April 25, 2024, 01:02:32 AM

Author Topic: You have an idea for the Warrior Nation?  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
You have an idea for the Warrior Nation?
« on: May 26, 2007, 12:31:29 PM »
Just wanted to share my personal opinion today, as a member of the Warrior Nation, concerning the Warrior Nation and some of the recent threads like Warrior Nation FC, Players Union, Protest action, etc.
These aren't the first good ideas proposed by people on this website and they surely aren't going to be the last, but they are in danger of being dropped like a hot potato just like the others before.

Lately, I've been watching everybody saying Warrior Nation should do this, Warrior Nation have to do that, why Warrior Nation didn't do this, why Warrior Nation moving so slow, etc.
I know people always in need and want instant satisfaction but the part that gets me is that the people saying all this not even members of Warrior Nation. Being part of this Sw.net discussion forum doesn't constitute being a member of the Warrior Nation.

If you have an idea or proposal for the Warrior Nation, there are channels to go through. We still make an effort to read what the public is saying but unfortunately going through these threads here and trying to pick up pieces of someones ideas here and there is very time consuming. We have now created a forum on the Warrior Nation website where members can constructively interact over ideas and problems without it descending into chaos.

How many of you know that there is a registration/renewal fee involved? The Warrior Nation cannot survive on 'talk', we need active members who can volunteer their time and services.
In reality it is just a few of us who barely keeping this Club afloat and I for one would not like to see all our personal time and money go down the drain.

Therefore people as I said before, please signup/register to help in the rehabilitaion of T&T football.

**The above statement does not generally reflect the views of the Warrior Nation Board of Directors.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: You have an idea for the Warrior Nation?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 09:35:39 PM »
Pass the offering plate you preach dey brudder. I would hope that the regular posters pay dey $25 and renewal of $15.  Feliezano and Tallman  have wuk like all ah we and does find time to run the WN. So Feliziano pleezeeeee post the regular posters who eh sign up for the WN so we can start to jam them like how we does jam Jack. They cyah be her e longer than me and eh join the WN.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 04:21:27 PM »
Why man eh respond to this thread?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 07:58:39 PM »
sorry I can't name people  ;)
but I can tell you that approx 90% of the regular posters here haven't paid for a membership or even a renewal fee.
I guess if people don't help or contribute, things will continue to move at a pace we set.
We just don't want to bite off more than we can chew.
Feliz

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 08:17:31 PM »
Ok you guys making me feel bad ,am gonna sign up soon promise ,was looking for the registration page and found this article about this site .
http://www.socawarriors.net/flex_mohammed.htm

more ppl should pay some dues ,feliz can you put the sign up link for me ,not gonna do it rite now ,but will need it .
Another ting if I just want to send a small donation ,be it $5 ,$10 ,$20 what ever ,can t I just put it in a card and send it to u  DCS ,Tallman .instead of credit card or money order ,I might quicker do that oui .
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:23:46 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 08:35:35 PM »
Ok you guys making me feel bad ,am gonna sign up soon promise ,was looking for the registration page and found this article about this site .

more ppl should pay some dues ,feliz can you put the sign up link for me ,not gonna do it rite now ,but will need it .
Another ting if I just want to send a small donation ,be it $5 ,$10 ,$20 what ever ,can t I just put it in a card and send it to u  DCS ,Tallman .instead of credit card or money order ,I might quicker do that oui .
Wasn't my intention to make anyone feel bad  :beermug:
but thanks for taking the time to help address the issue at hand
here is our mailing address:
Soca Warriors Supporters Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 566088
Miami, FL 33256-6088

http://www.thewarriornation.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,registers/
Feliz

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »
oK i will send a tenner tomorrow , .Waiz that link for ,I want the one wear u get the jersey and rag when u sign up  ;D . I will pm u another question also .

Hear nah if everybody just send a $5 dollars or 10 every month ,it go help out big time ent . Am sure everybody could at least afford that .

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 08:48:59 PM »

Wasn't my intention to make anyone feel bad  :beermug:
but thanks for taking the time to help address the issue at hand
here is our mailing address:
Soca Warriors Supporters Club, Inc.

P.O. Box 566088
Miami, FL 33256-6088

http://www.thewarriornation.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,registers/
make dey kjss meh ass tail fele bad oui. i fed up ah de know it alls and most opnion and friggna gapers, but when is time to pull dey hand dey scratching dey balls.. Then want to announce thier undying commitment to triniad football. waste ah time..yap yap yap. Ah sure if was some big name forgienrs(tallman et al allyuh big in my eyes eh  ;D) everyman jack woulda be dey most present.
its hard to fathom sometimes. one very small fee and is not lieku eh getting nuttin ah sure some ah allyuh does be bareback sometime when game come about , no red. allyuh getting dat.

most people does be busy no one eh askign allyuh yo sell allyuh soul jus actually do soemthign instead ah excercising yuh friggin jaw.  everytime is something positive people does hadda be ebging allyuh like if we doing allyuh a favour.
allyuh want to know a big reason why jack and camps dont take de public serious cause he know allyuh go rant n rave den when allyuh gas pass allyuh go simmer down. no real commitment or effort behind allyuh so called indignation.
if de warriornation stong n member shipstrong it will eb inevitable for men to recognise.
if the org so powerful dat dem men messeing up and somebody sya here waht we commited ot  aboycoot ,ttff should know dat no boyd eh comign to watch the games.
25 effin dollars how sad. and bout 1 hr ha friggin month
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:52:40 PM by PH »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 08:50:01 PM »
yeah that was the sign up link

this is a list of benefits and mebership info also
http://www.thewarriornation.com/content/view/15/30/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:03:18 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 09:01:13 PM »
daiz the same link ,that donèt have anything about the fee ,I forget how much it was .

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 09:02:58 PM »

This is the page with all the info on the membership kit:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »
$25 US is the fee. They should feel bad yes. In this moment of crisisi and chaos in we football man eh puttin they money whre they mouth is. Pleezeeeeeeee that is why we cyah get a place.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »

This is the page with all the info on the membership kit:
yes daiz the ole link rite dey . Yeah man the amount of enjoy ment we get otta this board
we could aford a fiver a month ,.self .Just to help pay the bills eh .
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:10:31 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »
$25 US is the fee. They should feel bad yes. In this moment of crisisi and chaos in we football man eh puttin they money whre they mouth is. Pleezeeeeeeee that is why we cyah get a place.
weary ..lol u eh reliase baord get scarce when money talk come up..lol..it sad eh.
compre...wah worng with u self eh..lol..read de thing nah.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »
eh read what .......doh study feliz he just change the link ,to the correct is rite one .

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »
eh read what .......doh study feliz he just change the link ,to the correct is rite one .
i eh se yuh since de sweat last yr.likede wife ban yuh ah what?? eh
u go grace we with yuh precennce this year when yuh one use visa get stamp then not again eh..
liek u to big fo rwe..lol

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »
u go grace we with yuh precennce this year when yuh one use visa get stamp then not again eh..
More to come man ,I must make it for the big sweat ,if I was down Scar I would want to play ah small goal evry day lol ,f ing country to mctt big boi ..

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
More to come man ,I must make it for the big sweat ,if I was down Scar I would want to play ah small goal evry day lol ,f ing country to mctt big boi ..
u should come out ah wekend wiht we. ah have ha padna from columbia who does come form oshwa to sweat on saturdays..now he serious

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
Wel I didn't even know that was Compre.  That solve a big mystery right dey...who was dis big jaw fellah   ;D

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
u should come out ah wekend wiht we. ah have ha padna from columbia who does come form oshwa to sweat on saturdays..now he serious
Oshawa eh  :thinking: I thinks u might be able to help me out then ,we have to work sumting out .

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 09:25:23 PM »
Oshawa eh  :thinking: I thinks u might be able to help me out then ,we have to work sumting out .
on next time we orgainse and he coming i go let u know..allyuh could link

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »
Wel I didn't even know that was Compre. That solve a big mystery right dey...who was dis big jaw fellah ;D
:rotfl:  :rotfl: is me man ,u must be want to know, who is this madman just come so , and telling ppl send  money  :rotfl:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »
Oshawa eh :thinking: I thinks u might be able to help me out then ,we have to work sumting out .
on next time we orgainse and he coming i go let u know..allyuh could link
Sounds like ah plan ,have to start jogging then ,u beleive  the last sweat the front of my tee took like 6 hours to dry ,

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 12:03:57 PM »
So wham nobody sending ah little dust for the site ,ah 5 or 10 self ,alyah cheap oh what . ::) say nah

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 09:51:54 PM »
say sumting nah ,just put ah little dust ina envelope ,for the ppl them . Who sending .

1]; } ?>