April 25, 2024, 08:59:15 AM

Author Topic: TT Pro League on business  (Read 2075 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
TT Pro League on business
« on: May 04, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »
Local Professional Footballers show their other side
Source: TTproleague

The TT Pro League is in the business of providing opportunities for locally based professional footballers both off and on the field.

We are committed to the effort of developing our clubs and its players so they can be recognized both in their roles as professional sports organizations and individuals making a difference in the communities.

The league has taken the initiative for the very first time in the history of professional football, to team up with internationally renowned photographer, Calvin French and fashion icon, Peter Elias to spearhead a photo shoot for a select group of players.

photoshoot2The League made arrangements for eleven (11) footballers, one (1) from each club (including the Most Valuable Player of the 2006 season, Jan Michael Williams) to be at the one-day shoot. The other players included Errol Mc Farlane (Superstar Rangers), Handel Manswell (Tobago United), Keen Daniel (United Petrotrin), Keston Pierre (North East Stars Football Club), Neri Joseph (Police Football Club), Christon Baptiste (Defence Force Football Club), Gefferson Goulart (W-Connection Football Club), Jason Marcano (San Juan Jabloteh), Kareem Joseph (Caledonia AIA Football Club) and Gary Glasgow (Joe Public Football Club).

On Wednesday 28th April 2007, the ‘all inclusive team’ was taken by shuttle to the Salybia Nature Resort and Spa, Salybia Village, Mathura to explore what most would describe as a ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity. The players were photographed individually and in groups, wearing trendy clothing and accessories by Peter Elias and Meiling, sports gear by Sports and Games Limited and even their respective Club uniforms. French captured not just their rough and roughed nature on film, but the model in each player.

The impressed photographer said, “If they were professional models, I’d never get these shots!” The footballers were encouraged to think about endorsements and to have public appeal outside of the football industry.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: TT Pro League on business
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
Brilliant. We now wakin' up people. Thinkin' outside de box (actually in most developed legues, daiz quite inside de box) dread! Market dem!!!!!  But dem shades dey wearing dey.....dey cyah do better den dat?

Look leh me stop complainin' and be grateful that a LOCAL sponsor seeing de light yes! Well done Skeene, Romany and company.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 07:47:32 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 01:51:21 PM »
That's good news.. :beermug:....
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 01:51:48 PM »
Brilliant. We now wakin' up people. Thinkin' outside de box (actually in most developed legues, daiz quite inside de box) dread! Market dem!!!!!  But dem shades dey wearing dey.....dey cyah do better den dat?

Look leh me stop complainin' and be grateful that a LOCAL sponsor seeing de light yes! Well done Skeene, Romany and company.

dreamer thats avaitor shades

go and watch top gun
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 01:58:17 PM »
Ok Movah. It still lookin' tacky breds even if it supposed to cause a gyal-ah-rush-me effect  8) with these yout' men
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 02:01:56 PM »
Ok Movah. It still lookin' tacky breds even if it supposed to cause a gyal-ah-rush-me effect  8) with these yout' men
  :rotfl:...atleast they trying
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 02:05:21 PM by problemjay »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

1]; } ?>