April 27, 2024, 04:42:32 PM

Author Topic: UEFA CUP FINAL: Sevilla vs. Espanyol  (Read 972 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
UEFA CUP FINAL: Sevilla vs. Espanyol
« on: May 16, 2007, 02:01:31 PM »
Game is on now. Tied 1-1 in the 53rd minute. I would love for Sevilla to win. They have had a marathon season and can win 4 trophies this year. They have had a great season and repeating as UEFA champions would be deserved.

Espanyol don't get much to celebrate, so i guess a UEFA Cup win would be celebrated wildly in the other half of Barcelona. But after fielding a weakened team against Madrid on the weekend..SALT  ;D ;D ;D..hahah

Good luck to both. I think they both desreve it..but Sevilla on the verge of something special..so I give them the edge...

We'll see  :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA CUP FINAL: Sevilla vs. Espanyol
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:15:16 PM »
what a fackin game lol wow . its 2:2 now on to penalties espanyol play with ten men for most of d second half, game on fsc and espn international
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 03:30:23 PM »
Tough luck Espanyol... good fight with 10 men

dey went down 3-1 on penalties

Congratulations Sevilla!!

They have retained de UEFA Cup

now to see if dey have gas for de weekend la liga match
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 03:33:53 PM »
SEVILLA CHAMPIONS....2 years running. Only other team to achieve that was Real Madrid in the eighties. I know this is overshadowed by the Champions League but eth UEFA Cup is still a sweet little tourney and it ain't overhyped and over the top like the CL. Great teams and great games in Europe's other tournament and Sevilla just captured their 2nd trophy of the year as well after beating Barca in the Supercops played between the winners of the CL and the winners of the UEFA Cup at the start of each season. What a team. 2 down, 2 to go. I want Barca to win La Liga..but if Sevilla won it that would be amazing. Hope they definitely win the Copa Del Rey...

Dose anyone remember that Maradona actually played for Sevilla in his twighlight years...yup he did

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 03:51:25 PM »
What ah game,shows d kinda players in d Spanish league ,and dey say Epl is d best..

La Liga 4 eva
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

1]; } ?>