March 28, 2024, 12:40:48 PM

Author Topic: Gattuso delivers Liverpool taunt  (Read 2779 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gattuso delivers Liverpool taunt
« on: May 08, 2007, 11:04:49 AM »
Tenors, don't blame the messenger  ;D

BBC Sport

AC Milan midfielder Rino Gattuso has launched a stinging attack on Liverpool's "long ball" tactics ahead of the Champions League final.
Gattuso, 29, who played in the 2005 final defeat in Istanbul, dismissed Liverpool as an inferior side to semi-final opponents Manchester United.

He said: "I feel there is a noticeable difference in talent between Manchester United and Liverpool.

"Liverpool are like an Italian team of 10 years ago. Every ball a long ball."

He added: "All they try to do is defend with everybody behind the ball and one striker.

"United have far more technical players, who are quick and able to do things on the ball. Liverpool do not have those individuals."

And Gattuso set his sights on revenge for 2005, when Liverpool came from 3-0 down at half-time to win on penalties.

He said: "This final will be different - that I promise. It is important to put the record straight."

Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gattuso delivers Liverpool taunt
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
de Gatt shows no restraint on the field...de Gatt shows no restraint off the field

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »
That article reminded me of a big dub tune back in the day by Tony Rebel....

it went something like this:

"Too much gun talk ......too much gun gun talk.... too much gun talk....too much gun gun talk."

;D ;D ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
for ah man who doh have much technical ability and jes known for kicking down men and taking beat from Ronaldinho he being very cavalier with he words

Més que un club.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »
doh worry gerrard go hit him ah bullet in he left seed n leave him wid ah belly pain fuh de ress ah de match  :devil: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:33:48 PM by Madd Ras#13 »
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »
doh worry gerrard go hit him ah bullet in he left seed n leave him wid ah belly pain fuh de ress ah de match  :devil: :rotfl:

AH nut cracker of a shot :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »
for ah man who doh have much technical ability and jes known for kicking down men and taking beat from Ronaldinho he being very cavalier with he words

yeah he bumping he gum, dey have Dida the liability in goal. Gonzalez and Gerrard go kill him from de 40 yard line. Jamie got Gattuso number!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 02:52:06 PM »
dat short crutch midget better haul he contents  ;D
we go leggo Momo on he tail
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 06:07:13 PM »
What Gatts lack in technique he more than makes up for in sheer determination and stamina...him and Pirlo have a kinda secretive partnership going: Gatts win the ball, gives to Pirlo who looks for the killer pass/play....watch Milan games yuh go see

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 08:06:39 PM »
we talkin about the same liverpool where gerrard struggle to even really perform agaisnt chelsea at anfiled last game???? and the same milan where gattuso made CRONALDO his bitch???

how bout everybody SHUT THY RASS..and let d men football talk...god forbid but injury could happen and gerrad and gattuso and all d names alyuh calling DONT EVEN PLAY

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »
Yeah buh muh fren tell meh Gerrard dis de man first. So Gattuso just responding.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 07:32:46 AM »
More mind games?

BBC Sport

Ferguson backs Milan to beat Reds   

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Liverpool have no chance of beating AC Milan in the Champions League final on 23 May.

Milan beat United in the semi-finals to set up a repeat of the 2005 final, which Liverpool won on penalties.

Ferguson told the Sun: "I'd bet for sure that Milan will win the Champions League. I'm absolutely certain of it.

"I told their manager Carlo Ancelotti at the end of our semi-final that there is no way he cannot win it now."

Ferguson plans to toast Milan's victory with a bottle of wine given to him by Ancelotti after his side had lost in Italy.

I'm still trying to analyse the factors involved but the truth remains we faced one of the best performances in the history of AC Milan

"Carlo gave me a magnificent bottle of wine," Ferguson added. "But I immediately told him I would only drink his wine once I see him lifting the Champions Cup."

The United boss admits his team were outclassed in the second leg of their semi-final, which Milan won 3-0.

But Ferguson believes his side were tired from their efforts in the Premiership the previous weekend, which helped United regain the title for the first time since 2003.

"Milan's second-leg victory over us was stupendous, fantastic and extraordinary," Ferguson said.

"But I know we paid a high price for the Premiership fightback which we needed at Everton to turn a 2-0 scoreline into a 4-2 victory.

"Last week, Milan were fresher and better prepared tactically and physically.

"I'm still trying to analyse the factors involved. But the truth remains we faced one of the best performances in the history of AC Milan."

Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:53 AM »
Mamaguay....

I eh know if Fergie trying to shit up Liverpool or Milan, but that is master of mind games. De man just say the EPL is the best. Now he giving Mailn one setta props. Either he a) putting the pressure on Milan hoping dey crack under the pressure of being favorites, or b) shitting up the hated Reds of Liverpool (who are actually ManU's most hated rivals)...or c) he just giving his honest opinion and I over thinking the whole thing  ;D

I going with b)...just barely

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 08:25:15 AM »
Is ah case of not wanting Liverpool to win another trophy.  After all, they are the EPL's most successful European team.  This goes beyond face value; it's about the two most successful teams ion English football, and Fergie would hate to see 'Pool lift the Cup again.  He says the EPL is his focus now, but a few weeks ago he was quoted as saying that "big" teams win the Cahmpions League, and that Man U, as a "big" club, needs to win a few more of those, and he referred to Liverpool and Milan as being in that category of successful "big" clubs that get it done in Europe.  He wish he had five stars on Man U's team shirt like 'Pool.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 08:38:20 AM »
Mamaguay....

I eh know if Fergie trying to shit up Liverpool or Milan, but that is master of mind games. De man just say the EPL is the best. Now he giving Mailn one setta props. Either he a) putting the pressure on Milan hoping dey crack under the pressure of being favorites, or b) shitting up the hated Reds of Liverpool (who are actually ManU's most hated rivals)...or c) he just giving his honest opinion and I over thinking the whole thing  ;D

I going with b)...just barely
I going with (c).
And actually even though 'pool are ONE of the fiercest rivals, SAF actually has a respect for the club and it's history.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
if is one thing i learn't in this sport is tuh never bump yuh gum in this sport
you usually end up eating your words ask Fergie and Mourniho

I lboe meh AC but some how ah feel Gattuso doom them with his foolish comments

1]; } ?>