March 28, 2024, 06:00:56 AM

Author Topic: TTPROLEAGUE.COM Website  (Read 24256 times)

Offline GODFATHER

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTPROLEAGUE.COM Website
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2009, 08:23:27 AM »
Still no site. Yesterday being the 29th of October means that the annual subscription was not paid so until that happens ZERO. May take a few days.

The league is definitely managed poorly and partly due to lack of funding and this is not going to change until a different approach is taken to the league. We now see the benefit to the way the MLS started up by being ONE organization. The MLS started up with the knowledge that they would loose millions teh first couple of seasons before the league really got going and they accepted that. Now their attendance is way up, corporate sponsorship is available and they are now operating much more profitable. The T&T Pro League operates on a year by year basis and it will be no surprise if one year it just ups and folded.

There is ZERO Marketing, almost ZERO advertising by the league. Why would any intelegent business man want to associate himself with a league that has ZERO visability. Unfortunately part of the problem with advertising and marketing is funding which the LEAGUE lacks. There is the league management and then there is each team INDIVIDUALLY. There is no joint effort by the teams to market the league and there is no major sponsorship for league office to do it either. If you can't maintain a web site properly how can you run a league?

Of the 11 teams

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »
back in business
http://www.ttproleague.com/

for another year
   Expiration Date: 28-oct-2010
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:07:06 AM by E-man »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2010, 08:59:33 PM »
There is a new version of the website launched today.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2010, 06:18:05 AM »

Looks good.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2010, 06:52:36 PM »

Looks good.

Yea, but i wished they built a very detailed and informative, official website for each team.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2010, 08:36:29 PM »
nice web site, now we need a channel to show the games on tv. I see on flow it have WI sports now for local sports, they should get a license to show pro league games , maybe some live and delayed
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2010, 02:21:45 AM »
They have lots of interviews and a live stream of TV6.

However, I was very disappointed to see NO highlights or videos of old games.
The old site had this and I really appreciated it.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2014, 03:35:40 PM »
Imagine Skeene at the helm of this league for years now and it eh reach nowhere. It's  proven that he lack marketing ideas to bring it to fruition.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:38:57 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2014, 08:01:20 PM »
Do they have Facebook,  Twitter and tumblr? I'm looking for work experience in communications and public relations ,  wont mind running their social network sites. 

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2014, 08:19:33 PM »
Do they have Facebook,  Twitter and tumblr? I'm looking for work experience in communications and public relations ,  wont mind running their social network sites. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TT-Pro-League/107634415940278
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTProLeague or @TTProLeague
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2014, 01:59:04 AM »

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TT-Pro-League/107634415940278
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTProLeague or @TTProLeague
All that allyuh talking bout dey still eh go wuck. The whole football system need to be revamp on the Island for eg; Taylor make it to t&t specific needs. Following foreign structures will not work per the national system in place at the moment.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2016, 05:05:33 PM »
Can someone tell me where St Ann Rangers practice, and will they be there during the month of June. I will like to go observe their training, as I think that is the closest ProLeague team to where I'll be located.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2016, 06:49:27 PM »
Can someone tell me where St Ann Rangers practice, and will they be there during the month of June. I will like to go observe their training, as I think that is the closest ProLeague team to where I'll be located.

I think they will be in close season until at least mid July. They usually train at Presidents ground, St Anns.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2016, 09:37:55 PM »

I think they will be in close season until at least mid July. They usually train at Presidents ground, St Anns.
ok..thanks, will take a walk up and ask around if anybody there

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2016, 09:42:03 PM »

And if they offer yuh a wuk, wha yuh go do?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2016, 09:48:00 PM »

ah dun contracted to cut the madam grass weekly, besides Pres ground always seemed to have a grass cutter over the years   ;)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2016, 09:58:10 PM »

ah dun contracted to cut the madam grass weekly, besides Pres ground always seemed to have a grass cutter over the years   ;)

Sub-contract one and hijack de next. :)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2016, 07:22:41 PM »

Sub-contract one and hijack de next. :)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :cheers:

add: no hon..ah doh know this guy..ah think he looking to take ppl to the asylum with he  :devil:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:28:36 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2016, 06:47:05 AM »
Saw a lot of football being played, plenty small goal sweat George V, some clubs training in Savannah, also one women team training also George V,. Didn't know anybody, to many to approach. The women team did more standing around for the evening than training, as coach was demonstrating set pieces, best most of the women had stayed home, they woulda burn more calories at least. The small goal sweat was all fun..the club training I was not able to stop and observe, as I was getting a ride. Are any pro leagues clubs still in training ?

1]; } ?>