April 17, 2024, 07:37:33 PM

Author Topic: Scotty all ova de BBC again  (Read 1562 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Scotty all ova de BBC again
« on: May 20, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »
Swansea target Scottish bargains 
www.bbc.com
May 20, 2006

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/6674397.stm

Martinez has been tracking St Johnstone striker Jason Scotland

Swansea City manager Roberto Martinez is planning to dip into the Scottish market to strengthen his squad.

The Swans have already been linked with moves for St Johnstone striker Jason Scotland and St Mirren's John Sutton and David van Zanten.

Martinez also still has strong links with former club Motherwell.

"The Scottish market is thriving and more affordable than the English league and it's something the club should tap into," said Martinez.

Scotland is out of contract in August, but Swansea could face competition for the Trinidad & Tobago international.

Birmingham City, Southend and former club Dundee United have also been tracking the 28-year-old, who has scored 26 goals for Scottish First Division side St Johnstone this season.

Sutton is also out of contract at the end of the season and has yet to agree terms with the Scottish Premier League side.

Defender van Zanten has a year left on his contract.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 06:27:11 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: Scotty all ova de BBC again
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »
Birmingham go be the ideal move

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »
i seriously doubt jason wud settle for league one football..if somethin solid is offered by birmingham then i think there would be ideal for him...word is that birmingham tryin for jimmy floyd and viduka...jimmy floyd washed up in my opinion but viduka still puttin them een...scotty..d epl is d way to go a dun talk..of course daz jus me and this is jus The Board...u do wat u think is rite for u and yuh family..u a Warrior and we all from d red white and black so is always ah love...here's to the right decision :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 07:57:49 PM »
I agree with you, not Swansea.  But that Birmingham manager could be bad news.  He almost destroy Yorke and Stern John's careers.  Ah hope he at least get some look by a Championship league team.  Good luck, Scotty!!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 08:06:35 PM »
ah feel it goin an hav ah dramatic transfer wit scotty dat we aint go see it comin...shit like dat does always happen..ah club outta d blue dat we aint expec and was hidin go jes swoop down jes so jes so and it mite be a premiership side..ah on d edge ah meh seat..

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 05:48:47 AM »
ah feel it goin an hav ah dramatic transfer wit scotty dat we aint go see it comin...shit like dat does always happen..ah club outta d blue dat we aint expec and was hidin go jes swoop down jes so jes so and it mite be a premiership side..ah on d edge ah meh seat..

Wh yuh saying Chelsea go buy him to replace Shevchenko ?  ;)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>