March 28, 2024, 03:24:12 AM

Author Topic: FA Cup Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea  (Read 21316 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: FA Cup Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2007, 12:46:57 PM »
Glory Glory Chelsea FC!

Dat goal was TOP quality.

A month ago ah was hearin real talk about some treble.
Backhand slap back to reality

:rotfl:

HUSH YUH FUCIKNG ASS NAH TOPPA

u should be d last f**king person 2 laugh

when d last time real win nething!

small mag boy, funny how your language does always take ah turn for de worse anytime your shit side loss...

Allow me to do the honors of the photos

drogba.... GOAL!!!!

diving all over the new wembley turf

hard luck dey boy shrek

heart and soul

Ay, I fed up see you cry man... how come you always disappear in big games?

Beauty and the beast! Ugly has never been so pretty..

Champions

Long live jose.. Won everything there is to win in English football

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »
GO CHELSEA!!!!!!!!

Next year ManUre...... :rotfl:

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2007, 01:23:56 PM »
Take aways from the game

Both teams seemed a bit tired from the long season and the game was ultra conservative for long periods.

An unfit robben, Cech & Drogba were Chelsea's best players.

Rooney was Man U's only bright spark today.

Fletcher is a shittong & Mikel is colour blind (his passes were awful for most of the game.)

Gigg's tap in miss was due to last minute pressure from behind, a slight loss of footing and good positioning by Cech (and no you are not allowed to push the keeper in the goal and claim that the ball is over the line)

In the end the goal was well crafted, and before the goal neither team could fully claim dominance on the run of play- so all in all the victory was well deserved for the Blues

How man eh giving no props to Claude, the man was outstanding

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2007, 02:06:01 PM »
ah reach  :(  :'( i have to tell doublet congratulations on his team win today  :beermug: well i going back in meh hole  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2007, 02:14:05 PM »
Take aways from the game

Both teams seemed a bit tired from the long season and the game was ultra conservative for long periods.

An unfit robben, Cech & Drogba were Chelsea's best players.

Rooney was Man U's only bright spark today.

Fletcher is a shittong & Mikel is colour blind (his passes were awful for most of the game.)

Gigg's tap in miss was due to last minute pressure from behind, a slight loss of footing and good positioning by Cech (and no you are not allowed to push the keeper in the goal and claim that the ball is over the line)

In the end the goal was well crafted, and before the goal neither team could fully claim dominance on the run of play- so all in all the victory was well deserved for the Blues

How man eh giving no props to Claude, the man was outstanding

Good talk- he had a good game. He sets such a high standard for himself though in such a non-glamorous position that performances like his today are pretty common and hence unfortunately go unnoticed.....

scratch Cech and put in Makas for  players of the game.....come to think of it Cech didn't do much out of the ordinary today....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »
 pencil een Ferreira one of his better performances in ah while

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2007, 02:40:15 PM »
ah reach  :(  :'( i have to tell doublet congratulations on his team win today  :beermug: well i going back in meh hole  ::)

for that yuh get some respect.....

look forward to d banter at season begining in the COMMUNITY SHEILD....

and yes fellas congrats to Maka outstanding...and wat about wayne bridge?? nuttin get pass d man ....
Terry solid as usual..same for essien although shrek get pass him a couple times...ferriera ok game...good on d attack but allow CR7 2 much cross on dat side....Lampard..sorry i mean SUPER frankie did his job no more no less.....Mikel...shows he has some touches but was erratic at times with his passing...Robben ABUSE brown till he get AH BRUISE lol...Kalou did well...SWP has earned his stay at chelsea another year...DROGBA WOW....nebody see he freekik hit  d post???

one ting i admit...ah cuss drogba and call him stern whn he was only letting vidic manhandle him...but as always when i cuss d name of stern  d man score...so dats d plan for next season wit sudnerland..cuss stern and he go score

jose now win everything in english football

and kicker doh forget cech ordinary is extraordinary for most keepers

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2007, 03:25:52 PM »
look tears... what game fergie was watching??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/6668517.stm

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said his team were denied a clear penalty in the FA Cup final defeat by Chelsea at Wembley.

He felt Michael Essien fouled Ryan Giggs in extra time, stopping the winger having a chance on goal.

Ferguson said: "It's a penalty. To lose a game and see that is disappointing.

"I think the pressure Jose Mourinho put on the referee before the game has certainly worked and I'm disappointed at that."

In the build-up to the game Chelsea boss Mourinho had called for referee Steve Bennett not to be fooled by any diving or 'provocative tactics'.

Essien challenged Giggs as the Welshman slid in to try and get on the end of a Wayne Rooney cross.

Giggs' effort was straight at Chelsea keeper Petr Cech, who appeared to carry the ball over the line as the United player collided into him.

It has been exceptional what my players have been through - we just couldn't cross the line

Sir Alex Ferguson
Ferguson added: "It's a penalty kick. Then the goalkeeper's spilled the ball behind the line.

"I think it would have been a difficult one for the linesman to call but the referee should be in a better position.

"We couldn't see where we were but when I see it now it's a penalty."

Giggs felt that Bennett the referee should have given a goal.

He said: "It was clearly over the line - that's what I was asking for. I could see it was over the line and the referee didn't give a free-kick so it was a goal.

"I felt I was getting to the ball quite comfortably and felt someone touch my leg.

"But I was claiming for the goal not the penalty.

"We're disappointed obviously. The big decisions didn't go for us and if you don't get the big decisions it is going to be hard for you.

"The referees are picked on merit and how they perform throughout the season.

"The FA Cup is a big occasion and you want the referees to get the big decisions right. They are only human and sometimes they get them wrong but in the Cup final you hope they get them right and today they didn't.

It is a clear penalty, there is no doubt about that

Carlos Queiroz
United assistant Carlos Queiroz also felt that Bennett's decision-making was affected by Mourinho's comments.

He went on: "In some moments we created the better opportunities and we had chances.

"But unfortunately come the crucial moment in the game the referee missed the most important decision but we are not surprised by that.

"It is a clear penalty, there is no doubt about that. We are not surprised because after the pressure of the last 15 days it is natural the referee under pressure is not able to make the crucial decision of the game.

"The more pressure you put on referees the more it seems like some teams and some managers become compensated in the game because nobody does anything about that.

"We could see that pressure gave a big reward to Chelsea."

Ferguson blamed tiredness for his side's below-par display in the first FA Cup final back at Wembley.

"There was a bit of tiredness. The number of games they played eventually gets to them. It was the same for both teams but I think in two or three positions we were tired," he said.

"The pitch was slow, maybe that didn't help but, from our point of view, we were tired.

"There was nothing between the two sides. Neither deserved to win or lose and we are disappointed we have lost.

"It has been exceptional what my players have been through - we just couldn't cross the line."

Giggs added: "We played well. It was two very good teams but we probably edged it with possession and chances."

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2007, 03:45:37 PM »
DAMN!  And dey say Mourinho and Wenger does cry?  ::)

I like Mikel.  He will be a VERY BIG player in a few years.  When he have de ball, yuh cyah get it offa he at all.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2007, 03:46:41 PM »
Sir Alex does always say the refs tief them a penalty, win or lose. Yuh cyah call that crying,  the man consistent
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2007, 04:05:48 PM »
what a facked up day, i have a headache, my dog dead, and i see my team loss in extra time while eating pizza in Marios, i nearly vomit when i see that goal. lord oh, i need a break  :( . lord f"#4k you drogba i gone again ah cah take it!
Youtube Channel

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2007, 04:14:37 PM »
well hardluck on d dog but cheers for chelsea still!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2007, 04:46:50 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
wha happen he get bite by, Jose dog, Dogba
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 05:14:35 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2007, 05:58:17 PM »
F Chealsea...Man U forever!!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2007, 07:03:56 PM »
F Chealsea...Man U forever!!!!!!!
ah will take a drink to tht  :beermug:  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »
Glory Glory Chelsea FC!

woe woe woe cheyenne dred... watch yuh mouth... Is ah gyul dred... yuh know if it was Warrior Tiill Death yuh was cussin ah wouldnt tell yuh anything.... buh dred come on.... yuh hadda have some kinda respect fuh ah lady.

yuh bigger dan dat.

I wouldnt even approve of this kinda behavior if it was we country she was makin fun of.

Plus.......... MANCHESTER LOST!!  ;D
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »
small mag u aint easy nah yuh let she have it boy   ::)
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2007, 07:47:06 PM »
look tears... what game fergie was watching??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/6668517.stm

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said his team were denied a clear penalty in the FA Cup final defeat by Chelsea at Wembley.

He felt Michael Essien fouled Ryan Giggs in extra time, stopping the winger having a chance on goal.

Ferguson said: "It's a penalty. To lose a game and see that is disappointing.

"I think the pressure Jose Mourinho put on the referee before the game has certainly worked and I'm disappointed at that."

In the build-up to the game Chelsea boss Mourinho had called for referee Steve Bennett not to be fooled by any diving or 'provocative tactics'.

Essien challenged Giggs as the Welshman slid in to try and get on the end of a Wayne Rooney cross.

Giggs' effort was straight at Chelsea keeper Petr Cech, who appeared to carry the ball over the line as the United player collided into him.

It has been exceptional what my players have been through - we just couldn't cross the line

Sir Alex Ferguson
Ferguson added: "It's a penalty kick. Then the goalkeeper's spilled the ball behind the line.

"I think it would have been a difficult one for the linesman to call but the referee should be in a better position.

"We couldn't see where we were but when I see it now it's a penalty."

Giggs felt that Bennett the referee should have given a goal.

He said: "It was clearly over the line - that's what I was asking for. I could see it was over the line and the referee didn't give a free-kick so it was a goal.

"I felt I was getting to the ball quite comfortably and felt someone touch my leg.

"But I was claiming for the goal not the penalty.

"We're disappointed obviously. The big decisions didn't go for us and if you don't get the big decisions it is going to be hard for you.

"The referees are picked on merit and how they perform throughout the season.

"The FA Cup is a big occasion and you want the referees to get the big decisions right. They are only human and sometimes they get them wrong but in the Cup final you hope they get them right and today they didn't.

It is a clear penalty, there is no doubt about that

Carlos Queiroz
United assistant Carlos Queiroz also felt that Bennett's decision-making was affected by Mourinho's comments.

He went on: "In some moments we created the better opportunities and we had chances.

"But unfortunately come the crucial moment in the game the referee missed the most important decision but we are not surprised by that.

"It is a clear penalty, there is no doubt about that. We are not surprised because after the pressure of the last 15 days it is natural the referee under pressure is not able to make the crucial decision of the game.

"The more pressure you put on referees the more it seems like some teams and some managers become compensated in the game because nobody does anything about that.

"We could see that pressure gave a big reward to Chelsea."

Ferguson blamed tiredness for his side's below-par display in the first FA Cup final back at Wembley.

"There was a bit of tiredness. The number of games they played eventually gets to them. It was the same for both teams but I think in two or three positions we were tired," he said.

"The pitch was slow, maybe that didn't help but, from our point of view, we were tired.

"There was nothing between the two sides. Neither deserved to win or lose and we are disappointed we have lost.

"It has been exceptional what my players have been through - we just couldn't cross the line."

Giggs added: "We played well. It was two very good teams but we probably edged it with possession and chances."

Sir Alex fresh... I actually thought dat Manu got de bigger calls today. At one point I thought de dam ref was a little biased. but it did even itself out so at de end of de game i guess he was ok. but surely not in favor of Chelsea.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2007, 08:51:05 PM »

f**k her and f**k allyuh haters

She wa play big woman ... take yuh shit

i never mention anything bout treble..she come with where yuh treble talk

like if it so easy to even do dat

Real fans is d worsee dread

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »

f**k her and f**k allyuh haters

She wa play big woman ... take yuh shit

i never mention anything bout treble..she come with where yuh treble talk

like if it so easy to even do dat

Real fans is d worsee dread

Wha'ppen popo? Yuh awright? Yuh know de more yuh geh vex de more people will provoke yuh, right? Ah sure yuh father very proud of your elegant vocabulary.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »
Yup Yup Yup

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2007, 09:20:55 PM »
Glory Glory Chelsea FC!

woe woe woe cheyenne dred... watch yuh mouth... Is ah gyul dred... yuh know if it was Warrior Tiill Death yuh was cussin ah wouldnt tell yuh anything.... buh dred come on.... yuh hadda have some kinda respect fuh ah lady.

yuh bigger dan dat.

I wouldnt even approve of this kinda behavior if it was we country she was makin fun of.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »
yuh know if it was Warrior Tiill Death yuh was cussin ah wouldnt tell yuh anything
nobody here would ever cuss WTD........FACT :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »
yuh know if it was Warrior Tiill Death yuh was cussin ah wouldnt tell yuh anything
nobody here would ever cuss WTD........FACT :devil:

ent!
i jus 2 knowledgeable on the sport of football...and i talk 0% shit.....

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2007, 11:32:25 PM »
Chelsea FA CUP Champions.......

Grandeman, dey owe yuh money boy. It look like class is permanent and form is really temporary. Shrek (Rooney) showed his class today, Rooney is in a class by himself.... but a certain other fella showed that when he come up against  opposition that can read de game all fall down. To think people was comparing this man to Kaka (de Boss). Is best dey did try to compare Kaka to Shrek at least dem 2 belong in de same arena....

Agreed boy...I aint a fan of him but you have to recognize: Shrek is class. Daiz the future of Man Utd right dey..him and Park Ji Sung. Shrek learned the intelligence aspect of de game over the past few years and he deserve a 100 percent grade, and will pass into the higher echelons of football quality.

As for C. Ronaldo, is too bad I eh bet any money in de first place boy David...  :D

Hard luck Man U fans...but yuh can't say anything about Drogba's goal. The man has been a total beast for Chelsea.

say what...1 in 3 eh bad...is only minor tournaments like the Champions League and FA Cup. Prem games against Fulham and Wigan is where de real sh*t goes down
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 12:37:33 AM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2007, 06:42:01 PM »
Hard luck Man U fans...but yuh can't say anything about Drogba's goal. The man has been a total beast for Chelsea.

If it wasn't a popularity contest, he would have been the true & deserving EPL Player of the Year

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2007, 06:44:37 PM »
Mikel real impress me yesterday.  I endorse this writer's sentiments totally.

Mourinho's plan pays off against MAN U

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mourinho's plan pays off
By Phil McNulty
Chief football writer at Wembley
[/color]

A war of attrition suited Chelsea - and United went along with it to help engineer their own downfall

Jose Mourinho made no secret of the trap he set for Manchester United - and Sir Alex Ferguson will be eternally frustrated that his side fell straight in and watched a domestic Double disappear.

The first FA Cup final at new Wembley was a mostly dreadful spectacle played out between two teams whose exaggerated respect for each other ruined the hopes of a classic being played out at English football's new £757m home.

In fact, the first 45 minutes was so bad that it had an almost ghoulish fascination as the watching world pondered how players of such quality could be so poor.

The rest was an improvement, but Mourinho's trademark brutal honesty almost revealed that it was all part of his plan.

A stand-off suited Chelsea. A dour affair suited Chelsea. A slow-motion game suited Chelsea. A war of attrition suited Chelsea.

And United went along with it to help engineer their own FA Cup final downfall.

Mourinho put his cards on the table as he said: "We know the way they play and we didn't give them that game. We didn't give them the game they wanted us to give them.

"I asked the players whether they wanted to enjoy the game or enjoy after the game. They told me they wanted to enjoy after the game.

"During the game it was not very enjoyable because the players had to think about many tactical points to control the opponents. It was not easy because you get tired, not just physically but mentally."

Chelsea's Mikel was a dominant force in midfield

Mourinho's plan worked to perfection and Chelsea's fans were not complaining about a lack of entertainment as they departed Wembley in delight.

Chelsea had the game's big players, and it was no surprise they were in defence as Michael Essien demonstrated he is only slightly less outstanding at centre-back than he is in midfield.

Paulo Ferreira had clearly been singled out as a weak link by United but coped superbly.

And Mikel Jon Obi showed what all the fuss was about when Chelsea and United conducted an unseemly scrap for his services.
The young giant prowled midfield, controlling play in a manner that belied his inexperience and showing a strength on the ball United found difficult to combat.

When Mikel adds reliable distribution to his other qualities, he will be world-class.

And up front, Didier Drogba fought a lone battle that made him a deserved match winner.

United, in contrast, looked jaded, listless, and played to a mystifying game plan.

Their trademark high tempo was missing and they seemed content to slow the game down and engage in long spells of sparring with Chelsea.

It was a tactic that suited Chelsea rather than United and reduced the effectiveness of Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs.

Rooney tried to spark United, but Ronaldo and Giggs looked like tired men at the end of a long season.

The predictable Premiership needs Mourinho in all his divisive, mischief-making, rabble-rousing glory

BBC Sport's Phil McNulty

Mourinho's style may have its critics, but if the point of his reign is to win trophies he is almost beyond reproach.

Chelsea's style is sometimes not easy on the eye, but is brilliantly effective when it comes to success.

Mourinho outsmarted Ferguson tactically at Wembley and deserves full credit - as do his Chelsea players.

Chelsea raised themselves after the bitter disappointment of losing a Champions League semi-final on penalties to Liverpool and seeing United take their Premiership title.

Mourinho labelled himself "The Special One" - and he has injected a special resilience into a side that just deserved to claim the FA Cup.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 06:46:42 PM by palos »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2007, 07:07:56 PM »
damn it lol we were robbed  :(
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »
Mourinho claims tactical triumph

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6831990

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho claimed he had outwitted Sir Alex Ferguson by masterminding a tactical victory in the FA Cup final.

Chelsea triumphed thanks to a brilliant 116th-minute finish by Didier Drogba and Mourinho insisted United would not have scored had they played for three hours.

The Blues also stifled Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo, but Mourinho said his overall masterplan had come up trumps.

"We handled Ronaldo very well but our plans were not for Ronaldo - our plans were for Man United," said Mourinho. "They are a team of quality and for me their best quality is counter-attack.

"People can think that they are a very dominant team in the game, but I disagree. They kill opponents by counter-attack.

"So if they kill opponents by counter-attack, that is what you have to stop: first of all no counter-attack; secondly, a minimum of six players behind the ball line so when you lose the ball there you have those six players there.

"Thirdly, when you can, you do double marking on the wingers.

"We worked on it during the week, the players understood what to do and you need that little bit of luck to win these big matches, and that was scoring in the last minute, but I think we deserved that."

Mourinho also revealed he has his eyes on signing a new central defender, a new midfielder and a new striker as Chelsea will lose four star players during African Cup of Nations next season - Drogba, Michael Essien, Mikel John Obi and Salomon Kalou.

However, the Chelsea manager claims Roman Abramovich will not need to dig deep to fund the purchases.

He added: "Our squad is obvious and it's easy to understand that we need a central defender, we need another midfield player especially because we will lose Essien and Mikel for the African Cup of Nations and we need a striker because we will lose Didier and Salomon.

"So if we don't get injuries and if we get three new players to give a good balance to the team I think we are in a good position.

"We don't need to spend money on big transfers, we can do it calmly, wisely, and we can do a good job and keep the money in the bank."

Mourinho insisted he was looking forward to starting the new season with Chelsea - so long as the injury situation improved - and that he was not mentally tired by the last campaign.

He said: "If we had another match to play it wouldn't be a big drama for me. I think the holidays always arrive at the right moment and the pre-season always arrives at the right moment when you are fed up with holidays.

"Our main target for next season is to clear the busy medical department we have. I want them to do the surgeries now, let them clean the bones in the ankles and the knees and I hope next season we have no problems."

1]; } ?>