April 20, 2024, 05:29:30 AM

Author Topic: Any news on how the funday is doing?  (Read 2352 times)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Any news on how the funday is doing?
« on: May 20, 2007, 05:07:21 PM »
Any of you guys heard anything about the FPATT funday, such as attendance etc?

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Any news on how the funday is doing?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 06:46:40 PM »
Guess everybody in T&T at the match? Either that, or nobody went lol

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 06:59:34 PM »
If you talking about the celebrities vs the world cup warriors. I was listening to the game on the radio before i went to work. i left when the game was in the 60 something minute and the score was 5-1 to the warriors. Listening to that game was jokey because the commentators at sometimes didn't know who was who for the celebrities. Anyway jones real throw away and he get sub and the coach was mad at him. Stern was in the midfield and players like Andrews was striking. Birchall had a few shots on goal...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 07:04:39 PM »
de commemtators did not know the celebs???  whhhhaatttttttttttttttttttt 

just call dem gladman numer one and 2 and 3......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
de commemtators did not know the celebs???  whhhhaatttttttttttttttttttt 

just call dem gladman numer one and 2 and 3......
:rotfl:
but seriously how dey forget to invite ah man like you Big?
ah mean yuh is ah musician, footballer and big fan.
maybe yuh music is play on the wrong radio station and dem..steups
btw is 95.1FM still playing rock music?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »
It was d fete match of all fete matches. 3 thirds of 30 mins. By the lst 3rd it had bout 18 celebrities Birchall put on their juzzy and make it 19. The score end up 7-7 and 10 -10 after penalties. Dog score bout 2

Touches, Patriot, Shotta, Girl warrior and myself were there. It had other peeps but I eh know dey name. Doh expect no match report because Touches like d commentator eh know have the celebs.

They should have said someting bout TTFPA but it was a nice lime bout 2000 peeps. Since Jack and dem eh responsible we can find out how much peeps were really present.

Anil wasn't dey. I made it my business to call dey number and ask why he was the host since he anti FPATT. the man say they extend an olive branch. I guess he eh take it. Fuentes was present
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 12:17:35 AM »
It was d fete match of all fete matches. 3 thirds of 30 mins. By the lst 3rd it had bout 18 celebrities Birchall put on their juzzy and make it 19. The score end up 7-7 and 10 -10 after penalties. Dog score bout 2

Touches, Patriot, Shotta, Girl warrior and myself were there. It had other peeps but I eh know dey name. Doh expect no match report because Touches like d commentator eh know have the celebs.

They should have said someting bout TTFPA but it was a nice lime bout 2000 peeps. Since Jack and dem eh responsible we can find out how much peeps were really present.

Anil wasn't dey. I made it my business to call dey number and ask why he was the host since he anti FPATT. the man say they extend an olive branch. I guess he eh take it. Fuentes was present

thanks weary

even though Touches eh know the celebrities I still hoping for a match report, just to get a vibes of the Warriors' spirits and which of them played...it is great they made the effort in the first place

too bad nobody say anything about the Players' association. That shoulda been one of the priorities

can't believe a glad man side tie a World Cup side though  :D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 03:47:18 AM »
like you eh see he say it was 19 vs 10  :rotfl:

Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »
Yesterday was Gayelle Family day...so that might explain why Anil wasn't there.....maybe...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 12:25:52 PM »
Anil wasn't dey. I made it my business to call dey number and ask why he was the host since he anti FPATT.

What make you say he anti-FPATT?  I haven't heard or read anything to suggest this.
What he say?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 06:16:42 PM »
It easier to say what he eh say. He Pro Jack therefore he Anti FPATT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 07:29:42 PM »
It easier to say what he eh say. He Pro Jack therefore he Anti FPATT

Ok then.
Next question.
Where Jack say he anti-FPATT?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 08:45:43 PM »
Actions speak louder than words. On his last programme with Anil aprox 2 wks ago he say with his best stutter FPATT whay is dat or someting to that effect.

Do u expect Jack to be in favor of a Players Association? Then a vampire go luv the symbol of a cross.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 09:00:32 PM »
Come now dcs, ah cyah understan' why you are going to all this painful length to be Jackula's and Spalky's attorney.  Whappum, yuh lookin' fuh a wok orwah?

I do expec' da kinda  going-no-where talk from you. Is as if yuh desperately on de defensive fuh dem man. What could possibly have gotten into your head to want to be associated with wotless fellas like that. Is Spalky and Jackula yuh cousin or something? In that case ... well....ah would understand. But seriously man, you always sounded like a level headed analytic thinker.... Doh continue on da road please. It not lookin' good  :-[
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 01:01:41 AM »

I understand people have reason to believe that they will not want a players union....but there is a significant difference betw inference and having the thing on record.

I occasionally listen to and read SPALK and I have never heard him once say anything about FPATT so I want details so I can see what he said...that is all I asked for.  People free to have their views but I just asking for the details to make my own judgement.  Even on his programs he gets talk about that JW thing which I not questioning...I just want to know about what he said about FPATT...especially since it is a separate issue from the blacklist.

Kelvin Jack, Brent Sancho and others have also gone through great lengths to let people know that the blacklist thing and FPATT are two completely different issues as they should be.  I will not assume others don't see it that way.  I want to hear for mehself.  As far as I am concerned FPATT is there to work with the TTFF and make them better even if they will be at logger heads at times.  I have seen nothing from the TTFF ever recognizing or addressing FPATT...only the blacklisted players.  This is a very serious issue where exact details of correspondence, dates and figures need to be available so people can follow what is going on and not depend on opinions.

I look forward to weary's posts because she is at home and has a unique and strong perspective....but please don't do like TTFF and tell me I can't ask for details.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »
 Camps talking to Fearless on saturday:-

FEARLESS : Are you going to attending the FPATT funday tomorrow? I know you got an invite coz I was there when it was given to Fuentes.
CAMPS : I have a prior invitation
FEARLESS: So willyou be sending someone to represent you?
CAMPS (indignant): I can't SEND somebody.
FEARLESS: Why can't you send somebody from TTFF to represent you, if you can't attend?
CAMPS (chuckling): I can't make send somebody. They are also invited to the other event. If they choose to go, thats there business. I can't make them go.

I think its a strange situation when you're the boss, yet cannot delegate duties. Mr Camps must feel terrible having no one to give orders to!

It's obvious that TTFF are behaving like ostriches and sticking their heads in the ground. Unfortunately, I think FPATT are going to see Camps ass hanging in the air and buttf**k him!

Also heard that FPATT sent official invitation to the CONCACAF president (a Mr Jack Warner, I believe), to be guest of honour at the funday. I believe they are still waiting for a reply.

So, it appears that there is complete disrespect for the players union. This is very childish behaviour from Mr Camps and Mr Warner. Unfortunately for them, their little game is being played on the international stage. They may be the bully boys in their school yard, but their actions are being noted in FIFA, FIFPro, and each national federation.

I must repeat myself when I remind you that Mr Warner has signed a FIFA resoloution, both as FIFA vice president and president of CONCACAF, to support the formation of players unions, and FIFA pressured Russia into recognising a players union there. Therefore, people will begin to wonder why he's not supporting the very same thing in his own country. Questions will be asked. 

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 03:03:09 AM »

They said they have not received any official correspondence from FPATT seeking recognition.  I remember Harrison said that FPATT currently does not have any player members right now because they want to get their house in order before asking the players to join (or something along those lines).
Based on that I figured that is why TTFF haven't received anything from them and have not addressed FPATT at all.  So far it's only the blacklist they have addressed.

Camps also said JW was out of the country and would be returning next week.

Once FPATT makes official contact then their true stance will be seen.  Till then who knows....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 03:27:10 AM »
Also heard that FPATT sent official invitation to the CONCACAF president (a Mr Jack Warner, I believe), to be guest of honour at the funday. I believe they are still waiting for a reply.

I must repeat myself when I remind you that Mr Warner has signed a FIFA resolution, both as FIFA vice president and president of CONCACAF, to support the formation of players unions, and FIFA pressured Russia into recognising a players union there. Therefore, people will begin to wonder why he's not supporting the very same thing in his own country. Questions will be asked.  
Yes, Mr Warner, is the President of CONCACAF.

and to comment on the last part, Mr Warner lives in a society that has historically treated the working man like garbage and he probably feels very comfortable with the big shots in FIFA to do what ever he feels like doing.
I would say that if Mr Warner was acting like this in Switzerland he would NOT be allowed to get away with the majority of the things that he does to Players.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 10:56:15 AM »
FPATT and blacklist are kising cousins. FPATT as Sancho say has been in the works for a while the blacklist I believe is the impetus that push dem. As for Jack and Anil 2 peas in a latrine. As i said he stutterd some unpleasnt words about it when he was last on the program. I just glad that Carlos and dem eh goin so leh Hardest and dem go 4 peanuts. 

1]; } ?>