March 28, 2024, 10:55:14 AM

Poll

Which are you more likely to choose to help raise funds for FPATT?

collection box in bar/office
2 (5.3%)
go to bank to make deposit
3 (7.9%)
attend fundraising match/lime
12 (31.6%)
buy FPATT clothing
5 (13.2%)
donation by post
4 (10.5%)
donation by card via iternet
11 (28.9%)
Would not donate
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: July 30, 2007, 04:00:37 PM

Author Topic: FPATT Thread  (Read 131961 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: FPATT targets ethical agents.
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2007, 10:22:12 AM »
Very very good news. dcs, curious to hear your opinion
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2007, 10:36:35 AM »

I almost gave it a second ago but say lemme hush my mouth   :D

ANYWAY i go talk

I glad they got some good work done over the past few weeks.  These recent developments way more significant than the games they organized (those were still important though not quite successful).  The structure they have set up where the power lies in the hands of the local players is extremely good.  It addresses a major issue of who this union represents.  It should also now be clear it is a way the foreign based have made a significant contribution back to the local game....it was needed and the timing is good. The support of the PFL is very significant....u get that first and TTFF and CONCACAF will have to come around with the way football is structured.
Soon they will want a good logo and a website to get information out there first hand and not depend on third parties.

Intersting thing to see is if they will list Mike Berry as an ethical agent.  If he goes to them and say I agree to these terms will they take him or will they freeze him out.  They have to be very careful how they go about selecting that list....it should be seen as set criteria that determine who on the list regardless of who on the committees.

Harrison might want to tone down his aggression if he really interested in working with the TTFF as they say.  History will show they don't react well to using the press to strong arm them. (i believe i recounting history accurately)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »

I almost gave it a second ago but say lemme hush my mouth   :D

ANYWAY i go talk

I glad they got some good work done over the past few weeks.  These recent developments way more significant than the games they organized (those were still important though not quite successful).  The structure they have set up where the power lies in the hands of the local players is extremely good.  It addresses a major issue of who this union represents.  It should also now be clear it is a way the foreign based have made a significant contribution back to the local game....it was needed and the timing is good. The support of the PFL is very significant....u get that first and TTFF and CONCACAF will have to come around with the way football is structured.
Soon they will want a good logo and a website to get information out there first hand and not depend on third parties.

Intersting thing to see is if they will list Mike Berry as an ethical agent.  If he goes to them and say I agree to these terms will they take him or will they freeze him out.  They have to be very careful how they go about selecting that list....it should be seen as set criteria that determine who on the list regardless of who on the committees.

Harrison might want to tone down his aggression if he really interested in working with the TTFF as they say.  History will show they don't react well to using the press to strong arm them. (i believe i recounting history accurately)

I waiting to see how that will pan out my self..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2007, 11:32:07 AM »
What are the chances that FPATT will be ready to stand as the front for the players when WC2010 qualifiers begin?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2007, 12:17:50 PM »
FPATT targets ethical agents.
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).

FPATT plans to go on a recruiting drive within the domestic leagues soon although local players are free to join of their own volition. Interested persons can call 715-8731. Membership is free for the first year.
Harrison, who returned to England last Thursday, said that locally-based players chosen for national duty were also an immediate priority as they are the “most vulnerable” commodities.
“We have got a situation here where the national players are not happy with the relationship they’ve got with the (Trinidad and Tobago Football) Federation,” he said, “and we have got to have that written out crystal clear. We can’t have things being done verbally anymore because the situation is such that you can’t be sure (contracts) will be upheld.”
Harrison held “very profitable” meetings with representatives from the Pro League executive committee and member clubs as well as the West Indies Players Association (WIPA) during his stay.
His courtesy calls on the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) and CONCACAF went unanswered, though.
“CONCACAF is the one that really annoys me,” he said, “because I understand FIFA have stated that they want to have at least 12 professional leagues in Africa and each league should be supported by a footballers union.
“Someone like Mr (Jack) Warner, who is a FIFA vice-president, would have signed up for that. They are players associations already set up across CONCACAF.
“So what I don’t understand is why Mr Warner does not want the same thing for his countrymen.”
        After reading and following this whole FPATT situation i a bit skeptical and i'm just being cautious,this is going to end up in a war between Kevin Harrison and Jack Warner/TTFF,we have to be carefull with this guy Harrison,he is into the money business just like Jack he not in this for nothing,i don't think any foreigner has T&T Football/Footballers at heart like a Trini,it's easy to sell this to our players because they don't know better at the moment they grasping for straws and this guy taking advantage of them,all the fun raisers they had what has been done so far,all they have is meetings,they trying to get the locals on board.

The agents being talked about here,are they representing players for free?my guess is players will have to pay these agents to represent them just like any lawyer.I appreciate and like what Harrison and the foreign based players are trying to do but if we don't have FPATT based in T&T run by personal based in T&T it will have problems,for example the TTFF don't want to meet/sit down with them,the locals have no access to them when they are needed,this will help the foreign based players.

Harrison seems to be working hard because that's what the job is all about,the more business he can generate it's good for him,the same does Jack so you will find they will never see eye to eye,he's moonlighting in Jack's area.How much money does the local players make,most don't make anything at all.Where i would like to see FPATT and it's agents help our players is when i see so many foreign based players scrubbing bench,getting ten/fifteen minutes in a game,some have no contracts,playing in reserve leagues,some injured/laid up and have to come back home with no future,look at the kind of money some of our players make,where are the agents?they are just no use,a waste of time.

In Football today,honestly is there anybody we can trust?everbody has their own agenda and it is how much money i can make/get, professionalism has destroyed T&T Football,it is not,will not and can't be the same because we are trying to compare ourselves with what's foreign and not being ourselves.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2007, 12:48:43 PM »
Yuh know i might be wrong but i feel shaka and stern john dem smart enough to know if this man seeking their interest or jus his ,buh wah ah want to know iz if the playerz on the present  national team hook up wid the association yet or if they have any intention of doing so,any body know  they might geh kick out to ? this remind  me of the stand off wid JACKand the ARTHUR SUITE stand off , jack win that rounds but this rounds he would not win to much  people watching . 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2007, 04:29:18 PM »
Once we have men who heart is with us and not in for just name or money. There will be no barriers. Or wait, just one, Jack Warner.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »
Like dey eh wnat no help nobody eh answer d phone. I go try again but I eh go b tryin 4 ever
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FPATT- some comments on its aims
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »
Brownsugar, i think you hit the nail on the head! I can't figure out Warners thinking. At one level, he endorses player unions, yet at home, even though its his official duty at CONCACAF, he ignores FPATT. Its not like they haven't got support from FIFPro. Somebody will eventually question his actions. It makes him look foolish. Imagine an African representative standing up at FIFA and saying "Mr Warner, you tell us we HAVE to have a union if we have a league, yet you have done NOTHING to help the union in your own country. Once we see you do something, then we will follow"

That drive him crazy.

please God, please God!!

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
FPATT targets ethical agents.
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).

FPATT plans to go on a recruiting drive within the domestic leagues soon although local players are free to join of their own volition. Interested persons can call 715-8731. Membership is free for the first year.
Harrison, who returned to England last Thursday, said that locally-based players chosen for national duty were also an immediate priority as they are the “most vulnerable” commodities.
“We have got a situation here where the national players are not happy with the relationship they’ve got with the (Trinidad and Tobago Football) Federation,” he said, “and we have got to have that written out crystal clear. We can’t have things being done verbally anymore because the situation is such that you can’t be sure (contracts) will be upheld.”
Harrison held “very profitable” meetings with representatives from the Pro League executive committee and member clubs as well as the West Indies Players Association (WIPA) during his stay.
His courtesy calls on the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) and CONCACAF went unanswered, though.
“CONCACAF is the one that really annoys me,” he said, “because I understand FIFA have stated that they want to have at least 12 professional leagues in Africa and each league should be supported by a footballers union.
“Someone like Mr (Jack) Warner, who is a FIFA vice-president, would have signed up for that. They are players associations already set up across CONCACAF.
“So what I don’t understand is why Mr Warner does not want the same thing for his countrymen.”
        After reading and following this whole FPATT situation i a bit skeptical and i'm just being cautious,this is going to end up in a war between Kevin Harrison and Jack Warner/TTFF,we have to be carefull with this guy Harrison,he is into the money business just like Jack he not in this for nothing,i don't think any foreigner has T&T Football/Footballers at heart like a Trini,it's easy to sell this to our players because they don't know better at the moment they grasping for straws and this guy taking advantage of them,all the fun raisers they had what has been done so far,all they have is meetings,they trying to get the locals on board.

The agents being talked about here,are they representing players for free?my guess is players will have to pay these agents to represent them just like any lawyer.I appreciate and like what Harrison and the foreign based players are trying to do but if we don't have FPATT based in T&T run by personal based in T&T it will have problems,for example the TTFF don't want to meet/sit down with them,the locals have no access to them when they are needed,this will help the foreign based players.

Harrison seems to be working hard because that's what the job is all about,the more business he can generate it's good for him,the same does Jack so you will find they will never see eye to eye,he's moonlighting in Jack's area.How much money does the local players make,most don't make anything at all.Where i would like to see FPATT and it's agents help our players is when i see so many foreign based players scrubbing bench,getting ten/fifteen minutes in a game,some have no contracts,playing in reserve leagues,some injured/laid up and have to come back home with no future,look at the kind of money some of our players make,where are the agents?they are just no use,a waste of time.

In Football today,honestly is there anybody we can trust?everbody has their own agenda and it is how much money i can make/get, professionalism has destroyed T&T Football,it is not,will not and can't be the same because we are trying to compare ourselves with what's foreign and not being ourselves.

From interview by Flex with Kevin Harrison......

4. Tell us a bit about your work and how hard was it to form a union being based in the UK thousand of miles away.
I am a self employed financial adviser working for PFA Financial Management, and as such, spend a lot of time with players. I knew Ian Cox quite well and he introduced me to Brent and Kelvin, who asked for my help in getting FPATT off the ground. We held meetings with leading PFA officials, who explained the process and put us in touch with FIFPro, the world association of professional footballers unions. There are currently 42 unions with over 45,000 members.
We held a fundraising event in London which raised around £2,500. It has been very difficult to form a union in T&T from London, but we have help from people such as Alison Ayres who has worked extremely hard in Trinidad to pave the way for the players return to the islands.
Supporting FPATT has cost me personally over £5,000 in lost business, as I have not been paid a penny for my work with FPATT. I also paid my own flight and accommodation costs to go to Trinidad (although these will eventually be reimbursed).

In the current climate, you're right to not trust anyone at face value. However, Sancho, Jack, etc ain't suckers. I'm sure they check him out before they alow him to get involved. Theres no doubt his career will benefit from his involvement, but is really a bad thing?

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Minister Boynes meets TTFF, then FPATT.
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:45 PM »
Minister Boynes meets TTFF, then FPATT.

Good evening, forum. I hope you don't mind me posting the occasional note here.

Let me start with a newsflash!! I just got a call from Alison Ayres, an FPATT representative in Trinidad. Minister Boynes met with TTFF reps this morning. He then had a meeting with FPATT members.

This is a major step forward, as, even though the groups were not in the same room, TTFF have officially recognised FPATT.

Also, the fact that there is now dialogue, gives us all hope.

I hope that even if the financial dispute cannot be settled quickly, at least the blacklist could be listed. This is what we all want-to see the best possible Trinidad & Tobago team. It may be too late for the Gold Cup, but World Cup qualification starts in 8 months, so lets hope we see the best of the Warriors take the field alongside the best of the so called baby warriors.

I saw a post on here that said I was attacking Jack Warner. That is not the case per se, I am angry with his lack of respect for what the players are trying to achieve for the benefit of all involved in T&T football. I just think Mr Warner should seperate out the issues, which I know he is capable of as he's a great administrator. His personal feelings should not get in the way of his position as Concacaf president and FIFA vice president.

Can I also just say thank you to all those that have voiced their support for FPATT, when we have been guilty of not providing information quickly enough. It has been incredibly difficult to conduct this launch across two continents , and you have to remmember that none of us have been involved in anything like this before.

Finally, can I say what a great country you have. I spent time on both islands and every single person I met was friendly and supportive. I only wish I had time to get tanned! I can't wait to come back out and lime with you guys. (Boy, am I glad Greenland didn't approach me first!) I really believe in this union and want to take an active part in the development of football in Trinidad & Tobago, and yes, if we can get some money rolling in, of course I would like to be paid for my work. However, it will be the local players who decide what I'm worth, if anything. I'm not here to take money from T&T football, but to add value. I look forward to your comments (I hope you don't all kick my ass in one go!)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 09:12:19 PM by Flex »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Minister Boynes meets TTFF, then FPATT
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2007, 08:47:39 PM »
Welcome yuh was goin good until u refered to Jack as a good administrator. On this site yuh eh have to kiss up to nobody we does keep it realllllllllllllll. Jack is a capital K crook.

Everybody know the blacklist eh have nutten to with the money owed. jack just badmind and is his way or the highway so I supportin FPATT because in 15 days(June 19) 70 yrs ago a fella call Butler insured that union and their players deal with fellas like Jack
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2007, 08:49:35 PM »
Big big welcome to the board, thanks for all the good work u doing, keep it going  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2007, 09:12:48 PM »

Let me start with a newsflash!! I just got a call from Alison Ayres, an FPATT representative in Trinidad. Minister Boynes met with TTFF reps this morning. He then had a meeting with FPATT members.

This is a major step forward, as, even though the groups were not in the same room, TTFF have officially recognised FPATT.

I hope that even if the financial dispute cannot be settled quickly, at least the blacklist could be listed. This is what we all want-to see the best possible Trinidad & Tobago team. It may be too late for the Gold Cup, but World Cup qualification starts in 8 months, so lets hope we see the best of the Warriors take the field alongside the best of the so called baby warriors.

I saw a post on here that said I was attacking Jack Warner. That is not the case per se, I am angry with his lack of respect for what the players are trying to achieve for the benefit of all involved in T&T football. I just think Mr Warner should seperate out the issues, which I know he is capable of as he's a great administrator. His personal feelings should not get in the way of his position as Concacaf president and FIFA vice president.

Can I also just say thank you to all those that have voiced their support for FPATT, when we have been guilty of not providing information quickly enough. It has been incredibly difficult to conduct this launch across two continents , and you have to remmember that none of us have been involved in anything like this before.

Finally, can I say what a great country you have. I spent time on both islands and every single person I met was friendly and supportive. I only wish I had time to get tanned! I can't wait to come back out and lime with you guys. (Boy, am I glad Greenland didn't approach me first!) I really believe in this union and want to take an active part in the development of football in Trinidad & Tobago, and yes, if we can get some money rolling in, of course I would like to be paid for my work. However, it will be the local players who decide what I'm worth, if anything. I'm not here to take money from T&T football, but to add value. I look forward to your comments (I hope you don't all kick my ass in one go!)

Thanks for the post, it would be nice to know your identity. Good luck and lets hope this great mess gets handled soon.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2007, 01:56:02 AM »

I think what we have to clarify is that, yes as an administrator, he looks out for the benefit of himself first, Blatter and FIFA second and all else have to wait. There is no room for fairness
In that way he is the penultimate feudal lord of global football behind Blatter.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2007, 03:01:03 AM »

Thanks for the post, it would be nice to know your identity. Good luck and lets hope this great mess gets handled soon.

Sorry, Kevin Harrison, FPATT Special Adviser.

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2007, 03:16:57 AM »
I jus' Google FPATT to see if the union site up and running yet and the search return the website for the Family Planning Association of Trinidad and Tobago ???!  I real surprised the "original" FPATT not making noise about the use of their acronym.

Anyhow, good luck to the union.  Hopefully it will get the backing it deserves................
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2007, 04:38:29 AM »
I jus' Google FPATT to see if the union site up and running yet and the search return the website for the Family Planning Association of Trinidad and Tobago ???!  I real surprised the "original" FPATT not making noise about the use of their acronym.

Anyhow, good luck to the union.  Hopefully it will get the backing it deserves................

Yeah, I saw that. Maybe they done it on purpose, after all, they have the same aims.....to prevent b**tards ruining your lives lol

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2007, 04:40:58 AM »

Yeah, I saw that. Maybe they done it on purpose, after all, they have the same aims.....to prevent b**tards ruining your lives lol
TTPFA mightve been a better choice..just my view
Kentsoulman & FPATT..allyuh doing good service  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2007, 05:03:24 AM »
Keep up the good work.... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2007, 06:05:52 AM »
Roger Boynes (Minister of Promises).

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2007, 06:07:58 AM »
Lasana un top de ball.

Look how all of a sudden the T&T fans are so badly needed. A year ago none of our players wouldn't even fart on us. Stern John even cuss we.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2007, 07:19:35 AM »

I am pleased that you are in the mix to help the players, this was needed for decades and I hope things grow to the point where we are churning out players year after year to join the European leagues!! BIG UP AND MY GRATITUDE FOR YOUR EFFORTS THUS FAR

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2007, 07:43:35 AM »
I would like you to clear up this whole thing for me...When did players sign contracts for a bonus?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2007, 09:40:50 AM »
I would like you to clear up this whole thing for me...When did players sign contracts for a bonus?
A verbal agreement is just as legitimate. It's just more difficult to prove.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
Also, I don't believe anyone has denied the existence of the agreement. It's just a matter of the accounting (how much money was left available for the players bonuses).
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
Also, I don't believe anyone has denied the existence of the agreement. It's just a matter of the accounting (how much money was left available for the players bonuses).
Even Jack agrees that he offered monies to the Squad, but it is that Microsoft Excel TYPE Spreadsheet that is proving to be the stumbling block, and not an audited report that SHOULD be given to the players Lawyer.
here in Canada even my offsprings softball organisation has to have an audited statement at the end of the year, it is just what a professional organisation should do.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:33:28 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2007, 12:09:02 PM »
Even Jack agrees that he offered monies to the Squad, but it is that Microsoft Excel TYPE Spreadsheet that is proving to be the stumbling block, and not an audited report that SHOULD be given to the players Lawyer.
here in Canada even my offsprings softball organisation has to have an audited statement at the end of the year, it is just what a professional organisation should do.

All yuh alright to take on Ponnoxx....ssssttteeeeuuuppssss!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »
Here is the TTFF Media release on this topic. At least it admits the blacklist:

MINISTER MEETS WITH PARTIES  
By: TTFF Media

Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, Roger Boynes on Monday met with both the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation and members of the Trinidad and Tobago World Cup Footbal  teamwith a view to finding a speedy resolution to the current football impasse.

Boynes first met with TTFF representatives at around 8:30 yesterday morning, where the issue was discussed, according to reports

He then met with the blacklisted members of the World Cup team at his request, founded upon the basis of his earlier meeting with the TTFF.

The meeting between the Minister and the players took place at 1:30 pm, at the Minister's Abercromby Street office. At the meeting between the players and the Minister, the players once again reiterated their availability and a desire to continue to represent Trinidad and Tobago.

They also stated that they were still baffled about their omission from the Gold Cup squad, because as far as they were informed, there was no existing FIFA law, that prevented them from playing for their country, as a result of their pending legal action against the local federation.

The players also said that up to this point, no legal action has been filed against the TTFF in any court of law.

Boynes is expected to meet again with both parties within the next 48 hours.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
Ok...good....fine.....

As long as Boynes eh take we tax dollars to play hero.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>