April 28, 2024, 08:09:44 PM

Poll

DO TRINI WOMEN CUT TOO MUCH STYLE

HANDS DOWN YES!
NO
NO ANSWER FOR FEAR OF REPRIASL

Author Topic: Putting a serious question to vote  (Read 13211 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Putting a serious question to vote
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »
a week for what?
To get troo to whey ah does keep meh treasures?

Well boy, I would advise dem to bounce all now...
Ah not talking about u personally hon ,just women in general .Just checking Capo post and he say the same kinda ting ,no months of waiting ,if u have to .U have no game lol ,cause women want to give it up . ;D

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2007, 08:39:10 AM »
I din read capo post sorry.

Sure, we have our needs too and some women will give it up after thirty one seconds, some a week, some a month, some 6 months or longer.

and the same woman might do all the above.

...depends.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2007, 08:44:51 AM »

Sure, we have our needs too and some women will give it up after thirty one seconds, some a week, some a month, some 6 months or longer.

...depends.
depends on what...it depends on de MAN
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2007, 08:50:03 AM »
...depends.

wait
 dat response time

is it dependant on
amount of libations ingested
or
degree of dance moves performed
or
de hunkness of de fella
or
abundance of moolar de man have
 ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:22:36 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »

...depends.
personally 1 week to long oui ,if I cant bring them dong with my first game plan .Then I might cut my loses cause they know they escape ,and can probably do it again just for kicks .Women wicked u know .

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2007, 09:01:53 AM »

...depends.
personally 1 week to long oui ,if I cant bring them dong with my first game plan .Then I might cut my loses cause they know they escape ,and can probably do it again just for kicks .Women wicked u know .
some worth that week wait,de build up is intense.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2007, 09:08:58 AM »
quags, hear you "if I can't bring them down"....

again I ask...WHO it is all yuh going after in troot? I cah talk for dem nuh.

~~~

the response time?
Depends on a whole bunch of things. Most of them having to do with mindset I think. And personally, none have to do with money.
But you're going to have to ask the thirty second women...not me.  :rotfl:

capo, no, it doesn't depend soley on the man. He may be all that and still fail for any number of reasons. Sometimes it truely isn't all about y'all.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2007, 09:19:37 AM »

...depends.
some worth that week wait,de build up is intense.
Yeah depends eh ,if she calling me and the ting mutual is cool ,once I feeling like ah begging ,I out oui .But I hate when I open the door for some brazilian ect cause I done leave and he enjoying my work ,cause she never dated somebody like me before lol ,that erks me.
quags, hear you "if I can't bring them down"....

again I ask...WHO it is all yuh going after in troot? I cah talk for dem nuh.

~~~

the response time?
Depends on a whole bunch of things. Most of them having to do with mindset I think. And personally, none have to do with money.
But you're going to have to ask the thirty second women...not me. :rotfl:

capo, no, it doesn't depend soley on the man. He may be all that and still fail for any number of reasons. Sometimes it truely isn't all about y'all.
Queen it dos not matter who she is ,and it is about us always is .Trick is to get een and out before the realize what the f**k she do .And change she mind ,she has to be like what the hell just happen ,I didn t even like him one bit  :devil:

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2007, 09:20:49 AM »
OK..leh meh talk meh business lil bit.  Hear dis dat happen tuh meh jes Monday gorn in de airport.

Ah went tuh pick up ah fren an ah stan up waiting in Terminal 3 fuh de arrival.  Plenty seats empty but ah diddn feel like sitting dong.  De place big and space wide open (fuh who doh know what it look like).  All of a sudden dis fella appear from nowhere and come up rite next tuh me but widdout touching an say tuh me  "If I brought a chair over for you to sit, do you think the GTAA would mind".  I look tuh meh side an see de fella in a GTAA uniform.  Ah buss out a big grin because of all de empty seats in front ah meh..so hear me back "Well maybe considering all the empty seats right there...(pointing)."  his comeback..."Well I think you deserve a seat just for you.  Ah go spare allyuh de res of de conversation but suffice it tuh say, he had meh grinnin plenty.  We chatted an ting till meh fren come out.  

De ting is..de fella was well pleasant,  he smell good, was clean and he eh call meh famaleeeee or nutting so.  

So tell meh how ah do?  Ah buss style?  Ah cut style?  or ah was jes stylish!!  ;D

Coco, me and you could hang...dat is me self.
Come good, lil humour, manners...de formula so blooming simple but yet still some want to stop in terminal One and bawl out to you in terminal two "SWEETNESS, GIVE YUH BOY A LIL SUMM SUMMM NUH?"

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2007, 09:23:25 AM »
Quagmire, go brave.  :beermug:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:29 AM »
allyuh takin this thread to seious steups..
any wyas everywoman different but yet the have similarities. most women have different things that thye liek that might just make things click or not. is those subtle differences most times thay men hadda try to find out to get though with the women(dais if they get the time of day thus far).
men hadda be adabtable and dais why i does thank trini women i go never complain nah.

going back to dem wutless woman, the ones who give it up easily allyuhhadda relaise even dem does play ah lil bit u know me eh knwo why but for de first 5-10 mins dey does front also...lol(so i hear). They cyah help it. when women go after men dem selves they just in dey thirst mood. hormones clock ticking what ever.

also i know for  a fact ah woman could feel u in de earlies and u could lose out by doing or syaing somehting dotish (most times dais before u get de sassan).
however it rarely goes the other way where ha woman doh like u as much after being around u for a significant time and then change she mind. unless ah next woman involve and dey get jealous...then if u play yuh cards right is  "both ah dem"
women more competitive than men.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2007, 10:33:53 AM »
well ah doh really know where tuh start.  ah go start here: any woman that take yuh drink and walk away yuh better off without.  as somebody say for the cost of the drink yuh find out from early that you really ent want to be dere.  personally i doh take de drink if i know i not interested.  in my experience if yuh tell a man yuh like his shirt he figure yuh want to buss he drawers and then he like laglee whole night.  so doh take de drink.  but then it depends on the situation as well.  if we liming and meet in say a football match and is a lime and yuh buy meh a carib well nice.  we liming.  but it doh mean ah want to buss yuh drawers.  so it depends on the situation too. 

in the meantime while ah organize meh thoughts somebody pm meh capo and quagmire photos.  ah need to print up some PSA flyers and post roung town.  :D allyuh eh easy.  allyuh need tuh wear ah warning label!  serious question though... lemme ask yuh dis: allyuh in "notches on the bed post" mode or das the game plan for life? 
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
but wait....why ya taking drinks from strange man dat ya only meet 15 minutes ago for ?

this is why so many women getting up dey next morning ain't know what happen 6 hours ago.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2007, 10:46:58 AM »
well ah doh really know where tuh start.  ah go start here: any woman that take yuh drink and walk away yuh better off without.  as somebody say for the cost of the drink yuh find out from early that you really ent want to be dere.  personally i doh take de drink if i know i not interested.  in my experience if yuh tell a man yuh like his shirt he figure yuh want to buss he drawers and then he like laglee whole night.  so doh take de drink.  but then it depends on the situation as well.  if we liming and meet in say a football match and is a lime and yuh buy meh a carib well nice.  we liming.  but it doh mean ah want to buss yuh drawers.  so it depends on the situation too. 

in the meantime while ah organize meh thoughts somebody pm meh capo and quagmire photos.  ah need to print up some PSA flyers and post roung town.  :D allyuh eh easy.  allyuh need tuh wear ah warning label!  serious question though... lemme ask yuh dis: allyuh in "notches on the bed post" mode or das the game plan for life? 

Girl..is dat self I was tinking too eh.  Ah tell mehself, is ah good ting Capo up dey in New York....ah doh know whey dat udder fella hanging but ah watching mehself when ah walk de road.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
HUH ???

ah still trying to understand PH post, now this ???

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 10:54:42 AM »
trini women who doesnt cut real style, is be real harlots family.... but sometimes our women does go to the extreme and make style on trini men, and then end up with another fellah from another island, who not as good, in the end sometimes trini women does do stupidness for all the style dey cutting  :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D :devil:

God is de BOSS....
not even necesarilly other islands. just they cutstyle on ah fella who realy check for them and woulda treat dem good instead they go for , maybe jus looks or bling or what ever the fella woo them with..and damn blam...horn passing for so etc etc u know de good guys finish last vibes.
however sometimes u know is love when u see ah sweet sweet woman with ah fella dat look like he get bounce by the ugly cortina, he broken eh have no rich fmaily... then man does hadda say...yes now dta is love or maybe she liek big members and he have ah serious tool..lol

also. doh ge tmix up baddest does cutstyle also eh. even dme have standards...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:07:01 AM by PH »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
style is style. If the woman makes style with Trini Joe but let Italian Guiseppe get through easy it means her style is not inate. She borrow that style.

When a LADY makes style even in her sleep, she is the real thing.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 01:08:10 PM »

it use to be notches in de bedpost kinda ting and about quantity now is only QUALITY.now and then i will stray ah lil bit.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2007, 01:44:33 PM »
further to the debate about the drink in a fete..

this happen to me years ago.. I'm not normally the kinda fellah to offer you a drink if i eh know yuh but i made an exception that time.. she was sweet too bad.

wha?!

when i see that is the scene i take back meh drink yes.. and furthermore tell her, i not working UN nobody hire me to feed the whole fete...

but you know when i give girls the story they tell me oh I cheap and wicked.. How if they take the drink but dont want to talk that is their business.. I offer is up to them to refuse... i say well if you not on me refuse.. which is why i would never do it again..

i also had another incident liming a time when i buy a rounds and a girl who was liming with a group of girls (all ah dem toppers i must say), take one of the beers while i was paying and smiling.. i just smile and tell her give me back.. well that start a massive argument in de dance.. some say i cheap but is about principle..

my take on it.. all that style they cutting is all them pomee-won fellahs who encourage that anyway.. the no-lyrics, thirsty, game-lacking fellahs who will buy dem drinks and swell dem heads cause that is all he know... all in all  no one say dont cut style, because if i looking long term, the more style i get the better cause i know de milkman hadda come real good to get thru.. but sometimes trini women take it to a next level..

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »

it use to be notches in de bedpost kinda ting and about quantity now is only QUALITY.now and then i will stray ah lil bit.
capo ah appreciate the honesty.  but yuh tell de stroy dey like all ah dem happen in one week and it was last week. maybe ah misread
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »
dey 1 person who answer NO ANSWER FOR FEAR OF REPRIASL and sound like he get abuse already.... :rotfl:

not ah man say NO

doh talk for 18 ah allyuh....well yes

ah have nothing to say on this issue again....

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2007, 06:11:46 PM »
Aight, ah have time to answer dis now...

Yes I make style.
No I don't cut style.

Hear meh clear skywalker...ah saying dis once den I am going back to loll awf in meh rotunda..

What is 'too much style'? When the lady doesn't respond to you? It maybe your game is lame.
We're attracted to different things at different times. So your game has to change to suit.

The approach you use when we met at the symposium on the works of J'alaladin Rumi can't be the approach you use if I bounce you up in a Destra fete.

Yuh wid meh?

Ah making style same way eh? But it different. So see me in meh cocktail dress, sipping champagne in crystal stemware while walking through the gallery reading the poems and you slide up wid a warm Carib and want to wine on meh.

OR

I wid my posse in de fete, ah have een 2, ah sweaty, ah tired, de weave loose out and henging on a side, and you come up in a tux and a plater wid caviar and trix and say "pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?"

Yuh go feel I making too much style if I steupse both times and watch you from head to toe?

Some fellas have ONE game, morning, noon, night and over de weekend. And when we doh respond, dey start to say we are lesbians, we dry up, we have 19 chirren or we is really a man in drag. EVERYTING else but face de troot. Yuh game lame.

Ah talking for me alone eh? Ah marr'red but ah not dead and when ah comb meh head and put een meh plate, fellas does look back (yes dey may well be near sighted).
Ah cah talk for other women.
If I was getting on like a latrine in de bus terminus den I would never meet and attract dis fella here. He like women wid style.

So wha wrong wid dat ;D
If the bumsee looking nice in de cocktail dress I looking to wine oui ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »
as i said b4 women like what they HEAR.fuh a man to strike goal,so to speak,first yuh analyse the situation yuh about to venture into.b4 openin yuh mouth and shit come out just take af few seconds to analyse yuh target,de way she walkin,if she have someting to do or have somewhere to go,she frikkin busy,just keep drivin or de ones that doh have ah care in de world.de way she dress and most importantly de response yuh get from openin yuh mouth will determine if yuh score or get blank.ah goin an tell allyuh 3 different cases in which i have scored....1st target african american (she was wearin ah babydoll dress on she way to de deli to buy cigarette.up to now i eh know she age but if i have to guess i would say she was about 28).LOVER YUH BUILT LIKE AH BEAST.first words,ah get ah smile,ah stop meh van on de side and we start to chat.to cut ah long story short ah bang it within ah week.....2nd white american (jeans blouse with handbag 11 am in de mornin.)it turn out she was goin home from work.plan of attack ASK FUH DIRECTIONS.1st words... excuse me how would i get to jamaica hospital.to cut ah long story short,got directions, i'm ah medical exchange student,we had coffee in ah diner then sex in she house.....3rd AH TRINI TING FROM KELLY WORKIN IN AH REAL ESTATE OFFICE....this was done via phone.to cut ah long story short....5 to 5 in de evenin,cyar rem de day,ah pull up with meh van by she office ( i had an appointment in de same office)look inside and see one ah sexiest body i ever see.gyul had condition.(to heck with meetin i want sex).so i call i see she pick up de phone,i told her who i was and to cancel de appointment with mr. so and so.she ask WHY.my response...i want to take yuh out....she said but yuh doh know me.....i said look outside yuh will see ah black expedition,if yuh like wuh yuh see we will go fuh ah drink if not i will come to de meetin....i had ah beer on she bed while gettin ah massage NEKED...............IT REAL EZ TO GET THEM FELLAS.women like stability in ah man,confidence( talk like yuh know shit) be respectful to them ( is when yuh restin tool then yuh could tell them wuh yuh want).......ah fail ah couple times too eh.not everyday is sunday.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
It simple. Females attracted to certain traits namely
Wealth
Power/Percieved Power
Looks
Aura
Attitude
Prowess [Sporting/Entertainment etc]

The GPP [Girls Pulling Power] increases exponentially with the addition of any of the above qualities. Yuh go see some men who ugly like sin but have girls galore. Example.....Elephant Man

Dashingly handsome isnt he? Yet....this man at last count....(2002) had 47 children.
Every where he goes...this man has his pick of females as seen here:

How does this happen? Upon study we see that he has 4 of the qualities....excepting looks. Thus he achieves what better looking men with far less qualities achieve. I shall add more to this mini thesis at a later date when my laptop battery is fully charged.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
haul yuh hockey puck!

Is the TYPE of female you have to include in that hypo non-thesis...

all yuh doh hear or what?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »
Bourbon you not serious nah...

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2007, 10:28:24 PM »
  Allyuh giving oman too much credit..... they're a dime ah dozen.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2007, 10:33:39 PM »

but fishes? yuh is pure bitterness!  as fuh elephant man...allyuh cant be serious...  47 woman sex dat man?  nah dat have tuh be a s**t talk!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2007, 05:24:21 AM »
but wait....why ya taking drinks from strange man dat ya only meet 15 minutes ago for ?
this is why so many women getting up dey next morning ain't know what happen 6 hours ago.
aye, I does tell my daughter doh take nutten from no hard back man eh
dis ting called date rape drug ent easy atall atall

a very sad story here in Victoria:
a university student died when she drank from a glass that had pure date rape drug in it
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:31:38 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2007, 05:46:22 AM »

but fishes? yuh is pure bitterness!  as fuh elephant man...allyuh cant be serious...  47 woman sex dat man?  nah dat have tuh be a s**t talk!

Bourbon hit de nail on the head... every oman have a price.
it have 10 dollar oman
20 dollar oman
50 dollar oman
100 dollar oman

Cortina oman
Toyota oman
BMW oman
an Ferrari oman

20 dollar oman does cut style on 10 dollar man an so on....
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>