April 26, 2024, 08:03:26 AM

Author Topic: Change of Faith, New hope for TnT in Gold Cup  (Read 8277 times)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Change of Faith, New hope for TnT in Gold Cup
« on: May 15, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »
Apparently the word out is that Dwight agreed to participate in the gold cup under the conditions that he will skipper his same World Cup team...In other words, the black list must be shredded, and his original team invited.  I am of the understanding that Jack agreed to Dwight's conditions and, measures are being put in place for the upcoming tournament in Trinidad month end.  So people, this could mean real trouble for dem rest ah team in de gold cup.....If this info is indeed accurate. 

Forumites, shed some light

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Change of Faith, New hope for TnT in Gold Cup
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 11:16:18 AM »
Apparently the word out is that Dwight agreed to participate in the gold cup under the conditions that he will skipper his same World Cup team...In other words, the black list must be shredded, and his original team invited.  I am of the understanding that Jack agreed to Dwight's conditions and, measures are being put in place for the upcoming tournament in Trinidad month end.  So people, this could mean real trouble for dem rest ah team in de gold cup.....If this info is indeed accurate. 

Do you have a source?  Or is this confidential/sensitive info. that you have received from your contacts?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 11:21:09 AM »
dais another one of jackoff/ttff oral contract?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »

Source man source.

If this is true Dwight really showing some leadership skills.

This could explain why Wim has been constantly alluding to getting the best team available. Maybe he knows that there is a real possibility of it happening.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »

Well I am not sure what you/he mean by the "same world cup team"...we all want to see the BEST TnT team for the gold cup, which would include MOST of the WC team, but by no means the entire WC squad is our BEST team at the moment. So all long as he come back and skipper the BEST possible team and doh run into the same problem by trying to force people who not suppose to be on the team to be there then I happy. Hope you get where ah coming from  ;D

Big Up!

Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »

Well I am not sure what you/he mean by the "same world cup team"...we all want to see the BEST TnT team for the gold cup, which would include MOST of the WC team, but by no means the entire WC squad is our BEST team at the moment. So all long as he come back and skipper the BEST possible team and doh run into the same problem by trying to force people who not suppose to be on the team to be there then I happy. Hope you get where ah coming from  ;D

Big Up!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Couldna say it better!!!  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »
if is true, dwight has showed he is a true patriot, this like a chess game, your move Jack.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 12:24:40 PM »
You guys asking for source? I now hear it on the radio. It is true. They invite him to play in the Gold Cup and he said that he will once he have most of the World Cup guys on the team. Jack also said that he thinks Dwight should be honored at the end of the Gold Cup for his contribution to the country.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 12:30:37 PM »
Good news ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 12:35:16 PM »
Good news ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Now remember, they aint saying nothing about if they will grant him his wish..so don't be too happy yet  :D

Kingman

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 12:36:42 PM »
TTFF more intriguing dan a flipping soap opera yes !.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 12:39:11 PM »
Popcorn anyone??
Or maybe some nuts? Salt and fresh! ;D ;D
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 12:41:05 PM »
Popcorn anyone??
give bag of pop corn and two pack of nuts, salt  :)
Youtube Channel

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 12:49:02 PM »
Popcorn anyone??
give bag of pop corn and two pack of nuts, salt :)

ah want ah pack ah nuts and ah bottle water
but 4real if this is true and his wish is granted watch out gold cup d real warriors coming

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 12:57:35 PM »
Good News!!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »

Well I am not sure what you/he mean by the "same world cup team"...we all want to see the BEST TnT team for the gold cup, which would include MOST of the WC team, but by no means the entire WC squad is our BEST team at the moment. So all long as he come back and skipper the BEST possible team and doh run into the same problem by trying to force people who not suppose to be on the team to be there then I happy. Hope you get where ah coming from  ;D

Big Up!

I think that what he meant was that all players be eligible for selection, who actually gets selected is up to Wim. I am sure that Dwight does not expect the same squad will not be selected.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 01:02:43 PM »
oooK...Tallman, ah know there is a list of the ppl who were previously invited to represent, and had been training (were they?). Let's see who we will now be discarded.... doh ah for Fpatt, and our best team etc...ah don't agree with using ppl like if they is chewing gum...if the guys take the invite and come and play without getting their proper due, (includes Yorke), what is the point of the whole exercise ? we always gettin tie up with the now, and no thought for the  next few years...what if Yorke decide they doh need to train, stay at the Hilton...
ah don't like TTFF wukkin T&T football to suite their agendas, buh ah not for no player holding it to ransom either...Half ah dozen an six...if FPATT plays then the mess still flowing in dat river, they should be trying to build membership in T&T (nb. ah not saying protest) so that all National selections would eventually come through their membership, and they future players will be gauranteed their dues, an not have to be going through the hoops of this past-time in the future....Their playing does not mean we go win the Gold cup, but a 1st message would be sent by FPATT memebers to FIFA and public, that TTFF is not representative of the T&T National team...maybe I just miss something, and all FPATT want is their own monies, and not tomorrow youths benefit ....If TTFF does say ok, and our best team plays, what happens when TTFF repeat the same stunts...We accustom to dat ? I guess....
In my opinion Dwight should have told Jack "No, Roy doh wha meh playing politriks", or "Fix the business between FPATT and TTFF , an ah dey for sure Uncle"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 01:22:04 PM »
Couple of things.......

FPATT are not representatives of the blacklisted players and will not get involved with the money issue unless invited. However, FPATT was started by some of the blacklisted players a couple of years ago, but didn't have the help and advice they have now from FIFPro, PFA, etc.
FPATT are actively in favour of the blacklist being removed. This is a different issue. Whether TTFF or the players are right about the money, players should not be blacklisted for challenging their employers.

FPATT will be a representative body for all T&T professional footballers and if the blacklisted players are now asked to join the squad, the interests of the original Gold Cup squad who are discarded must be addressed. It will be another example of mismanagement by TTFF.

Finally, I spoke to Brent Sancho 5 hours ago and he had no knowledge of this.

Guess we just have to wait and see.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 01:26:44 PM »
oooK...Tallman, ah know there is a list of the ppl who were previously invited to represent, and had been training (were they?). Let's see who we will now be discarded.... doh ah for Fpatt, and our best team etc...ah don't agree with using ppl like if they is chewing gum...if the guys take the invite and come and play without getting their proper due, (includes Yorke), what is the point of the whole exercise ? we always gettin tie up with the now, and no thought for the  next few years...what if Yorke decide they doh need to train, stay at the Hilton...
ah don't like TTFF wukkin T&T football to suite their agendas, buh ah not for no player holding it to ransom either...Half ah dozen an six...if FPATT plays then the mess still flowing in dat river, they should be trying to build membership in T&T (nb. ah not saying protest) so that all National selections would eventually come through their membership, and they future players will be gauranteed their dues, an not have to be going through the hoops of this past-time in the future....Their playing does not mean we go win the Gold cup, but a 1st message would be sent by FPATT memebers to FIFA and public, that TTFF is not representative of the T&T National team...maybe I just miss something, and all FPATT want is their own monies, and not tomorrow youths benefit ....If TTFF does say ok, and our best team plays, what happens when TTFF repeat the same stunts...We accustom to dat ? I guess....
In my opinion Dwight should have told Jack "No, Roy doh wha meh playing politriks", or "Fix the business between FPATT and TTFF , an ah dey for sure Uncle"

Is plenty things going on Max , and at the end of the day we don't have all the info.

I feel at the end of the day there will be a settlement. It will be more than the TTFF offered originally but less than the players wanted. The players will set up a new appearance fee structure with the TTFF.

As for the squad, it all depends on Wim. He has not had a chance to choose from the full player pool since he has been there so it is hard to say how he will go. Some of the qualifying squad will inevitably get left out though but it always goes that way.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »
You guys asking for source? I now hear it on the radio. It is true. They invite him to play in the Gold Cup and he said that he will once he have most of the World Cup guys on the team. Jack also said that he thinks Dwight should be honored at the end of the Gold Cup for his contribution to the country.

Kingman

which radio station you heard it on??...usually ah does get mih news on I95.5 fm, but ah miss de 12:30 pm report....and dem does usually be up to date...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »
Haha big news ,if this really happen .All jack have to  do is the rite ting and it orn !!

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »

Kingman

which radio station you heard it on??...usually ah does get mih news on I95.5 fm, but ah miss de 12:30 pm report....and dem does usually be up to date...

Red 96 fm

Kingman

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 01:49:56 PM »
Nice!!! Hope it's true :beermug:

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 01:50:02 PM »
Well if that is thee news...we are heading in the right direction. Hopefully this rumor turns out to be reality to having our full square for the tournament.  :)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »
Popcorn anyone??
yuh have honey roasted.lol........good news.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »

Big Up!

I don't care who Wim pick to go Gold Cup I just care that he has everybody to look at before he makes his picks.  He could leave half of the World Cup squad in Trinidad for all I care because if he do that then that means that them men real shit down dey self in Training so jess be happy if it is true that he have a good selection of players now.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 02:41:24 PM »
well, fellahs like spann, hardest, bleeder, roberts and galsgow will play, maybe even daniel and thomas..

God is de BOSS....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 02:47:58 PM »
Popcorn anyone??

but 4real if this is true and his wish is granted watch out gold cup d real warriors coming

I'll take two fresh, two khurma & a tamarind ball.........nutsman, yuh ha' speas in da bag too ?  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »
Popcorn anyone??

I'll take two fresh, two khurma & a tamarind ball.........nutsman, yuh ha' speas in da bag too ?  ;D
that nuts man is a corner palour ah what  :D, although i still waiting for meh nuts and popcorn but small ting  ;D
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »
wais de latest on dis?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>