGN

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2009, 07:26:32 AM »
OK
the site is now back up

I just visit and dey eh have no site to look at.

But I using Safari so maybe is my fault :-)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>