March 29, 2024, 01:02:00 AM

Author Topic: CAVALIERS V PISTONS  (Read 8304 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CAVALIERS V PISTONS
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
CLEVELANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The heir apparent has arrived
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »
cavs win de conference final 4-2 with de 98-82 victory.pistons gone tru.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 06:11:56 AM »
Congratulations to them.  That's what happens when you play as a team.  Ah wonder if Wince was watching.  He could pick up a few tips.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 08:33:42 AM »
I real surprised

I was expectin them to give detroit a run to 7 games and then lose

I never thought I woulda see a methodical team like the pistons self destruct so easy....da youthman gibson gih dem fits

Rasheed wallace need some real anager management therapy oui...he too big and old to be still getting kicked off de court
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »
I real surprised

I was expectin them to give detroit a run to 7 games and then lose

I never thought I woulda see a methodical team like the pistons self destruct so easy....da youthman gibson gih dem fits

Rasheed wallace need some real anager management therapy oui...he too big and old to be still getting kicked off de court

I agree with yuh rasheed comment..the older he get the more dotish he act...the surprising thing is this basically the same team minus ben wallace and they cant win the East, i starting to wonder if the players were right about Flip Saunders.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 01:09:15 PM »
I not so sure about FLip.
But I do think that Larry Brown is very underrated. if he can stick around long enough, he'll have even a bad team playing well. Is a matter of whether he and the team can last long enough together to make it happen.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 07:05:37 PM »
If the teams start to fine him nuff money everytime he get put out he go stop the nonesense
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 07:26:47 AM »
de pistons will be doin some reshufflin this summer after losin de conference finals 2 years in ah row.if webber want ah ring he should move on.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »
king james playing some good ball for a 22 year old, i woulda love 2 see him in the old nba, rather than this glorified ncaa it has turned into... >:(
wuh shit yuh talkin old nba,wuh is that.the game progressin.

In addition to being a football and cricket expert, TI is also a "real baller"
He want to go back to man-on-man defending, where the whole game is a series of one-on-one plays.

man to man exposes players weaknesses, you couldnt make it as a marquee player if you couldnt play decent enough defense, the defenders were better, not its watered down, i dont expect allyuh fellahs to understand that, isolation was the beauty of the nba, bullahofallbullahs talking shit...

God is de BOSS....
so man on man jordan woulda be 10 times better,so when yuh double team that wouldnt make de player or way de game is more intense yuh dumb south american ass.yuh know evryting yuh jackass of all trades master of none.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »
south american? all dat crack yuh smokin in yuh pipe have yuh head bad oui, im from trinidad, unless you swim over from berbice or something, what de hell yuh talkin about? ??? talk english nah, i doh understand pig....

God is de BOSS....
yuh doh boost yuh grandpapi from suriname.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 01:20:53 PM »
south american? all dat crack yuh smokin in yuh pipe have yuh head bad oui, im from trinidad, unless you swim over from berbice or something, what de hell yuh talkin about? ??? talk english nah, i doh understand pig....

God is de BOSS....
yuh doh boost yuh grandpapi from suriname.

sticking to the topic, lebron is a boss for his age, better than jordan and kobe at their time, the only ting holding him back is his outside jumper, which he is working on constantly, the summer that just past, him and DUA was working out and playing 2gether, along with carmello, but carmello does use his size, in comparison james is more naturally skillful.. i could see james playing the isolation role in a half court setting like what jordan played, but james hasnt reach the level to bring the ball up the floor and and pull up at will, when he develops that dimension of his game, he will be virtually unstoppable, i could imagine without zone in the nba what he would be doing, simply because most of the zone defences in the current nba is the complex triangle zone, which was disguised in the old nba very well...

God is de BOSS....

God is de BOSS...
yuh does start talkin ah lil sense then yuh end with ah pack ah shit.yuh see de last two games when lebron was takin de ball up court and then piercin de defense fuh unstoppable dunks.yes he is stronger in de paint but he consistant from de perimetre too.

1]; } ?>