April 26, 2024, 09:41:45 AM

Author Topic: Protest email to FIFA members  (Read 7780 times)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Protest email to FIFA members
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »
Don't think so, WC. Keep the momentum going. all the papers can do is apply pressure. FIFA member nations can ask questions at FIFA meetings. Bet most countries aren't aware of whats happening. As I have said before, there are national federations out there that would love ammunition to fire at JW.

I say lets get writing.
well in that case would it be better for the FPATT to promote this or does the association feel that it would be best that people on this Forum take it under their wings to do so?
how yuh intend to do dis WC, what way will be most formal i.e paper based or digital to send

Think thats for FPATT to decide. However, being as they will  have to be a political organisation, they probably won't be able to express their feelings in the same way you or I could.

Therefore, I think the forum members should email their feelings direct. Be easy to cut and paste the letter to each separate federation. Bit tedious though!
i think we should make a new thread for this so that d members can be informed. and we could have every body examples in one place

Here is a letter i am emailing to all member nations of FIFA, and I'm going to edit it and send to all members of FIFPro, the association of players unions. Even if you do not agree with the blacklisted players, still send these emails, as an investigation, or even just FIFA members asking questions, could bring about change in the running of football in T&T.

If you want the world to know whats happening, cut and paste this letter, or write your own.

Any responses can be posted here.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Protest email to FIFA members
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 07:21:31 PM »
... Flood de media and let de stinkin' kakahole smell of the hidden filthy nastiness of TTFF's exploitation, victimization, persecution and rip-off of our famous just-come-from-Germany Warriors, reach outside and stink up de room like a toollum fart. I eh joking. This is abuse kept secret like in a little dungeon of some backward banana republic, wit' only illiterate people around ruled by some incestuous cannabalistic monarch. Yuh think the world knows, but really in trut' dey eh quite know .....

Get to work!
  >:(

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Now yuh talking KSM!!!!  Get the story out!  >:( . Dis is de final surge for our Warriors. All who is "guest" on de sidelines jump eeen now!

.....Jackula on de back foot right now. Ress dong a nex' bouncer in he ruckertukungkung right up to he stammerin' mout' again till he fall back on he stumps. We smelling blood , go for it!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:challenge: :challenge: :challenge: :challenge: :challenge: :challenge:

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 07:39:30 PM »
Ok guys, just to help you out.......

Email addresses for most of Asian Football Confederation

iraqfed@hotmail.com
info@jfa.com
info@kfa.org
libanfa@cyberia.net
omanfa@omantel.net
info@palfa.com
info@qfa.com
toufiksarhan@hotmail.com
uaefa@emirates.net
www.sg@yemenfootball.org
aff.kabul@gmail.com
bffbd@citechco.net
alb@sancharnet.in
iriff@iransports.net
media@ffkr.kg
famaldvs@dhivehinet.net
anfanepal@gmail.com
pff@nexlinx.net
ffsl@srilankafootball.com
tajikfootball@yahoo.com
nfct@online.tm, footballtkm@mail.ru
info@uzfootball.com
li_chen@fa.org.cn
ctfa7155@ms59.hinet.net
noc-kp@co.chesin.com
info@guamfootball.com
hkfa@hkfa.com
kfainfo@kfa.or.kr
macaufa@macau.ctm.net
ubmaya@yahoo.com
info@footballaustralia.com
bruneifasg@yahoo.com
ffc.cam@gmail.com
pssi@pssi-football.com
laosff@laotel.com
gensec@fam.org
mff@myanmar.com
philippine_football_federation@yahoo.com
stevenyeo@fas.org
fa_thailand@yahoo.com
vff@hn.vnn

Will post addresses from another confederation in next day or so.

apparently, the next FIFA congress is 28th May, so timing couldn't be better. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 10:14:54 PM »
I eh see the letter let us all flood them. They will have to tell Jack to back down.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 01:08:38 AM »
 I don't agree with this action.
This is family business.
If you want to beat up JACK keep it at home, why put this thing all over the place especially when the chances of anything coming out of it is zero ?

And what happens if the legal action is lost by the players in TTFF's favor ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 01:27:18 AM »
I don't see a letter either ???
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 01:30:45 AM »
This is family business.
If you want to beat up JACK keep it at home, why put this thing all over the place especially when the chances of anything coming out of it is zero ?

Keep it in house  ??? yuh crazy ??? and when we have a small team without we best players representing we then we get embarrrassed >:( All over de worlds go see dat and eh know what going on ??? We must bring it to him before we get it in de arse. eh..hem <clears throat>
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 02:25:36 AM »
This is family business.

Keep it in house  ??? yuh crazy ??? and when we have a small team without we best players representing we then we get embarrrassed >:( All over de worlds go see dat and eh know what going on ??? We must bring it to him before we get it in de arse. eh..hem <clears throat>

So this is not to try to get the thing resolved but rather to have an explanation for poor performances.
In fact you are indirectly admitting that even this protest letter not going to make a difference.
I ent no fan of Wim, but he got the "small team" to qualify and hopefully he will not do any worst than we have in the past, remember last Gold cup ?
So your argument for headlining this worldwide (like if they really care) is really for you not to get some pong ?

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 03:25:44 AM »
I don't see a letter either ???

Sorry, about that!

Dear Sir,

I am a true supporter of football and I hereby call on footballs world governing body, FIFA, to launch an investigation into the financial affairs of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation.
As you will be aware, a dispute arose between TTFF and the majority of Trinidad and Tobago's world cup squad concerning bonuses arising from their world cup qualification, warm up and appearance in the world cup finals. The players were offered £485 each in bonuses. It appears that the players questioned certain discrepancies in TTFF calculations of income. TTFF refused to give the players access to their audited accounts of income and expenditure relating to qualification and taking part in the world cup. This left the players with no other option than to take legal action for breach of contract. TTFF then refused to make these players available for selection for the national team, stating FIFA rules as the reason.

I  now see my  national team weakened as a consequence. This is entirely against the spirit of the game. Indeed, isn't it the duty of any national federation to field its strongest team in International competitions such as the Gold Cup, or these competitions will become devalued. The people who wield power in TTFF do not own the game. They are merely custodians of the game on behalf of the people. If people challenge them, TTFF immediately blacklist them, whether they be players or journalists. I plead for transparency in our beautiful game.

I am asking you, as a member of FIFA to call on Sepp Blatter to immediately form a committee comprised of representatives from some of the national federations and players unions and chaired by an independent person. TTFF must be ordered to produce evidence of income and expenditure. Only this way can we, the people, be sure of transparency in the peoples game. The people of Trinidad and Tobago lit up Germany last summer, but now we are destined to disappear into the footballing shadows because these men have to answer to no one.

Our voices fall on deaf ears. Your voice, however is powerful, and it can be heard by Mr Blatter.  It is your duty as a member nation of the world governing body of football to ensure fair play both on and off the field. Please, give us back our players and give us back our game.

Yours sincerely

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 03:38:57 AM »
This is family business.

Fishs, I ain't being funny, but keeping it in the family hasn't achieved much in the last 6 months, has it?

Lots have people have said that Jacks too powerful to bring down. Well maybe,you guys need some help.

Also, this is not just about the ongoing dispute, its about the deathgrip that TTFF hold over football in your country. We all live in a democracy now. TTFF is like some private members club that they want you to have no part in.

If you complain to them, they ignore you.
They only answer the questions in the press they want to.
They don't give complete answers.

As for Wim, he's done a fantastic job. However, if you read between the lines, he's on the players side too. he wants to be able to select his strongest team (don't forget, his job relies on results, so he's in jeopardy too), he's also stated that he was a member of a players union.

You can bet that Wim has never come across anything like this in football before.

One final thing, if, God forbid, the Warriors get mashed up at the Gold Cup and Wim gets sacked or resigns, do you think any reputable coach will come and workfor a country where his squad is selected for him?

This is about principle, not individual issues, and the future of the Soca warriors is in real danger.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 03:53:01 AM »
all I know is that if I want to Fell a Tree and all I have is a tiny axe, I know my job will be tough but NOT impossible as it will eventually fell after I hit it with enough strikes with the axe.
We have to have transparency within the TTFF.
No Where in Football is there a "Special Advisor" to any Football Federation, IIRC.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »
Soulman your argument is more to the point.
However (I am no Jack apologist )
I am not sure that all of what you said in your letter is correct.
Jack said on Spalk that they made all the accounts available to the players and that apart from this particular share of the net proceeds the players were paid everything else owed to them.
There are always  3 sides to a story and I would want to know what really is the deal before making bold statements about reneging on contracts etc.
The fact of the matter is that some of the players have been " black listed " for taking action amongst them 1 who is a friend of mine (I have not asked him what is going on). I have spoken to an senior ex-official who without elaborating too much has said that simple arbitration would resolve the matter but the 2 parties are too militant to go that way.

The TTFF does have a grip on our football and that is the way it should be, Jack having a grip on the TTFF is not, but everybody knows that money talks and BS walks.
Jack has been financing TT football for a long time and if he says jump big men will ask how high ?
I think this is the wrong time to try to get Jack out of our football with our teams performing the best we have seen.
The turmoil that would cause could mash everything up.
Imagine the mad rush for positions, the inexperience, the fact that our favored status (because of Jack) would chnage, the vagaries associated with goverment funding etc.

Your letter whilst well intentioned at best will get you a reply that associations don't get involved with the administration of other members and as such really can not petition FIFA on a stakeholders behest and at worst be read, chortled at and then make up space in a wastebasket.

Finally ask yourself if Wimp and company are so good at what they do and would find meaningfull employment elsewhere, why don't they simply resign and tell Jack that what he is doing is shyte ?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 04:11:15 AM »
can i direct everyones attention to this quote
"A particularly illustrative story about Cruyff concerns the tale that he wouldn't wear the famous three Adidas stripes on his sleeve, and insisted on wearing a shirt, and even shorts, with just two stripes. This was an era in which kit manufacturers were just beginning to acquire something akin to the influence on the game which they enjoy today, and it would be nice to think Cruyff was striking a blow for traditionalists against the burgeoning corporate takeover of the game, but in reality it was surely more to do with his having a lucrative contract of his own with Puma. Nothing was ever easy with this bunch of players - they'd been arguing about bonuses, and threatening strike action, three days before the tournament kicked off! "
Coach Rijsbergen mentioned this in his apperance on I95
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~goldkeep/Holland74/Squad.htm
this was in 1974, over 33 years ago....thats HOW far behind TTFF is,(and that was the year that OUR OWN TTFF people in Haiti did Nothing to protest the game where we were disallowed 4 GOALS, where by we would have gone to our FIRST World Cup. did you know that Jack was part of that TTFF group?)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:29:54 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 05:09:10 AM »
can i direct everyones attention to this quote
"A particularly illustrative story about Cruyff concerns the tale that he wouldn't wear the famous three Adidas stripes on his sleeve, and insisted on wearing a shirt, and even shorts, with just two stripes. This was an era in which kit manufacturers were just beginning to acquire something akin to the influence on the game which they enjoy today, and it would be nice to think Cruyff was striking a blow for traditionalists against the burgeoning corporate takeover of the game, but in reality it was surely more to do with his having a lucrative contract of his own with Puma. Nothing was ever easy with this bunch of players - they'd been arguing about bonuses, and threatening strike action, three days before the tournament kicked off! "
Coach Rijsbergen mentioned this in his apperance on I95
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~goldkeep/Holland74/Squad.htm
this was in 1974, over 33 years ago....thats HOW far behind TTFF is, and that was the year that OUR OWN TTFF people in Haiti did Nothing to protest the game where we were disallowed 4 GOALS, where by we would have gone to our FIRST World Cup.(did you know that Jack was part of that TTFF group?)

Yuh jus had to bring up 73 eh ?
Now mih day going steady downhill

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 05:24:44 AM »
My intention in NOT to cause others to have a bad day as a result of my posts, but to have
HOPE ……

HOPE for change in the relationship between players and the TTFF.
HOPE that ALL players, local or Foreign, can feel comfortable that they can bring concerns and difference of opinions forward without threats of being BlackListed.
HOPE that there will one day be transparency within the TTFF.
HOPE that one day the TTFF and Players both work TOGETHER for the best possible outcome in our quest for any Tournament.
HOPE that we will have the best possible Team makeup for the Gold Cup.
HOPE that Player welfare, education, insurance, contract education, contract negotiation, attorney assistance, loans, career guidance, protection from exploitation, networking  and general support will one day be a reality.

HOPE my friend HOPE. <-- click here
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:28:47 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 05:26:02 AM »
This is family business.

So this is not to try to get the thing resolved but rather to have an explanation for poor performances.
In fact you are indirectly admitting that even this protest letter not going to make a difference.
I ent no fan of Wim, but he got the "small team" to qualify and hopefully he will not do any worst than we have in the past, remember last Gold cup ?
So your argument for headlining this worldwide (like if they really care) is really for you not to get some pong ?

If that is what you gathered from my statement <eh-hem>
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 08:39:35 AM »
Soulman your argument is more to the point.
However (I am no Jack apologist )
I am not sure that all of what you said in your letter is correct.
Jack said on Spalk that they made all the accounts available to the players and that apart from this particular share of the net proceeds the players were paid everything else owed to them.
There are always  3 sides to a story and I would want to know what really is the deal before making bold statements about reneging on contracts etc.
The fact of the matter is that some of the players have been " black listed " for taking action amongst them 1 who is a friend of mine (I have not asked him what is going on). I have spoken to an senior ex-official who without elaborating too much has said that simple arbitration would resolve the matter but the 2 parties are too militant to go that way.

The TTFF does have a grip on our football and that is the way it should be, Jack having a grip on the TTFF is not, but everybody knows that money talks and BS walks.
Jack has been financing TT football for a long time and if he says jump big men will ask how high ?
I think this is the wrong time to try to get Jack out of our football with our teams performing the best we have seen.
The turmoil that would cause could mash everything up.
Imagine the mad rush for positions, the inexperience, the fact that our favored status (because of Jack) would chnage, the vagaries associated with goverment funding etc.

Your letter whilst well intentioned at best will get you a reply that associations don't get involved with the administration of other members and as such really can not petition FIFA on a stakeholders behest and at worst be read, chortled at and then make up space in a wastebasket.

Finally ask yourself if Wimp and company are so good at what they do and would find meaningfull employment elsewhere, why don't they simply resign and tell Jack that what he is doing is shyte ?

Fishs, I don't necessarily think Jack should go. The way I see it he has a major conflict of interest. I don't think he personally wants to see a players union, as that could devolve his power. However, his status within FIFA and CONCACAF means that he has to toe the official line, which is that all nations should have a resoloution chamber in place by 2010, and that should include a players representative body. Blatter has stated that he wants all new professional leagues to have players unions. It is disputes like this that FIFA wish to avoid.

My strategy is that if questions are asked at FIFA, Jack will have to tell TTFF to give way on the blacklisting. The money side is NOT my concern. They can argue for the next 10 years as far as I'm concerned. What is not right is that they can effect players livlihood out of spite.

As far as TTFF being open, I understood they produced a spreadsheet, which, as you know, is not an official audited account, and therefore items may possibly have been omitted.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »
thanks for creating the thread kentsoulman  :beermug: yuh doing ah rel good job of informing us about stuff  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
I just emailed the whole of Africa lol

CAF-African Federation

safa@safa.net
febefoo@fasonet.bf
fecafoot@fecafootonline.com
dhl@snpt.km
fecofa_sg@yahoo.fr
fdf_1979@yahoo.fr
feguifut@organge.qg
eff@telecom.net.et
latdior@hotmail.com
guineefoot59@yahoo.fr
lbrfootballassoc@yahoo.com
fmf@dts.mg
malifoot@afribone.net.ml
mfaho@intnet.mu
fmfbol@tvcabo.co.mz
fenifoot@internet.ne
ferwafa@yahoo.fr
fsf@senegalfoot.sn
starssierra@yahoo.com
tff@yahoo.com
faz@zamnet.zm
zifa@africaonline.co.zw
fufaf@yahoo.com
ftftogo@yahoo.fr
nfas@swazi.net
sofofed@yahoo.com
sff@seychelles.net
futebol@cstome.net
info@mweb.org.na
contact@frmf.ma
ffrim@maurite.mr
fam@africa-on-line.net
libyaff@hotmail.com
fal@leo.co.ls
federacaofutebol@hotmail.com
info@ghanafa.org
fegafoot@internetgabon.com
enff@tse.com.er
fifci@aviso.ci
fecofoot@yahoo.fr
fcf@cvtelecom.cv
bfa@info.bw
faf@fatutebol.ebonet.net
admfaf@mail.wissal.dz

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 10:51:51 AM »
mods we need this thread as a sticky so it wont get lost as d days go by
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:55 AM »
This is family business.

so what we must stay quiet while men suffering, yuh forget dem men take we world cup ah what.  Dem men is true heroes yuh doh treat men so dread.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 01:52:08 PM »
So when did Jack word become gospel. This is the man who say that Lisana went Arima Gov Sec and he did not get along with Jack wife that is why he write what he write.

That was not true. he say that he eh want no money from the gov't. Th enext day not the next month, year or decade he say yesterday is yesterday and I suppose to believe that he show the players the books and believe it.

My first question is which set of books. Fish spare me ok.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
Anybody but me sent emails to federations yet?

Don't forget, FIFA have big meeting on 28th May

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 05:55:40 PM »
So when did Jack word become gospel. This is the man who say that Lisana went Arima Gov Sec and he did not get along with Jack wife that is why he write what he write.
That was not true. he say that he eh want no money from the gov't. Th enext day not the next month, year or decade he say yesterday is yesterday and I suppose to believe that he show the players the books and believe it.
My first question is which set of books. Fish spare me ok.
So, Weary1969, what you saying is that an Accounting firm will not put their reputation on line by signing off dem home made spread sheets? ;) :D ;D :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
some people who say we are wasting our energy is REAL kicks oui...sorry but I just had to say that

when an Accounting Firm is willing to put their rep on de line and hand over those figures
THEN i will believe Jack....
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »
WestCoast, I don't read Wearys message that way.
Think he's saying that there ain't gonna be no independent accountant getting within 100 miles of those spreadsheets.

Thats why the issue must be forced. If there was nothing to hide, why wouldn't Warner and Camps make those players seem stupid and greedy?

If I was TTFF, and the figures were correct, I'd show them to one Liburd and make him say in print that the players are wrong.  Then I'd say that its not the players fault, they just don't understand business. They're good at running around fields and following orders, but we shouldn't expect them to think for themselves. This way TTFF are heroes and the players can be selected.

It's not happening that way, though, is it?

Even if the TTFF are in the right, they should still play the guys and let them waste their money on legal bills.

It's not happening that way, though, is it?

So, this leaves only one conclusion. Why else would TTFF embarrass themselves like this and lose the support of the fans and the trust of the other players? What do these accounts show that they don't want anyone to see?

Keep the pressure on, guys.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 06:28:10 PM »
fellas i now goin to send out my email, do you have to put your real name  ??? under yours sincerly
Youtube Channel

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 06:30:18 PM »

I don't think this is about money from either side.  If it was this would have been solved already as Anansen and Wim have both stated.

Power play on both sides.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »
If you don't want to put your real name, put your tag or where you're from i.e. SocaWarrior, Colarado

You're 100% DCS, this is about TTFF retaining absolute power over football in T&T.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
ah on a role here  ;D, i just hit up africa and asia give meh d rest when yuh get time  :devil:  :beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »
Today Africa and Asia......

TOMORROW THE WOOOOOORLDDDDDDD!

(Well, if I have time tomorrow, that is lol)

Will try to list UEFA in next day or so.

Don't expect to get replies, but the more we send, the more chance we have of someone doing something.

1]; } ?>