April 27, 2024, 09:04:42 PM

Author Topic: Coincidence or not..The Striking players all ketching arse  (Read 6980 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Forumites,

I was discussing this topic with some SW.net members over a few drinks last night and I say lemme pelt this one out for the forum.

Yuh notice all the players who strike ketching they arse or gorn tru and all those who ent strike...ahem..doing well.

Only one exception to the rule....Kenwyne Jones. He doing good.

Take a look

Carlos...EPL, named on Championship XI team. In form
Yorke...On his way to the Prem, fighting the good fight
Tallest playing regular
Ince...record for most number of clean sheet for the club, regular starter.
Latapy...still running it in Scotland

Those who strike

Stern....sniffing bench, hoping Keane ent sell him
Sancho...looking for a wuk
Theobold...get injured, still hunting for club in foreign
WHitley...gettin diss by Vietnam coaches
Jack...injured and cyar see he way
Birchall...getting corn on he bamsee
Wolfe....never to be seen or heard of again
Glen.....knee bruk..contract up
Shaka...getting string up in Dallas
Avery...whappen to the English contract..how he back in Mls fightin up and we seeing he salary normal normal on the message board
Cyd.....Get drop from Gold Cup side and put out to pasture.
Atiba Charles...Contract ended by mutual consent, he get screwed over in Ireland.
Samuels......when last he score a goal or make a assist? Nuttin from he.

I doe know if Span in the mix too...but he jest blight right tru when it come to injury and hard luck

I think Cox just mellowing out, and Dog and Wise kinda under low going into retirement.

Yuh think is karma, bad vibes or coincidence all the striking men besides Kenwyne ketching they arse...I mean is all of them sour sour.

Meanwhile the ones who gorn against and ent strike...the Mike Berry Boys...liking theyself..and gehhin orn.

Watch it good and draw yuh conclusions

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coincidence or not..The Striking players all ketching arse
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »
Spann eh on the blacklist. The man get a cool mill and eh play so he cyah ask for mo money. As for the blacklist players seeing trouble, so it does go sometime. The harder the battle the sweeter the victory.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »
Touches an addition to your list of non-striking players ripping up is Jason Scotland...plenty goals and looking to secure a bigger move

It hard to say if the international strike affecting de players' game on a psychological level because we hardly hear any news coming from them personally. So I eh know if is bad vibes...and if is Karma, is some harsh kinda karma because de strike can be viewed as something for de greater good...depending on how yuh choose to view it

So fuh now I go call it coincidence...and even though it implies that we Gold Cup team eh go be that bad, I still real want Samuel, Kenwyne and Birchall to play for us. Dem fellers too young for this ting and should play their international ball.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 05:21:21 AM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »
Touches yuh actually forget Scotland name?

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »
Well this begs the question....outside of Yorkie and Jones who are in form...who else on that black list deserve to be on this team....??
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 10:26:18 PM »
Touches, the conclusion I draw is:

Before yuh divide dem up into ketch arse posse and otherwise, realize that all these ballers were just covered with one brush as de socawarriors who jess come from Germany who all geh shit up by Jackula several months ago. Nobody was quite high-flying yet and everybody had a little understanding of what job insecurity and uncertainty was like, fighting up mostly in the lower leagues around the world. From that perspective (Through that lens) they thoufght they needed each other.

Later, the talk on this board was dat we expeckin' men like Sancho, Stern, Jones, Samuel, Tallest, Carlos, Gray and even Whitley to geh nicer contracts in the bigger limelight then. Men was later saying how come it eh happen yet. However, unity still seemed to be there with opportunities still possible for the various warriors.

It jess so happen that fate had it that Carlos move so. Sancho move so so, Birchall stay so, John mek he move so and Jones eh move so in his club. Whatever happened, is human nature that they would feel united as the road looked long and tough for everybody in de earlier days. Once personal issues became more acute for certain men, the pressure to break ranks was overwhelming as they recognized that Jackula had powerful blackmail tactics that could prematurely end the work visas and spoil the marketability of some players who thought that they had more to lose with their last-lap coming with aging legs. Other players tasting a gravy train opportunity coming, could not resist the man-for-himdself-so-to ass-wit-you syndrome and said "look, I want my MORNEY for MYSELF so tough" >:( . "I eh need allyuh."

Touches, I is a Trini and you is a Trini and trus' me, yuh eh give one shit about me, and de only reason we communicating is because you, like me, geh a high over seeing de warriors create some kinda pseudonationalism for all of us haters. We feel a li'l cocaine-like high when we see Carlos ress dong some dribble on weekends and wednesdays and den we go back to our purposeless lives. Apart from dat, daiz it. Yuh tink we could ever bond over a cause? No dread. I say no because all Trini means to most people is wine-on-a-bumsee in Tribe or Jouvert, decoration ting to party wit', shark and bake, hedonistic liming and drinking, seeing who can horn who nex'.

Sancho, Carlos and Theobald ALL at one time was ketchin' dey nennen. So to take dis snapshot in time to suggest who is perpetual loser and who is top dog now is dangerous. The inference yuh making is dat only ah shittong have time to make trouble with a stupid pointless, misguided, supposedly pseudo-principled confrontation with Jackula. Dat all ah dem like Sancho, Jack and "half-slab" Stern John doing it because dey have no choice but to fight administration to save dey sorry "talentless asses". Yeah Touches. I cyah change yuh lenses through which you are seeing but daiz de lens of .......of.....boy, meh eh know what to call dat nah.  

At one time Carlos was just like Glen thinking dat he could become a vagrant in Patna Village when he rip his knee to shreds in Wrexham. An injury could happen tomorrow in a stupid tackle to ANYBODY (blacklisted or not) and all who feel dat dey doh need no "ketch arse football union" would be crawling back wit' tail between dey legs beggin' fuh foodstamp before dey decoration gyul leff dem.

Yuh tink anybody care one shit whether Glen does be crying over he break-leg and de fyutyah dat cudda. Does it follow that if Sancho geh a nice break now and gets rewarded for his perseverance with a nice contrac', that he will abandon the cause to support the younger more needy ballers. Not necessarily. Somebody has to be de principled one and do de nerdy thing of standing up for others. Selfishness may appear to be the best route to personal success but I challenge that. Jackula will tempt nuff spalksmen, sorry, spolksmen ...  and others, to see his bait as de only way, but trus' me, is poison-food eventually and I warn Carlos, Tallest, to be careful, as reaping-time is coming for those who was sowing de tings dey was sowing. Y'undastan'?

The point is that one is inclined to be a stalwart of a cause not necessarily because one is a shittong. Not true that only shittongs need a false cause to cover for their inadequacies, but some men jess have principle. I believe that Sancho has principle and when he had life nicer than others years ago, and others had NEVA even smell a professional ball, he was organizing men into bodies to protect dey rights as he had gotten exposure, having seen life in Finland and all over de States. Is a fact though, that we live in a selfish world, so if you eh directly gettin' benefit fuh yuhself right now, then yuh may think that de cause is a waste ah time, especially if yuh have to sacrifice for others to benefit. Daiz not a Trini characteristic (sacrificing). Maybe jamaican, but not Trini. The stereotypical Trini doh sacrifice for a cause as he/she doh identify with anybody. Trini who go abroad, eh checkin' fuh no Trini as he/she  tinkin' "I good by myself dread". " Me eh need no T&T Association". "What I have in common wit you, steuppsss". " I is UNC , you is PNM and she is NAR". " I have sorf hair, your hair nappy so you cah geh de priviledges I have" " I went cornvornt and you went joonyah sec so what de hell I doing talking to you in Time Square. "I belong to this church and I am saved and you are part of them people and my pastor say dat you going to hell".  Setta dotish excuses to divide an' be ruled.

So leh we pretend we is proud Trinis and replay Tallest' goal and Carlos's laser beam shot .... and walk past each other when de game over with total contempt, claiming at de same time dat we proud to beat de Jamaican under 17.  In de meantime Stern, Sancho, Jack we will call shittongs. Yeah, I agree. After all, dey eh have no super bling contract and some, as suggested, just guaranteed to warm bench forever :beermug:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:46:35 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 12:01:19 AM »
Hold on dey Touches. Before yuh go dey I suggest yuh ask yuhself whether them who doing well, like Carlos and Yorke really doing well because dey eh striking or dey eh striking no more because dey doing well.

Also, dem who yuh say eh doing well. How much better dey was doing last year before dey went on strike?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 03:55:15 AM »
Touches, not sure if this is just a coincidence or not, but I do know that Brent and Kelvin are feeling the pressure. remember this: foreign players have to play a high percentage of their nations international (75% I think) or they will not have work permit renewed. This is the kinda thing that keeps you awake at night, you know?.

Don't think JW doesn't know this-its part of the pressure to back down. Regardless of the court case, getting involved with FPATT could end their careers abroad.

So when you see these other guys back down, remember it may not just be about money, maybe they're scared they'll never play for the warriors again.

But this only makes the other guys more determined. this kind of power should not be available to TTFF. It's nothing more than schoolyard bullying.

Funny how the players who backed down are represented by a guy who got paid by TTFF to attend the world cup. Who does he really represent?  The phrase "conflict of interest" springs to mind. Don't think anywhere else in the world a man can represent both player and employer.

If you take the Kings shilling you fight for the King.

As Dreamer said, you reap what you sow, and harvest time is coming.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 04:10:02 AM »
Pure Coincidence  ;)

Touches, not sure if this is just a coincidence or not, but I do know that Brent and Kelvin are feeling the pressure. remember this: foreign players have to play a high percentage of their nations international (75% I think) or they will not have work permit renewed. This is the kinda thing that keeps you awake at night, you know?.
Don't think JW doesn't know this-its part of the pressure to back down. Regardless of the court case, getting involved with FPATT could end their careers abroad.

Bravo KentSoulMan,
this is something that many on here should read and appreciate.
The ruin of a mans career because that man (or men in this instance) wants to be given what had been predetermined to be theirs. Then having those in power determine that the reward will not be forthcoming as the Government had provided a show of appreciation.
Just standing up for their Rights or just Rewards.
Maybe the Government of Trinidad and Tobago can use that argument to bring a case against FIFA that these immoral and unethical dealings will show the PEOPLE of Trinidad and Tobago in a very bleak light and that these players should be allowed to play as the best possible Team at any competition is to OUR Countries BEST interest.
It is not just a business decision now, is it?
may I invite you all to peruse another post of mine in another thread.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 10:13:32 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 04:27:24 AM »
touches yuh talkin some good shit dey and i agree  :thinking:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 05:01:27 AM »
I would say it is a mix of coincidence and pre-existing circumstances.It is coincidence that Jack and Sancho struggling because their careers were going good last year.

The rest of men though were having tough times before, it is merely coincidence that they decide to sue.

Stern, was nver loved at Coventry, get loaned out and all kind of thing.
Birchall, play his best football for Trini, is a winger in England who can't beat and has no pace, he see bright lights and make a bad move.
Theobold...make his own bed, I hope them Units go far
WHitley...Always a tough prospect to get a foreign contract
Wolfe....never to be seen or heard of again
Glen.....A real Hard Luck Story.
Shaka...In the twilight, happy tobe playing, probably sue on principle.
Avery...see Whitley

Keep in mind too that each man decide they course based on their current prospects and they personal disposition. maybe Carlos knew their were rumblings of a transfer coming, maybe he was just content to no rock the boat. Yorke and Latas overs the scene completely and don't need no TTFF headache. Tallest like Carlos happy with where his career is.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 05:57:16 AM »
Touches....didn't Theobald jumpship in order to stay captain ah de Digicel Cup team??...I stand to be corrected....

p.s. ah eh read all de posts yet, ah goh do so later....now is time to do de people wuk...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 06:23:48 AM »
Touches i see your inference and im not gonna compare or even try to analyse but i going to straight ask yuh the question ......so based on your observation in your opinion you think that them men shouldnt "strike" against jackula and dem boy...it almost looking like yuh saying them boy wrong and as a result of that they ketching they ass....yuh had to clear that up yuh cyah put out ah post like that out there and leave it hanging......what is your theory based on your observation......?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 06:32:16 AM »
men tyring to annalysie happenstance now?as u point out it have men who striking n clic,ing right now. doh tell meh tirni changce so much dat men forget the easy and obvious reason for these kinda htings hapenning
ah obeah induced blight!!!!
dais all doh strain allyuh self looking for links when it eh have none :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 07:05:07 AM »
Hmm....the rumours of a certain advisor dabbling in certain "supernatural" things making a bit more sense............................ :-\
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 07:10:29 AM »
Hmm....the rumours of a certain advisor dabbling in certain "supernatural" things making a bit more sense............................ :-\
if dais de case we best get some ah dese oui
;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
I find men toting plenty feelings on this thread.

Every post ask me a question so here is my response to ALL of you.

I ent go so deep as to psychology, standing up for a cause, who went junior sec or straightening of hair etc.

I looking at the simple view that those who ent stike going good and those who striking...the pasture ent so green....dry season for them.

Interesting responses thus far.

Also I forgot Jason scotland...but his form and success only adds further weight to the observation.

But is there anything in the original post that is not true?

Lets continue shall we.....

Personally...I am glad the fellas standing up for what they believe in and their just dues.

p.s. Dreamer..you must not infer things like that and assume things..about what lens etc. Look at the last three lines and see the question asked. It is a simple case of % of those striking vs % of success.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 08:01:57 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 08:00:38 AM »
is ah friggin coincidence!!!!!
Dreamer jed you real preach, ah reading yuh post and it eh TEDIOUS atall, yuh hit we with real insights bredda....on ah side note, yuh sound like ah very educated fellah but yet somehow yuh eh come across like ah friggin know-it-all, show-off man.....give thanks for the insights.....oh and like ah say at the start, is ah blasted coincidence, my penny!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 08:35:12 AM »
alyuh never see "The secret"- dem fellas read the book or watch the dvd that is why they doing so good

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 09:00:49 AM »
Coincidence...
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 09:44:19 AM »
I think Touches is right concerning his thoughts on these players.Jack is the ultimate professional and operate under FIFA rules,he is obviously ahead of the game,these players are obviously digging their grave,i don't know if you all know but anything involving our players Football Jack has a hand in it and that includes personal contracts any where in the world,what's going on with these guys is not coincidence,if you all notice Jack has pulled out many a player from bad situations eg Nakhid where ever they are in the world,when these players have problems with contracts etc is the TTFF they have to turn too,what i admire about the TTFF is that right or wrong they don't budge,it seems as though their policy is regardless to what we do nobody could move us.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
Coops, I know several English club chairmen and they ain't gonna take orders from no one! They believe that the club belongs to them and if Jack Warner, Sepp Blatter or George Bush tried to interfere in their club, they'd be told to sling their ass. They don't care about Trinidad, they don't care about CONCACAF and they don't care about FIFA. Their only interest is their club making money for them. So if JW called Paul Scally at Gillingham and asked him to mess with Sancho, Jack and Cox, I think it would be a short conversation.

Truth is, that sometimes players and managers just can't work together.

If Keane had turned out to be a crap manager, Sunderland would have struggled all season and the Trini trio would have had a poor season.

JW is not all powerful. He has influence in certain areas, but he also has enemies. Sounds like you think these guys should give up the fight and leave football in T&T back in the dark ages.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 10:11:11 AM »
The Stalker has arrived.

Good point deh. Every one does be talking like JW is Superman. and he run FIFA. well dat is not true.

it's Grrreat that someone else realize dat.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 10:27:10 AM »
Coops, I know several English club chairmen and they ain't gonna take orders from no one! They believe that the club belongs to them and if Jack Warner, Sepp Blatter or George Bush tried to interfere in their club, they'd be told to sling their ass. They don't care about Trinidad, they don't care about CONCACAF and they don't care about FIFA. Their only interest is their club making money for them. So if JW called Paul Scally at Gillingham and asked him to mess with Sancho, Jack and Cox, I think it would be a short conversation.

Truth is, that sometimes players and managers just can't work together.

If Keane had turned out to be a crap manager, Sunderland would have struggled all season and the Trini trio would have had a poor season.

JW is not all powerful. He has influence in certain areas, but he also has enemies. Sounds like you think these guys should give up the fight and leave football in T&T back in the dark ages.
       Breds all i'm saying is,i don't care what clubs do and so do Jack,Blatter,TTFF,FIFA etc etc any time these guys want a contract,have a contract FIFA/TTFF plays a part in it because they have to get their cut,doesn't clubs get a cut when players are transfered from one to the other,FIFA also gets a piece of the action,look at how when Brazil,England etc have international games they get all their players because up front that's included in their contracts,is not a matter of TTFF can't do anything to these clubs is just that we are very unprofessional in our approach to Football.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 06:05:17 PM »
Coops, thats been my point all along about this blacklist.

England, Germany, Italy, Brazil etc would get their ass kicked by FIFA if that didn't send their best players for a major tournament. I'm sure all nations take part under a contract that includes a condition that they play their star players.

FIFA and CONCACAF probably have the same clause in their contracts with tv companies and sponsors.

I think TTFF would be accused of devaluing the tournaments. Maybe the sponsors/tv companies would sue FIFA/CONCACAF, then they would sue TTFF.

TTFF could try to argue that they are sending their best team, but it won't wash. Their only hope is to break a few more players. They could say they didnt select Sancho coz he's had a poor season. They could say Jack is injured. They could say Coxy is too old. But what about the others? Some of those guys had a great season.

Thats why I think TTFF could be on way out.

Yes, federations take a cut of transfers, but so do the players unions. Neither has influence over the deals, however. Bit like if you buy an FPATT shirt. The union gets a percentage of the sale price, but they don't have a say in the manufacturer.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »
It's just a coincidence

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2007, 10:22:16 AM »
Coops, thats been my point all along about this blacklist.

England, Germany, Italy, Brazil etc would get their ass kicked by FIFA if that didn't send their best players for a major tournament. I'm sure all nations take part under a contract that includes a condition that they play their star players.

FIFA and CONCACAF probably have the same clause in their contracts with tv companies and sponsors.

I think TTFF would be accused of devaluing the tournaments. Maybe the sponsors/tv companies would sue FIFA/CONCACAF, then they would sue TTFF.

TTFF could try to argue that they are sending their best team, but it won't wash. Their only hope is to break a few more players. They could say they didnt select Sancho coz he's had a poor season. They could say Jack is injured. They could say Coxy is too old. But what about the others? Some of those guys had a great season.

Thats why I think TTFF could be on way out.

Yes, federations take a cut of transfers, but so do the players unions. Neither has influence over the deals, however. Bit like if you buy an FPATT shirt. The union gets a percentage of the sale price, but they don't have a say in the manufacturer.
       Breds in the Football world you don't know who greesing who hand,these guys may look like they fighting each other but once money passing they all want a piece of the action and that's what FIFA has that's why they always come out on top.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2007, 10:36:57 AM »
Sancho hasn't been in UK for Five Years or at least 4 1/2 ??? If he has he better go buy he blue book.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2007, 10:44:20 AM »
Serial Gum Bumper ???
coughBriton daiz you cough ;D ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2007, 01:24:15 PM »
Serial Gum Bumper ???
coughBriton daiz you cough ;D ;D
;D

1]; } ?>