March 29, 2024, 06:09:28 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T v Jamaica U-17 game.  (Read 48826 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T v Jamaica U-17 game.
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2007, 08:40:56 AM »
For all those Trinis asking where I am. Check this thread beginning from last night and then check the Congratulations thread.
jjbrown

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2007, 08:43:47 AM »
For all those Trinis asking where I am. Check this thread beginning from last night and then check the Congratulations thread.

yeah, whatever ;D  bounce!!!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2007, 09:04:51 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Exactly what I said about Boxhill when came into the JFF office in 2003. :rotfl: :rotfl:
The T&T U-17 team qualifying for Korea just made things sweeter for me knowing that Boxhill is finally out of the JFF big seat. ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Exactly what I said about Boxhill when came into the JFF office in 2003. :rotfl: :rotfl:
The T&T U-17 team qualifying for Korea just made things sweeter for me knowing that Boxhill is finally out of the JFF big seat. ;D ;D

Ja2099..I feeling bad for you. You really have to be hurting to be talking that level of mess. You really going to come on here now and say you happy Jamaica lost...to T&T...in the office...with a WC place at stake... :o :o 

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2007, 09:44:54 AM »
Ha ha hah...yuh know!!! Things HAVE to be real bad boy.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2007, 09:47:42 AM »
Well dem J'cans still recovering from TT in Germany.

Now to get knocked out by TRINIDAD & TOBAGO in Jamaica with a WC place at stake...

It must be hurting real bad.

Let the good times roll........... :beermug: ;D

Well done young Warriors make us proud.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »

Ja2099..I feeling bad for you. You really have to be hurting to be talking that level of mess. You really going to come on here now and say you happy Jamaica lost...to T&T...in the office...with a WC place at stake... :o :o 

JA2099 said
 we eh beat mexico you all lorse to honduras and mexico
trinidad result have not been good
Oh i cannot see trinidad beating anyteam the the group...

But funny thing he say he going to the game but i guess he leave early and reutrn home cause he was on here before the match done.... he was shocked
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »

Trust me when I tell you this. The hurt was gone from 2003 when Boxhill came into the JFF office and the Senior Reggae Boyz were knocked out of the World Cup qualifiers semi-final round.
So nothing anyone says good or bad about any Reggae Boyz team will hurt. The only thing that will really hurt is Boxhill being re-elected in November which I don't see happening.
As a matter of fact, I wish our U-16 Young Boyz to get knocked out of the CFU Youth Cup's first round which I think will be held sometime in August.
So say all the negative things you want to say. I have already pulled off the bandage that is Creston Boxhill.      
jjbrown

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2007, 10:05:47 AM »

Trust me when I tell you this. The hurt was gone from 2003 when Boxhill came into the JFF office and the Senior Reggae Boyz were knocked out of the World Cup qualifiers semi-final round.
So nothing anyone says good or bad about any Reggae Boyz team will hurt. The only thing that will really hurt is Boxhill being re-elected in November which I don't see happening.
As a matter of fact, I wish our U-16 Young Boyz to get knocked out of the CFU Youth Cup's first round which I think will be held sometime in August.
So say all the negative things you want to say. I have already pulled off the bandage that is Creston Boxhill.      

only a Jamaican would say some stupid ish like this...Thank God for TNT!!! ;D

We Trinis will always support our boys on the pitch :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »

Laaawwwddd fadder.....de man wishing bad on he own team.....  :rotfl:........jeez and ages.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »

JA2099 said
 we eh beat mexico you all lorse to honduras and mexico
trinidad result have not been good
Oh i cannot see trinidad beating anyteam the the group...

But funny thing he say he going to the game but i guess he leave early and reutrn home cause he was on here before the match done.... he was shocked
Nope! I couldn't go to the match. I had to stay at home with my daughter while the wife had to go to work unexpectedly.
And I said what I believed because Trinis predictions at the time also put Jamaica at the bottom of the table with no points. So what I said cannot change. Nor can those Trinis predictions.
Win, lose or draw. I don't hide like others with results
concerning the Reggae Boyz.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2007, 10:16:09 AM »

Always support. No you don't! The present event calls for waggonist Trinis to support their team now. Even I know that about Jamaican supporters.
However this is all for Boxhill since he is already worried about saving his job. And I don't think. NO! I know for sure that he has no preparation games for our U16 Young Boyz lined up.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:28:17 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2007, 10:23:06 AM »
dem yutes f**k up Jamaica innah Jamaica ? weys dah one dread? .. I hope TNT National team looking because Reggaeboyz have made dem there Bitches lately. Dais is serious talk . I hope de National teal looking.. Hats of to de yutes , I cya understan how some of dem fellas does be boasting so and JA getting wood from all sides.. I wonder if dey living in denial ?? I being serious here man , Jamaica aint mekin no kind of cup of lately... I honestly hope come wrl cup qualifying dem f**kers doh play this bullshit dey playing of lately...
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »

Yuh embarassing yourself now  :devil: :devil:  Besides..you said some very negative things about T&T in the beginning and you were very confident of Jamaica quaifying for the Under 17 WC. You did that all by yourself...nobody came on here predicting JA would finish dead last. That was all you. So why r u making a fool of yourself by saying something completely different now. You wrote endless posts about how upset you were with Jack Warner for allegedly 'cheating' JA out of winning the last Under 16 CFU title. Now you saying you want Jamaica to get licks in the next Under 16 CFU Cup. If I recall..Boxhill was in charge then too. Lord..RF and Lionpaw must be shaking their head in disgust. I know it hard fella.....but no need to go dey just so yuh doh colleck no more talks. So far yuh get off easy.....

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2007, 10:38:53 AM »

Yuh embarassing yourself now  :devil: :devil:  Besides..you said some very negative things about T&T in the beginning and you were very confident of Jamaica quaifying for the Under 17 WC. You did that all by yourself...nobody came on here predicting JA would finish dead last. That was all you. So why r u making a fool of yourself by saying something completely different now. You wrote endless posts about how upset you were with Jack Warner for allegedly 'cheating' JA out of winning the last Under 16 CFU title. Now you saying you want Jamaica to get licks in the next Under 16 CFU Cup. If I recall..Boxhill was in charge then too. Lord..RF and Lionpaw must be shaking their head in disgust. I know it hard fella.....but no need to go dey just so yuh doh colleck no more talks. So far yuh get off easy.....
I stand by whatever I said, including after the 1-nil loss to Costa Rica where I posted what my friend told me that the T&T U-17s would beat the Jamaican U-17s after he saw them at practise.
I guess you purposely forgot to mention that. :devil:
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2007, 10:50:45 AM »
dem yutes f**k up Jamaica innah Jamaica ? weys dah one dread? .. I hope TNT National team looking because Reggaeboyz have made dem there Bitches lately. Dais is serious talk . I hope de National teal looking.. Hats of to de yutes , I cya understan how some of dem fellas does be boasting so and JA getting wood from all sides.. I wonder if dey living in denial ?? I being serious here man , Jamaica aint mekin no kind of cup of lately... I honestly hope come wrl cup qualifying dem f**kers doh play this bullshit dey playing of lately...
warmonga..

well with the current events taking place in ja with the gay marriage and cross dressers it not suprising that jakans would be geting wood from all angles
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2007, 10:52:31 AM »

filho i remember him saying also that jack plan to screw ja up backfired becuase they got 3 qualify games in the CFU ....

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2007, 11:27:11 AM »

I stand by whatever I said, including after the 1-nil loss to Costa Rica where I posted what my friend told me that the T&T U-17s would beat the Jamaican U-17s after he saw them at practise.

Wa? Yuh stand by what yuh say? Ja2299 do u realize yuh say yuh wanted  yuh Young Boyz to get licks from T&T and not qualify for the U-17 WC?  Well if this is not ah straight case of schizophrenia I eh know what is.

Quotes from jamaica2099:

“I will be here on Sunday after the match to read your posts in your time of grief and loss.”

“But don't worry. Come Sunday I will be on this forum to calm down the cries of despair and explain logically why your U-17s lost to the Young Boyz.”

“See you in the Office on Sunday to give your U-17s their pink slip.”

“I guarentee that T&T will finish bottom of the group.”

“My point is T&T will end up at the bottom of the group with 0 points.
Just my honest opinion and observation.”

“Jack Warner will be the reason why T&T won't qualify for the World Cup. And Jack Warner will be one of the reasons why Jamaica qualify for the World Cup.
I hope this simple and detailed explanation tells you what I was saying from the beginning.”

“….deep down in my heart I know Jamaica's Young Boyz will have one of the 3 spots by the third match.”

“The 2 positive results against Mexico plus the preparation of Jamaica's U-17 Young Reggae Boyz have me on a high and pumped up.”

“See you in Korea”
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2007, 11:35:12 AM »

breds..who cares what your friend said during the tournament. what that have to do with what you predicted before the tournament started? all I'm saying is that there is no way you are happy JA lost that game to T&T, no matter how much you want Boxhill out.

hard luck this rounds. believe me..most trinis would have liked to see JA and T&T make it. Maybe WC2010...htat is a whole new kettle of fish. That is the great thing about football..yuh cyah sleep on success and yuh cannot dwell on failure cuz something new always around the corner. but please..yuh making people laugh with the idea that you're glad T&T won....or should we turn our attention back to Firebrand's post  ;D

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the old haterrific JA2099 :'( :'(

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2007, 11:39:42 AM »
warmonga..

well with the current events taking place in ja with the gay marriage and cross dressers it not suprising that jakans would be geting wood from all angles

Keep in mind that the Arawaks name for the island was Xayamca-Land of wood & water. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 11:41:14 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »

Wa? Yuh stand by what yuh say? Ja2299 do u realize yuh say yuh wanted  yuh Young Boyz to get licks from T&T and not qualify for the U-17 WC?  Well if this is not ah straight case of schizophrenia I eh know what is.

Quotes from jamaica2099:

“I will be here on Sunday after the match to read your posts in your time of grief and loss.”

“But don't worry. Come Sunday I will be on this forum to calm down the cries of despair and explain logically why your U-17s lost to the Young Boyz.”

“Jack Warner will be the reason why T&T won't qualify for the World Cup. And Jack Warner will be one of the reasons why Jamaica qualify for the World Cup.
I hope this simple and detailed explanation tells you what I was saying from the beginning.”

“….deep down in my heart I know Jamaica's Young Boyz will have one of the 3 spots by the third match.”

“The 2 positive results against Mexico plus the preparation of Jamaica's U-17 Young Reggae Boyz have me on a high and pumped up.”

“See you in Korea”

Call it whatever you want. I' being a Jamaican should be expected to be a rival of T&T when it comes to sports. This is just another case of many before where both nations have met on the playing fields with T&T coming out on top this time.
The above statement will continue to be use by me and many Trinis in the future wherever Jamaica or T&T meet on the football field. Locations will change so the statements will stand as is for now and the future.   
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2007, 11:55:55 AM »

breds..who cares what your friend said during the tournament. what that have to do with what you predicted before the tournament started? all I'm saying is that there is no way you are happy JA lost that game to T&T, no matter how much you want Boxhill out.

hard luck this rounds. believe me..most trinis would have liked to see JA and T&T make it. Maybe WC2010...htat is a whole new kettle of fish. That is the great thing about football..yuh cyah sleep on success and yuh cannot dwell on failure cuz something new always around the corner. but please..yuh making people laugh with the idea that you're glad T&T won....or should we turn our attention back to Firebrand's post  ;D

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the old haterrific JA2099 :'( :'(
Analysis by any Trini will all boiled down to Boxhill's failure for me since 2003. So if that means you missing the haterrific JA2099 until Boxhill is gone then just consider that November is just a few months away.   
jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2007, 12:56:27 PM »
Analysis by any Trini will all boiled down to Boxhill's failure for me since 2003.

??? ??? ???

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 07, 2007, 01:18:39 PM »
JA2099....boy ah have to admit.....I admire yuh conviction...is a kinda dotish effort in futility....yuh brave (or dotish).....unlike RF and LionPaw.....dem cyar even face we yet.....

All yuh good yes.....

Ah loving every minute of dis....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 07, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »
JA2099....boy ah have to admit.....I admire yuh conviction...is a kinda dotish effort in futility....yuh brave (or dotish).....unlike RF and LionPaw.....dem cyar even face we yet.....

All yuh good yes.....

Ah loving every minute of dis....
Especially since I know that there are more upcoming encounters between Jamaica & T&T for this generation and the next. So the battles are ongoing. For example:
(1) The 3rd edition of the CFU Youth Cup later this year. (Not sure I'm looking forward to this tournament since it will still be under Boxhill's tenure.)
(2) Olympic 2008 Qualifiers. (A iffy for me since Bora will be coaching the U-23 Reggae Boyz, but still under Boxhill's tenure.)
(3) The 2007/08 Digicel Cup/2010 World Cup qualifiers. (This I'm looking forward to because once you are knocked out there will be no more 2010 Qualifier until 2012 and Boxhill will be long voted out of the JFF.)

jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 07, 2007, 02:42:25 PM »
(3) The 2007/08 Digicel Cup/2010 World Cup qualifiers. (This I'm looking forward to because once you are knocked out there will be no more 2010 Qualifier until 2012 and Boxhill will be long voted out of the JFF.)  

??? ??? ???

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2007, 02:57:56 PM »
He against Boxhill I guess he want Burrell
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 07, 2007, 03:10:35 PM »
He against Boxhill I guess he want Burrell
As long as Boxhill is President of the JFF I will be against him. No if or but about it.
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 07, 2007, 03:50:10 PM »

??? ??? ???

he going of man Filho  no more 2010 qualifer until 2012  :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 07, 2007, 10:26:03 PM »

Quotes from jamaica2099:

“See you in Korea”

Call it whatever you want. I' being a Jamaican should be expected to be a rival of T&T when it comes to sports. This is just another case of many before where both nations have met on the playing fields with T&T coming out on top this time.
The above statement will continue to be use by me and many Trinis in the future wherever Jamaica or T&T meet on the football field. Locations will change so the statements will stand as is for now and the future.   

Fair enough...and for now WE, TnT U 17, have cut your ass :devil:

how's that TV viewing thing working out for you. You're probably quite tired of seeing the red, white and black wishing it was yellow and green ;D

What tournaments are you guys in again? :rotfl:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:28:48 PM by Pointman »

1]; } ?>