March 28, 2024, 04:17:31 AM

Author Topic: News From The Motherland (May-2007).  (Read 5741 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
News From The Motherland (May-2007).
« on: May 26, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »
Hello guys, cant stay long, just dropping by to say what’s up. Flex you are larger than large. Big up.

Saw the team at the Crowne Plaza and I also took in some of the training the other day. #19 (K.Daniel), #2 (Aguillera), #8 (Baptiste), #5 (K.Thomas), #7 (Theobald), #11 (Toussaint) #15 (Pacheco), #10 (Jemmott), #16 (Spann), #2 (Jack) and #12 Glasgow all showed some sort of quality in them. #20 (Noreiga) have some ability as well, but seems a bit lazy, when up to the task though, he did allright. Errol Mc Farlane is playing some solid football at the moment. Daurance Williams and Marvin Phillip is also looking pretty solid but after two man of the match performances from Jan Michael Williams in the Pro Bowl I predict he will remain #1. But the competition is good for the keepers, all very close. The T&T players was also at the Pro Bowl Finals yesterday at the Mannie Ramjohn or at least I saw a few of them there taking on the games.

Thomas (Keyeno) I think is not fully fit. He still need some speed though.

Osei Telesford is out for sure (injury).

I saw Fabien Lewis played for the first time while he was in T&T over the christmas break when the foreign based played the locals, he look pretty decent in his aggression, maybe Wim should have a look at him seeing that Telesford is out. We need to break some defenders out, a place where we lack.

Kerwyn Jemmott didn't look to good for Superstar Rangers yesterday I predict Keon Daniel may steal his place on the T&T team if he don't step up consistently. Leslie Fitzpatrick was a second half sub but didn't do much. W Connection won on pens (4-3) after a 2-2 draw. My good friend Elijah Joseph who's father just past away was present but he miss his penalty good thing W Connection still won or else he would have felt worst. Connection took home $100,000.00 prize money.

I predict this team will do decent in the gold cup and should be well supported, I also believe a new star will be born. I pick Keon Daniel, Toussaint or Spann, maybe Pacheco too.

Still taught Stephan David should have been given another chance. Should Theobald get injured we may need a serious ball winner to replace him.

I told Rijsbergen about our 3 MLS prspects (Findley, Elcock & Patterson) he didn't seemed to keen on them but I heard its the TTFF who is keeping back the process. I guess they are waiting for them to represent the USA first then make an approach.

I will tell him that we still have 3 players who should not be forgotten like Ricky Shakes, Josh Johnson and most of all Andre Boucaud who is a good player who deserve to be playing in a higher league. I will also let him know we still have Bartholomew, Mohammed, Shastri Spencer, Calderon and Downing who we can add to the Olympic Team and maybe some US based as well, the games is around the corner (August).

Wim looks very disappointed at the moment. The u-turn by Scotland, Edwards, Ince and Lawrence really hit the nail on the coffin.

Marvin Oliver and Arnold Dwarika is in ripping form right now. Especially Marvin, not sure why he wasn't even given a trial. Them Wolfe brothers not ready. They once looked good, but fell off a bit.

I saw Kieon Wilson (Police), Kevon Carter (Defence Force) and Sylvester Teesdale, Abiola Clarence and Kelvin Hernandez of (Petrotrin) play a few times this season and they look good too. Kwame Wiltshire has been relegated to Joe Public reserve team. I believe he needs to work on his attitude.

Darryl Roberts, a big player or soon to be.

Lincoln Phillips is doing a hell of a job here in T&T and should be given his full time job back as Technical Director. Or some development part to do with T&T. He does need to be more aggressive in his work, but I guess that will come once he has 100% support to do as he please.

Glenroy Samuel, Khaleem Hyland, Atullah Guerra, Lester Peltier, Leston Paul, Ryan O'Neil and Stephen Knox will have very bright futures. Kevin Molino have some deaf touches, nice small player, need some meat on his bones though. We have a lot of stars coming up I just hope they are groomed the right way, but at least we are producing many good players. A good sign. These players can become high level ballers like Yorke and Latapy.

Anton did a good job with the under 17 team, still believe he needs good coaches around him if we are to do well in Korea,,, ie: Deinsen and Rijsbergen they helped and Wim arrival in Jamaica did help a lot as he isn't a bad coach.

I am on my way to meet with the blacklisted players and I will try and update you. As far as I know they will not be on the T&T team as no one wants to back down really. Oliver Champs is calling a bluff and Sancho is bluffing on top of bluff. They need to get serious and actually go there personally and speak with the TTFF, walk with the letter they requested and sit down like big men and talk, the longer they wait the worst it is,,,, even though Camps seems like he don't really care to mend things up as Sancho is still trying. Oliver Camps is being diplomatic. I spoke to Jack Warner the other day and it seems he scare them for a long time unless some miracle happen's. Do not expect to see T&T back to full strength soon IF we do not get any news by Tuesday then we are basically looking at our 2010 world cup team (I hope I'm wrong). I will know more today and I will let you guys know. But sad indeed. Young players such as Birchall, Jones, Samuel, Glen and Edwards are really some classy players we will lose out on and to some entent Sancho, Lawrence, Gray, Avery, Stern and Jack.

I just spoke to SPL newcomers (Gretna) Director of club development Mick Wadsworth and he is currently scouting some T&T players to join his team. He said he is heading to South America next.

Some players will be heading for trials in Europe soon from W Connection and San Juan Jabloteh I will keep you guys posted.

Finally, where is Socapro and Sam.... wow, you guys are the ultimate especially Sam. Is RF still running up his mouth Sam..  :angel:

Insider Over & Out.
St Joseph/Couva, Trinidad, WI.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 08:56:50 AM by Flex »

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: News From The Motherland (May-2007).
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 06:49:17 PM »
thanks man, good post  :beermug:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »
Thanks for the info, i praying this drama come to an end soon. As much as i like to buss TI balls about Jemmott i hope he get his act together in time for the gold cup cause it looks like this is the team we really going with.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:41:09 PM by triniairman »

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 07:05:48 PM »
Thanks insider, nuff respec'   :beermug: :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 07:13:03 PM »
well for their sake dey better perform in d gold cup and come and off tht group. please make our country proud fellahs  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 07:19:25 PM »
Is ah damn long time we eh see yuh boy insider.  welcome back!

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 07:24:23 PM »
Saw Jemmott last night in the final. Did absolutely nothing. Got a kick and came off with Rangers 2-0 down in the second half. I feel he give up but will take it on face value that he was injured. Ricky Aleong came on in place of Jemmott and made a huge difference. Provided the cross for the 1st goal. More mobile, so he was not as easy to find as Jemmott was before. Helped Rangers come back to tie 2-2 at the end of regulation.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 09:07:17 PM »
Insider,where de hell have you been? I cyar believe dis is your first post on dis board.I cyar call it new board again ! 

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »
nice report breds, will talk 2 hardest... ;D doh worry he will be ready for the gold cup, no complaints will be made then...

God is de BOSS

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »
In all seriousness I think Dwarika deserves a call.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 12:44:12 AM »
Long time no hear boss,,,hope this is not a one off post, u is the man with the scoop right through,,,,

I mehself was wondering how come marvin oliver aint get a call up either, he is the in fom man in T&T right now...Maybe I missed something a couple weeks ago....

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 01:34:45 AM »
Great to hear the scoop on what is really going on..thanks for all the info, keep it coming  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 07:01:41 AM »

you should consider removing "in all seriousness" from that post... :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 07:39:39 AM »

you should consider removing "in all seriousness" from that post... :beermug:

Dat waste sould get a 7 or 8th chance.......... (ah having ah change of heart) on de Dougla

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 08:18:12 AM »
This is excellent !!!!!

And this man actually asking for Sam of all people....  :o

PS: Dwarika and Oliver should be called.... yes Dwarika for those who have not seen him play in a while, he is back and better than ever, probably the best midfielder in T&T right now.... trust me, even insider said so.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 08:20:12 AM by Flex »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 08:44:03 AM »
dwarika deserved a call from the past WC, so why man now calling for him...schupssssssssss

God is de BOSS...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 08:50:05 AM »
nice report breds, will talk 2 hardest... ;D doh worry he will be ready for the gold cup, no complaints will be made then...

God is de BOSS

OK Everybody.  Fear not.  TI will talk to Hardest.

We winnin de Gold Cup now.  Put allyuh fears to rest...  ;)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 09:00:33 AM »
dwarika deserved a call from the past WC, so why man now calling for him...schupssssssssss

God is de BOSS...

No, we should only call Jemmott....

Insider are you still alive, what the hell happened ? man, its nice to hear form you. Thanks for dropping by.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 09:14:42 AM »
Hello guys, cant stay long, just dropping by to say what’s up. Flex you are larger than large. Big up.

Saw the team at the Crowne Plaza and I also took in some of the training the other day. #19 (K.Daniel), #2 (Aguillera), #8 (Baptiste), #5 (K.Thomas), #7 (Theobald), #11 (Toussaint) #15 (Pacheco), #10 (Jemmott), #16 (Spann), #2 (Jack) and #12 Glasgow all showed some sort of quality in them. #20 (Noreiga) have some ability as well, but seems a bit lazy, when up to the task though, he did allright. Errol Mc Farlane is playing some solid football at the moment. Daurance Williams and Marvin Phillip is also looking pretty solid but after two man of the match performances from Jan Michael Williams in the Pro Bowl I predict he will remain #1. But the competition is good for the keepers, all very close. The T&T players was also at the Pro Bowl Finals yesterday at the Mannie Ramjohn or at least I saw a few of them there taking on the games.

Thomas (Keyeno) I think is not fully fit. He still need some speed though.

Osei Telesford is out for sure (injury).

I saw Fabien Lewis played for the first time while he was in T&T over the christmas break when the foreign based played the locals, he look pretty decent in his aggression, maybe Wim should have a look at him seeing that Telesford is out. We need to break some defenders out, a place where we lack.

Kerwyn Jemmott didn't look to good for Superstar Rangers yesterday I predict Keon Daniel may steal his place on the T&T team if he don't step up consistently. Leslie Fitzpatrick was a second half sub but didn't do much. W Connection won on pens (4-3) after a 2-2 draw. My good friend Elijah Joseph who's father just past away was present but he miss his penalty good thing W Connection still won or else he would have felt worst. Connection took home $100,000.00 prize money.

I predict this team will do decent in the gold cup and should be well supported, I also believe a new star will be born. I pick Keon Daniel, Toussaint or Spann, maybe Pacheco too.

Still taught Stephan David should have been given another chance. Should Theobald get injured we may need a serious ball winner to replace him.

I told Rijsbergen about our 3 MLS prspects (Findley, Elcock & Patterson) he didn't seemed to keen on them but I heard its the TTFF who is keeping back the process. I guess they are waiting for them to represent the USA first then make an approach.

I will tell him that we still have 3 players who should not be forgotten like Ricky Shakes, Josh Johnson and most of all Andre Boucaud who is a good player who deserve to be playing in a higher league. I will also let him know we still have Bartholomew, Mohammed, Shastri Spencer, Calderon and Downing who we can add to the Olympic Team and maybe some US based as well, the games is around the corner (August).

Wim looks very disappointed at the moment. The u-turn by Scotland, Edwards, Ince and Lawrence really hit the nail on the coffin.

Marvin Oliver and Arnold Dwarika is in ripping form right now. Especially Marvin, not sure why he wasn't even given a trial. Them Wolfe brothers not ready. They once looked good, but fell off a bit.

I saw Kieon Wilson (Police), Kevon Carter (Defence Force) and Sylvester Teesdale, Abiola Clarence and Kelvin Hernandez of (Petrotrin) play a few times this season and they look good too. Kwame Wiltshire has been relegated to Joe Public reserve team. I believe he needs to work on his attitude.

Darryl Roberts, a big player or soon to be.

Lincoln Phillips is doing a hell of a job here in T&T and should be given his full time job back as Technical Director. Or some development part to do with T&T. He does need to be more aggressive in his work, but I guess that will come once he has 100% support to do as he please.

Glenroy Samuel, Khaleem Hyland, Atullah Guerra, Lester Peltier, Leston Paul, Ryan O'Neil and Stephen Knox will have very bright futures. Kevin Molino have some deaf touches, nice small player, need some meat on his bones though. We have a lot of stars coming up I just hope they are groomed the right way, but at least we are producing many good players. A good sign. These players can become high level ballers like Yorke and Latapy.

Anton did a good job with the under 17 team, still believe he needs good coaches around him if we are to do well in Korea,,, ie: Deinsen and Rijsbergen they helped and Wim arrival in Jamaica did help a lot as he isn't a bad coach.

I am on my way to meet with the blacklisted players and I will try and update you. As far as I know they will not be on the T&T team as no one wants to back down really. Oliver Champs is calling a bluff and Sancho is bluffing on top of bluff. They need to get serious and actually go there personally and speak with the TTFF, walk with the letter they requested and sit down like big men and talk, the longer they wait the worst it is,,,, even though Camps seems like he don't really care to mend things up as Sancho is still trying. Oliver Camps is being diplomatic. I spoke to Jack Warner the other day and it seems he scare them for a long time unless some miracle happen's. Do not expect to see T&T back to full strength soon IF we do not get any news by Tuesday then we are basically looking at our 2010 world cup team (I hope I'm wrong). I will know more today and I will let you guys know. But sad indeed. Young players such as Birchall, Jones, Samuel, Glen and Edwards are really some classy players we will lose out on and to some entent Sancho, Lawrence, Gray, Avery, Stern and Jack.

I just spoke to SPL newcomers (Gretna) Director of club development Mick Wadsworth and he is currently scouting some T&T players to join his team. He said he is heading to South America next.

Some players will be heading for trials in Europe soon from W Connection and San Juan Jabloteh I will keep you guys posted.

Finally, where is Socapro and Sam.... wow, you guys are the ultimate especially Sam. Is RF still running up his mouth Sam..  :angel:

Insider Over & Out.
St Joseph/Couva, Trinidad, WI.

:rotfl: :justkidding: :justkidding: :rotfl: :justkidding:

Ok ok. Fellas, leh we take a reality check here. Check dis.
Ah was jess wondering. If yuh think about it  :thinking: :thinking:

The person, called "insider", who wrote this article is very very interesting. This "insider" has quite a bit of access I must say there ladee. He can whisper into Jackula's ear and know exactly what tough decisions are being made and knows the supposed inevitable fate of the hopeless warriors.

He has fantastic access to Wim and knows what Wim is up to. He sees the so-called replacement players and knows all de numbers on dey juzzies so is very credible not so?  ;)   He knows what Sancho is thinking (must have gotten real close eh) and knows how much bluffing is going on, and conveniently he also has a crystal ball to forecast whose "bluff" will be called first (apparently Sancho's bluff willbe easily beaten by Scamps's  :-\ ).

Just when the crisis is coming to a head, he has that perfect journalistic timing, as a supposedly new articulate poster, to have that stunner of a "scoop story", Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, that the blacklisted warriors are a finished entity and that in case they playing poker, de game over.

:thinking: :thinking:

To make it even more interesting, this new poster is surprisingly chummy with well known posters and is easily endearing himself to the SW.net posse. He asks for Sam, one of the funniest people on de board who posts in spurts, and he is hailing out Socapro, a DJ who hasn't said much in quite a while (although insider knows about him) and posts very sparingly some nice little comments, happy to help out FPATT and such. So he, insider, must be one a we boys that we can trust right?  ;)

Also this insider happens to have noticed RF, definitely a baaaaad boy   >:(   and reminds us about him. RF, of couse, is a jamaican character (at least so it seems on de board) who is known to be a provoker and someone who causes many of the posters to rally together to oppose him in long exhaustive threads of quote, counter-quote and counter-counter-quote till ad nauseum.

When the letter was written last night the sentence about this:

Finally, where is Socapro and Sam.... wow, you guys are the ultimate especially Sam. Is RF still running up his mouth Sam..  :angel:  ..........

..was not there and it was squeezed in later by this "insider" who was apparently very concious of making it look like a real nice friendly appeal post. Hmmmm

It's also very interesting how this mysterious "insider" is all excited about the new replacement players and seems to have almost succeeded (but not too blatantly   ;) ) in deflecting attention away from de blacklisted Warriors, yet claiming he is so objective and fair that guess what!!, he will even be talking to dem next. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!  What a superman journalist with awesome speed-of-light access and familiarity with the players!

I just gotta believe that he is the messiah to lead me to understanding and true realization.....not only dat....I bong to believe EVERYTING he telling me as he must be de real damn-ting-self. Ent?  ;)

I wonder who he is? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
I jess cyah figure out who this poster is.
Darnit, could anybody help me? Is like a ah know buh a jess cyah........... :frustrated:

Whoever you are insider, yuh have plenty info dread. Nuff respec'.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 08:57:52 AM by Flex »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »
The mighty Sam is still hear fighting them strong as usual.

It real nice to hear from you. I miss the old days boy, we had some boss posters before we moved to this new forum. But we get use to it now.

Check we more often man. Vibes we up....

As for Socapro, well I hear Truetrin rape him when he visted him in London last year and he end up changing he name to SocaCrapo. As for Truetrin, well he still feel George Bush is he father and Patrick Manning is he mother....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 10:06:49 AM »
As for Socapro, well I hear Truetrin rape him when he visted him in London last year and he end up changing he name to SocaCrapo. As for Truetrin, well he still feel George Bush is he father and Patrick Manning is he mother....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So...no more CroCroPro??  ;D ;D

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 10:28:56 AM »
So insider, ah remember yuh name from de Marc Purcell days an ting. How come yuh neva post (at least as insider) on dis newer site bredda....and how come yuh have so much insider info and nobody know who you is dread?
 ;D .
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 02:42:08 PM »
If Hardest could get call Dwarika could get call. Dwarika is running and fighting all game and the man's technique evident in every touch. My rationale is simple, If T&T is sending a Pro-League side to the GC there is absolutely no reason why Dwarika should be excluded from that team.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 02:52:47 PM »
If Hardest could get call Dwarika could get call. Dwarika is running and fighting all game and the man's technique evident in every touch. My rationale is simple, If T&T is sending a Pro-League side to the GC there is absolutely no reason why Dwarika should be excluded from that team.

Team done pick.  Deadline done pass.  Jes support who dey.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 04:11:34 PM »
I hope TI bus trip still come off now that Hardest eh dey
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »
whats up with Jemmott?
Heard some talk that he is out the cup...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 06:03:26 PM »
I hope TI bus trip still come off now that Hardest eh dey

Is a opportunity fuh TI to say....If Hardest was dey.........................

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 05:56:31 AM »

Oh.... gad.....
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »
The mighty Sam is still hear fighting them strong as usual.

It real nice to hear from you. I miss the old days boy, we had some boss posters before we moved to this new forum. But we get use to it now.

Check we more often man. Vibes we up....

Hey Sam like yuh missing me but I around, just going thru a busy period right now but ah does still read this forum if not post at least once ah week!

Sam doh fret we get used to this new forum, in fact in many ways I think its better than the old one but most of us tend to look back with rose-tinted glasses!

On a related note if we win the Gold Cup with that team Jack pick I will offically change my handle to SocaCrapo or CroCroPro and I also think that RF should agree that our team is the best in the Caribbean and should throw his full support behind us if we win the Gold Cup!  ;)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 07:17:09 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2007, 07:46:32 AM »
Insider disappear again..... where he gone now....

1]; } ?>