April 27, 2024, 02:31:05 PM

Author Topic: kevin garnett to play with kobe.  (Read 1436 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
kevin garnett to play with kobe.
« on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:07 AM »
trade rumours circulatin that lakers and timberwolves in talks about de possibilty that KG and troy hudson goin to LA fuh odom,bynum and kwame.if is true kobe still eh gettin NO CHAMPIONSHIP.hard luck fuh KG.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: kevin garnett to play with kobe.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »
hmm, I think the wolves go get the better end of that deal.  barring some free agent acquisition lakers will have no supporting cast whatsoever.  not to mention that KG is 31 with plenty mileage on him already.  Odom is the oldest of that 3 and he is 27 or 28, and everybody expecting bynum to be a star in a couple years.

then again, them men getting millions to do that job, so they should know at least one thing I don't know.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: kevin garnett to play with kobe.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 02:24:18 PM »
trade rumours circulatin that lakers and timberwolves in talks about de possibilty that KG and troy hudson goin to LA fuh odom,bynum and kwame.if is true kobe still eh gettin NO CHAMPIONSHIP.hard luck fuh KG.

short term..lakers win in this trade..long term..nobody wins...odom is nothing more than a sidekick sidekick, bynum has upside..how much I don't know, time will tell...kwame..exhibit 1 that MJ is not good off the court.

with Kobe and KG, the lakers start as a top 5 team in the west but as daryn said no supporting cast..if they can pick up about 3 solid role players they can have about 2 serious runs at the title if Phil is still coaching.

This trade reminds of the heat trade foe Shaq..2 serious runs at the title before Shaq expires..

1]; } ?>