April 26, 2024, 06:55:33 AM

Author Topic: again,how come tv 6 or some network cant dole out money to cover the gm?  (Read 3683 times)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
im scrambling to find a bar/pub that will carry the gm. closed circuit is the system of the devil. god only knows when i find a pub itll probably be full of guats too. if anyone in the ny area knows a place to watch the game, please inform!
Hart for president

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
It cost a tv station money, to broadcast a game, especially live from another country.  They're not going to just 'dole out' money where no one is going to watch.  They'll lose money, as advertisers aren't going to sponsor the broadcast.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
no shit rockwell, but the station wont necessarily lose money if its a big match and people will watch. how you gon say nobody will watch.its only wcq.steups
Hart for president

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
did you ever think that the cost outweighs the available sponsor money, it certainly seems that not many people outside T&T and Guatemala are interested in the game, World Cup Qualifier or not.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just curious - why do you care if TV6 bringing the game if you in New York?

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
im just wondering who and what showing the game,how and where we can get updates on saturday, and also why a big match like a wcq is no longer considered worthy of television in trinidad
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
did you ever think that the cost outweighs the available sponsor money, it certainly seems that not many people outside T&T and Guatemala are interested in the game, World Cup Qualifier or not.

it doesnt matter who watching it outside tnt and guat. pay for the rights and people in tnt will watch the match. you tellin me sponsors wont come on board because they feel nobody will watch?please. if they can air the us gm then they can air this one
Hart for president

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

it doesnt matter who watching it outside tnt and guat. pay for the rights and people in tnt will watch the match. you tellin me sponsors wont come on board because they feel nobody will watch?please. if they can air the us gm then they can air this one

Yow Supporter,  all US National team games are aired on ESPN 2.  All.  For the Guate game, you will have to find a Latin bar in an area where a lot of Central Americans live.

For the people in the Washington DC metropolitian area, check the place next to The Settings on University Boulevard in Langley Park, MD.  (close to the intersection of Roggs Road and University Blvd.)  If Trini winning, ride early!   ;D

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Perhaps the national team isn't very popular right now?  Why don't you call TV6 and ask them, or better yet offer to contribute paying for the rights?  As for outside the US (which I thought you were) only Trinidadians and Guatemalans are interested in this game.
but keep an eye on http://www.soccertv.com just in case.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
gee,why dont i call them?what a brilliant f**kin idea! in fact, why post anything at all.lets just call up ttff for all our questions, and call up manning for our seabra questions! what a brilliant idea.thanks! yeah and ill pay for the rights too.any more insightful crap you want to sarcastically spew?
Hart for president

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
you should call TV6, you want them to carry the game right?  Get some people together and put pressure on them.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
aye Yout'!...yuh mad or wha...yuh hah tuh go dey wit ah 3canal in back pocket.....dem Amigoes in Spanishville eh easy nah...wuss yet after dey dowse dong 3 budweiser is trouble in de place....

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
im scrambling to find a bar/pub that will carry the gm. closed circuit is the system of the devil. god only knows when i find a pub itll probably be full of guats too. if anyone in the ny area knows a place to watch the game, please inform!

You can check   http://www.circuitocerrado.com/barestest.htm , and click on the link to the state.  But amazingly there doesn't seem to be anything in the N.Y area.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
thanks storebay, i actually found some for ny...ill give em a call later to see if they really showin the game.
Hart for president

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Look like a few places in Miami showing the match.  I might check Soccer 7 - they have some Caribbean fetes there so the fans may be more mixed.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yo Tongue and Jahyouth if allyuh rollin to de bar, let me know. De more de merrier.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

1]; } ?>