March 29, 2024, 04:30:40 AM

Author Topic: Let us pledge our support to those 'Warriors' who have taken up the call......  (Read 11256 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I believe as a matter of principle, the TTFF must assemble anybody with T&T status and try them out for the games.   The best players not cheap labour must be selected to represent this country.  We must stop settling for second best.

Now, onto business.  What is the plan of ACTION for the Soca warrior fans.  I have one serious suggestion for warrior nation.

1.  Plan an organized MARCH in front of the TTFF office, where you will have a press conference.
2. Contact the police commissioner and get permission for the march
3. We the fans get our banners ready.
4. Fans from abroad who can offer support, organise your plane trip once the date is given.
5.  Place an ADVERTISEMENT in the paper letting all soca warrior fans know a march is in effect.
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=27953.msg315463#msg315463

6. Invite all soca warrior fans to walk with a T&T flag as a sign of solidarity and wear red...
  • we want transparency in how TTFF runs their business.
  • We want financial statements published in the papers.
  • We want players selected for the games based on ABILITY, players must earn their position based on being the cream of the crop.

7.  We want the TTFF to speak to the fans.  If they are not in the country, they should sent a representative to answer the questions.
8. If the fans do not get an answer from this march. then step up protest actions at the games....Chanting, banners etc.

This is not a time to back down.  We want to celebrate just like Mexicans, USA.  Its time the fans DEMAND that the TTFF put their house in order.   Bring victory home o'else.......

:applause: :applause:..there are many ways to rally against the TTFF and this is one. The WC 2006 players realize that they will also exercise other options while still extending their services to the national team. Maybe one day, there will be no other option but to strike..but for now, we have players who are sending the message that T&T must continue to have a squad and players want to make themselves available...The TTFF f**king up...and looks like we not sending our best squad. But unless the same players who ahve been aggrieved say they support a players' strike, I will go on the assumption that they subscribe to the idea that whoever wears the red, black and white represents T&T, not the TTFF. It is an honor that transcends money or any hardship....and once you repping T&T on that level, yuh getting my support

truetrini

From dcs:
I should call yuh out on that TV rights ting.  Start a thread for that alone nah....we will have our own Commission of Enquiry with ALL the available FACTS
[/b]

Breds, if is one ting zi know about is Jack warner crookedness.  I could teach Jennings a thing or three!

Call me out nah!  Yuh go get ah big cut arse if yuh dispute dat was a crooked and nasty action for votes!

go ahead ah challenge yuh tuh call me out.
ah go give yuh dis to start de debate with..Jack and Blatter tief de rights for $!.00!

In 2002, whne Asia and europe weer poised to get rid ah Blatter, in walks he best fren Jack with he 37 votes.  Blatter and Jack exchange de sale of de tv rights for US$1.00.

ISL get de contract..sell de rights to Selby Brown and the Caribbean Sports TV Network.  Jack get oissed of send Blatter an email dat was leaked to German TV....ND SOCCERNET...   "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH "  JACK THREATENED BLATTER....  Next ting yuh know...Blatter say de email is fake, he eh do nutten to help Jack and he never beg Jack fu no votes to stay in power...but all of ah sudden de german media group Kirch get ISL rights and den lo and behold, it end up in Jack Possession.  steups yuh know what money laundering is?  DCS doh be naieve and play de arse with me breds!  FIFA under Blatter's leadershi renegioated the rights , take dem from Selby Brown and give dem to warner...price tag?   $1:00 US currency!

Go ahead call meh out!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
There are man ways to inspire and at the same time to uninspire. At the heart of the matter here is an attempt to provide the  present selected players with some motivation as they  represent TNT. However it appears that for some people it is difficult to separate these players actions without making connections to a certain Mr. J.W.

I am reminded  in the following quotations that if we

“Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men.”

Marcus Garvey quote

How do we  accomplish this liberation so we stand objectively and simply support players representing TNT when on the other side there appears to be a prevailing ideological  mindset  to :

“Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself.”

Marcus Garvey

What if these same players and this team suffer embarrassing and humiliating defeats at the Gold Cup, do  you think that would change the directions and decisions of the TTFF?

Do you think that would be the ultimate self sacrificing action that these players could take to show their disdain for being put into this situation?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile

TRINIDAD and Tobago footballers, from left, Keyeno Thomas, Gary Glasgow, Dwayne Jack, Romauld Aguillera and Kerry Baptiste exit the Crowne Plaza in Port-of-Spain yesterdayon their way to Soca Warriors training.
Author: AZLAN MOHAMMED

Footballers from Trinidad & Tobago.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
From dcs:
I should call yuh out on that TV rights ting.  Start a thread for that alone nah....we will have our own Commission of Enquiry with ALL the available FACTS
[/b]

Breds, if is one ting zi know about is Jack warner crookedness.  I could teach Jennings a thing or three!

Call me out nah!  Yuh go get ah big cut arse if yuh dispute dat was a crooked and nasty action for votes!

go ahead ah challenge yuh tuh call me out.
ah go give yuh dis to start de debate with..Jack and Blatter tief de rights for $!.00!

In 2002, whne Asia and europe weer poised to get rid ah Blatter, in walks he best fren Jack with he 37 votes.  Blatter and Jack exchange de sale of de tv rights for US$1.00.

ISL get de contract..sell de rights to Selby Brown and the Caribbean Sports TV Network.  Jack get oissed of send Blatter an email dat was leaked to German TV....ND SOCCERNET...   "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH "  JACK THREATENED BLATTER....  Next ting yuh know...Blatter say de email is fake, he eh do nutten to help Jack and he never beg Jack fu no votes to stay in power...but all of ah sudden de german media group Kirch get ISL rights and den lo and behold, it end up in Jack Possession.  steups yuh know what money laundering is?  DCS doh be naieve and play de arse with me breds!  FIFA under Blatter's leadershi renegioated the rights , take dem from Selby Brown and give dem to warner...price tag?   $1:00 US currency!

Go ahead call meh out!

Correct !!!!

Ah have to ask Selby what happen to the action he had taken against Jack.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
let's not set limitations on the present situation nor the players on the team:

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible
or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you
truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.
        - Robert Fritz

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Blatter say de email is fake, he eh do nutten to help Jack and he never beg Jack fu no votes to stay in power...but all of ah sudden de german media group Kirch get ISL rights and den lo and behold, it end up in Jack Possession.

Yes I remember that whole email thing.  When I go dig up what we talk about this already I want to know the EXACT entity that had the rights...was it JW the person or was it a company or was it a football body.  SPECIFICALLY.  Did any football entity profit.  Selby maybe had no case?  I go dig it up cuz I know we talk about it before....need to refresh.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
True trini, doh raise yuh blood presshah and buss ah blood vessel tryin' too hard to debate de kinda rank dotishness dat certain men talking. Some people never ceases to amaze me wit' de kinda blind attorney-like backing of Jackula. Sometimes ah wonder what is at stake? Really now.  >:( . Men trying to be progressive and volunteer support fuh de warriors and is like people trying to put a spoke in de wheel for every dyam ting.

TT...true or not about his dealings....Jack tiefing their money cannot be entertained in a serious conversation.....

Steuppssss!!!!

.....People talk about JW tiefing the money...all that talk is well and good but most of the money is going back into football programs....the same money that allowed for better preparation of the U-17s.  The TTFF said that most of the money had to go back toward 2010....arguing against that is not easy and saying Jack thief the money will hold water mostly in rum shops.

.....Both the TTFF and the players are at fault for this mess. Asking the local players to sacrifice themselves for the sake of millionaires is not fair at all....and yes they are millionaires now from the money they already make.  Locals have nothing to gain and FPATT itself...as separate, as it is, need to make the local players their PRIMARY focus....players abroad should be looking out for the local players...that is how you build unity and trust.  Right now they are different groups doing their own thing outside of the national team setup.

Steupsss!!! 

True warrior, good passionate points dread. Your post below is refreshing in its agenda of sincerity and patriotism. Anybody wit' a li'l sense could distinguish between de  postion' of somebody wit love and sincerity in dey heart from a  man wit' a hidden agenda or conflict of interest.  >:(
Once again good post below. Let de detractors say we eh go do it  >:(

I believe as a matter of principle, the TTFF must assemble anybody with T&T status and try them out for the games.   The best players not cheap labour must be selected to represent this country.  We must stop settling for second best.

Now, onto business.  What is the plan of ACTION for the Soca warrior fans.  I have one serious suggestion for warrior nation.

1.  Plan an organized MARCH in front of the TTFF office, where you will have a press conference.
4. Fans from abroad who can offer support, organise your plane trip once the date is given.
5.  Place an ADVERTISEMENT in the paper letting all soca warrior fans know a march is in effect.

6. Invite all soca warrior fans to walk with a T&T flag as a sign of solidarity and wear red...
  • We want players selected for the games based on ABILITY, players must earn their position based on being the cream of the crop.

7.  We want the TTFF to speak to the fans.  If they are not in the country, they should sent a representative to answer the questions.
8. If the fans do not get an answer from this march. then step up protest actions at the games....Chanting, banners etc.

This is not a time to back down.  We want to celebrate just like Mexicans, USA.  Its time the fans DEMAND that the TTFF put their house in order.   Bring victory home o'else.......

Fellas, leh we get serious and forge ahead with supporting people wit' integrity and call a spade a spade when it eh smellin' right, and reekin' of deceit, exploitation, trickery, lies, hoodwinking, flip-floppin', manipulation, fraud, blackmailing, blacklisting and news blackoutin'.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 02:04:00 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Breds, if is one ting zi know about is Jack warner crookedness. I could teach Jennings a thing or three!
you can Contact Andrew Jennings here
He has responded to every one of my emails of inquiry and clarification.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
great to see how the forum has evolved into a place where there is open discussion   ::)

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Sancho keep strong, here are a few ideas......

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why are these players not on ah call up:

Chicago Fire

Osei Telesford (injured) o.k. HE WAS ON THE TEAM.

Kansas City Wizards

* Scott Sealy (Trinidad & Tobago)
    * Edson Elcock (Trinidad & Tobago)

LA Galaxy

* Robbie Findley (Trinidad & Tobago)

New England Revolution

* Avery John (Trinidad & Tobago)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Soca Warriors out Gold Cup
New boys face Haiti test tomorrow

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com
Trinidad Express
Sunday, May 27th 2007

GETTING READY: Trinidad and Tobago captain Densill Theobald, foreground, and teammate Kendall Jagdeosingh go through a stretching exercise as the national football team continued preparations for the Digicel Shield tournament on Friday morning at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva. The "Shield" kicks off tomorrow evening at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Trinidad and Tobago will not be represented by their 2006 World Cup players at the June 6-24 CONCACAF Gold Cup in the United States, even if the intervention of Sport Minister Roger Boynes leads to a quick resolution to the dispute between the T&T Football Federation (T&TFF) and the players over their share of revenue generated by qualifying for the World Cup.

The T&TFF had blacklisted the players after they had threatened to take legal action against the Federation. Since then, Boynes has said he is seeking a meeting with Federation president Oliver Camps to negotiate a speedy resolution to the dispute.

However, at the national squad's training session on Friday morning at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva, team manager Joseph "Sam" Phillip told the Sunday Express that the Soca Warriors were definately out, because the deadline to register them for the Gold Cup had passed.

"While we were looking to get some of the World Cup players in the team for the Gold Cup, we have to look beyond that now, because the registration date has passed," Phillip stated. "The date for that was yesterday (Thursday), so we have to look at the bigger picture and hope for the future."

Phillip said while the Warriors will not be involved in the Gold Cup, he hopes they can come to some agreement with the Federation soon, so that head coach Wim Rijsbergen can continue to develop a team in time for the 2010 World Cup qualifiers which kick off next year.

"We have to resolve this now because we have a lot of internationals on the calendar. And, when the matter is resolved, the (World Cup ) players will come back. For the good of the game we are hoping for it to be settled."

Phillip said that of the 24 players submitted on the provisional list for the Gold Cup, Trinidad and Tobago will leave on June 1 to go to the tournament with a squad of 21, while there will be two reserves.

Team management hope the young players will take the opportunity presented to them by the absence of the more experienced players to lift their game.

Phillip said should the "new boys" grab the opportunity, when the World Cup players return, coach Rijsbergen would have a difficult task choosing between the players.

Rijsbergen will have a look at what his current team can do tomorrow when they take on Caribbean champions Haiti in the second match of the Digicel Shield tournament from 7 p.m. at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

The tournament 's opening match sees Mexico tackling St Vincent & the Grenadines two hours earlier.

With several of the well-known World Cup members missing, T&T skipper Densill Theobald, the only one with the experience of Germany, is still hoping that the team can step up to the challenge. Theobald and his teammates have been working hard to produce a good showing in the upcoming tournament.

"We know for sure and I think everyone knows that we may not have our best team, but at the same time I think all these guys have something to offer and have some form of quality in their own rights. We will try to get things rolling with a solid performance against the Haitians Monday," said Theobald.Â

"These players are all based locally, with the exception of Darryl (Roberts), and I think the coach would not have had them here if he didn't think something good of them. Right now we are at a time when they need all the encouragement possible because the team is representing Trinidad and Tobago at the end of the day. While the people may support some of the other players and might be right for wanting to see the best team out there, I think if they are to not give this current bunch the support as well they might as well stick to something else. I personally think we have a big task ahead of us, but it's going to be an experience that hopefully we can benefit from," he added.

DIGICEL SHIELD MATCHES:

TOMORROW

5 p.m.-Mexico vs St Vincent & Grenadines, Hasely Crawford Stadium

7 p.m.-Haiti vs Trinidad & Tobago, Hasely Crawford Stadium

WEDNESDAY

5 p.m.-Third-place playoff, Hasely Crawford Stadium

7 p.m.-Final, Hasely Crawford Stadium
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:48:30 PM by dcs »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good morningGuys,
                           You know the funny thing. All of us forumites(pro or con) are having high blood pressure because of the situation. The average dont know or dont care what going on. Ah lie?

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Good morningGuys,
 You know the funny thing. All of us forumites(pro or con) are having high blood pressure because of the situation. The average dont know or dont care what going on. Ah lie?

Solution:   An organized protest action directed towards the TTFF.  This will relieve all complaints of high blood pressure.   Participating in protest action does the following for the fan:
1.Protest action takes care of the mind.......you are able to focus on the real problem and not get derailed.   You will have a very clear objective of where the march starts and where it will end.  You will know what you want to achieve and what are your options.  Clarity will be your focus...no more worries.
2.Protest action takes care of the body......keeps you fit.
3. Protest action takes care of the soul.  You are no longer thinking of your own selfish gain like: How much money will I get from this venture?  Am I going to get a house, plane tickets, an award or some special position?  Does this venture give me food to eat?  No.  Fighting this cause has nothing to do with self, its root lies in preserving our National Pride.  It has to do with thinking of the future and ensuring that it is safe for our baby warriors free from abuse and victimization.  However, this can only be accomplished if the needs of the senior warriors are satisfied.  We need to break the yoke of selfishness and greed that is a disease in this country.  A greed for power, a greed for self.  Thinking only of yourself , eventually leads to self destruction.

This is my humble view.  I am indeed saddened by the turn of events.  There is nothing to celebrate in this country.....  >:( >:( >:(

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This statement taken from the interview with Josh Johnson by Flex, solidifies why we support no matter what:

We have formed the Warrior Nation with groups of supporters from all over the world. We support T&T football players playing in every part of the globe. Something that will benefit the T&T players in many ways, one being, making them feel at home where ever they are. We asked that you come join up with us and lets show the world what real supporters are about. Or just pass on the word to others out there about us, visit: warriornation.com.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
With respect to Maximus Dan:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls
Good afternoon
And we are gathered here for the game of your life (lovely! lovely!)
I want to see yuh put yuh flags up in de air right now
Sing!

(Chant)
Oh oooh oh oh oh!
Oh oooh oh oh oh!
Oh oooh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh oh oh oh!

Chorus:
I am ah soca warrior supporter
I say Big team or not I am ah supporter
I'm ah soca warrior supporter
I come to shine meh nationality brighter
I say BIG team or not I am ah supporter

We will  attend
We will defend
We going to support dem to de very end
And any opposition dat we meet, hear me now
We go overcome dem  in the end
We go shout with all we might
90 minutes of red, black and white, hear me now
Anytime you see we in stands
To get de victory is we plan

Well, I'm ah soca warrior supporter
I say Big team or not I am ah supporter
I say Big Team or not I am ah supporter

Show them ... we dey
Let dem know de fans care
Every tackle, every pass, hear me now
We shouting  how we proud
We never say it would be easy
To the battle almighty Jack but, hear me now
Anytime yuh see we in we stands
To get de victory is ah plan

I say Big Team or not I am ah fighter
I say Big Team or not I am ah fighter
Ah come to shine meh nationality brighter

(Chant)
Oh oooh oh oh oh
Oh oooh oh oh oh
Oh oooh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oooh oh oh oh

Oh oooh oh oh oh (Warrior! Warrior!)
Oh oooh oh oh oh

Still in abundance
Fit like a fiddle
So long we wait to hear de whistle
From down de way or thru de middle, hear me now
Every net ah get a riddle
We committed to de mission
Ready for any, kind ah situation
Hear me now
Anytime yuh see we in we stands
To get de victory is ah plan

(Chant)
Oh oooh oh oh oh
Oh oooh oh oh oh

Oh oooh oh oh oh (Warrior, warrior 2x)
Oh oooh oh oh oh oh oh (Warrior, warrior 3x)

We will attend, we will defend
We going to support dem to de very end
And any opposition dat we meet, hear me now,
We go defeat dem at the end
We go strive ... (we go strive, with all we might)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why people eh put they support whey dey mouth is?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
why people eh put they support whey dey mouth is?

u is not the one that wanted to sell yuh gold cup tickets? ???
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yuh eh read ah change meh mind; follow meh thread nah; ah see the light. ah cool down and yuh know ah go go and support  no matter what.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=27911.msg315670#msg315670
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 11:15:04 AM by AB.Trini »

truetrini

support if yuh want, ah hope de fellas and dem do well and some ah dem get contracts...but wasn;t too long ago jack mout piece Groden say dat dem suspending ALL football programs excet de U17..becasue ah lack ah funds/

BULLSHIT..ah cyar support dis bullshit at all at all.

if dey was using dem money fuh 2010..how come dem suspend programs?

tiefery,,f**k dat shit!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Watch nah! TT ah tell yuh, doh raise yuh blood presshah. Ah done give advice to dca arready. He happy like pappy to print da propagandah article from de Guardian.

Eh eh eh, watch meh, hello....

Jackula, Scampinho, Rodent, SF de offisah, Sam Philipino, De singing Valentine, Simple Simon, CranBerry juice, de spolkesperson man  ;) , and all de others jumping on dah bandwagon...watch dem close and read between de lines. Is a a big mafia racket dread! One sweet plan eh. Boy is a good ting I eh dependin' on dem fellas to make a livin'

Ah lie? Allyuh go ahead. Harvest time coming papah as de secret is out and it going international  :rotfl:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How many supporters in here going to be in California?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So I talking support for the team despite the crap going on, yuh know yuh have tuh fight up  fuh man to support this position. Ah man  put up ah thread  talking about this team and finally after denying support come around and everybody run tuh support that thread.
I does wonder how selective people does get about whose thread they posting under.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 07:23:22 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ONE MORE GAME TO GO: WIN OR LOSE WE ARE ALL WARRIORS!!!!!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
BUSS 3 or more in day Pwweffen
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>