April 28, 2024, 11:03:25 PM

Poll

DO TRINI WOMEN CUT TOO MUCH STYLE

HANDS DOWN YES!
NO
NO ANSWER FOR FEAR OF REPRIASL

Author Topic: Putting a serious question to vote  (Read 13215 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Putting a serious question to vote
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »
I personally think this thread shoulda end after Queen own
nobody shoulda talk after dat nah

Queen take dis :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Sorry cana ,it look kinda long so ah didn t read it ,my bad  ,but dat was meh 2 cents

ya making meh feel sorry for ya now....
ah didn't buff ya doux doux okay ???

talk ya talk okay...response to Queen, infact buff she for typing so much for ya to read
haha no horrors ,Can , beh yah see what is make trini women the best .......that inherent sweetness and caring  ;) tnz Cana  :-*

no scene queeny ah go read it tomorrow ,doh pecan scare meh again lol

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 09:05:07 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm i now think about somehting. is that why trini women dislike jammets so much? dey go agaisnt the cut style code and giving it up to much?? dat question is as serious as  de answers it gets eh.  ;)

oh goooode! Nah!
I done...

PH, hear meh good. AH DONE.

I read your SHORT post and ah get SO LORSE dat I feel it muss be me.

I going to take 2 cafenol and lay dong...you win.

nah boy... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 09:05:43 PM »
Nutsman and Money...what dey jail boy  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PH ah doh understand ya post....ah need to consult meh lawyer on dat

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »

no man girl, I call meh sollysittor too and as soon as ah say "PH SAY HOW...." yuh know de sollysittor heng up on me?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 09:08:24 PM »
PH  :applause: :applause: :applause: i WAS WAITING TILL SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS UP

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »

no man girl, I call meh sollysittor too and as soon as ah say "PH SAY HOW...." yuh know de sollysittor heng up on me?
:challenge: :challenge: :challenge:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 09:09:34 PM »

Sorry cana ,it look kinda long so ah didn t read it ,my bad  ,but dat was meh 2 cents

talk ya talk okay...response to Queen, infact buff she for typing so much for ya to read
haha no horrors ,Can , beh yah see what is make trini women the best .......that inherent sweetness and caring  ;) tnz Cana  :-*

Now this is lyrics allyuh...take note
I go stop and turn roun just to see where dem words come from....
Den i go come up in ya face and ask ya if ya married...DOH RUN eh?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 09:11:36 PM »

cana i bold enought o speak for all dem men in here on this one....
he mamguyging u...u mamaguying him back..and then u go make ah excuse why it eh go work out...ie go cut yuh stle... :P
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »
PH  :applause: :applause: :applause: i WAS WAITING TILL SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS UP

so Luke...you understand what PH say?

lawd...is dat what is referred to as MAN SPEAK?

because I still lorse...translate fuh meh nuh? Talk slow, draw on de board if you have to.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 09:16:40 PM »

he mamguyging u...u mamaguying him back..and then u go make ah excuse why it eh go work out...ie go cut yuh stle... :P

you ain't read when ah say DOH RUN....
As soon as ah smile and say Married???....allyuh does run FASS

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 05:50:13 AM »

nah nah yuh see dis is where we get tie up!  a mamaguy is ah mamaguy...lyrics is lyrics das two different tings.  if he mamaguy and she mamaguy back well everybody safe.  fair match.  if he bus lyrics, she gives the come hither response and then tell him ride out...den yuh could say she cut style.  ent?  das de word fuh de day...mamaguy.
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 06:19:19 AM »
Aight, ah have time to answer dis now...
Yes I make style.
No I don't cut style.
Hear meh clear skywalker...ah saying dis once den I am going back to loll awf in meh rotunda..
What is 'too much style'? When the lady doesn't respond to you? It maybe your game is lame.
We're attracted to different things at different times. So your game has to change to suit.
The approach you use when we met at the symposium on the works of J'alaladin Rumi can't be the approach you use if I bounce you up in a Destra fete.
Yuh wid meh?
Ah making style same way eh? But it different. So see me in meh cocktail dress, sipping champagne in crystal stemware while walking through the gallery reading the poems and you slide up wid a warm Carib and want to wine on meh.
OR
I wid my posse in de fete, ah have een 2, ah sweaty, ah tired, de weave loose out and henging on a side, and you come up in a tux and a plater wid caviar and trix and say "pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?"
Yuh go feel I making too much style if I steupse both times and watch you from head to toe?
Some fellas have ONE game, morning, noon, night and over de weekend. And when we doh respond, dey start to say we are lesbians, we dry up, we have 19 chirren or we is really a man in drag. EVERYTING else but face de troot. Yuh game lame.
Ah talking for me alone eh? Ah marr'red but ah not dead and when ah comb meh head and put een meh plate, fellas does look back (yes dey may well be near sighted).
Ah cah talk for other women.
If I was getting on like a latrine in de bus terminus den I would never meet and attract dis fella here. He like women wid style.
hear nuh, i tink Rooks right eh
dis verbal expose (Make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret) is of de highest quality
and den to top it ooorf she lash we wid de picture she has painted in the closing which slaps us into the here and now, shaking us into agreement as most of us want to be like de King and have nutten but a 'Oman wid Style. ;D
Queen ya good
:notworthy: :notworthy:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:33:45 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 06:32:50 AM »
Queen ...dat post look like a Abstract from your dissertation .. yuh lorse me after "rotunda"
I too naive for dis topic

and abstract or an excerpt?

Is not dat I lorse yuh nuh Nutsman...is jes dat yuh stand up in one place too long...look ahead, yuh go see meh behine...
 ;)

OK!! ;D  dais de type of view I like on occasion
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 06:44:39 AM »
doh really mind de cutting style ting... I mean; which lion want de carcass rest in front of him, it have a thrill in de hunt..

But oh gosh man, my problem is if i have de decency to say a kind word to you (not pssst, family, sorfness or nutten like dat)  and you want to watch me head to toe like de vagrant in de road, turn up yuh nose, steups and walk off, that downright disrespectful...

and trini women noted for that..

not so?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 06:56:46 AM »
doh really mind de cutting style ting... I mean; which lion want de carcass rest in front of him, it have a thrill in de hunt..
But oh gosh man, my problem is if i have de decency to say a kind word to you (not pssst, family, sorfness or nutten like dat)  and you want to watch me head to toe like de vagrant in de road, turn up yuh nose, steups and walk off, that downright disrespectful...
not so?
Omarldinho, is like day does climb up into the tree of the forbidden fruit just to see the degree of our yearning.
Day ent want no sorf man eh
de want man wid metal in day mettle... ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 07:02:26 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 07:28:18 AM »

not so?

Good Morning Omar

i have to agree with what you say.

Any man and I ain't mean trini men only, ANY Man that says "Good Mor/Aft/Nig" to me I would reply with the same. Ah doh make joke with that.
If you come with "psst reds"or "ah wish ah was ya jeans gyul."  What response you expect to get?
A popular response: "Dese jeans only have room for one ass."  Ya get vex, and name start to call.  What did you expect???

Granted, some insecure, immature women might like to be called "psst", NOT all of us.
Is the same as a woman dancing at some fete and you feel it necessary to come up from behind. She watch you head to toe, you get vex and name start to call.  Why?

Since when all women are the same ???

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 07:50:52 AM »
Along the same lines, here's another question to ponder. Had an argument about this some months ago and heard differing opinions:

If a man is at a fete, and see a woman he likes, and kindly steps over and offers to buy her a drink. If the woman does not like him and not interested, is she entitled to accept the offer of the drink, and upon receiving it, say thanks and walk off without entertaining any further discussion?

I interested to hear the responses...

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 07:55:59 AM »
Along the same lines, here's another question to ponder. Had an argument about this some months ago and heard differing opinions:

If a man is at a fete, and see a woman he likes, and kindly steps over and offers to buy her a drink. If the woman does not like him and not interested, is she entitled to accept the offer of the drink, and upon receiving it, say thanks and walk off without entertaining any further discussion?

Go ah lil further.
She take the drink say thanks with a big toothy smile den walk over to she man an give him the drink an a quick kiss den lokk back at you ......
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2007, 07:57:20 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: u would have just get played ,.Pink have a song where she does that ,take that and cool it lol .I might take back the drink .

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 08:01:20 AM »
Aight, ah have time to answer dis now...

Yes I make style.
No I don't cut style.

Hear meh clear skywalker...ah saying dis once den I am going back to loll awf in meh rotunda..

What is 'too much style'? When the lady doesn't respond to you? It maybe your game is lame.
We're attracted to different things at different times. So your game has to change to suit.

The approach you use when we met at the symposium on the works of J'alaladin Rumi can't be the approach you use if I bounce you up in a Destra fete.

Yuh wid meh?

Ah making style same way eh? But it different. So see me in meh cocktail dress, sipping champagne in crystal stemware while walking through the gallery reading the poems and you slide up wid a warm Carib and want to wine on meh.

OR

I wid my posse in de fete, ah have een 2, ah sweaty, ah tired, de weave loose out and henging on a side, and you come up in a tux and a plater wid caviar and trix and say "pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?"

Yuh go feel I making too much style if I steupse both times and watch you from head to toe?

Some fellas have ONE game, morning, noon, night and over de weekend. And when we doh respond, dey start to say we are lesbians, we dry up, we have 19 chirren or we is really a man in drag. EVERYTING else but face de troot. Yuh game lame.
Ah talking for me alone eh? Ah marr'red but ah not dead and when ah comb meh head and put een meh plate, fellas does look back (yes dey may well be near sighted).
Ah cah talk for other women.
If I was getting on like a latrine in de bus terminus den I would never meet and attract dis fella here. He like women wid style.

Oh gormmmmmmmmm Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeen!!  Ah bow dong tuh yuh throne of wisdom!!  Hear nah...Like Cana say...no post necessary after dis one nah!!  Girl....I am forever yuh subject!!  :beermug:   :beermug:   :beermug:   :beermug:
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2007, 08:10:06 AM »
Fellas, me again. (Quaggy sorry eh, dis might be a nex long epistle)

What kinda women all yuh does bounce up wid papa?
I doh have no friends so! Ay Ay...

If you constantly going behine de latrine to look for a woman all yuh MUST meet only latrine flies...

*steupse*

hear meh lyrics again to de lass question.

If I in a fete, a fella approach polite, offer to buy me a drink
As a married woman I will point to that ring, smile and decline. My husband does never let me go to a fete thirsty  ;D

When I was single and that happened, I would probably still decline.
Why?
Because some fellas feel that one drink entitle them to father every child I would ever have.

If I accept the drink however, it means there is something about you I like and yes, you can stay and chat for a bit. BUT don't stick on to me!! Read the signs because I don't play games.

I would NEVER take your drink and give it to my fella. That is just plain RUDE!

~~~~~

Coco yuh hear meh lyrics?

These fellas asking questions about a certain type of woman. I can't answer for them. It have some women does play them games. I doh have that kind of time nuh.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2007, 08:13:30 AM »

Go ah lil further.
She take the drink say thanks with a big toothy smile den walk over to she man an give him the drink an a quick kiss den lokk back at you ......

well imo .. dat is just plain wrong .. shows disrespect and if she do dat, yuh better off without she ... and it only cost yuh drink ...  ;D
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2007, 08:15:48 AM »
Not having game is one ting ,but like omarl say ...just saying morning and being dissed is harsh .Some
ppl beleave they is all that and to nice oui ,like they shit flowers lol . So sometimes they get humbled heh heh.
no scene queenie I read it this time ,this reply is for your first post eh.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2007, 08:16:37 AM »
girl Queen...I wid yuh girl. Dem men who complainin...dem looking in de wrong place, and using de wrong lyrics, so dey must get de wrong answer.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2007, 08:19:58 AM »
Quaggy, I hear you, but as ah said over and over. I talking for myself.

De same way you fellas would diss that woman who making ole style and feel she is Mz Thang, is the same way she is not a friend of mine. Ah cah take on people who so full of it, their eyes are brown. If she treatign people small, she is not friend of mine.

BUT, I am a challenge. I like it so. That way, the one who get through is a King.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2007, 08:22:03 AM »
as i said b4 women like what they HEAR.fuh a man to strike goal,so to speak,first yuh analyse the situation yuh about to venture into.b4 openin yuh mouth and shit come out just take af few seconds to analyse yuh target,de way she walkin,if she have someting to do or have somewhere to go,she frikkin busy,just keep drivin or de ones that doh have ah care in de world.de way she dress and most importantly de response yuh get from openin yuh mouth will determine if yuh score or get blank.ah goin an tell allyuh 3 different cases in which i have scored....1st target african american (she was wearin ah babydoll dress on she way to de deli to buy cigarette.up to now i eh know she age but if i have to guess i would say she was about 28).LOVER YUH BUILT LIKE AH BEAST.first words,ah get ah smile,ah stop meh van on de side and we start to chat.to cut ah long story short ah bang it within ah week.....2nd white american (jeans blouse with handbag 11 am in de mornin.)it turn out she was goin home from work.plan of attack ASK FUH DIRECTIONS.1st words... excuse me how would i get to jamaica hospital.to cut ah long story short,got directions, i'm ah medical exchange student,we had coffee in ah diner then sex in she house.....3rd AH TRINI TING FROM KELLY WORKIN IN AH REAL ESTATE OFFICE....this was done via phone.to cut ah long story short....5 to 5 in de evenin,cyar rem de day,ah pull up with meh van by she office ( i had an appointment in de same office)look inside and see one ah sexiest body i ever see.gyul had condition.(to heck with meetin i want sex).so i call i see she pick up de phone,i told her who i was and to cancel de appointment with mr. so and so.she ask WHY.my response...i want to take yuh out....she said but yuh doh know me.....i said look outside yuh will see ah black expedition,if yuh like wuh yuh see we will go fuh ah drink if not i will come to de meetin....i had ah beer on she bed while gettin ah massage NEKED...............IT REAL EZ TO GET THEM FELLAS.women like stability in ah man,confidence( talk like yuh know shit) be respectful to them ( is when yuh restin tool then yuh could tell them wuh yuh want).......ah fail ah couple times too eh.not everyday is sunday.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:24 AM »
OK..leh meh talk meh business lil bit.  Hear dis dat happen tuh meh jes Monday gorn in de airport.

Ah went tuh pick up ah fren an ah stan up waiting in Terminal 3 fuh de arrival.  Plenty seats empty but ah diddn feel like sitting dong.  De place big and space wide open (fuh who doh know what it look like).  All of a sudden dis fella appear from nowhere and come up rite next tuh me but widdout touching an say tuh me  "If I brought a chair over for you to sit, do you think the GTAA would mind".  I look tuh meh side an see de fella in a GTAA uniform.  Ah buss out a big grin because of all de empty seats in front ah meh..so hear me back "Well maybe considering all the empty seats right there...(pointing)."  his comeback..."Well I think you deserve a seat just for you.  Ah go spare allyuh de res of de conversation but suffice it tuh say, he had meh grinnin plenty.  We chatted an ting till meh fren come out.  

De ting is..de fella was well pleasant,  he smell good, was clean and he eh call meh famaleeeee or nutting so.  

So tell meh how ah do?  Ah buss style?  Ah cut style?  or ah was jes stylish!!  ;D

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 08:26:36 AM »
as i said b4 women like what they HEAR.fuh a man to strike goal,so to speak,first yuh analyse the situation yuh about to venture into.b4 openin yuh mouth and shit come out just take af few seconds to analyse yuh target,de way she walkin,if she have someting to do or have somewhere to go,she frikkin busy,just keep drivin or de ones that doh have ah care in de world.de way she dress and most importantly de response yuh get from openin yuh mouth will determine if yuh score or get blank.ah goin an tell allyuh 3 different cases in which i have scored....1st target african american (she was wearin ah babydoll dress on she way to de deli to buy cigarette.up to now i eh know she age but if i have to guess i would say she was about 28).LOVER YUH BUILT LIKE AH BEAST.first words,ah get ah smile,ah stop meh van on de side and we start to chat.to cut ah long story short ah bang it within ah week.....2nd white american (jeans blouse with handbag 11 am in de mornin.)it turn out she was goin home from work.plan of attack ASK FUH DIRECTIONS.1st words... excuse me how would i get to jamaica hospital.to cut ah long story short,got directions, i'm ah medical exchange student,we had coffee in ah diner then sex in she house.....3rd AH TRINI TING FROM KELLY WORKIN IN AH REAL ESTATE OFFICE....this was done via phone.to cut ah long story short....5 to 5 in de evenin,cyar rem de day,ah pull up with meh van by she office ( i had an appointment in de same office)look inside and see one ah sexiest body i ever see.gyul had condition.(to heck with meetin i want sex).so i call i see she pick up de phone,i told her who i was and to cancel de appointment with mr. so and so.she ask WHY.my response...i want to take yuh out....she said but yuh doh know me.....i said look outside yuh will see ah black expedition,if yuh like wuh yuh see we will go fuh ah drink if not i will come to de meetin....i had ah beer on she bed while gettin ah massage NEKED...............IT REAL EZ TO GET THEM FELLAS.women like stability in ah man,confidence( talk like yuh know shit) be respectful to them ( is when yuh restin tool then yuh could tell them wuh yuh want).......ah fail ah couple times too eh.not everyday is sunday.

Capo..you eh easy nah!!  Ah doh have word fuh yuh.  Ah go have tuh leave dat up tuh Queen if she so inclined.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:49 AM »
girl Queen...I wid yuh girl. Dem men who complainin...dem looking in de wrong place, and using de wrong lyrics, so dey must get de wrong answer.
Well speaking for myself ,I not complaining .Cause is ahwhile me einèt been to trini to see the vibes .But when ah go down ,in ah few months ,ah go test meh game and see  ;D .ah go use different styles ,ah must make some sweet ting bazodee ,cause ah partner tell meh they kinda backward   ;D Then ah go make style and backout ,cause am involved lol

Quaggy, I hear you, but as ah said over and over. I talking for myself.

De same way you fellas would diss that woman who making ole style and feel she is Mz Thang, is the same way she is not a friend of mine. Ah cah take on people who so full of it, their eyes are brown. If she treatign people small, she is not friend of mine.

BUT, I am a challenge. I like it so. That way, the one who get through is a King.
I understand man ,your not easy .I like women like that ..a challenge makes the hunt fun ,but anyting longer than a week and they gotta bounce lol.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 08:30:55 AM »
a week for what?
To get troo to whey ah does keep meh treasures?

Well boy, I would advise dem to bounce all now...

1]; } ?>