April 28, 2024, 09:14:18 AM

Author Topic: If yuh have de TNT heritage say I do NOW!!!to d invite  (Read 6821 times)

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Suddenly Trini
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2006, 10:28:03 AM »
You don't find that a lot of foreign born players now realize (after we qualified) that they have Trini roots?  Why didn't they offer services while were struggling to qualify?  I just hope that the fellas that work hard to get us there, do not end up getting cut for some man who just ask he mother where she from.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly Trini
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2006, 10:47:42 AM »
Don Leo is too experienced & concerned with team chemistry to do anything to disrupt it!! Ah man who just discover he Trini roots because he believe it will give him a chance to play in the World Cup will have to add significantly to the TEAM to be picked infront of any of the players who got us there!

Now watch de ride and by all means welcome d waggonist!!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly Trini
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2006, 10:58:39 AM »
But are you also reffering to Diego ? ( you posted 7 minutes later)
We talking about a youth prospect thats only 17
You should swallow these words and give a donation to Tallmen if these miracles would happen:

1 he is trini
2 would choice to play for Trinidad

he only 17 just breaking through big time and already played for under 17 Holland, so keep whishing cause you need a miracle if 1 is right and 2 even the slightest change :angel:
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: If yuh have de TNT heritage say I do NOW!!!to d invite
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2006, 02:30:02 PM »
Alberta. You think that the rest of the world really care about how TTFF "Look" if they pull in some new men? U really think that is a sign of "weakness?" So i guess Ghana weak for asking Freddy Adu to play with their team right? Even after he has said NO several times in the past. What about USA with Rossi and the Kalou Brothers situation? Horse; this is not an excercise of Ego and pride here. Is the flicking World Cup! Countries have to do whatever necessary to field their best team possible. Have you seen our defence? We need all the help we can get, so that we aren't embarrased at the big dance! Let Beenie be the judge and facilitator of any personnel moves nah breds. HE IS THE MAN WITH THE EXPERIENCE in these such matters. We are minnows along for the ride on the Beenie Bus. Is either u trust him or you don't at this point. Have some faith nah king? is ah world full of Trinis and we all exactly equal at this point...

Freddy Adu is from Ghana originally and thats where he learned to play football not in the US. He may have improved there but Adu is a shit example.

An i do sumwhat agree wit yuh alberta. We do need to cross the line somewhere.

I doh wan men like Zamora and dem on my team. What have they ever done for T&T?

Thats what i thought about Birchall. But he came in at a bad time. He came in as we were at the bottom of the gutter. He worked hard through the bad times and helped turned dem into the good times we are having now.

I dont care if Ronaldo had Trini connections. I wanna see my own familiar heros getting the chance to play their hearts out in a football match.

Not any slightly better outside hitchikin footballer. 
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2006, 03:05:23 PM »
Just a question.

If Rooney say he mother born in trini and he did never play fuh England before, never set foot in T&T, and he say he want to represent we in de WC....how many a allyuh woulda tell he to hull he tail?

Only those who would have answered in the affirmative need reply.

I would tell Rooney haul de tail and he mother tail as well. I doh want we star player looking like Shrek  :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2006, 03:21:19 PM »
Just a question.

If Rooney say he mother born in trini and he did never play fuh England before, never set foot in T&T, and he say he want to represent we in de WC....how many a allyuh woulda tell he to hull he tail?

Only those who would have answered in the affirmative need reply.

I would tell Rooney haul de tail and he mother tail as well. I doh want we star player looking like Shrek  :devil:

:rotfl: ent
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2006, 03:26:33 PM »
Steups. See men like Birchall? A man who come in when we was dead last with one point from 3 games and play he heart out?Dem men could come and play on my national team.
See men who sometime around decemeber 9th now realise he mudder(or is it he grandmother) was born in trinidad???.............HYMC. It simple
See men who feel coming when it was real bleak wasnt makin no sense and now that we reach cause some men do everything but sweat blood to reach??..........stay whey yuh is.
The point is how talented them men really is and what them bringing to my team? Ah mean in serious. How dem men if dey SOOOO phenomenal eh get call fuh england yet?Eh?What dem go bring except disrupting team chemistry? And even if they have an edge on my local players, my locals have something that they dont have.They have de patriotic drive of a nation that them representing. According to Fazeer Mohammed now everybody who kick a lime in dey life is trini to the bone since de banana republic make it.Me eh want to hear nuttin bout teams standard and such, ok they might be a bigger team than mine.So what?? It isnt the size of the dog in the fight, is the size of the fight in the dog. Senagal beat france in dey first world cup. All dem men want tuh do is get a easy chance tuh make a world cup and playing on we attitude that foreign is better. If allyuh so committed, nex copa caribe or digicel cup or whaever it go be named we trying out players fuh south africa.Check we back.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2006, 03:33:54 PM »
Infact hear wha....leh we give dem a test we call all ah dem home and have dem in order...dey goin in a room for de interview...where all dey hadda answer is a simple question...."Steups fuh meh dey..." How much ah dem yuh feel go pass dat?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2006, 09:36:59 PM »
I see your point

But this guy is just 17 !
So he couldn't be playing concacaf since he would have been 15 or 16... a BOY.

So don't ask about his past.. he hardly has a past and was send away from Ajax in his youth , like if he knew 4-5 month ago he would reach his current level.

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »
Time once more to begin the process of unearthing  players with TNT heritage!!!!!!!!!!

S.O.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.O.F  SAVE OUR FOOTBALL

1]; } ?>